All Comments on 'Intimate Wear'

by DennyDriehoek

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow....

love it, please write more..

Xx

Valerie

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
What a marvellous story!

Especially as it is a first submission to Literoca! I loved it -- thank you lots; five stars and a favourite.

bayouxbayouxover 7 years ago
What do you mean: The End

Albeit an interesting, unable-to-put-down story, that should be just a prologue to what certainly has to be chapters of discovery for both Henry and Courtney. In any case we have to say Bravo and Thank You to the author for this introduction to Courtney and Henry.

SirCarlSirCarlover 7 years ago
Yes!

Very well thought out, written, and presented. Keep the story going.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 7 years ago
Love the story!

Please continue, but an editor is helpful, always and for everyone

aboychickaboychickover 7 years ago
A really good read

I very much enjoyed this story. It was quite well-written (thank you). My only objection was that there was a lot of filler, which meant it moved rather slowly for my taste. If this was your first attempt for Literotica, which I read in another comment, then congratulations!

DeannaTDeannaTover 7 years ago
Non stop read

I loved the story and could not put it down! I hope you continue it. There are so many possibilities where this story line can go as Henry submits to Courtney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Like some of the other comments I hope you continue the story. It was a fun & erotic read! 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Luved it!

Refreshing to find an in-depth well written story without it becoming about homosexuality. I agree with some of the other commenters, it did get a little slow in places, but very well done. More please!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
So very sexy

I just loved it and would love to read more about this fascinating couple. Very hot and it got me very wet.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Couldn't Stop Reading .

Hi There ,

I simply had to write something after reading the wonderful story that you have woven for us all to enjoy . I hope someday you might find the inspiration to write some more tales of what Henry & Courtney get up to next . I loved the fact it was not all wham & bam after half a sentence . Thank you so much for your time & craft .

Hugs

Kathryn... x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Wish I could find a girl like Courtney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lingerie One

I to love the feel of lingerie on my body.Love the feel of slips panties pantie hose and body stockings on my body.When dressed in lingerie i love nothing more then a hard cock in my ass or mouth or both at the same time when i can.The man next door will come over from time to time to let me suck his cock or fuck me or both.He comes over at night as his wife works nights.So when he gets wants to do me i dress in a body stocking and heels and get ready for his big cock.Lately he comes over three nighs a week to fuck me and have me milk his cock for his loads of cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous