Intimate Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry couldn't feel much of a difference between the panties and his regular underwear with his pants on, so he felt better about moving forward to Monday. But by then, he felt that he had earned a break and a beer or two. It was after 3 PM and the baseball game was on. He settled back on his couch with a beer and got into the game. By the end of the contest, an hour or so later, he had nothing on his mind except his team's prospects for the rest of the season. When he finally got up to go relieve himself and got to the bathroom he was faced again with his strange attire. It turned out that there was virtually no difference between the panties and his flapless briefs when it came to being able to urinate. So he started to believe that he might actually pull off wearing them to the office. After his dinner of a frozen pizza, he went back into the bathroom, took off the panties and hung them up, still clean, for morning. At bed time, he saw the black silk pajamas on the backpack by the bed. For some reason, he put them on. They were more than comfortable enough to sleep in, and he kept them on as it was a cool night in mid April.

Upon waking just before his alarm at 5:30 AM, Henry stretched and started his normal workday routine. After breakfast of oatmeal and a self-made latte while watching Sportscenter, he checked his email and calender. Then it was time to dress. He entered the bathroom with his shirt and suit for the day ( dark blue ) while leaving his socks and shoes by the chair of his desk. Somehow, the panties, that awaited him on the towel rack, didn't seem so daunting as they did yesterday. He was running a bit late, so he just slipped them on after his shirt and before his pants as if they were any other pair of his underwear. Then he donned jacket, socks and shoes, grabbed his lunch, made while breakfast was heating, and secured it in his backpack just before leaving for work.

Distractions for Henry began on his commute having to reroute around an accident blocking northbound I-5. Then his barely on time arrival at S & D had him launch immediately into helping prep the litigators for the morning court date. When the trial team finally left around 9:30 AM, his thoughts came back to his attire and upcoming encounter with Courtney. They came face-to-face at the copier, and she had a question about one of her cases. They discussed that while other staff passed by. Then, when he was sure that they were alone, he asked, "So, are you really going to make me do this?"

"Absolutely, Henry." Courtney gave him the barest of grins. "But not until the end of the day. Unless, you wanted to leave before the trial team gets back."

"You don't think that it will be over, today. Do you?"

"Not at all. With as much as our side alone has to present. But you never can tell how these trials will turn out."

"Okay then. I'll stay until we get word from downtown, at least...I'll see you later."

"Yes. You will, Henry." Henry blushed and retreated back to his office. He made himself busy with briefs for his next case. He remained holed up in his own space for the rest of the day, and before he was aware of the late hour, 4 PM, Courtney popped in to say, "They just called from the courthouse. The trial went to recess for the day. The judge will hear closing arguments in the morning. So we're free to go...Except, I'll see you in the front bathroom in five minutes." Henry watched as nearly everyone else left the office. When the lobby was clear, he stepped into the bathroom where Courtney was waiting. She stood and watched silently and stoiacly as he undid his belt and unhooked his pants at the waist, zipped down, then let the trousers fall past his knees. He looked up and away from her as if it was a doctor's exam. He was hoping to get a quick "all clear" then pull up his pants, but instead, she insisted, "Pull up your shirt for me...Oh my! Those are cute on you."

"Is that enough?" Henry asked while he kept his cool trying not to provoke Courtney into giving any more humiliation.

"Okay, Henry. Thank you...You know, I'll bet by the end of the week, you'll be thanking me."

Henry had already pulled up his pants and was fastening his belt. He shook his head, turned to Courtney and tossed, "I guess that I'll see you tomorrow." Along with relief, he had an uneasy feeling come over him as he left the office alone. He got nothing positive from the humiliation that she was putting him through. He wasn't that kind of guy. However, she was giving him attention in a way that was different from the sexless way she and the rest of the S & D staff had given him before. And perhaps her last statement was a promise of a reward at the end of the week. They might even look back, someday, and laugh at how things all started between them. But he could take no steps towards that immediately as he was drained and needed to go home to collapse.

The next morning, Henry awoke and realized that he still had the panties on. He had slept in them as he often did in his own underwear from the previous day. Before he showered, he checked the black silky undergarment. They didn't seem rank at all, but he rinsed them out and blow dried them after his shower. The panties were certainly clean enough to wear, but they no longer smelled of Courtney. He tried to recall that primal odor in his head, but it was gone from there, too. A sadness came to him that he had to kick away to get himself ready for work.

That morning at S & D went nearly the same as Monday. There was still a bit of scrambling to get the trial team ready and off to the courthouse, then a relief as the remainder of the staff settled in to prepare other cases. Then at 11 AM, while Henry was focused on preparing a brief, he noticed someone standing in the open door way to his small office. It was Courtney. She looked shockingly bad. Her face was puffy, and her eye make-up was running down her cheeks. Henry launched out of his chair and grabbed her by the side without even thinking. "Oh god, Courtney! What happened?"

"My father...He had a heart attack...my mother says that he may not make it." She grabbed Henry and started bawling.

"Oh god...I'm so sorry. Do you want me to drive you to the hospital?"

Courtney shook her head. "No. My folks are in Baltimore. Karen is booking me a flight, but I have so much to do!"

"Courtney, don't worry. I'll take your cases. We'll all pitch in. You go fly home and be there for your Mom."

"Okay, but my cats will be all alone, and I..."

"Look, I'll take you home, you'll get packed, then I'll drive you to the airport. You can leave me your key, and I'll come, feed and take care of your cats. Okay?" Courtney could only nod. Then Henry followed her as she gathered her purse. The rest of the S & D team rallied to show support and offer help. Courtney made it clear that Henry had already volunteered to get her home then on the plane.

About an hour and a half later, Henry got Courtney to SeaTac Airport security. She turned to him, gave big hug and said, "You don't have to wear them anymore."

"Don't worry about anything. I'll be right here when you get back. Call me."

"Thanks." came from Courtney's lips while tears slid down her puffy cheeks. Henry let her go and watched as she passed through TSA, then around the corner to her flight to Baltimore. He drove away from SeaTac with an odd feeling that he should have gone with her. The thought of Courtney being away for even a few days was surprisingly painful. So once again, he drove her car back to her complex and had to bus it back to the office. Later that night, there were texts from Courtney, but none just for him; "Arrived in Bltmr." "On to the hospital." "Saw Daddy. Doing much better." All texts were cc'd to all her friends and colleagues at S & D.

When Henry got home, that evening, he did take off the panties. He washed them by hand before he went to bed. In the morning, he found himself putting them on again. He needed a way to be close to Courtney. His phone had to be constantly checked for texts or messages from her. The desire to call or text her was supressed by caution over disturbing her while with her family at an unwelcome moment. Then came the realization about his promise to take care of her cats. His commute would be extended far too long to enable him to get to work on time. He called Jullianna's line at S & D and left a message that he would be late, then he rushed up to the Lake Washington condo. Quickly, he put cat food in the bowls and water in the circulating fountain and left knowing that there was more to caring for the felines. For the first time ever, he was late for work, but no one said a word, other than inquiries about Courtney.

At last, another text came from Courtney to all. "Daddy much improved. Set for angioplasty today. Pray and cross fingers." Henry had hoped for a personal text, by now, but he understood that her focus was on her family. His own focus shifted to her cases as well as his own. He put a full day in, and then some, before heading back to Courtney's condo just after 6 PM. Upon arriving, there was a new text giving a positive report of her father's angyoplasty, "Doc says it couldn't have gone better. Daddy has an excellent prognosis. We all feel so much lighter. Miss you all. More later." It actually brought a tear to Henry's eye to read the relief in her message. He missed her more than he'd thought possible, yet he kept hesitating to send any personal text. Then it occurred to him that he could give her a report on her cats. One of them, Treacher, a friendly Ragdoll, had already come out to keep him company. But there was also, Doby, a shy Russian Blue, that he had been warned would likely be hiding from any stranger.

Henry decided to send Courtney a text about both her felines. It read, "Treacher & Doby doing fine. No worries here." It was no where near to what he wanted to say but anything about his feelings would be more than he dared. After he hit send, he worried that without seeing Doby, he really couldn't say that he was fine. So he tried to call him out to no effect. A search was initiated during the course of litter box maintenance. He cleaned the one in the kitchen as well as the one by the balcony window. Spaces under couches, dressers and chairs were clear. Courtney had mentioned three litter boxes and that Treacher would lead him to their whereabouts. And following the feline's use of the second litter box, he followed him down the hall and into the bedroom.

Courtney's bedroom was, to say the least, large. She had a queen sized bed covered with a red satin comforter. There was a sit-down white dressing table with matching chair close to the door, a door leading to a closet, presumably, a few cabinets by the window and a desk with another chair on the other side of the bed. The only thing lacking was a direct bathroom access, but the full bath facility was directly across the hall from the bedroom. Suddenly, Treacher popped up on the bed to finish cleaning himself, and from the cat's trajectory, Henry spotted the last litter box in the corner of the bedroom, the only one without furniture. This box appeared well used, so he surmised that Doby was nearby. He even thought that he heard the animal around Courtney's desk.

Upon reaching the area, Henry saw no evidence of another feline, but there were several objects on the desk that caught his attention. First, there were three large flat screens all HD capable. Second, there was a sophisticated web-cam with remote panning ( not cheap ). Lastly, there was a large rack of DVD's labeled in a numerical code. There were two disks on the desk both with recent dates. One was marked "Henry." He picked up the disk and instantly received a dillema. Should he take it home to play on his home PC, as his laptop had no drive, or wait to ask her about it, or play it on her PC and erase the activity? The curiousity was too great, so he logged on to her PC in guest mode hoping he would have the capability to play the disk and later get administrative access to delete his activity. There was only one file on the disk. He clicked on it then chose the media player and clicked on the "Play' arrow.

Courtney's face came up on one monitor in true HD quality. It looked like she was sitting in the same chair where Henry was at the moment. She was wearing the leopard print pajamas that she had worn to work that last Saturday. She spoke directly into the camera and addressed him. "Hello Henry. Last night you brought me home when I was in no condition to drive myself. I truly want to thank you for that, and I intend to before you get this disk. Just so you know, I had a different scenario in mind for last night one in which you had more to drink and I had less. You would really have to be dense not to know that I'm attracted to you. I suspect that you have, at least, a little something for me, as well. But something has been holding you back.

"Well, the plan was to seduce you and see how things go between us, in here." She indicated the bed. "And then I would blackmail you into doing my bidding. Yes, planting the panties on you was my plan, all along. But what I didn't count on was you being such a...decent guy. I'd heard that guys like you existed, but I've also heard that there are unicorns and dragons out there. So I went through with the 'panties plan,' and I still want use them as leverage. But no longer to control you. That would be...wrong.

"I need and want leverage on you, Henry, because I have...real feelings for you. So I'm going to be totally honest with you about who I am and what I do. First, you have to understand that my family is not wealthy and I didn't get any significant scholarships for college or law school. I'd also heard that student loans, for a law degree, could mean that I'd be working off debt for decades. Therefore, I decided to go to some...irregular sources for money. One of these 'sources' insisted that I start paying up even before I finished college. Of course, I couldn't do that, so there was the alternative of performing certain services to work my debt down. These services included making short videos of myself doing things that a lot of people are willing to pay good money for.

"Here, It will be easier to show you some samples, rather than tell you." The scene then cut to Courtney dressed in a skin-tight outfit of black latex with cut-outs showing her assets. Then there was one of her in red fishnet stockings, garter belt and a demi-bra. There were several others including one outfit of sheer white chiffon and a bridal veil. Not only was she posing in these garments, but she was touching and pleasuring herself and using sex toys. She even talked to the camera making it clear that she was enjoying herself and wanted her audience to do the same.

Initially, it was hard for Henry to watch the woman, that he was very interested in getting closer to, show herself to other random guys in that fashion. But she was so sexy and very good at performing the acts convincingly. She was rather unlike the pornstars he had seen on the internet on occasions. So much so, that he couldn't help but be intrigued by this side of Courtney. The montage went on for about two minutes. Then she came back on the screen. "Okay Henry, now you know why I don't go out or hang with all the girls in the firm. I've been out of debt for a little while, now, so I could quit doing this at any time. But I don't see that happening. I truly enjoy it now. Plus, I'm able to afford clothes of fine quality, jewelry and an extensive collection of lingerie. When I eat out, I only go to the finest restaurants.

"I satisfy a decent market that continues to demand my product. So this entire venture is positive for me despite any social stigma attached to the sex industry. That being said, I do miss having any real close friends or a boyfriend. Until you came into the firm, I really had no one. I was considering quiting or moving on. But you have been so...kind. I was really hoping that you'd ask me out or show some true interest. Then I suddenly realized that I had been wearing my late grandmother's engagement ring. I should have taken it off or explained it to you. I realized that I may have blown it with you over that stupid ring.

"So I had to try something. I brought some wine to work for after on that pajama Saturday. I meant to get us both...relaxed, not me drunk. But it did get you to my condo. It's too bad that you didn't stay. What I had planned for you would make most of my DVD's seem tame. But don't worry, I have no intention of stalking you. If at the end of this week with my panties on, you want nothing to do with me, I'll give you all the pictures I've taken to maintain my leverage with you. In the end, it's your friendship that matters to me." With that Courtney signed off. Henry then ejected the disk and put it back in the open jewel case where he found it. He wondered if that disk was the final version that she would give to him, or if the situation with her father and his helping her get to the airport meant that she would change or modify her approach to him. And what were his options, now that he had this insight? Before he could contemplate any further, he heard a scratching at the door of her closet.

Henry got up and looked for Treacher, but the feline was curled up on the bed behind him. The source of the scratching was from inside the closet. He opened the door and out shot a blue-grey streak. Apparently, Doby had been shut in there for awhile. The next sound he heard was the crunch of dry cat food from the kitchen. So now that both cats had full access to food and water, Henry felt good about his texting about their health. And before he left the large walk-in closet, he felt it best to check for feline damage. The overhead light was on. It seemed to have been rigged to the opening of the closet. Henry was able to see several racks of clothing and a special one for shoes. Courtney had said that she liked quality fashion, but the quantity truly shocked him. He could easily imagine several boutiques able to open shop with this inventory. Some pieces still had tags. There was a pair of black and gold heels marked down to $899! The prices of some of the dresses topped his rent!

After the initial shock, Henry remembered his purpose for being in Courtney's closet and both looked and sniffed for cat leavings. He smelled nothing but spied one vomited fur ball perilously close to a pair of blue platforms. After going to the kitchen to get a wet-wipe, he was able to remove the offense. Upon finishing that task, he happened to spot a tag marking a garment on a hanger that read, "For Henry." The item was a black lace-trimmed chemise with a plunging neckline and built-in bra. He touched the lingerie, it was "his," after all. It felt nearly as silky as the panties he was still wearing. He got a thrill of anticipation just thinking of seeing Courtney wearing that for him. Then he took notice of the rest of her lingerie collection. Her taste or perhaps her clients' tastes was quite a bit beyond the mere Victoria's Secret sexy. There weren't any bondage or S & M outfits, although the collection included some leather and a few latex pieces. Finally, there was a section of half a dozen hangers marked, "For H." Those pieces seemed the sexiest to him. It was as if she knew exactly what he had in mind when it came to seductive wear.

Henry started to get nearly overcome with hormone-driven lust. But he realized that he'd better get out of Courtney's apartment before he gave in to the urge to grab himself. Somehow he managed to drive home with his brain replaying images of her from the DVD. His craving took him straight to his own bedroom, a tube of lubricant and the quickest method of relief. When he was done and had showered, he checked his phone. There was text from her, and it was dedicated to him. "Daddy doing fine. Thanks for looking after my kitties. Looking forward to seeing you, hopefully soon."