Intimate Counseling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are going to put your cock in me?"

"Yes."

"You are going to make me orgasm again?"

"Yes."

"Then I think you should probably get started. I know you are a busy man."

"I want you to watch me fuck you. Then I want you to suck Bob's cock while I fuck you."

"Yes doctor."

Dr Don's cock was as impressive and intimidating as he was. Beth watched as he gripped his cock and placed the head at her entrance. He slowly inserted the head and began to enter her inch by inch. He took the time to let her body adjust to the intrusion. When he was fully in her he stopped for a moment. Bob leaned forward and took her breast into his mouth. He flicked her nipple with his tongue as Dr Don slid his cock nearly out of her. Nurse Bob slid his hand down her body and began to rub her clit. Dr Don began to slide his cock in and out of her eager to learn pussy.

Beth was entranced. She watched his cock as it created wonderful sensations within her. Bob's finger on her clit felt amazing. All the nerves in her body now gathered at her crotch and they were extremely happy. She raised her hips to meet the wonderful cock plunging into her. Within moments Beth had the second orgasm of her life.

Dr Don continued to stroke, plunging his cock harder and faster into her, "That looked like a good one. I think we need more to establish the baseline. You can suck Bob's cock now as well."

Beth was near delirious. The feeling of his hard cock now slamming into her was earth shattering. When Bob touched her lips with his cock, she began to suck it greedily.

Dr Don continued to plunge his cock into her, "You are doing great. I see you are getting the hang of sucking cock. In a few moments Bob is going to cum. When he does it will shoot in your mouth and you will swallow it."

Beth did not try to respond. She just continued to suck. She wanted to prove to the doctor she was a good patient and would follow his orders. Soon she felt Bob's cock swell in her mouth and a warm liquid shot onto her tongue. Then, another, and another until she could barely contain it all. She swallowed as rapidly as she could. The taste was strange, but not in a bad way. She decided that she liked it.

Dr Don continued to fuck her and soon her hips were again raising to meet him. She lost her ability to think as she basked in the sensations taking over her body. She nearly passed out when the third orgasm of her life washed over her. The doctor slowed his strokes until, finally, he pulled his erect cock from her drenched pussy.

"Get off the table and onto your knees."

Beth complied as quickly as she was able. Her legs were having trouble supporting her as she got off the table. She got onto her knees in front of the doctor and looked up at him.

His blue eyes seem to pierce her soul, "Do you like to eat cum?"

"Yes."

"Then eat mine."

Beth grabbed his cock and began to suck it lovingly. Her hand began to jack him as she sucked, and she was soon rewarded. Dr Don shot his load into her mouth and she greedily swallowed it down. When he was finally spent, she kissed his cock and licked it lovingly. Dr Don nodded his head, "Very good."

He pulled his cock from her hands and began to dress. When he finished dressing, he looked at Beth, "We have a good baseline. I will have the plastic surgeon's office call you about the clitoral hood surgery. When you have recovered from that we can move on to the next step." He turned and walked out of the door.

Bob walked over and helped her to her feet, "I will call you with your next appointment."

After she had dressed, he walked her to the door and kissed her. His tongue and hers twirled. When they finally moved apart Bob opened the door, "Beth, you did great today."

Beth blushed with pride as she walked out to the waiting room. She could not wait to share what she had learned with John.

John's Examination

Dr Lisa smiled to herself. John was following her like a puppy afraid he was about to be kicked. She led him into an exam room and closed the door behind him, "Please removed all of your clothing and lie down on the exam table."

John looked around, "Gown?"

"You will not need a gown. You would just have to take it off to be examined anyway. Get undressed."

John was not usually a meek person, but he had embarrassed himself earlier and felt the need to make up for it. There was also the fact that something about Dr Lisa made him want to obey her. The feeling was strange, yet not unwelcome. He could always exert himself if he needed to. If he had been honest with himself, he would have realized he did not want to exert himself. In fact, he wanted to be dominated just a little bit.

He removed his clothing and reclined nude on the exam table. Dr Lisa was businesslike when she examined him from head to toe.

