All Comments on 'Intimate Fantasy'

by MrMikelobe1952

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great descirption of a straight buy who likes anal

This is one to have your girlfriend read if you want her to use a strap-on on you. That's what I did and it helped ease her worries and interest her in doing it.

bamagirlbamagirlalmost 19 years ago
WOW

You sure brought our fantasy to life ;)

au_manau_manalmost 19 years ago
Well done, especially for a first effort.

I am about to submit some of my own strap on stories from real life experiences. I have chosen to write, then correct, leave it alone for awhile, then reread my stories, looking to add, or delete to clarify/simplify, then edit once more.

I hope to reduce all errors that might distract from the experience of reading a story. You can also find assistance from other authors here at Literotica...

I sure hope I have been helpful, not hurtful, au_man

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Talealmost 19 years ago
Very Interesting ~

The lure in vine that spreads to web and connect all the dots and be submissive and submit, flowers to a bloom of literary writes. For thine was the lure of a dixie daisy whom I am sure has a smile plastered on her face. Nice pen.

ambozambozover 18 years ago
Love it

I use various things to put up my ass. The latest are a real thick dildo which I can strap on a chair and ride myself on it till I can actually sit on the chair with it all the way up me. The other is a huge butt plug which I push in with my hand. Once it's all the way in, the plug narrows and my hole tightens over it, allowing me to walk around, or sit down with the huge plug in me. Yes I want a woman to fuck me as well.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 18 years ago
Enjoyable read

A very nice read. I enjoyed the concept of a gentleman's first time at anal. A nice fantasy for a topic that turns people off.

You could see the story in your mind and to me that is a great thing. It is disappointing that the character couldn't address the need to enjoy this with his wife, for this to be his pleasure and not be able to share it with the woman he loves isn't fair to either of them...

But this is a story, a fantasy, and a well written one too... so the wife loses out... at least the Hero learned something about an act he was curious about and was willing to take the inititive and act on it.

Thanks for the read.

~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A refreshing change

Finally, a story that involves a man recieving anal play, with no reference to him being gay or bisexual. (OK, there may be others, but I haven't read any yet).

The text is nicely written, with no jolting language to throw the reader back out of the situation. There is nothing worse then getting involved in a story, then hitting a phrase that sits awkwardly and reminds you that you are reading it, not living it.

Enjoyed this immensely, and would echo previous positive comments! Hope to read many more like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just like Mike

I am so fucking wet from reading your story, and damn ... my husband's out of town. Guess that means I'm just gonna have to get my magic stick out and get busy.

I've had an ongoing fantasy for 2 years now, a fantasy of fucking my husbands ass. He loves it when I tongue his rosebud and from time to time he lets me lightly finger him, but he's really hesitant to let me fuck his hole either with my fingers or with a dildo.

Any ideas how I can get him to "open up"?

aerozona2002@yahoo.com

Ari

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sexy

oh god i wished someone fucked my tightass tat way

mamasotamamasotaover 10 years ago
*Arousing fantasía

MrMikelobe, You made me impresionada with your pussy eating skills, for myself that is how I like it, deep in with a hard tongue! Also, it is very arousing how you decided to 'open up' to take the lady cock, especially some men are thinking it's only for gays. I could not be so brave, but I would love to watch a scenario like yours. I got oozey and I enjoyed reading your own arousal about wanting to be fucked by a cock. Good story, gracias!

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

I liked the setup, but a bit too much emphasis on prep at the sacrifice of feeling and passion. I commend your effort, its gotten me thinking...

olivererektolivererektalmost 2 years ago

Eine tolle Geschichte, ich konnte beim Lesen nicht die Hand von meinem Schwanz lassen. Eine solche Frau suche ich schon jahrelang.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous