Into Africa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were closed as I raised slightly and settled slowly back down. Over and over. I felt completely stuffed with cock when I looked down between my legs and saw so much still outside me. I looked at Mr. Contee and he was smiling as he watched me. I pressed down harder, taking several more inches, and felt the head bump me deep inside but there were still inches left to be taken. I raised and pressed down, my breathing ragged when I felt fingers on the nipples of my breasts being gently pinched and pulled.

I orgasmed explosively and sank another inch, the top of my pussy pushed and stretched. I began shivering in orgasm and dropped to his chest moaning. He began thrusting up into me as my body continued to shake, my pussy convulsing around the monster inside me.

My orgasm eased but I was being fucked throughout it and that kept me on the edge of continuing it. His hands-on my waist eased me up on his cock and pulled me down and all of it was inside as my ass smacked his thighs. I cried out, again. It was then that the sounds of his moans and grunts penetrated all the other senses on overload. I gazed with heightened lust into his eyes. I was going to orgasm a second time so soon. I'd never had such an experience before and somewhere hidden deep in my brain was a programmed response that it was African cock and I accepted it as tested and proven. My eyes pleaded with him to cum, to flood my pussy with his cum. We were both thrusting, both working to the same inevitable conclusion when he grunted and thrust powerfully up, raising his hips and me in the process and I felt his cock swell larger and pulse as huge spurts of cum sprayed my insides. And my second orgasm joined him.

I was sagged on his chest with his spent cock still well inside my leaking pussy. "Thank you, sir," I mumbled against his shirt. "I knew it would be like that."

"You see, my dear," came his affirming response, "I said you were intended for this."

I raised my head to look into his eyes. "Fucking African cock, sir?" I asked to be sure. He responded, yes. I paused. "What about my husband, sir?" Of course, I was clenching, relaxing, and clenching repeatedly my pussy over his cock the entire time.

He shifted and pressed his softening cock but still feeling long. "Discretion for the time being." I nodded and smiled. I was going to get more African cock. Were they all like his? "We'll give your husband more time to accept what you already know."

I nestled back onto his chest and moved my pelvis, feeling his cock move inside me. Even softening it felt like a monster compared to ... The words flowed softly from my mouth with consideration or thought, "Hmmmmm ... yesssss ... African men are superior." Where did that come from? The words from my mouth surprised me but didn't shock me. I didn't rebel against them. The only surprise was verbalizing what I knew to be true ... somehow knew it in the deepest part of my mind. Then, I giggled and wiggled on the cock. "Especially their cocks."

His large dark hands roamed my white nakedness and, though I couldn't see it, he wore a large, smug smile.

Some moments later he eased me up from his chest. "Are you trying to get me hard, again?" He was smiling. I smiled back and nodded. I had been squeezing my muscles around him and felt encouraged to continue by his softened cock stirring inside. His cock was so long even soft it remained in me like a retreating snake that didn't wish to leave its wet, warm nest. He thrust up several times and smiled wider as I felt the cock stiffening distinctly.

"On the floor on your hands and knees, slut. I'm fucking you from behind."

I eased my body up, his cock backing out of my dripping pussy. I moaned as it slid and moaned with frustration at the feeling of emptiness as it fell out but I scrambled to the floor to my hands and knees and glanced back over my shoulder in anticipation. I'd never been on top before, now this is yet another position I'd never experienced. Oh God ... so much new and exciting.

I watched him pry his shoes off and step out of his trousers, then kneel behind me. I wiggled my ass at him and felt one hand capture my ass and his cock head move up and down over my gaping wet pussy. As it settled at my open hole, he thrust powerfully in and I gasped, moaned, and shuddered. An unimaginable feeling. With one thrust by him, I felt consumed, taken, and claimed. I readjusted my hands for support to brace against the assault of his pounding cock. 'Fuck' became defined. Nothing was loving, caring, and certainly not gentle about this. This was fucking, raw and dominating and primal. And, it was thrilling. My breasts shook under me and our bodies smacked with impact. It seemed to go on for a long time and I was thrilled in it for every second of it. When I felt his cock swell and pulse, I reached underneath and stroked my clit. And, as his cock again filled my pussy with his cum, I orgasmed and washed his spurting cock with my orgasmic juices.

After grunting his final release, he pulled out and I collapsed to the floor. I heard the rustling of clothes as he dressed, then the front door opening. He hesitated and I raise my head to look.

"I'll direct Dimka to return after dropping your husband at the office. He'll assist in your training."

The door closed and I lay back on the floor. Training. I mused over that last comment. Training. Dimka was a fitness trainer, too. Then my eyes popped open. Was that what Mr. Contee meant?

12