Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 09

Story Info
Four bowler hats, a commute, and the schoolgirl.
3.2k words
4.8
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers

NB: As observant readers will have noticed, I managed to publish part 7 and missed out part 6. This is now rectified, and part 6 is available to read as, indeed, 'Part 6.'

"I forgot to wash the tea things up. Mummy asked who had come for tea and I told her." Zephyrine was speaking on the train in the usual compartment.

Hector swallowed. Silly girl, surely she should have known to cover her tracks and hide the evidence of her... naughtiness.

"Daddy was so pleased you had walked me home, Mr Stubbs. I'm sure he'll want to thank you in person."

The doting father had no idea. No idea that his lovely, so sweet maidenly daughter was maiden no longer. Not a virgin! Wonderful Zephyrine had told the truth and said she had invited him in for tea having walked her home. The truth, or part of the truth, so much better than making up stories and getting tangled in inconsistencies and not thought through consequences.

"Stubbs?" James Marlston looked quizzically at Hector.

"We... I paid a visit to Zephyrine's house the other evening -- when you chaps missed the train and..."

The other three gentlemen leant forward. "Yes?" murmured James Marlston.

"We..." Hector looked at the schoolgirl.

"We had sexual intercourse, Mr Marlston." The girl was nodding her head. "With a condom," she added. "At my house, not on the train."

"Really!"

Zephyrine proceeded to explain. It was lovely for Hector to hear the girl recount the late afternoon and evening. Explain and retell it all from her point of view. A lovely reminder of a very happy meeting -- a joining indeed!

"Would you like, Mr Marlston," the schoolgirl looking straight at him, "to do the same? And you, Mr Headman and Mr Trowse, of course. And Mr Stubbs again. All four of you gentlemen. I think I'd like that. All those..."

The girl did not wait for permission, she just reached and started undoing James Marlston's fly. "All those cocks," she said as she drew one out from its hiding place. James Marlston's rearing up out of his fly, pink, fleshy and potent against the backdrop of trouser suiting. "This one looks good to me," the schoolgirl said and went down, her lips slipping over the erection and taking it into her mouth.

Sexual intercourse did not ensue in the compartment. Neither Zephyrine's vagina nor a condom or four were filled with semen but the schoolgirl stepped down from the compartment at the end of her journey to be greeted by her father with four -- actually five, because Stan had appeared at an opportune moment -- loads down inside her tummy. She had been a busy and perhaps thirsty girl. She also had secured the gentlemen's agreement to visit her home on the Saturday when her parents would again be out.

"We can go swimming," she said. Her parents had an indoor pool. Quite something to have at that time. "Don't bother with swimming costumes -- because..."

Mature men skinny dipping with a single schoolgirl. An image to grapple with. Perhaps the thought of a hot sunny summer's afternoon by a lazy river. Quite why there would be a single girl and four much older gentlemen there, not totally clear as an idea. That she might want to swim, and they think they should go in too, to look after her, or perhaps because they too were hot, understandable. That none would have brought swimming costumes again believable. The idea all would go in naked less so. Quite unusual. Quite improper. The idea all the men might then become visibly aroused and the schoolgirl more than happy to do something about it, really only the province of erotica. But that, somewhat, was in the offing. Not a riverbank but a private and small swimming pool, but more than likely, with all of them naked as if on the riverbank, and with the girl's youthful but womanly charms very much visible, the gentlemen's generative organs would extend and rise.

And, indeed, it was just so that Saturday. James Marlston picked the others up in his rather sporty Rover and delivered them to Zephyrine's house. Not dressed in their City clothes but weekend wear, sports jackets, coloured shirts and ties. Four gentlemen calling upon a young lady. It was all rather exciting. They certainly said as much as they drove along.

"They're in the glove box," said James Marlston. He had offered to buy the necessary condoms. Not just the one. They were hardly going to share! And sufficient to replace the one Hector had borrowed the other day. In the front passenger seat, Hector retrieved the packet of six. 'Something for the weekend' indeed.

"I never thought," said Frederick Trowse, "never in my wildest dreams. I mean, should we really? I mean, should we be doing -- be about to do - this?" He and Tom Headman were in the back seat.

"Tea, biscuits, and an invitation to swim? I'm looking forward to it. I like swimming," said Tom Headman.

"You know what I mean."

"An opportunity not to be missed, old boy. You'll not get another chance!"

So true, and even with all his qualms, Frederick Trowse found it difficult to disagree. The chance for sexual intercourse with a lovely girl, and one so fresh and young. Innocent even - though she would hardly be innocent by the end of the day. Not a virgin, not inexperienced in the ways of men. Unlikely any other girl in her class would have experienced four men or boys. Indeed, unlikely, many or, indeed, any of Zephyrine's teachers would have experienced as many as four men pushing their generative organs into them. Likely that nearly all of the girls would be virgins still. That would not be the case with Zephyrine.

The Rover slipped between the brick gate posts of Zephyrine's house and stopped. It would take quite some explaining if the girl's parents were not away after all. One thing for Hector to have walked Zephyrine home, rather another for all her mature travelling companions to turn up en masse dressed in clothes appropriate for a picnic or a day out.

But there was just Zephyrine on the steps, for once dressed not in her school things but a light dress.

"I wonder if she's dressed for swimming under that," remarked James Marlston turning off the engine.

"Undressed for swimming," replied Tom Headman from the back of the car as he opened the door.

"I... well... yes," added Frederick Trowse.

A jolly party went with Zephyrine through the front door. Tea served as if just for a 'normal' sort of visit. She had got everything ready. Teacups, saucers, spoons, sugar, biscuits, and a big teapot. An innocent grouping in the lounge with pleasant chat about how nice the house was, how Zephyrine's parents had it so tastefully decorated. The usual enquiries about her schoolwork. She had even been up early that morning, working before getting ready for her visitors.

She sat there opposite the men in her blue cotton dress, knees demurely together and so not revealing whether or not she had knickers on. Something which interested every one of the gentlemen. Their eyes kept returning to her knees.

Tea over, Zephyrine led her guests from the lounge and around to the swimming pool. A well-arranged, if quite small indoor pool with glazed roof, all blue and white tiled and that strong chlorine smell.

"There's a sort of little changing room through there," Zephyrine indicated with her hand. The four gentlemen trooped in. All rather small and not really intended for so many people at one time, but all they needed to do was undress -- and there were, at least, four pegs to hang their things. Smaller than their train compartment, though they had not tried undressing there. Somewhat like being at a tennis club or the public baths. All men together in various stages of undress, only they were not going to be redressing for a tennis game or swim. They were going to leave the privacy of the changing room out to where there might well be members of the opposite sex. There was indeed one, and rather young at that. And she was not naked.

Four naked men coming out of the changing room door, not exactly Adonises or Mr Universes. Not at all. Gentlemen of a certain age with rather expanded stomachs and greying moustaches and hair. Nonetheless, Zephyrine smiled and clapped her hands. Evident pleasure on her face.

"I've been looking forward, just look at all your willies. All for me to play. Go on, shake them for me."

So strange for the men to be naked together, so odd seeing each other like that and see their penises waggled as they moved their hips, making them go from side to side.

"Mmmm," said the girl, "so tempting."

Tempting to touch, tempting to suck?

"I wonder," she said, and slowly lifted the hem of her dress. A slow movement up from her knee and onto her thighs, up and up until the question was answered -- she was not wearing knickers, and there, for all to see, were dark fine hairs and a pretty slit down her pubic mound.

A little distance from her, four mature gentlemen in a state of undress reacted. Four penises grew, swung around and upwards as they swelled and lengthened. So clear it was the girl's intention. The power of women over men, indeed. Just a raising of a hem and the exposing of herself had caused all four penises to stand firm. The men looked at each other in some surprise. It had obviously been going to happen, it was not as if they had not seen each other erect before. But not like this. Not fully naked and just standing there. They felt they had to move. Each of them walking towards Zephyrine with their penises erect and swaying.

"I've been so imagining. Seeing you like this. Shall I suck you each a bit before we swim? Would you like that? Get in a line. Line up for me."

The four gentlemen in a row, hip to hip, the now naked girl advancing and then kneeling. The men watching each other as first Frederick Trowse was sucked into the kneeling girl's mouth. Her head bobbing as she fellated. Then she shuffled sideways on her knees to James Marlston and then to Hector and, lastly, Tom Headman, each penis head going into her waiting, even greedy, mouth. It was somewhat like the railway compartment, but freer, and the girl also fondled their often hairy balls, so much more 'there' without the restriction of trousers, so much more available to her cupping hands.

"Mr Headman's are so... dark." Her hand cupping Tom Headman's scrotum, held tight up against him, his balls outlined within the thick dimpled skin. The ball sack was indeed dark, rather strikingly brown compared to the pinkish cream colour of his erect penis. "Two tone," she said, "how stylish!" Her fingers stroking the taut thick skin making the penis twitch.

Having sucked, the girl seemed almost unable to leave the penises alone. Her hands reaching and holding two at once. "So firm, so upright, so thick. I've never," said Zephyrine, "never. Well, just a bit with Mr Stubbs. But today I'm going to do it with four men at once. Imagine!"

And, of course, they were imagining as much as she, but first the ostensible reason for the visit. A swim. Never had Hector climbed down into a swimming pool naked, let alone erect or, indeed, with another three tumescent men. Still less with a naked schoolgirl anxious to be impaled on those very erections! But it was not quite like that. Zephyrine did not climb down naked into the water. Instead, she pulled on a black one-piece swimming costume and cap and dived in. So graceful and with such confidence. Immediately clear she had done a lot of swimming, had very likely been a bit of a champion at school. But why the costume? Did it excite her to be clothed whilst the men were not?

Certainly, it pleased one of Hector's private fantasies. As a boy he had swum naked at school with the other boys. A requirement so the wool from swimming trunks did not clog the filters. He had wondered if girls did the same and, in later life, had had pleasant fantasies about girls and boys swimming together with just the fair sex in costume. A delicious and exciting embarrassment which had rather pleased him. He had, naturally, extended it to imagined experiences beyond school. Women coming in costumes out of the changing rooms, the men not.

The men swam, nothing like as gracefully as the girl. Indeed, some had not swum for years. A pleasure even without the promise of sexual activity later. An enjoyable activity in the delightfully warm water, swimming up and down the length or pausing to chat and watch Zephyrine's grace as she did the crawl, back stroke and breast stroke.

Shared towels to dry and then Zephyrine led the way. Hector nipped into the changing room to retrieve that so necessary packet 'for the weekend.' The party had left the swimming pool when he came back out of the changing room. He knew the way to her bedroom but how strange to be walking naked through her house on his own -- without a stitch on. The somewhat unnerving image of coming across her parents like that. But in a way how much worse for them discovering what their errant daughter was up to. Unlikely they would be mollified by the idea it was all 'educational' or 'physical training' for the girl. Imagine what they would think if they came across not just Hector alone but his three naked colleagues and their swimsuit clad daughter, still worse if they had all become erect again revealing just what their naughty daughter was up to!

Hector hoped his colleagues would leave the peeling off of the swimsuit until he caught them all up. He liked the idea of that. An element of his schoolboy/schoolgirl fantasy at swimming, the boys peeling the girls' regulation black swimsuits from their curvaceous bodies, exposing variously shaped and sized breasts, variously furred mounts of Venus, soft, wobbly feminine bottoms... Hector erected easily, there in the hall facing the front door and about to climb the stairs. What a welcoming sight had the mother and father come through the front door! Quite remarkable catching sight of himself in the hall mirror. Seeing himself as they would see him. It would be little better when upstairs -- he, and his companions, would be far from their clothes. Sort of caught in flagrante delicto -- caught in the act -- caught red handed -- caught red penised indeed, with penises erect and effectively 'on fire'.

They were somewhat committed. There could be no excuses, no pretence they were there other than to have sexual relations with Zephyrine. And did not the packet in his hand reveal just what those relations would be?

Inside Zephyrine's bedroom, Hector found them all waiting. Zephyrine had removed her cap and shaken out her hair but not her costume.

"Shall I take that wet thing off?" Hector did not want to miss out on his fantasy. He put the packet of condoms down.

"We all could," said James Marlston.

And they did just that. Fingers taking hold of straps and lifting them off the girl's shoulders and then slipping the suit downwards over her breasts. Zephyrine's nipples all hard, perhaps from the cooling effect of the wet swimsuit on her skin: perhaps for other reasons. Around her, penises rising again to join Hector's already erect organ. Hands easing the material down over bottom and thighs until it pooled upon the carpet leaving the girl gorgeously naked. Fingers did not cease to touch.

Hector stepped back and reached for the condom packet and tipped the contents out upon Zephyrine's dressing table. If events took a particular and sudden turn it was best to have things all ready. Best to remind the gentlemen that they would need to be 'dressed' if their 'things' got too close to the girl -- his included. As Hector turned he could see James Marlston's rather pointed erection, foreskin back, poking at Zephyrine and touching. Hector had brought sufficient condoms. All the penises respectably sized so there should be no problems. He had bought the size he normally used. He did not think Frederick Trowse's rather thicker penis would have any difficulty. The material so stretchable. It would roll easily, just perhaps be a bit more moulded. Helpfully they were the same size and make that Zephyrine's father and mother used -- his cock matching theirs clearly! He could easily replace the one he had 'borrowed' the other day -- later.

The girl was clearly enjoying the attention. Her eyes closed as she luxuriated in all the fingers sliding over her body. A little gasp when James Marlston bent and sucked upon a nipple. The other nipple was not left free for long!

"Would you like to see Zephyrine on her bedpost?" Hector was anything but loath to see that again.

A giggle from Zephyrine, "Shall I show you now, sir?" The same words as before.

They all watched as Zephyrine moved to the bed and lifted herself up on tiptoes. Between her parted thighs her fleshy lips about to be parted. Above her lips the dark triangle of her pubic hair - a womanly bush. The men watched as she lowered herself down towards the well-polished oaken knob, no stranger to her sex, her toes relaxing as she came closer. Her heels touched the floor as the oak finial slowly disappeared into her. Four erect and peeled penises twitched and wavered. Each man thinking he would shortly be taking the place of the oak finial. The thought so pleasing. He would be making just the sort of movement Zephyrine was now performing up and down on the invading knob. Gentle and delightful squelching and sucking noises came to their ears as three inches of solid wood was intimately stroked.

"I can feel my period coming," said the girl. "I don't think it would matter if... you know. Oh, the idea of it. Would you? You know, without... just like on the wood." Zypherine came off the finial and stood there, looking just so desirable. The finial looking so much more polished, shining indeed -- shining wetly. Zephyrine's young breasts with nipples hard and pointing, her sex recently penetrated and ready for more.

Upon her dressing table, six neat silver foil little packets. Were the men prepared to do that? Have sexual intercourse with the girl unprotected? Leave the silver foil unripped and the packets unopened. Do what they had only done many years before when trying for children - push unclad erections directly into a wet and open vagina? But not just intimate in a bed as back then. To do the whole act out in the open, moreover with their fellow gentlemen watching and waiting. Mature penises pushing into the young lass one after the other. In and out and swopping around until... yes, until... four times!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers