Into Africa Ch. 05

Story Info
THE CELEBRATION. Mrs. Garrett entertains many more.
6.2k words
4.54
21.5k
29
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,604 Followers

CHAPTER 5: THE CELEBRATION

Late that night, before the guests were to arrive, I stumbled into the room used by Dimka. The men from the Corporation were using rooms inside the main house. There was a separate large guest lodge where the guests would be staying. This was the second time I moved down the hall to Dimka after spending time with each of the others.

"Dimka?" I softly called from the open doorway. "Are you awake?"

"Come here," came his sleep-heavy voice from the dark. "You need to get some sleep." He held the sheet up for me to crawl in alongside him. He pulled me tight to his strong body and I squeezed in even tighter. "You are going to be very busy starting tomorrow."

He raised my upper leg and I felt his cock at my ass. I had been fucked all night it seemed by the men of the corporation. Not the first time. Since I was already full of their cum, I knew I wouldn't need the lubrication. He held me tight and flexed his hip and penetrated my pussy with a powerful thrust. Between the two of us, we wiggled him in deeper. He said I should sleep, I thought. Then, to my surprise, he wrapped his arm around me and held me tight, his body formed tightly along with mine, and except for his breathing his body was quiet. This felt so right.

I lay like that for minutes listening to the quiet of the house and Dimka's soft breathing into my hair. "I like this, Dimka." He grunted but his squeeze confirmed he did, too. I released a long breath and felt my body and mind sink into deeper relaxation. My last thought was: I'm going to fall asleep with the biggest cock I've ever imagined deep up my pussy. I squeezed into him. He jerked his cock and squeezed me back.

* * * *

The other men began arriving after mid-day. I was upstairs in a bedroom. Waiting. I stood at a massive window that looked over the back of the house and yard stretching to the wilds. On the manicured lawn below (out of sync with the surrounding nature) were a semi-circle of tables and chairs and awnings to block the sun for those that wanted it. It was all organized around a central area left open. My entrance into the event was intended to be dramatic and had been rehearsed a couple of times. Mr. Okafor wasn't so much interested in good acting as much as it not being too clumsy. So, I waited.

As the guests were assembled, drinks were served, mingling was engaged in so both company men became at least introduced. After several drinks had been consumed, a bit of entertainment was being introduced. Through the open window, I heard the introduction. Young women would perform a couple of traditional dances. When the drumming began, a line of young, dark-skinned women danced out. They were barefoot, bare-breasted, and wearing coarse grass skirts. Around their necks were several strings of beads and artifacts. All were genuine I was told as the young women were from the tribe. The tribe. I have heard so much about that tribe the Corporation men were from. So much pride. So much respect in the traditions even though they now lived in the Western-style. I noticed Mr. Okafor's wife next to him. She was not bare-breasted this time.

After the dances, there were more drinks and a buffet opened in several tents. After the early dinner, I was signaled by Dimka who stood and looked up where I was to be watching. I moved deliberately to the ground floor where two deeply black young men were waiting with my outfit. The men were each wearing loin-type cloth and nothing else. Their solid, muscular bodies gleamed from waiting in the sun. My outfit for this drama: a conservative white linen dress buttoning down the front. It took me only a moment to put it on.

The whole idea of this little drama would be unheard of almost anywhere including much of this very continent. The visitors had been checked out and screened, though. All were African, if not from 'the tribe', and all harbored similar latent impulses triggered by the Western invasion, domination, and abuse of native lands and people. Mr. Contee told me the little drama had two goals: one, to present me; two, to inflame deep-seated impulses regarding white people and bind the men in that heat. To be the one they would be focused on was both frightening and lustfully exciting.

The two men representing tribal warriors dragged me, literally, through the semi-circle of chairs and tables. My head swiveled to capture my surroundings and I was dropped to the ground at the feet of another man dressed like the other two. Dimka. Dressed like this he looked even more like an African man-god. He told the men to lift me. They did. They each grabbed a side of my dress in front and ripped it away from me. In a single movement, the dress was ripped from my body and down my arms. We had only walked through this part of it and described in general terms my coming rape. Having it happen, though, sent a chill through me that felt very real. I stood timidly before Dimka and realized at that moment the hush that had descended on the audience of men watching.

I struggled for a moment, then Dimka shouted a word I didn't recognize. The two men lifted me and dropped me to the lawn. As I looked up, the men stripped off their cloth coverings. These cocks were closer to normal sized, 6 or 7 inches. I glanced at Dimka from my position below him. He was focused on the men watching, shouted another word I didn't know, and a cheer rose from the tables around us. I was about to be 'raped' but my overriding thought was that these men MIGHT be half as big as Dimka's mighty cock.

I was brought back to the drama being played out as a man knelt between my widely splayed legs. I began to struggle weakly as the second man held my shoulders to the ground. When the cock was slammed into my pussy, I cried out as I was instructed to do but my pussy reflexively clenched around the invader as my training required. The men cheered as I was taken, then cheered again when the second man fed his cock into my mouth open in a cry. They fucked me on both ends at the same time, the same aggressiveness. I clenched my pussy and sucked my mouth.

They, in time, came. I didn't. I was frustrated though I went through the motions and actions of having been defiled. I looked at Dimka standing over us like a great warrior-chief. I'd been spoiled. I'd been spoiled by big cock. That was the reason he trained me to squeeze around small cocks. He knew. They knew. They knew what their big African cock would do to me. I craved one of their big cocks. I needed one of their big cocks.

My wandering mind was brought back by gasps and murmurs from the tables. I raised my head to look around. We had just finished what was planned for the drama. Then I looked up and a smile began forming on my face that I had to push down. Standing above me was my man-god exposed. His covering removed, his long, thick big cock hung before him pointing at me despite it being aroused. He motioned to the two men and they lifted me to my feet. They had this planned without including me but that gave me the ability to truly looked surprised and confused.

With a man grasping an arm on either side, I was lifted into the air in front of Dimka who grasped me with an arm just under my breasts from the back. From the back. I was lifted and felt the head of his massive cock at my leaking pussy and settled down over it. My mouth opened and a long sigh escaped. After the smaller cock his seemed to go impossibly deep inside but no deeper than I had experienced so many other times. He muttered into my hair, "act".

The enjoyment I felt was quickly replaced. My eyes and mouth opened wide. I cried out in protest and anguish. The audience was raptly watching, then broke into more cheers and approval as if they were truly witnessing the savage rape and abuse of a white woman by a tribal warrior taking revenge for the rape and abuse of their lands, peoples, and cultures. It was only symbolic but I witnessed the depth of the resentments still lingering.

I was impaled on his massive pole, my body exposed, my legs and arms hanging limply. Dimka took a couple of steps toward the table where I found Mr. Okafor and his wife with two other men. Mr. Okafor looked pleased. His wife smiled at me and nodded. Our eyes fixed on each other and I saw not only a smile but approval and at that moment it occurred to me that she may be a key, also. If owning the medallion I wore now was something I wanted, her support might be a key to her husband's support which I needed. I just wondered what it meant to own this medallion.

"You are such a big cock slut," came Dimka's whisper in my ear through my hair. "I could see it in your eyes after those little cocks."

I raised my head in mock anguish and bemoaning my fate. The men watching laughed and cheered as if all this was real. I then muttered for only Dimka to hear, "God, yes ... I love your fucking cock. Yes ... I love cock ... but I ... worship ... all the big ... cocks ... you men ... use on me."

He chuckled while walking in front of the tables lifting me with his arms and dropping me on his pole. "You can't get enough big African cock, can you?" he taunted me. I shook my head and it might have looked to the others like I was trying to deny what was happening to me. The men at the tables smiled at my seeming anguish and, perhaps, they truly believed I was in anguish at being impaled on such a pole, my naked front displayed, my breast bouncing with each drop. "Then release the cock-slut we both know you are," he continued, "and convince Mr. Okafor and you'll get all the big African cock you want ... maybe more than you want."

More than I want? Was such a thing possible? All the big cock I've fucked and I've always desired each fuck. I didn't know what this medallion meant but I had to find out.

He walked back to the table of Mr. Okafor and the senior executive of the other company, United Africa's new acquisition. Dimka moved me up and down on his cock with little effort as though I was a toy to masturbate into. My breasts bounced and my flesh jiggled. My mouth hung open allowing an endless stream of moans, groans, gasps, and meaningless mumbling. When I orgasmed, he grabbed me tighter as my legs and arms shook. My spasming pussy around his cock, my warm juices washing over his cock, he joined me with his climax as he flexed his hips violently up into me and grunted like a beast seeding his conquest.

For a moment there was quiet ... hushed silence so the breeze moving the awnings, the leaves in the surrounding trees, the birds voicing their songs were the only sounds. Then ... then the tables exploded with appreciation. Dimka had both arms wrapped around me as I was still impaled on his cock and useless to support myself.

Dimka was bending over until my feet touched the ground at the same time Mr. Okafor rose from his chair. He was clapping and smiling broadly. His wife rose with him, also clapping, shaking her head with a big smile, and saying something to her husband that was lost in the surrounding noise.

"Honored guests ... honored new associates ..." Mr. Okafor began as Dimka pulled his cum slick cock from me, "I am pleased you enjoyed that." He looked around at the tables. "She is now yours for the rest of the weekend. We have many activities planned for you but you should have ample time to sample her for yourselves." He motioned me to him so I walked with shaky legs around the table to him. He applied pressure to my lower back to a gentleman about his same age and I found myself on his lap. "All her holes are available. Don't be shy." He began sitting when his wife made another comment to him. "Yes, thank you, dear. I should tell you, she is not a whore, nor a random slut engaged for this event."

He leaned to me and told me to identify myself. I blushed immediately. It is one thing perhaps to be a slut while nobody knew but ... The man I was sitting on had his hand mauling my breast. I looked around, saw the men I knew well. They only shrugged. It was Mr. Okafor's wish, they weren't going to object. I swallowed. Suddenly, my mouth felt very dry.

"My name is Mrs. Ann Garrett," I announced. "My husband works in Product Development for United Africa." I felt a surge well up in me, a surge of pride in what I have become. "I am honored to serve United Africa in the only way I know how. I am honored to now serve you gentlemen, too."

A finger penetrated my messy pussy and I gasped. Everyone had to know what just happened. I allowed my head to fall back as my breast was mauled and my pussy and clit probed. Then I heard his words in my ear, "I've never had a white woman suck my cock."

I didn't even look at him. He was African. I slid off his lap to my knees and began opening his slacks. I pulled his cock out and took it into my mouth. There was a flurry of activity with the table being moved away and others congregating around. As I sucked the cock, I felt more hands on my naked body. I raised on my knees and hands were at my ass, others at my breasts. I parted my knees and a hand moved between my thighs, a finger quickly finding my pussy and penetrating. My breasts were mauled and my nipples pulled and twisted as a second finger was inserted. I took the cock deep in my mouth. It was only long enough to just enter my throat.

Hands lifted me from the ground to my feet forcing me to bend way over to continue sucking. A cock entered my pussy and I heard the grunt behind me as the man, whoever it was, slammed hard into me. He, too, was an average sized cock.

The man in my mouth, the other company's boss man, came in my mouth with a grunting sound and holding my head down over his cock. The other cock was fucking me all the while. When the man in my mouth left the chair, I was turned to face another cock. This man was standing and I used my hands on his hips for support. For the size of the cock, I was being fucked well but he came before I could reach my orgasm. The one in my mouth pulled out and pulled me with him as he sat on the metal chair, his cock standing straight up. I sat on his lap facing him, guiding his cock into my very used pussy and sinking over his length. He took a breast in his mouth and sucked at the nipple, his teeth chewing on it lightly as I fucked him. When he strained up against me, I squeezed more with my muscles, fucked harder and faster, bringing both of us to climax in the process.

It was like a feeding frenzy. Man after man either in my mouth or pussy. None of them lasted long but all of them were urgent, almost frantic in a need to cum. Some even pulled out to coat my face or breasts.

As quick as the frenzy began and fed itself, it also ended. I lay on the grass gasping when a shadow fell over me. I looked up at the figure blocking the intense African sun. Dimka. None of them had participated was my immediate thought. He reached his hand to me, I grasped it and was pulled up.

I looked up at him, "None of you ..."

He stopped me with a raised hand. "No. You are theirs for now." He smiled with meaning. "When we take our opportunities with you, though, you can be sure our need will be high." I smiled and pressed my hand to his covered crotch.

That night, the next day and that night, I was freely used by the eight men of the new company under the umbrella of the United Africa Corporation. Interestingly, to me anyway, was how my use declined as the weekend progressed. These men seemed eager certainly, but their ability to continue waned. I spent the last night in the guest lodge as intend but I slept much of the night. Sunday morning came and I was awake and anxious with the first light of the new day. I was anxious to be used. I was anxious for more African cock even if these cocks were only slightly bigger (or not) than my husband's. I was there to be used, to be fucked, to be double penetrated, air-tight, gang banged, anything they desired to try.

I was disappointed, frustrated ... those words were inadequate to express what I felt. I sat behind the guest lodge, naked of course, sorting out my feelings. I expected to be used by 7 or 8 men before they prepared for the group breakfast and leaving for the airport. Instead, I sat bathed in the rays of the new sun before the magnificent view of the African wild landscape, alone. I considered the significance of my emotions. I lamented that my pussy wasn't dripping with cum, my asshole wasn't gaping and leaking, my clit wasn't engorged and throbbing, and my nipples weren't aching from being abused. It was a revelation, an epiphany of sorts. I had given myself over to African cock. I had been willing and eager for anything and everything. I had certainly been used over the past couple of days but ... but not like I desired to be used. Was this all just some perversion that couldn't be maintained?

"There you are," came a female voice. I turned to find Mr. Okafor's wife who was again bare-breasted. She walked in front of me and stopped. I stood before her and she scanned my body. "How are you feeling?" I told her I was fine. "No ... I mean what are you feeling?" I hesitated before admitting to feeling frustrated. She nodded and smiled broadly. "Good," she said, "my husband and the other Corporation men are impressed. The other company's men are talking about you as a slut ... a slut or whore willing to do anything for strangers. They are bragging about all the ways they used you, all the things they had you do."

"Is that what I am?" I asked in return. "Am I just a slut to be used for random men? Am I just a whore for the Corporation's benefit?" I looked down and saw my nakedness. "I thought it was more ..."

She put her hand out and touched my arm. I looked up. She was smiling. "It is more ... much more. That is what the others think. Our men," she smiled at the use of the term as inclusive, "are impressed by your eagerness." She handed me a small jar she had been holding in her hand. "Clean up and use this on your holes." I furrowed my eyebrows in question. "It is an herbal cream made from plants found in the region of our tribe. It soothes sensitives areas."

"I'm not in pain, though."

She smiled. "It's preventative for later." My face questioned her again. The men were leaving. "Once these men leave, our men will want you. They've watched and refrained. Their need and desire are high." She smiled and I understood. "The two men who work here?" I nodded. "They are from the tribe, too." Her smile told me the rest. She was telling me they were big, too. That would be 6 big African cocks. She shook her head when I looked at her, again. "No, they will be all yours. This, Mrs. Garrett will be your true test." Six big cocks. Oh God, my pussy was dripping, again.

I did as she instructed, showering and primping in the guest lodge as the other men gave their thanks and goodbyes. I was surprised when I applied the herbal cream: there was a little soreness and my pussy lips were puffy and slightly red. The cream, though, tingled as I rubbed it into them and around my ass and any soreness quickly disappeared.

After what seemed like a long time but might have only been an hour, the two men who worked the lodge facility and property arrived for me. The men were ready for me. I walked across the property separating the guest lodge from the main house flanked by two clothed men while still being barefoot and naked. Somehow my nakedness took on a magnified impression on me. I took sneak peeks at the two men, now more aware of them after the earlier discussion. They were big and powerfully built men, similar to Dimka, somehow more impressive and potent now that I knew they too were from the same tribe.

They walked me around the side of the house to the back patio that overlooked the wilds in the valley and beyond. The four men, ranging in years from Dimka to Mr. Okafor and were all naked, casually and confidently sitting in a close circle with some kind of drink. There were two unoccupied chairs. Mr. Okafor's wife stood at his left shoulder, bare-breasted and attentive to him with a hand casually stroking across his shoulders. My white nakedness again stood out for me as I entered the little circle. I looked around the circle with a subdued smile. My body was super-charged and I was surprised to find the other two men already naked and occupying the two remaining chairs. Around me were six powerful African men either in physical stature or exuding from them by the positions they held over others. Six African men and not one of them with a cock less than 12 inches.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,604 Followers
12