Into Africa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt on the hard patio paving stones before Mr. Okafor with spread knees, back straight, breasts out, and head high. "Sir," I offered, "how may I serve you?"

"Tell us about your experience this weekend."

I glanced to the sides and found Mr. Ibori and Contee also watching intently. I glanced at Mrs. Okafor and her facial expression was warning me. I had to avoid any expression of conflicting emotions about abuse, belittlement, or personal frustration. "It was an honor," I succinctly expressed, "to have the opportunity to serve African men, sir. Even more that they were your guests."

He watched me a moment. I tried to maintain eye contact but my eyes flicked downward occasionally to his long cock between his parted thighs. Another shiver course through me; these men were so rightfully confident in their manhood and affect on me. Then, "They were quite boastful. Tell me, Mrs. Garrett," he added with an intense gaze for my reaction, "did you feel that you had been whored out to them for my personal benefit to influence those men?"

I held his gaze and straightened my already straight back and proudly stated my affirmed belief, "No, sir! Dimka ... and Mr. Contee ... have shown me what I truly am meant to be. I only wish to serve and please African men, sir. If you or the others here should gain something in the process, it is merely in addition to my desire to please and an additional honor to be of assistance."

Mr. Okafor reached his hand up to pat the hand of his wife resting in his shoulder. "My wife told me something interesting. You served these African men all weekend, was that experience fully what you were talking about?" He looked at me, "Speak honestly."

I glanced to the side where Mr. Contee sat. I wished I could see Dimka. "It is perhaps a fault within me that it was not." He watched me. He was patient in waiting me out for more. "I should, I suppose, be satisfied in merely being of service but ..."

My eyes involuntarily fell to his cock and he saw and laughed. "It is okay, Mrs. Garrett, to have your desires while pleasuring others."

"I have become spoiled, sir." I blushed profusely. "I want big cock, sir. Is it wrong, sir?"

He laughed, again, and looked around the circle at the men patiently waiting. "No, my dear, it is not wrong to also have your desires and wants. I am impressed, Mrs. Garrett by how you managed what was expected of you this weekend. You did indeed fully please those men and that will have an advantage for me and the Corporation. We will all benefit from that."

"Thank you, sir. It is all I could wish for."

"Not true," he came back with quickly. My surprise was shown on my face. "You just admitted to what more you would wish for," he continued. "You will be rewarded, my dear Mrs. Garrett, for your excellent service." Reward, I thought. There was only one thing I truly desired at the moment and the men being naked with their long cocks exposed suggested that very thing. "You service 8 strangers repeatedly this weekend. If I can grant your wish, tell us how you would like to be rewarded. Be honest ... anything."

I rose and walked slowly around the circle and touched each of the men, returned to Mr. Okafor, and knelt at his open knees, my eyes meeting the warm gaze of his wife. "All of you, sir. I want all of your big cocks to use my holes. I want to be ravaged, used, and owned by you all. More than anything, sir, I want to be used by big African cocks."

As if he was confident in what I would request, he smiled and nodded. It was all I needed. Without glancing again at his wife, I moved between his knees to grasp his long shaft which began to harden even as we talked. I licked it as something needing to be worshiped, my tongue gliding over the length. I kissed the head and took it between my lips to suck off the pre-cum building there. As I began licking, again, I was raised to my feet, my head remaining where it was with my mouth in constant contact with Mr. Okafor's cock. Once on my feet and bent at the waist, a cock was pressed at my pussy, sliding up and down the dripping lips until it sank into my hole. I didn't know who it was. I didn't bother looking back. I didn't care. All the men had big cocks and my desperate body was happy.

The cock behind me drove in powerfully (of course, they all fucked me that way) and each plunge moved me forward. I repositioned myself and the cock in my mouth so the angle was in line. Now, each thrust of the cock in my pussy pushed my mouth over the cock and down my throat after several times.

Mr. Okafor's wife had told me these men had resisted all weekend so I could focus on the other men and that would make them very ready for me. She was right, too. Soon, Mr. Okafor told me to take a deep breath, he pulled my head so his cock was deep in my throat and I felt it swell and pulse there, then spurt great ropes of cum down my throat. It bypassed the need for me to swallow, sending his cum directly down to my stomach. I was gasping for air by the time he released me but I was smiling broadly at accomplishing it and dropped my mouth back down to clean his cock.

I was then awkwardly moved to the next man sitting, all the while with a big cock jammed up my pussy. When the one in my pussy shot his cum, another took his place until all six had cum inside my pussy or throat.

I didn't get a rest, though. The men relaxed, chatted together like long-time drinking buddies despite the men ranging from common workers at the lodge to a driver for the Corporation to the CEO of the Corporation. As I assisted Mrs. Okafor in preparing drinks for the men, I marveled at how comfortable these men were naked together.

"You are doing well, Mrs. Garrett." I was surprised by the words from her sounding very much like an appraisal. She put drinks into my hands, then pinched one nipple. She then touched the medallion at my throat. "You win this," holding the medallion, "and you will have all the big African cock you can handle."

"I ... I don't understand."

She smiled. "Continue as you are ... you will."

I was still confused. I had no idea what the meaning of this medallion was, a meaning that everyone else seemed to understand. Whatever it fully meant I knew it would give me what I desired and that was all the African cock I could want. Mr. Contee said it might be more than I could want but I'd like the chance to experience that.

"Yes, ma'am," I said. Then, I dutifully served the men their refreshed drinks.

I walked around the outside of the circle and found myself softly touching the men across their shoulders. I watched my white hand slide across their dark shoulders but mostly I watched the long cocks hanging between their legs, long even flaccid. Finally, one of the lodge workmen pulled me into the circle in front of him. I smiled and dropped to my knees between his spread knees. I stroked, licked, and sucked his cock until his full 12 inches were firm in my hands. Then, he simply said, fuck me.

I stood and turned around, only then remembering the other five men who were now quiet and watching. The man brought his knees together and I spread my legs and backed over them, reached between, grasped and raised his cock, and eased my pussy down over the head. I sighed as the head again parted my lips and hole. As I allowed gravity to lower me down his cock, both of us released overlapping moans and sighs until I was sitting on his thighs.

Men were gazing and I looked down at my spread thighs, the dark cock buried in my white pussy, a dark hand encompassing a breast, and the dark cock now with a sheen on it as I lifted to expose the cock wet with my arousal juices and previously deposited cum. I looked across the circle at Mr. Okafor whose hand was raised to his wife's bare breast as she again stood at his side. He was watching me fuck this man as he idly toyed with his wife in view of the entire group.

I fucked him to climax, mutual climaxes then moved to the next man in the circle and repeated the action. Two men, two loads of cum in my pussy, two orgasms. The next man was Mr. Ibori and I began to repeat the same action. I sat on his cock and fucked him for a few minutes when he pulled me back against his chest and told me to fuck with my ass. I raised, groaning when his cock left my pussy. He held it as I spread my ass cheeks and wiggled for my asshole to align with the cock head, then pressed down. My sphincter opened with just a bit of effort and I gasped as the head penetrated. I eased up and down to take more of him with each motion until I was moaning with his full length deep in my ass. As I began intently fucking him, I caught a glimpse of what the other men were viewing: not only the black cock moving in and out of my body but my gaping and drooling pussy coated with cum.

After I had fucked each man like that with either my pussy or asshole, I gathered the empty glasses and moved with wobbly legs to assist Mrs. Okafor in refreshing them. She merely smiled at me. This time, after delivering all the drinks to the men, I wasn't hesitant about what to do, but I immediately began licking and sucking cocks. Again, as I worked on their black shafts with devotion, they engaged in animated conversation with a mix of English and their native tongue, which I was learning but still missed some expressions. It was strange that even while seeming to be ignored as I poured my love onto their cocks it was arousing to me. There was almost a feeling of being ALLOWED to hold, lick, and suck their cocks that drove me wild with desire to please. There was nothing casual about my approach to their cocks but there wasn't any aggressiveness, either. Just devotion. They were allowing my efforts so I had to make my efforts, the touch of a hand, tongue, and mouth, worthwhile and at the same time not so much as to interrupt their conversation. At least not until they were again ready and they would let me know.

As I moved around the circle on my knees on the hard paving stones to arouse the cocks to remain firm if not fully hard, my mind mulled on how I might be used next. There was no doubt in my mind that there would be more. It was another part of giving myself to these African men was how they recovered and could provide fuck after fuck.

When the time came, it happened quickly, quickly enough to be a surprise. Dimka lifted me from sucking on Mr. Contee's cock. He turned me to face him, lifted me in that effortless way he can and settled my pussy down over his cock. I grasped him around the neck and my legs around his waist. I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks and I sucked in a deep breath in awareness of what was next. I didn't know who the man was who put his cock head at my puckered asshole but he pressed it forcefully past my sphincter filled with cum from earlier and they settled me down over both until I was filled in both holes. I gasped, moaned, and groaned but began using my arms to pull myself up on Dimka, then release to fall back down. I felt their hands assist in the effort and we were soon fucking urgently.

My eyes opened, gazing over the shoulder of Dimka, and found Mrs. Okafor smiling and softly commenting to her husband who was nodding. His hand was under her skirt, a fact that didn't seem to cause her any discomfort or embarrassment.

I was later double penetrated by the other men, too. They elected to use cushions on the ground that seemed to magically appear at the necessary moment.

I had lost all relation to time. Exhausted and collapsed on the cushion in the middle of the circle, there was a discussion among Mr. Okafor, Mr. Ibori, and Mr. Contee as to whether to return me to my husband dripping in their cum or to allow me to clean up. There was no question but that I would be returned naked as that was the way I left for the weekend. There was also no question that my pussy, asshole, and breasts would reflect the use of my body. Naked, there was no hiding that. In the end, whether the discussion was a tease for me to overhear or not, I was told to shower and rinse as much cum from my holes as I could. The long drive back to the United Africa compound remained.

I was in the back seat with Mr. Contee while Dimka drove. I wasn't fully aware so maybe it was a dream but ...

"Is she asleep, sir?" came Dimka's voice from the front. He confirmed that. "With her mouth still full?"

Mr. Contee chuckled. "Yes, still with my cock in her mouth." After a moment, "You know that look, Dimka, when a young one reflexively sucks on a pacifier in its sleep? That's what she is doing." Then, "We have to keep her, Dimka." Dream? I smiled.

12