Intimate Counseling Pt. 01

Story Info
Professional Help for a Bland Couple.
7.4k words
4.51
26.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers

First and foremost, please remember this is a work of fiction, about adults having sex. You have sex your way and my fictional characters will have sex their way. Everyone wins.

Intimate Counseling

Professional Help for a Bland Couple

The truth was obvious, they were horrible at sex. John and Beth had met as virgins in high school. They fell in love and were exclusive until they married as virgins. The barrage of religious fueled "you'll go to hell" admonishments from family about sex and a lack of sex education (their families did not believe in it), were substantial walls they had a difficult time climbing.

They loved each other without question. On rare occasions their friends would mention something relating to sex and they always sounded happy. John and Beth usually discouraged such crass talk because they could not figure out what the big deal was. Why were their friends so excited about sex?

John was kind of the lucky one. He got to ejaculate on rare occasions. The couple always felt guilty about that. Beth had never had an orgasm. She assumed that a woman's place was to generate the occasional discharge from her husband for baby making purposes. They did not miss what they had never had. The fact that they were not ready for children exacerbated the situation. Both had been taught to believe that sex was for procreation and they felt guilty for having what limited relations they did.

Their neighbor Chip was hanging out with John one afternoon. His name is Charles, but he hates it. Why he preferred Chip was anyone's guess. Chip took advantage of a vague reference in John's conversation to insert a comment that he had been working up to for a long time, "Rebecca and I are so jealous of you guys. You are both gorgeous. Well, my wife says that you are, and I know Beth is. I bet you guys would look great in a porno."

"What is a porno?"

"Dude, you don't know what a porno is? Really?"

"No, I am not familiar with the word."

Chip had set out to see if John and Beth might be interested in a little swinging. This changed things dramatically. He was shocked that John did not know what porn was, "A porno is a pornographic movie. Pornography is the representation of sex acts using media like magazines, pictures, and video. It is immensely popular."

"That is disgusting. I cannot imagine how they stay in business. No good Christian would look at that filth."

"In 2018 one porn web site recorded an average of 92 million visits a day. I doubt that all those visits were by heathens.

"I don't understand it. You guys are a beautiful couple. I would think that you would be all over each other all of the time."

"We were taught that sex was for procreation only"

"You have known Rebecca and I for five years. You also know we are your friends and would not lie you.

"I do know that. I trust you both."

Then trust me when I say, what you just said is not true. Human beings were designed by nature to have sex. We were given organs that make us feel wonderful when we have sex and minds that enjoy the process and contribute to it.

"Here is a truth you might not be ready to hear." Any religion preaching that sex is bad is plain wrong. The teaching of that religion has been warped by human beings with their own agenda. There is absolutely no harm in enjoying the sex act. There is no reason for you and your wife to feel guilty."

"OK, suppose you are right, I have never found it to be enjoyable. Occasionally I will feel something, but I feel so guilty it is not worth it. I know Beth feels the same."

"It sounds to me like the two of you need some counseling. Sexual Counseling Group might help you both. They have a local branch run by husband and wife doctors and they have helped a lot of people. Talk to Beth and give them a try. It can't hurt and you both might be better for it."

Chip texted the contact information to John, "I just sent it to you. Please do not tell anyone, but Rebecca and I were having problems with our sex life. We went to their clinic and it changed our lives. Trust me, they can help you as well."

Later that Day

John sat down with Beth after dinner to watch television, "Beth, can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure honey."

"I was talking with Chip today and one thing led to another as conversations do." John was extremely nervous. He was not sure how his wife would take the conversation he was starting, "Well, he explained some things about sex to me." John went on to explain his conversation with Chip.

Beth was puzzled, "So are you suggesting we go to this clinic?"

"Well, I think we should give the doctors a try. It cannot hurt and we might learn something."

John looked down at his feet, "Honestly, I have been questioning for a long time why something that creates life is treated as a bad thing."

Beth's hands were wringing, and she was looking at her feet as well. She almost whispered, "I have been wondering about that myself."

"So, is it OK if I setup the appointments?"

"OK."

John made the appointments the next day. They were emailed forms for each of them to complete and send back. The instructions insisted that the couple not show each other their responses. The doctors wanted honest answers that were not influenced by a spouse.

The day of the appointment arrived, and the couple walked into the clinic. They were met by the receptionist that looked like she came from central casting for a porn video. Her scrubs hugged her voluptuous figure, and her breasts were straining to escape her strategically unbuttoned top, "Hello and welcome to the Atuva Clinic branch of the SCG. Are you John and Beth?"

The couple nervously nodded yes.

"Wonderful! Please follow me." She walked the couple through some doors and into a small conference room. A striking couple waited for them. Dr Lisa Atuva was one of the most beautiful women John had ever seen. He was having difficulty not staring at her. He was very confused regarding his feelings in that moment.

Beth was also frozen in place. Dr Don Atuva was just as striking as his wife. He was tall and handsome for sure, but that was not what made her freeze. There was an animalistic intensity about him that was making Beth feel funny. She did not know what she was feeling, but she decided she liked it.

The doctors had them take a seat. Dr Lisa Atuva started the meeting, "It will make things easier if you refer to us as Dr. Lisa and Dr. Don. We have learned that it helps prevent confusion.

"Dr. Don and I have reviewed the information you provided. I have to say I have not been so pissed off in years. That people would use religion to hold power over others makes me madder than hell. The misguided and patently false information you both were subjected to is, in my opinion, not in the spirit of any religion I know of."

John and Beth sat shocked and speechless.

Dr. Lisa smiled, "Please understand, I am not blaming you for any of this. You were fed either no, or wrong, information, and we can correct that. Our success rate is nearly 100%. The first thing we need to do is determine if either of you have physical issues that would affect your ability to enjoy sex. Based on those results we can create a plan for therapy.

"So, how about we get started?"

John and Beth nodded their consent.

"Please review and sign the release forms. We can begin once they have been signed.

John and Beth read through the forms and signed them. There were a lot of terms and conditions they did not understand, but both were too shy to ask about them. They handed the forms to the receptionist.

"John, please come with me. Beth if you will please follow Dr. Don?"

Beth and John thought it was odd they were going with a doctor of the opposite sex for an examination. John hesitated, "I am a little confused. Shouldn't I be going with the male doctor?"

Dr Lisa smiled good naturedly, "We get that a lot. The answer is always the same. If you would like to see a gynecologist instead of a urologist then please change places with your wife."

John realized he had made assumptions about the doctors. Maybe if he had looked closer at the sign out front he would have noticed. His face was a bit red when he nodded his understanding. He was too embarrassed to talk. John meekly followed Dr Lisa out of the room.

Beth's Examination

Beth was standing nervously when Dr Don looked up from his notes and into her eyes. Beth felt like she was falling into the depths of those blue eyes. Dr Don stood. He towered over her. He was big, and strong and, intimidating as hell. Beth felt the goosebumps raising on her arms. She also felt something strange in her groin. She did not know what it was and thought it was probably a good idea she had come after all.

"Follow me."

His voice was deep and a little gravely. Her goosebumps suddenly had goosebumps. She followed him into an exam room. "Undress and get on the exam table."

"Don't I get a gown or something?"

"I would just have to take it off you to examine you. That wastes my time. Do not waste my time. Get undressed."

She found herself obediently following his orders. It was as if he knew that she wanted to follow them. Soon enough she was standing nude in front of him. She walked to the exam table and climbed on to it. She had to get onto the table from the end. When she raised her knee to get on the table, she was very aware that the doctor could see her privates on display.

The doctor approached her and thoroughly examined her from head to toe. From the way he looked and acted he could have been taking out the garbage. He finally had her place her feet in the cold stirrups and gave her the gynecological exam, "Your clitoral hood is much larger than it should be."

"What does that mean?"

"The oversized hood may have some impact on your enjoyment of sex. Your hood overhangs far enough that it does not retract to reveal your clitoris. It is relatively easy to fix. Outpatient surgery will resolve the issue. You will be sore for a week or so while it heals.

"We know how to work around that issue for our purposes today. I have determined that you are in good physical health. Your blood results were all within norms. Our next step is to determine if there are any physiological issues preventing you from enjoying sex."

Dr Dan walked to the door, opened it, and called for his nurse. Momentarily a tall blonde man dressed in scrubs walked into the room, "Yes, doctor?"

"Please begin the physiological testing on Beth. We will start per our protocol at the patient's head and work from there."

The nurse walked over the nude Beth and smiled, "Hi. I am nurse Bob, and I will be assisting you with the testing. This will not hurt. As a matter of fact, it should feel the opposite. The purpose is to determine if your body has any problems reacting to physical stimuli of a sexual nature. If you feel anything unpleasant during the testing please let me know immediately. That has not happened yet, but I like to make a point of it.

"I am going to kiss you using a few methods and use those responses as a base for further testing."

Beth presented her cheek. Bob put his hand on her cheek and moved her lips toward his.

"Uhm, you are going to kiss me on the mouth?"

Dr Dan looked at her sternly, "Lay back and let him do his job."

Beth laid back. Her eyes were huge as she watched Bob approach her. Her lips were pursed when he leaned in to kiss her. He stopped and Dr Don spoke, "Really, that is how you kiss? Relax your lips and cooperate. Nurse Bob will show you what to do."

Beth complied although she did not understand why they needed her to do these things. She and John had always kissed with their mouths firmly closed. Frankly, she did not care for it. Pressing her lips against her husbands was something a wife did, not something she enjoyed.

Bob leaned in and placed his lips on hers. He then captured her upper lip between his. She felt his tongue lick her lip and a shock ran through her. What was this? It felt different, but nice. She felt his thumb on her chin, pulling her mouth open. When she complied, his tongue entered her mouth and flicked against hers. This was different. What was she supposed to do? Lacking any other directions, she decided to do the same things he was doing. Soon their tongues were getting thoroughly acquainted.

Beth was beginning to feel very strange. She felt tingling over her body. She knew one thing for sure. She liked this kind of kissing. She could not wait to show John!

Bob released her lips, "Are you more comfortable with what we are doing now?"

Beth nodded yes.

"Please tell me if you like, don't like, or don't feel each test we do."

"I liked the kissing. I liked it a lot."

"That is nice to know. OK, here we go to the next step."

Bob kissed her lips, but instead of kissing her deeper, his mouth moved to her neck. He kissed his way down her neck and back up again.

Dr Don stood and walked over to them, "So, do you like it, not like it, or don't care? We cannot read your mind. Speak up. Tell us everything you are feeling."

"I like it. It makes me feel very warm."

The doctor paused, "Beth, have you ever had an orgasm?"

"I don't know what an orgasm is."

"Very well. Nurse Bob, please continue."

This time when Bob approached her neck, he began to nibble his way up and down. Beth's goosebumps came back with a rush, "I definitely like that."

Bob moved up to her ear and nibble it as well. The tip of his tongue ran around her earlobe. "That uhm, that is very nice too."

Bob returned to kissing her. Beth wanted to show him what she had learned. This time her tongue entered his mouth first. Bob's hands where on her cheeks as the kiss started. He slid them down her neck to her arms and finally below her breasts. He cupped her breasts with his hands and lightly rubbed her nipples with his thumbs. Beth unconsciously raised her chest, pressing her breasts against his hands, "Oh, uhm, I like that too. Yes. I definitely like that too."

Bob lowered his head and took her nipple into his mouth. He licked around her nipple and flicked it with his tongue. Beth was squirming as he did so, "Doctor Don! I think something might be wrong with me. I feel really good, but I feel hot and tingly!"

"Your reactions so far are normal. There is nothing wrong with you."

Nurse Bob continued to use his mouth on her breast while his hand slid downward toward her exposed crotch. He stroked his finger up her slit and noted the enlarged clitoral fold. He ran his finger back down her slit and found that she was becoming wet. He rubbed his finger at her entrance to capture some of her moisture and used it to lubricate her slit. Beth was lightly moaning, "That's good. That's really good"

Bob used his thumb to hold up the skin over her clit and lightly rubbed it with his finger. Beth jerked, "Oh goodness! What was that? Did you shock me with something?

Bob ignored the question. He moved to the end of the table and pulled over a stool. Sitting down between her legs, he put his hands over top of her thighs to hold her in place. He licked the inside of her thigh and continued licking as he moved up to her vagina.

Bob ran his tongue up and down her slit. Using his thumb again he lifted the flap of skin away from her clit. He licked around it, then stroked across it with his tongue. Beth's hips bucked involuntarily, "Ohhh!"

Bob understood what she was trying to say. He continued to lick around and on her clit, while he inserted his finger into her now very wet pussy. At this point Beth was having trouble stringing thoughts together. She was along for the ride and enjoying every second of it, "Keep doing that please."

Dr Don stood and walked around the table, "I will take care of her nipples Bob. Please continue."

Bob did and the good doctor leaned over and took her nipple into his mouth. He sucked her areola and lightly bit her nipple.

Beth had the first orgasm in her life bucking her pelvis hard against nurse Bob's face. All she could say was, "Oh god!" over and over until the orgasm was done. She reclined on the table shaking.

Dr Don looked down at her, "Are you OK to continue?"

"Is it going to be more like that?"

"Yes, a bit more intense I think."

"More intense? Yes! I mean yes, I can continue."

"Get off the table and onto your knees."

Beth complied without question. The doctor and Bob began to undress standing within a few feet of her. Being efficient medical men, it did not take long before both were naked. Beth looked on in curiosity.

"Hold Bob's penis with your hand."

Beth grasped his penis tentatively.

"Wrap your hand around it and grasp it."

She wrapped her hand around it fully. She had never really studied her husband's penis. Their privates were private, and no one was supposed to see them. Nurse Bob's penis felt big and warm in her hand. She felt it starting to swell.

"Before we can continue testing you will need to learn a few fundamental methods. What you are holding is a penis. When it is erect it becomes a cock. You are going to learn how to turn a penis into a cock. When you have successfully done so we will move to the next step.

Her mother's voice was in the back of Beth's head telling her to stand up and leave. Dr Don's voice was stronger. She could not imagine resisting him. If she was being honest with herself, she knew she did not want to leave. She was learning a lot and everything she was learning felt good.

She felt the moisture on her thighs as she looked at Bob's penis and waited for Don's next command. He started by having her stroke Bob. The more she did so, the fatter and longer Bob's penis grew. She noticed after a while that her fingers were being forced farther apart as it grew, and she wondered if his penis had turned into a cock.

"Lick the tip of it." Beth stuck out her tongue and tentatively licked the tip.

"Lick it like you love it. Lick it like it is the best lollipop in the world."

Beth complied. She realized she liked the silky smoothness against her tongue.

"Put your mouth over the head and lick it. Be careful with your teeth. The goal is pleasure, not pain."

Beth put her mouth over the head of Bob's penis and licked it. The head swelled in her mouth and she was proud of herself as she thought, "I am making a cock."

"Now slide it into your mouth. Lightly suck while licking the underside."

Beth complied, although she could not get it all into her mouth.

"Now slide your mouth up and down on it. Continue to suck and lick it."

Beth began to slide the cock, it was definitely a cock now, in and out of her mouth. Bob groaned and laid his hand lightly on her head, "You are doing great."

Beth smiled around him with pride.

Dr Don came closer, "Very good Beth. You now have a cock in your mouth. What do you think?"

Beth reluctantly paused her sucking, "I like it. It is so smooth and yet it is hard. It feels good in my mouth."

"Very good. Now practice on me."

Beth enthusiastically began to suck the doctor's penis. Soon she had made another cock and she smiled at her success.

"Bob would you please prep the exam table?"

Bob turned to the table and raised the wings and locked them in place. He pulled the stirrups off and raised an end section and locked it in place. A nearby locker contained a rolled-up foam mattress that he rolled out onto the table. Soon he had the linen in place. The result was a raised queen-sized bed.

Bob swept Beth up in his arms and carried her to the table. He laid her on the table and walked to the end and climbed on.

Bob began to eat her pussy again. Beth was breathing hard and she could feel that special tingle that had preceded her first orgasm. She could not wait to feel that again. Bob stopped just when she thought it was going to happen. He moved off the table and the doctor climbed on, "Beth I am going to show you what a cock is for. I am going to fuck you with it until you orgasm. We will then have the baseline we need for your treatment. What do you think about what I have told you?"

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers