Intimate Education Pt. 01

Story Info
Samantha learns the art of seductive espionage.
2.5k words
4.19
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha put the car in park and picked up the card that was sitting on her dashboard. She read the neatly printed address, then looked up at the high rise office complex outside her window. The address was correct; this was the place she was to report to at the time printed on the card.

Samantha paused for a moment, thinking about that crazy night two weeks ago. Every memory of that night on the swing was drenched in a blur of stimulation. She thought about the mysterious offer she had received, recalled meeting her Mistress, and of course, there was the swing. Samantha had been used, teased, filled, and made to cum over and over for an anonymous crowd of strangers and she had loved it. Now she was here, at the address printed on the card her Mistress has given her, to become a fully trained agent of the mysterious Intimate Entertainment, an organization which combines sex with corporate espionage.

As Samantha stepped out of the car and locked it, her heart raced with a mix of nervousness and excitement. She hadn't been told how to dress for this occasion, so she had chosen something cute, but comfortable: a denim skirt which hugged her wide hips and fell just above her rounded knees, paired with a cream colored tank top which showed off her ample cleavage.

As Samantha walked through the doors of the office building the receptionist looked up at her with a bored expression and said "the elevator is on the right," gesturing with a finger before casually returning to her work.

Samantha figured the receptionist must've know she was coming. She walked to the elevator and pressed the call button. As she waited for the doors to open, Samantha's heart pounded in her chest and her mind raced with countless questions.

"How long will I be here?" "What will they make me do?" "Will Mistress be there?"

With a chime, the elevator arrived and the polished metal doors slid open. After stepping into the empty elevator, Samantha looked at the console, not sure which floor to press. Once the doors were closed, however, the elevator started to climb, before Samantha had the chance to push a button. "What have you gotten yourself into, Sam?" Samantha thought as the elevator climbed for what seemed like a long time.

When the doors opened, Samantha could see a foyer, with entirely white walls, and a white floor. The bright fluorescent lights gave the room a sterile glow. The only feature of the room was a smooth, black desk, behind which sat a women dressed in a slim fitted, robin's egg blue dress.

The woman looked up from her computer at Samantha with a warm, tight lipped smile. "Good morning, Ms. Belkin," said the woman in a light, welcoming tone. "You're right on time. Please stand in front of the desk for me and I'll take your photo so we can start working on your ID"

Samantha nodded and walked up to the desk. She looked into the camera perched on top of the woman's computer and smiled, caught off guard by the banality of the whole situation. This was just routine HR stuff, nothing like she'd expected.

"Thank you," said the woman. "Please head into the next room for your examination and we'll get you started!"

The woman pressed a button on her desk and a door at the far side of the room slid open. As she walked through the doors, Samantha wondered what "examination" meant. She figured she wouldn't have to wait long to find out.

The room had pastel green walls, a black leather chair, and a low couch. The room's layout reminded Samantha of a psychiatrist's office from TV shows. Samantha stepped into the room and looked around, taking stock of the situation. In the corner of the room was a cart covered with a sheet. Next to the cart stood a middle aged man dressed in black pants, a white shirt, a dark green tie, and a long white lab coat.

He looked like most of the doctors Samantha had seen on medical tv shows, with mid length black hair, a short beard, and round glasses. "Good morning, Samantha," said the man, extending his hand. "I'm Dr. Hoff; I'll be conducting your entry examination today."

Samantha shook the man's hand, noticing his firm, but gentle grip. "Nice to meet you," she said. "What kind of examination are we doing?"

Dr. Hoff smiled warmly and locked eyes with Samantha. She had the strangest feeling that the doctor was staring into her soul as he answered her.

"We're going to conduct a series of tests to assess some of your strengths and weakness, and to evaluate your progress as you continue throughout the program. I'm sure you've got plenty of questions, but for now, just try to go with the flow. There's no wrong answers here. If at any time you'd like to terminate the examination, just say 'stop the test' and we'll shut it down. Is that alright?"

Samantha nodded her head, taking in what the doctor was saying. Her mind was already racing as she tried to guess what sort of things they'd test her on.

"That's great, Samantha. Please take off your clothes and have a seat in the chair," said the doctor, gesturing and the leather sofa chair.

Samantha had been half expecting that. The man's voice was friendly and inviting. Although he was a complete stranger, something about his doctorly presence made Samantha feel comfortable taking her clothes off in front of him. She pulled off her tank top and lowered her skirt to the floor. Samantha hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her cream silk panties and looked up at Dr. Hoff. He nodded, signaling her to continue. Samantha pulled her panties down, stepping out of them and letting them fall into a pile with her skirt. Samantha reached back and undid the clap of her nude, E cup bra, letting the cups fall away from her teardrop shaped breasts. As Samantha sat down in the sofa, she glanced up to see Dr. Hoff's reaction, but he was scribbling something on his clipboard, apparently oblivious of the chubby, 5'2" naked girl sitting in his office.

Dr. Hoff looked up from the clip board. "That's perfect, thank you, Samantha," he said, encouragingly. Dr. Hoff produced a camera from the cart and set it up on a small tripod, then handed Samantha a sheet of paper. "The first thing we're going to assess is your memory and seduction. Please read over this short script and memorize it as best as you can. When you're ready, I want you to look into this camera and recite the script as best you can. Any questions?"

Samantha shook her head no, then looked down at the script. She couldn't help but smile as she read over the neatly printed words. "Maybe the good doctor is more of a perv than he lets on," thought Samantha. Her experience in high school theater came back to her as Samantha quickly committed the script to memory and handed the paper back to Dr. Hoff.

"Ready?" Asked Samantha.

Dr. Hoff nodded and pressed a button on the camera.

Samantha looked up at the camera with wide eyes and a slight pout. For effect, she kneaded her large breasts in her hands while reciting the script with a slight whine, thinking just as much about the man behind the camera as the script she was recalling.

"My name is Samantha Belkin and I want to be your dirty little whore. Please just come fuck me already? I need you to bend me over, pin me down, and fill me up with you big hard cock. I want you to fill me up with your hot sticky cum until it runs down my thighs. I want to suck your cock until you shoot load after load down my greedy little throat. I want to swallow every last drop of your delicious cum. Please won't you just come fuck me? I need you to make me your personal little cum slut. Please?"

Samantha cleared her throat and sat back in the chair. She couldn't deny that, as stupid as the script was, it has definitely made her more than a little horny to say those words while lying naked on a stranger's sofa and looking up into his warm, but unreactive eyes. "How was that?" Samantha asked.

"That's great Samantha," said Dr. Hoff, scribbling on his clipboard and pressing the stop button on the camera. "Let's move on to the next test."

Something about the man's casual tone annoyed Samantha. She had just looked him in the eyes and begged for his cock and he acted like she was a student giving a presentation. Samantha wondered what it would take to make the handsome doctor loose his cool.

Dr. Hoff looked up from his clipboard. "We are now going to evaluate your time to orgasm. Do you prefer external stimulation, penetrative stimulation, or a combination of the two?"

Samantha wasn't sure exactly what Dr. Hoff meant by that. "What's the difference?" She asked.

"Are you most likely to experience orgasm from having your clitoris stimulated, from penetrative sex, or from a combination of the two?" Relied Dr. Hoff, reading from his clipboard.

"Ooh, definitely external then," cooed Samantha. Then, feeling brave, she asked "are you going to play with my clit, Doctor?"

Samantha was already imagining what the doctor's beard would feel like between her legs. She was looking forward to grabbing handfuls of his hair, pressing him into her needy, juicy pussy The doctor turned and produced what looked like a log from the bottom shelf of the cart.

"The Ryder will stimulate your clitoris, as well as your labia," said Dr. Hoff, seemingly ignoring her question. "Our research indicates that it is the most reliable way to achieve orgasm through solo clitoral stimulation."

Dr. Hoff placed the log on the floor and pressed a button on the side. The pink nub protruding from the top of the log shaped device buzzed rapidly for a moment, indicating that the device was on. Dr. Hoff then handed Samantha a small, black remote with five silver buttons. The first two had a plus and a minus symbol on them. The bottom three buttons each had a different design: one looked like stairs, one looked like wave, and the last one looked like a thunder bolt.

Dr. Hoff placed a hand on Samantha's bare shoulder. "Please straddle the Ryder in a kneeling position and align the vibrating head with your clitoris," Dr. Hoff instructed.

Samantha followed Dr. Hoff's orders, kneeling over the toy, then lowering herself down, feeling the dimpled silicon nub nuzzle against her clit, spreading her thick lips in the process. Samantha found the idea of cumming at the feet of this handsome doctor while he studied her every movement was starting to turn her on, and the juices coating the silicon toy between her thighs betrayed her arousal.

Dr. Hoff nodded once Samantha was in position. He crouched down, eye level with Samantha. He reached out a hand and spread Samantha's moist lips, checking her alignment with the toy. Samantha let out a little moan at his touch, which he seemingly ignored. Then the he pointed at the remote in Samantha's hand.

Looking into Samantha's eyes, Dr. Hoff explained how the remote works. "The first two buttons control the speed. Plus is faster, minus is slower. Holding down minus for five seconds will stop the Ryder immediately. The first button on the second row will activate a step pattern. The second one activates a pulse pattern, and the third sets the Ryder to earthquake mode. I encourage you to find the intensity that works best for you. Do you have any questions at this time?"

Samantha couldn't keep herself from cracking a wide grin as she shook her head and said "no, Doc, I'm ready."

Dr. Hoff stood up, pulled a stopwatch from his lab coat, and said "ready? One, two, three, begin!"

Samantha pressed the plus button on the remote. The Ryder rumbled to life between her thighs, causing her to gasp. Even at the lowest level, the toy was powerful enough to make her body tremble with the vibrations. Instinctively, Samantha began to slowly grind her hips into the toy, feeling the tiny nubs of the silicone head rub against her already sensitive clit. She locked eyes with Dr. Hoff, who was watching intently but dispassionately, then allowed them to slowly close as a small moan of pleasure escaped her lips. This was the best vibrator Samantha had ever used, and she needed to have more.

As she continued to grind her hips into the Ryder, Samantha couldn't hold herself back from pressing the plus button rapidly. She felt like she had to see just what the machine could do. The result forced a scream of ecstasy to her lips. The machine rumbled furiously, it's nubs perfectly aligned with Samantha's needy clit. Samantha felt her whole body shaking from the force of the vibrator. Her mind slipped away from her as every thought became centered around the powerful vibrations between her legs. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as the silicone pad vibrated against her clit and labia.

Samantha could already feel herself starting to lose control as she felt intense waves of pleasure building up within her. She was panting and moaning loudly, riding the toy as if her life depended on it. There was no Dr. Hoff, or examination, or Intimate Entertainment. There was only her and the Ryder. Still, a thought crept into her mind: "what did 'earthquake' mode mean?"

Samantha had to find out. She pressed the button with the thunder bolt on it. If the setting she had been on on was a ten, Samantha felt like she had activated level 12. The machine seemingly doubled its intensity. Samantha screamed as the powerful toy rumbled against her clit. Samantha could no longer grind against the toy; she could only support her weight on her hands and knees as the toy sent her over the edge. Samantha's thighs trembled as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss rocked through her. Samantha let out moan after moan of pleasure as every muscle in her body clenched and throbbed while a steady stream of juices ran down the sides of the Ryder, pooling beneath her.

After a few moments of mindless bliss, Samantha collected herself and held down the minus button, bringing the toy to a sudden halt. As Samantha caught her breath in panting heaves, she felt like she could still faintly feel the rumble of the Ryder beneath her. The powerful machine had brought tears to her eyes, and when Samantha looked up at Dr. Hoff, her vision took a moment to focus.

Dr. Hoff had stopped the stopwatch and was scribbling notes on his clipboard. He looked up at Samantha and said, "very good, Samantha. Your time was four minutes and thirty seconds. We will now move on to the oral portion of the examinations."