She then had him assume the position that most men know. Stand and lean over the table. The result is a guy with his ass on prominent display, ready for a prostate exam. She greased her gloved finger and inserted it into his anus. Like most guys, he was embarrassed by the procedure, but he tolerated it. That is until she inserted the second finger, "Uhm, why do you need two fingers?"

"Are you the doctor? If not please be quiet, cooperate, and let me do my job."

"OK."

"OK what?"

"OK doctor."

She began to slide her fingers in and out of his ass. With each stroke she applied pressure to his prostate. Her other hand reached under and grasped his penis. She slowly stroked it while her fingers worked in his ass, "John I am holding your penis. I am now going to show you the difference between a penis and a cock."

His face turned beet red when his penis began to harden, "I am sorry. I do not know why it is doing that."

"I do. Now be quite."

She continued until his penis was fully erect, "Now that is a cock."

She stepped back, pulled her gloves off with a snap, and walked to the door, "Nurse, I need your assistance."

Within seconds her nurse walked into the room. John momentarily forgot his nervousness about his erection. He was stunned at how gorgeous she was.

Dr Lisa looked down at John, "My examination and your blood test results indicate that you are physically in good shape. Our next step will be to determine if there are any physiological issues preventing a positive response to sexual stimuli. Lie down on the table."

"Nurse Barb would you please begin the first test?"

Nurse Barb nodded and walked over to the exam table. She ran into the same kissing issues that Dr Don had with Beth, and Dr Lisa solved them in similar way. The neck kissing, nibbling, etc. went well. When nurse Barb licked his nipples, she also wrapped her hand around John's erect penis and began to slowly slide it up and down his length. John jerked in reaction, "What the heck! Why are you doing that?"

Dr Lisa walked over, "You need to stop talking. We need to complete these tests so that we can define your treatment. The more you resist, the more you talk, the harder it will be for us to do our job. Do you understand?"

"I think so, but I have questions."

"Be quiet and do as you are told. I will answer your questions when we are done and not before. I don't have time to answer questions about things that will be evident when we are finished."

He was about to exert himself when nurse Barb leaned over and put his penis in her mouth. He was frozen in shock at first. She was sucking him, and licking him, and her hand was squeezing him. It was not long after that he was frozen due to the sensation. He had never felt anything like this. He did not know that people even did such a thing. It was probably sinful because it felt awesome.

Dr Lisa was removing her clothing while nurse Barb slowly sucked his penis. Nurse Barb backed away when the doctor climbed onto the exam table and positioned herself over his mouth, "Before we can continue testing you will need to learn a few fundamental methods. The first is preparation of a woman's vagina for copulation. I am going to teach you cunnilingus, or more descriptively, how to eat pussy."

The doctor pulled her labia apart, "Look at my pussy." She touched her clit, "This is a clitoris. If you treat it well it will bring great pleasure to your partner. If you treat it badly, or ignore it, you will disappoint your partner, at best. Lubrication is important to the process. You will lubricate me with your tongue, and I will provide directions. Are you ready to eat my pussy?"

John was nodding his head as the doctor lowered her crotch onto his face, "Lick up and down between my labia."

John licked up and down her slit aggressively.

"Easier than that. A bit less force."

John eased up and continued licking.

"That's an acceptable start. The next step is to lick my clit. The clit is sensitive so you cannot just lick it all willy-nilly. You need to lick around it and lightly flick it with your tongue. Think of it like a car you are starting in the winter. You must be careful applying the gas until you get it warmed up or it will stall. This part is the warmup. When the car, my pussy, is running hot you can stomp on the gas pedal, my clit, and I will reach my destination incredibly pleased. Begin."

John followed her instructions as well as he could. His tongue was having a little difficulty navigating this unfamiliar territory. The doctor's directions as he progressed helped a lot. He noticed that his face was getting very wet. John thought that he must be slobbering from all the tongue movement.

"Uh, uh, You, uh, are performing, uh, adequately, uh. Now stick your tongue in my vagina as far as you can and lick."

John complied and his mouth became substantially wetter.

"Fuuuu, combine everything I have, uh, uh, shown, uh, you and continue."

John followed her instructions. He licked her slit and around her clit. He flicked her clit with his tongue, then inserted it as deep as he could into her and wiggled it.

The doctor was moving her vagina against his mouth, "Oh fuck, fuck, Just the slit and clit now!"

John complied.

"Clit! Now!"

John ran the underside of his tongue back and forth over her clit.

"That's it! OH FUCK YES!"

John felt the doctor jerking and her vagina pressed down hard on his mouth. The doctor was making grunting noises and suddenly his face was much more wet than before. Something about the wetness intrigued him. It tasted like nothing he had tasted before.

His penis felt like it was going to explode. He hoped that he had not hurt it in some way. He also hoped that he had not hurt the doctor. From what he could hear with her thighs clamped against his ears she might be in pain.

The doctor continued to grind her pussy against his mouth for a few more moments before suddenly pulling away. "That was an acceptable first time, but you have some homework to do before you can be considered competent. You must practice with your wife until she certifies you are an expert. Nurse Barb please assist me with our next step."

Nurse Barb approached the side of the exam table. Dr Lisa moved down John's body until she was above his waist. Nurse barb reached out and grasped John's painfully erect cock and moved it toward Dr Lisa's well licked pussy. Dr Lisa gradually slid that very wet pussy down his shaft until he was fully within her.

"This is the part where we fuck."

John was a bit confused, "Isn't this called making love?"

"Making love is fucking with someone you love. What we are doing is intended to be a pleasurable act between consenting adults. Love does not have to be part of it. Fucking is about the joy of sex in and of itself. You will use what you learn fucking to make love. Now, stop talking and start fucking."

"Uhm, OK. What do I do?"

"For now, just relax and let me do the work. We will work on your technique shortly."

Dr Lisa began to grind her pussy against his pelvis. John enjoyed the sensation of his penis, no, his cock, being squeezed by her warm pussy. When Dr Lisa leaned forward and began to slide up and down his cock he was amazed at the sensation. He and Beth had never dreamed of doing something like this.

The good doctor continued to grind away. She did not say much but she did begin to moan. John felt a pressure building in his cock. His balls shrunk tight against his body and he thought he should probably tell the doctor. He decided that she seemed focused on her work and probably did not want to be interrupted.

He was surprised when the doctor leaned down and kissed him, burying her tongue in his mouth. She moaned into his mouth, then suddenly raised up. Her pussy rubbing rapidly against him, "Oh god! That's it. Oh fuck yes!" Her body trembled and she froze in place as she orgasmed.

A few moments later Dr Lisa looked down, "That was a very pleasant orgasm John. You have a nice cock." The doctor moved up until John's painfully erect cock slid out of her pussy, "Now we can move to the next step. Please stand."

John climbed off the table and stood next to it.

"I want you to undress nurse Barb."

"OK. Uhm, I have never undressed someone before."

"Well John, you do know how clothes work?"

"Yes, of course."

"Use that knowledge. However, the goal here is to not only remove her clothes, but to also excite her while you do it. That means taking off her clothes in an exciting way, kissing, and caressing as you go. I am sure you can handle it."

Nurse Barb stood close to John. John tentatively reached out and fiddled with the top button on her scrubs. He was nervous, his hands were shaking, and his cock was rock hard. Nurse Barb smiled, "John, it's OK. I don't bite and I trust you not to hurt me."

Dr Lisa put her hand on John's shoulder, "John, I want you to grasp the top of her scrubs with your hands. One hand on each side."

John tentatively grasped the top of Barb's scrubs.

"Hold them like you mean it John. Get a good grip. Now, rip them apart. I want to see buttons flying."

John grasped Barb's scrubs tightly and pulled his hands apart. The scrubs parted revealing Barb's naked breasts.

"Very good John. Notice that Barb's nipples are erect. That indicates she is aroused. Now lick and suck her nipples."

John was much less hesitant for this. Nurse Barb had very nice breasts! He started on her right breast and soon moved to her left breast. Nurse Barb was beginning to breath rapidly. A flush spread up her chest.

Taking the initiative, John kissed her. He remembered to use his tongue. Barb seemed to be enjoying things because she was kissing him back with her tongue. She grasped his cock with one hand and used the other to move his hand down to the pants of her scrubs. John, being the enthusiastic student, understood what she wanted. He grasped the waist of her pants with both hands and pulled them down. Nurse Barb stepped out of them. He was shocked to see she was not wearing underwear. What would her mother say!

Nurse Barb pulled him after her as she got up onto the exam table. She spread her legs and pulled him toward her. She put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him toward her pussy, "Show me what Dr Lisa taught you."

John enthusiastically began to eat her pussy. Barb gave a few minor directions and was soon moaning loudly. John thought he must be doing a fair job when she grabbed his head with both hands and ground her pussy against his mouth. She came against his mouth and his face got wetter. In that moment he had an epiphany; he was not drooling after all, it was her. What was making his face wet, what he was tasting, was coming from her! He decided he liked it a lot!

Dr Lisa was looking on, "Very good John. Now I want you to climb onto the table and fuck nurse Barb."

At this point John's cock was harder than it had ever been. He did not hesitate to follow the doctor's instructions. He climbed on the table and Barb guided his cock into her sopping wet pussy, "Nice and slow when you enter John. Just put in a little at a time so I can get used to it."

John nodded his compliance and slowly slid his cock into her. When he was fully in, he took the initiative and slowly slid it back. He continued slide in and out at the slow pace. If the look on Barb's face was any indication, he seemed to be doing a good job. It sure felt good to him.

Barb looked up at him, "Ahh, that feels nice John. Now go a bit faster and suck on my tit."

John complied. His cock was swelling more, and his testicles were again tight against his body. Nurse Barb moved her hips to meet his thrusts. From the sounds she was making she seemed to be enjoying herself. John again took the initiative and kissed her. Their tongues danced for a while, then suddenly John felt an immense pressure in his groin, "Something is happening!"

Barb was in the throes of an orgasm and could not talk. Dr Lisa smiled, "Yes, and it is a good thing. You are going to shoot your cum into nurse Barb."

Suddenly John froze and a look of shock came over his face. He began to shoot cum into Barb. His cock spasmed as he shot and shot into her. It seemed to go on forever. Eventually his cock spasmed for the final time and he held himself over Barb. He looked down at her in amazement, "I have never felt anything like that. Thank you for helping me."

A very satisfied Barb smiled up at him, "I am a nurse. Helping people is what I do. And you are welcome."

Dr Lisa had just finished dressing and was all business, "John we now have our baseline for your treatment. My office will call you for your next appointment." She walked out of the exam room.

Nurse Barb climbed down from the exam table and went to the exam room's small bathroom. After cleaning herself, she returned carrying a small tub of soapy water. John stood as she carefully cleaned his cock. He helped her by becoming erect so she could get to everything.

Soon nurse Barb was using just her hand to "wash" his cock. She rinsed him off, then pulled him into her mouth. She sucked on his cock for a few minutes before standing and leaning against the exam table, "John would you please put your cock in me?"

John was glad to cooperate and was soon thrusting his cock into Barb. "Faster. I want you to fuck me hard. John did his best to slam his cock into her. "That's it. Fuck me!"

John hammered his cock into her. He could feel that pressure again and was really looking forward to that feeling again. Nurse Barb was grunting as he slammed into her, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! I love your cock!"

Soon both were grunting and moaning as they rapidly approached orgasm. John began to shoot into her as her orgasm washed over her. John rested against her back as they stood panting. His cock gradually turned back into a penis and slid from within her.

Nurse Barb turned and he pulled her into his arms. They kissed passionately, "Thank you so much again for your help Barb."

"No thanks needed. I did that one for me. You have a nice cock John and soon it will be bringing your wife great pleasure. Now, let me get your cleaned up again and you can get dressed."

After John got dressed Nurse Barb sat down with him and went over the things he had learned. She discussed the orgasms that she and Dr Lisa had experienced and the things that he did that caused them. She then escorted him to the door and pulled him into a last passionate kiss before he left. As he walked through the door he smiled. He could not wait to show Beth what he had learned.

Afterword:

Part 2 coming soon.

The number of porn viewers mentioned in the story is accurate and is taken from an annual summary provided by a popular website. I will leave it to the reader to figure out which one. Hint: It was not Literotica. It would not surprise me if Literotica had more.

The clitoral hood is a real thing and there are occasions when plastic surgery is used to reduce it. Beyond that, I make no claim that this story is medically accurate.