Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hector into play and somehow he found the stamina, or was it restraint, to go slowly up past twenty.

"Doing well," commented Frederick Trowse, "a good play."

It was perhaps that distraction that let Hector carry on, but he had to stop at twenty-three, holding the girl still for a few moments.

"I think that's a stop, Stubbs."

"Yes, I think you're right, Trowse." And Hector relinquished possession. He was assured second place certainly. But he still had another chance.

It was perhaps unfair on Frederick Trowse that Zephyrine went into another orgasm just as he again reached twenty-four. Clear that he was aiming at an unassailable lead. Perhaps he could have pulled out at twenty-six safely -- or perhaps not. He grumbled not a few times afterwards that he had been 'robbed'. There was no way he could not have come with the schoolgirl wriggling around on his lap in the throes of her third orgasm. And as the full bulb of his condom showed when he was permitted to withdraw, he had most certainly come.

Frederick Trowse was, though, still in the lead at twenty-four, but Hector was still in with a chance. A reasonably chance if he could think non-sexual thoughts and carry steadily on past the two dozen. Rather unlikely another wriggling and just so pleasing orgasm would come to Zephyrine. That risk had been removed.

Onto his lap and once more into Zephyrine. It was best not to think what it would be like without the condom. If, say, he had surreptitiously slipped it off as Zephyrine settled. Best not to think of such things at all! His car was due for a service, he must arrange that. School fees were due. His shoes would need re-heeling soon...

Up the numbers went Hector as Zephyrine went up and down, with everyone counting around them.

"You rotter, Stubbs," said Frederick Trowse as Hector reached twenty-four. One more slide. Zephyrine rose and descended.

"Twenty-five," said everyone together. Was that loud enough to have been heard outside the waiting room?

"Up you get," smiled Hector feeling rather smug as his erect and unejaculated penis came into view between the girl's thighs. She pinched the bulb to show the condom was empty.

"Congratulations," said James Marlston.

"Hmmmph!" said Frederick Trowse half-jokingly.

Nice as it had been to copulate sitting down, when asked by Zephyrine whether she should remount, Hector requested she lay, as before, upon the table. 'Picture Post' again beneath her. Indeed, whilst there was no semen to drip from the girl, the next person to pick up the particular magazine might wonder just what had been dripped across the photgraphic illustration of the two pretty girls upon the front cover. Zephyrine lying there with legs apart, so all of the assembled group standing around could see just how wet and, indeed, dripping the schoolgirl was. Her girly hole was, indeed, rather open, it was not the tight little entrance one might have expected from an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl. But there again it had been rather stretched that evening -- repeatedly stretched by many, many male organs.

Hector glanced around the group. None had redressed. Condoms had been removed but none had regained stiffness. All the penises, bar his own, were limp and hanging. Perhaps just as well. The packet of six condoms had all been used. Annoying, though, for the others, each must have been wishing they could get hard again, even just to stroke as they watched. Though, surely, Zephyrine would have rolled foreskins with her fingers or sucked, had they got hard again. She was a kind and certainly generous young lady.

An audience as Hector approached and pushed into Zephyrine one last time. Unlike before he had every intention of coming out of her hole with the bulb all filled. And he set to work to achieve just that.

It was actually quite amusing that the others started counting again. He did not manage twenty-five this time.

One by one they came out of the waiting room, pleased with their evening. The gentlemen to wait for their train, Stan to catch a different train ready for his morning shift, and Alf to walk Zephyrine home.

"I'm just walking this young lady home, Larry. I'll be back shortly."

The lad had been very much there when they had come out of the waiting room. Not at all conspicuous by his absence but quite the reverse. Suspiciously there, it seemed to Hector. Had he in some way been watching the proceedings? Had he seen the remarkable sight of the six of them naked and 'frolicking' with the equally naked schoolgirl. Had his penis come out of his trousers and been wanked to conclusion in voyeuristic pleasure? So wishing he had been part of the party and taken his turns with the young lass. Had there been a seventh spurting? Certainly, Hector noted, he was particularly looking at Zephyrine -- but would he not anyway?

The train was delayed, and the gentlemen were still there when Alf returned.

"She's safely home, sir," Alf said to Hector and then confided, "That was something. Such a girl! And when we got to her house, she drew me into some bushes right there in the front garden and... she sucked me dry."

"You came in her mouth?"

"Yes, sir, I wouldn't have thought I had it in me. And I certainly haven't now!"

Hector was not sure Zephyrine could have got a rise out of him, just yet, but young Zephyrine was certainly quite a little minx and her lips very soft and encouraging. She had managed it seemed, after all, to get some semen inside her. Not in her vagina or womb, so that was just as well, but in her tummy. A good evening for her and a good evening for him. He had won the 'prize.' Now what would that be?

12