Intimate Time with Sister

Story Info
Peaking at his Sister in the shower leads to intimacy.
1k words
4
66.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All participants are at least 18 when these events took place.

***

I looked through the gap of the bathroom door, and saw the same beautiful sight that I had watched for the last week - my beautiful and sexy sister in the shower. Her alluring body was twirling all around, every drop of water bouncing off of her stunning C-cup breasts. I had seen them enough to be able to measure them by just looking. Her light ginger hair framed her slender frame just perfectly, her wet hair sticking and highlighting her smoothly tanned body. She turned around and bent over slightly, revealing her beautiful ass to me. Dropping her shampoo in the shower, she bent down even more, her legs spreading apart slightly to show me what I had been dreaming about. Her pussy was shaved and hairless, and it called to me. I reached for my jeans, undid the belt and let them open. My cock was at its absolute hardest, and I began to rub it up and down. I imagined that she was the one to stroke it up and down, on her knees and looking up and making eye contact the entire time. I closed my eyes as I let the vision guide me further to an amazing orgasm.

I must have closed my eyes longer than I thought, because when I opened them, my sister was looking at me from over her shoulder, a massive grin framing her face. "Hey bro. I see you looking at me. After yesterday's experiment, I think we should do it again." Without hesitation, I grabbed the condom from my pocket and threw off my clothes after locking the door. My sister shut the shower off and kneeled down on the floor. Panicking that we would get discovered, I quickly pulled her away.

"Wait, why'd you switch it off? We're gonna get caught."

Sis came back towards my stiff member and said quite slyly. "And why would that be a problem now? We've been helping each other's urges for a week now. Besides, getting caught would be pretty sexy." And before I could protest, she wrapped her sweet lips around my cock and slowly and gently bopped her head up and down, maintaining perfect eye contact. Her eyes were enchanting, drawing me even further into my lust for her. A few minutes later she took her mouth off and began to stroke me at a reasonable pace. She clearly wanted to make me last longer. She stood up and began to whisper into my ear. "I know a good place for this thick, hard cock." She turned around and leaned over the cabinet next to the mirror, giving me a perfect view of her pussy. It glistened with her juices, practically begging for me to enter her.

Fumbling around with the condom packet, sis gently took my hand and took it off me. She then threw it out of the window. "You won't be needing that. I want to feel you inside of me." I moved my cock carefully and lined it up at her precious, soaking wet pussy. I braced for the sensation and the completely immoral action we were about to take and pushed slowly into her. I almost shot right there and then. She felt so good that I almost had to take a minute and remind myself that this wasn't a dream. Sis herself gasped slightly. I started with a slow pace, making sure she was fully comfortable and that I wasn't hurting her.

We have had sex before, but they were with condoms and we still had clothes on them. But we were both completely naked and unrestricted. My bare cock was pounding my beautiful sister's pussy, our juices mixing and our sweet dripping off of our bodies. The bathroom was steaming hot, adding an extra erotic factor to our incestous love making. All of a sudden, Sis stopped and took my cock out. Asking what's wrong, she replied. "Nothing's wrong, I just want to do it in your room. Can we?" I didn't hesitate for a second, unlocking the door and swinging it open. The coast was clear, thankfully. I picked my sis up in my arms and walked to my room.

We got to the bed, and my cock met back with her aching pussy, as she climbed onto the bed, with me joining her and we continued to make love in a doggy style position. I grabbed her ass with my hands and plunged my cock straight into her pussy and started to work up a good pace. My sister started to moan louder. "Fuck, this feels so good. I want it faster." What began as a slow speed, started to speed up. I began to slam my cock into her pussy, the fast motion making a sticky slapping sound. "Faster!" Sis screamed at the top of her lungs. I went as fast as my body could go.

I could feel my balls starting to fill with cum, which meant I was close to cumming. "Sis, I'm about to cum!" I started to draw my cock out.

"No, I want you to cum inside me."

"What?" I was quite shocked. Would Sis get pregnant?

"I don't care if you knock me up. I want to feel your steaming hot seed inside of me. I want this moment to last forever, I love you!" Sis screamed that last part through staggered breath. I shocked me a whole of a lot more than anything else that happened tonight.

After a few more seconds, I thrust one last time into my sister's soaking wet pussy, and felt my cock shoot hot cum straight into her womb. It felt like I'd emptied gallons into her. Shaking the last of it off onto her mons, we both collapsed onto my bed. Feeling satisfied with our love making session, we cuddled together underneath the sheets.

It wasn't long until we were making out, our tongues intertwined in passion. I suggested having sex again, and my sister smirked before grabbing my rock hard member and putting it back into her pussy. Only minutes later, another hot load shot up into her womb, which was already full from my last load.

We had raw sex every day for the next 3 months after that.