Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 14

Story Info
Four bowler hats, a commute, and the schoolgirl.
4.5k words
4.89
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Zephyrine, if you could do the honours?" In Hector's hand the packets he had so carefully brought. He was sure all the men would enjoy the experience of having the schoolgirl roll rubber condoms down their erect organs. Each one of them. Much more enjoyable than doing it themselves. It was something of his own fantasy as well. Something, oft times, he had imagined when with Mrs Stubbs, having a girl there in the bedroom to perform such little services for them. Not so much another mature woman like his wife but perhaps the daughter of a friend. A girl there in the bedroom for 'experience', to rather learn about the 'birds and the bees'. There, perhaps, to fondle his penis and balls whilst he was kissing or otherwise engaged with Audrey. Indeed, to roll on a condom at the appropriate time.

He rather liked the idea of the girl being 'in charge' of ensuring his erect penis went smoothly into Audrey. Holding it in her hand -- or hands -- and guiding or pushing it in. Perhaps, indeed certainly, being responsible for removing the condom after sexual intercourse and ejaculation and gently sucking on his now spent and perhaps softening penis, removing the spilt semen remaining. Might she wear a charming black and white maid's uniform? Of course, it might be rather good to give his neighbour's daughter extra 'lessons' without Audrey... A little helpful practice. Ensuring she knew how to pleasure men. He would enjoy removing the uniform, piece by piece.

"Yes, of course, Mr Stubbs, but could I suck a little first?"

"Who?" whispered Alf.

"Why everyone of course," Zephyrine said brightly. "I like sucking cock, Mr Bradshaw. I do!"

It was wonderful. Quite wonderful. The six lined up in a row for the girl. Not one penis drooped. All stayed firm. Soldiers at attention -- privates on parade -- yes, privates at attention. For inspection! Zephyrine knelt. Did that come naturally, Hector wondered. There was a natural grace about girls, certainly, but did that extend to just choosing what was most sexual instinctively. A kneeling schoolgirl leaning forward to mouth one's penis was just so much any man's fantasy!

Swollen bulb after swollen bulb absorbed, licked, rolled in the mouth and, indeed, sucked. A pleasure in being sucked but a visual pleasure in seeing other cocks being fellated. The girl leaning back and looking up at each of them with a grin as she fondled their ball sacks. "My, what have we in here?" she asked each time!

Possibly the girl was taking such risks in exciting them so. No way she could prevent being sequentially impregnated if they were minded to. Six to one. Indeed, with her so naughty comments and suggestions, to say nothing of her moving fingers and lips, it would perhaps have been beyond other groups of six not to have lost control.

As Zephyrine sucked Alf's cock again, and fondled his rather hairy and wrinkled scrotum, Hector felt he had to be more insistent about the condoms. Several penises were already visibly leaking. Male organs were readying themselves for ejaculation.

Penises were presented and Zephyrine indeed did 'the honours,' opening packet after packet, balancing the rubber discs upon upstanding knobs and then rolling the latex down. Naked men walking around the waiting room with penises up and clad.

How then to engage vaginally with Zephyrine, and in so doing empty themselves into their condoms? What format should the multiple copulation take!

"Shall I lie on the table and you all approach?"

Lovely to see the girl hop up on the table amidst the magazines. 'Picture Post', beneath her, 'The Lady', to one side and, Hector was amused to see, 'Do-it Yourself' there as well. That was not the order of the day! They were not doing it themselves at all. Copulation not masturbation! So good to see Zephyrine open her legs wide. A real invitation. All six pairs of masculine eyes swivelled towards the curl fringed sight. That wonderful oval, the sexual entrance, the clitoral hood and clitoris to say nothing of her little pee hole and half glimpsed bottom hole. It was all there, not least to Alf's round eyes -- gimlet like, boring into her sex.

"Looks good enough to eat," remarked James Marlston. He had, of course, done just that before. "Go on Alf, why don't you, before we all..."

It seemed Alf needed very little encouragement. A look at Zephyrine, a nod from her and he was pulling up a chair to sit at the table and -- feast. A meal for one! It was not something easily shared. And clearly Zephyrine was very happy with Alf's snuffling between her thighs as he sat there, bare bottomed on his chair and head forward between her thighs.

"I wonder," said James Marlston, "if rather than take it in turns -- and sexual intercourse will be no different. One at a time, sort of queuing. If, instead, we were to play a little game where we can all sort of join in and take our turns. A schoolboy game -- or rather," he smiled, "I suggest, a schoolgirl game where we sit in a circle and graciously pass Zephyrine from lap to lap, much like 'musical chairs.' Alas without the music. That would be so the thing, but we lack a gramophone or wireless."

It was somewhat what the four gentlemen commuters had thought about: passing the girl from one to the other in the compartment on the train. It was certainly particularly feasible in the warm, cosy, and private waiting room without fear of being disturbed.

How might they play? Music would have been good with it randomly stopping and starting. Zephyrine settling on a player's cock and riding up and down whilst the music played and then moving on to the next when it stopped. Of course, a risk of a man coming if the music played too long and a risk of hardly getting a turn if the music was a mere short burst. Without music might the others determine when Zephyrine moved on -- or might she?

They decided the best approach was for each to say when Zephyrine should rise off his cock and move to the next. The winner being whosoever managed the greatest number of strokes in a single encounter. A risk for each in going on that he might ejaculate but asking Zephyrine to move on might mean he would not win the prize.

And what prize for the 'last man standing'? To be able to rip off his condom and fuck Zephyrine as nature intended? A first rate prize, but... But, indeed!

"The winner could fuck me on the table and pull out just at the last minute. I'd like that. I like seeing cocks spurting."

Again, an attractive idea. A good prize, but Hector said that was not to be. Too risky again. Spermatozoa might be deposited, or the man just not pull out!

It was left that the winner could choose a suitable prize -- perhaps a private fuck with Zephyrine another time. They wanted to get on with the game not debate prizes! Chairs were moved into a circle. Dark brown stained and polished bentwood chairs. In use since the waiting room was built. Innumerable bottoms would have sat on them but never before that evening naked bottoms. Six in a circle, six condom clad penises waiting to be sat upon.

"Are you ready, Zephyrine?"

"Yes Mr Stubbs, ready and dripping!"

Hector reached and felt and, of course, so did everyone else. Wetting their fingers before wetting their condoms. Who to be first? They let Zephyrine choose and she chose Alf, spreading her thighs wide as she settled herself astride, facing him, his erect penis disappearing up into her. Unusual noises from his throat as the girl rested for a moment.

"Is that nice, Mr Bradshaw?"

"Oh yes, miss!"

Up went Zephyrine and then down again.

"Two," said the others. And then "three" and "four" before Alf croaked "Enough."

And it was on to Stan for ten strokes, then Tom Headman for eight. By the end of the first round Frederick Trowse, always a dark horse, was in the lead at fourteen. It was just as James Marsden had suggested. They were all involved. It was not queuing up for Zephyrine, but all joining in a game, a sexual game, if a schoolgirl's one. They all counted how many times she rode each before she had, or rather was asked, to move on. Determining the winner would be easy, as would be determining the losers.

Round two and Alf lasted for nine on his second attempt, but Stan pushed the number up to eighteen, which was rather a long wait for the impatient Tom Headman next in line.

"Eighteen -- your age, Zephyrine," said James Marlston. It was a reminder, a spoken reminder to them all, just how young the girl they were entertaining was -- better than 'sweet sixteen' of course.

On around the bentwood chair circuit, with Stan holding the lead by more than a length -- indeed by four cock lengths as the next best was Frederick Trowse's fourteen.

"Is this still fine for you, Zephyrine?" asked Hector.

"Oh yes, Mr Stubbs. I'm loving this. I wish we didn't need condoms and I could feel you all directly -- all six." Standing there, a hint of perspiration running down between her naked breasts. "Imagine the thrill of it, the danger. Riding each of you until you almost... come! And then me moving on to the next hard... cock. Just look at you all. Six cocks so strong, so upright, so manly. Oh, can I, please?"

It was sort of inevitable that it would be Frederick Trowse who said a very firm, 'no.'

A pout from Zephyrine. A real schoolgirl pout, and down she went again on Alf, reversing in this time, sitting on him as if he were a chair, although a chair with a potentially very uncomfortable knob sticking up. Uncomfortable unless you had somewhere to put it... and Zephyrine had!

Around she went for a third circuit. Naked Zephyrine rising up and down on naked laps, seeking to draw the full male pleasure, and the men trying to hold that moment off. In their plans, in perhaps a usual male way, built on the assumption each would know when he was reaching the edge and ask Zephyrine to move on. They had not built into their plans Zephyrine's own potential for orgasm, that her clitoris was being almost continually rubbed by naked male after naked male, that firm and enthusiastic penises were pulling her sex this way and that as they travelled up and down her vagina. They had not reckoned on Zephyrine tripping over her 'edge'. It was not Tom Headman holding onto her bottom and not letting her go as he pumped up and down inside her releasing his semen, rather it was Zephyrine holding onto him limpet like, not releasing his cock but fucking it wetly and noisily as she came. He could not escape and could not prevent his penis doing what penises do.

"Crikey," said James Marlston, "I hope that hasn't broken or rather burst something. Thirty-two by the way!"

All was well, Tom Headman's condom was intact when Zephyrine rose. They all looked and saw. His semen safely and visibly all locked away in the swollen teat at the end of the rather wrinkled rubber requisite.

Thirty-two was an impressive number potentially putting Tom Headman well in the lead. Except, they now all agreed, that to win, a penis had to be removed from Zephyrine without ejaculation for the number to count. Drooping, Tom Headman removed his chair from the circle. They now had a further complication, a wild card, that Zephyrine might, all of a moment, have another orgasm and potentially that would result in another loser. The game was now not just one of skill, but chance as well!

There were now five in the circle. Alf, Stan, James Marlston, Hector and Frederick Trowse. Zephyrine readied herself to settle down upon James Marlston's penis. Even within the condom his rather pointed, arrow like knob was visible, moulding the rubber with its shape. Well-shaped to just slide up inside the girl.

"Ready?"

"Oh yes. Ride away!"

Upon her 'saddle', young Zephyrine did just that. "One, two, three..."

Up and down she went, bouncing with enthusiasm, her breasts going up and down.

"Too fast -- slow down," said James Marlston hurriedly. And had to relinquish the girl to Hector. She was slower with him. Hector reached twenty, taking the lead from Stan.

"Oh, I do like this," said Zephyrine. "mmmm, another cock. Is it so wrong to want more than one?"

Hector doubted any other girl in Zephyrine's class or school, indeed eighteen-year-old girls generally, had had so many, let alone all at once. So obvious just how much she liked having a penis inside her, stroking her, pulling at her clitoris. When she married her husband was in for quite something in the bedroom. Would he be able to satisfy her and keep up with her urges? He smiled, she could always rely on him and his colleagues for a little extra-marital stimulation.

Up and down Frederick Trowse's cock went the girl -- twenty-three times. The 'dark-horse' had pulled into the lead again. On around the circle of chairs went Zephyrine, settling her now rather open and certainly very wet sheath around Alf's old cock. Rising and falling, rising and falling. The stationmaster clenching his teeth and indeed his fists as the girl bounced away. All looked at his condom when he asked her to move on, at the little bulb to see if it would suddenly fill, but at fifteen he had just held off ejaculation. Zephyrine leant forward and kissed Alf on the forehead. "That was nice. We should do that more!"

Stan did not do bad at all on is turn, but there was risk in trying to take the lead -- as Tom Headman had discovered. And it was the same for Stan. He overtook Hector's twenty and then Frederick Trowse's twenty-three and went on to twenty-four, but it was the twenty-fifth that was his undoing.

"Oh no!"

But oh, yes! Zephyrine was not released and indeed speeded her bouncing. What a lot of noise and, indeed, almost a spraying from the very wet connection between their two naked bodies. Perhaps without the condom the greater liquid might have resulted in visible spray coming from the joined sexes. The join was very visible to the others with Zephyrine mounted upon Stan and facing forwards, with well spread thighs. A quite violent copulation and it was not just Stan who came. It very much seemed Zephyrine came a second time, and she assured them all that was what had happened. They could see Stan had come when he withdrew. The bulb was full!

The girl's hand went down, she felt herself and grinned. "That's all me -- sort of unfortunately. Sort of a shame, really. Is that wrong of me to want man stuff in there? I know I shouldn't. Imagine the next one of you pushing your cock into my now gooey messy vagina. Just your cock -- no rubber. And think how much messier it will get! The thought of that, oh dear. It would slip in so easily, wouldn't it? A manly cock all surrounded by girl goo as you push deeper and deeper into my sex! My hole so sticky and gooey and now so full of man flesh. Fuck! Imagine the sounds! The sounds of a penis hammering my gooey sex! Mmmm, I'd be able to feel your sticky cum inside me, wouldn't I? Feel it as you spill it inside me and as it comes out my hole. Imagine it exiting my hole. My hole shan't be so little, would it, after you've all fucked it? I'd like to see my hole gaping and oozing. I shan't be able to hold off playing with it. With my girl goo mixed with manly semen! I'd swirl my fingers on my sex, stick them inside me to feel just how sticky it is. I'd, I'd want to mouth your spent penises all sticky with cum and... my own wetness! I might just cum again, my arousal is just not abating."

Alf looked a little stunned at this outburst -- this speech from Zephyrine. Had the schoolgirl really just said 'fuck'? What with her so nicely spoken and all.

Two down, four still to come. Just four chairs now in a circle. Four old dark bentwood chairs with bare male bottoms upon them and a girl soft bottom sitting on hairy thighs in turn. Going around the group. Alf did not make another round, happy to hold onto the sweet girl's breasts as he pulsed away safely, but less satisfyingly, into his condom.

Three chairs in the centre of the room. A triangle of rubber sheathed truncheons. More than enough, surely, for a mere schoolgirl. Beyond the contestants three onlookers outside the circle.

The girl opening her thighs once more and settling upon James Marlston's lap facing him, with pointed erect penis slipping up into her. Her eyes bright and staring into his. He clasped her around her back pulling her to him, so her breasts were squashed against his breast. Grey hairs perhaps tickling her nipples, their pubic hair mixing, the dark, dark curls of Zephyrine and the 'salt and pepper' of the considerably older man. Their sexual organs joined if, fortunately or unfortunately, separated by the thinness of rubber sheath.

"Ready?" asked Zephyrine.

"Ready," said James Marlston.

And up the girl rose, sliding easily, up and down. Serious fucking. Visually appealing and stimulating. Hector looked away, trying to not let the sexuality of what he was seeing keep his arousal at such a pitch. If he was to win, he should be thinking of bills and mundane things. But was he being a bit of a fool wanting to win rather than just enjoying the moment! He looked back. Frederick Trowse was quietly counting for them -- "nine, ten, um, eleven."

James Marlston was slowing the pace. At 'sixteen' he stopped the movement completely.

"Is that allowed?" asked Frederick Trowse. "Is that in the rules? Having a rest?"

"Probably not," answered Hector, "though we haven't the rule book. Perhaps something to compile on the train one day. "Games for couples to play."

"Rather more than couples!" replied Frederick Trowse, "games for unusual adult parties. Musical chairs except with women or a young woman. Look, Marlston, you've got to keep moving, even if slowly, or pass Zephyrine on. Play the game, man!"

James Marlston complied, his firm organ again moving in and out of the girl on his lap. On he went right up to twenty, a personal best but at that he slowly lifted Zephyrine up and off. Very carefully! "So good just being on the edge of coming. That was lovely Zephyrine."

"Do you want to finish, sir?" The girl made a move to slide down again.

"No, no, next time. I don't think I'm going to win!"

Hector's turn and he got to twenty-one but was most definitely slowing by then. One up on his own record but not enough to pull his cock ahead of Frederick Trowse.

"This is such a great game, and so lovely and warm in here. Zephyrine looked over to the three now out of the game. They were indeed right out of it, their cocks all soft and spent. "I don't think we'll be long in finishing -- do you?" And she jumped up onto Frederick Trowse's lap.

And he got to two dozen before lifting Zephyrine off. He grinned at Hector under his moustache. Frederick Trowse was a bit of a sportsman. Had played a lot of tennis in his younger days and had liked to win. Nowadays more of a cricketer, though he still very much liked to be on the winning side and achieve a high score. A good batsman, there were not many games he did not get a boundary. The crack of leather on willow. He was keen that evening to wield his cock as well as he did his bat.

Time again for James Marlston to set his bat and 'use the crease'. Zephyrine hopped easily from one lap to the next. Hector thought James Marlston would be 'out' on this 'over' and he was right. He and Frederick Trowse counted him up to sixteen -- 'sweet sixteen' but he was markedly slowing and his face betrayed a wince or two. And then he rather dramatically speeded his game, bouncing Zephyrine up and down on his cock. He shot past the twenty-four, but it was quite clear he was, indeed, 'shooting' as he did so. It was not a score that would count.

James Marlston shrugged his shoulders when he lifted Zephyrine off. His condom was pretty full. To score it had to be empty, or at least only dribbled in -- it was very clearly not empty. Not at all.

Just two gentlemen left in the contest - Hector and Frederick Trowse, now facing each other on opposing chairs, their 'bats', their playing pieces their foils, épées or sabres at the ready (if sheathed). Hector's turn to play. The girl standing between them, delightfully naked and with a sheen of sweat upon her body. She had certainly been a busy girl.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12