Into Africa Ch. 07

Story Info
OSUNI'S SPIRIT. The village is an awakening experience.
8.8k words
4.63
12.2k
14
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,585 Followers

CHAPTER 7: OSUNI'S SPIRIT

The legend of Osuni was a part of the past and bringing such a thing into the present, into the modern world took planning, manipulation, and effort. The resurrection of the Osuni legend would take on an orchestration and production effort that might be reminiscent of a minor movie production.

I went about my business which was to say making my body available to the executives of United Africa as the effort was worked out. Dimka was assigned to me as guardian and companion. He essentially moved into the house and my bed. When no other executives were there to fuck me, Dimka was, and with my gratitude and appreciation; his was the cock that transformed me to begin with. I felt funny about Dimka being relegated to watching over me until I learned he had asked for the responsibility. His success in transforming a young wife into a cock-hungry slut for African men (with the assistance of subliminal programming) had been recognized by the corporation and he was given promotion and reward. His request to be my guardian was quickly granted.

Eventually, tribal leaders and holy men were called upon to establish the resurrection of Osuni with a story to provide validation coming from them. Ultimately, that meant more African cock for me as they 'tested' and 'certified' my ascension to being Osuni. It was a marvel that all of them had big African cocks. That must be some tribal region.

I learned from Dimka that Mr. Okafor has been a benefactor of the remote tribe for years, even before he made his massive fortune and better afford it. While building the company that would someday become United Africa, he established water rights and supplies lines and regional protection against roving warlords. Although the tribe, and other tribes in the region who have benefited by their proximity, have their chiefs and medicine men who rule, Mr. Okafor's influence and favor have been rumored to rival them in effect. So, when Mr. Okafor made the long journey over the mountains that have no passable roads to ask for the help of the tribe, they were very willing, even when it was understood to be for business gain. But, all knew that Mr. Okafor's success secured the tribe and region in security and abundance. Lending support of the resurrection of an old legend was a small price and one the tribe found easy to accept.

In the period of a few weeks, Dimka and I lived a quiet existence. We used the pool a lot and quietly enjoyed our time alone. Other than a few assignments to drive someone, Dimka had me mostly to himself with only an occasional arrival of one of the other executives, a very telling sign of something very important occupying them. I, of course, spent the entire time naked and paying as much attention to him with my body and mouth as he could stand. He can stand a lot.

We were lounging by the pool in the back when we heard a car door slamming in front. Dimka rose from the lounger we were occupying to see who it was. He slipped on swimming trunks as he approached the sliding door at the back of the house. A moment later he was opening the same door for Mr.s Okafor, Ibori, and Contee, all of whom were still in suits from the office.

I quickly rose to join them, kissing each on the lips and relishing their casual touches on my naked body. "May I get you gentlemen something to drink before I set myself to removing those suits to make you more comfortable?"

Mr. Contee laughed, "You read our minds, dear."

I jogged into the house and returned with a tray of various drinks, each the favorite of the men including Dimka. After serving them, I went to work removing jackets, shirts, slacks, and underwear, Dimka's swimsuit leaving him, also. The men, the three most powerful men of United Africa plus Dimka, the most powerful cock of United Africa, stood in a loose semi-circle talking about something. I learned long ago to ignore what the men discussed and to put my full attention on satisfying their cocks.

I was busy moving from man to man on my knees to take each of their wonderful African cocks into my mouth and throat. I would suck and switch as long as it took before one of them indicated they wanted to use some other hole of my body. But, sometimes they wanted to finish in my mouth the first time.

I was sucking greedily on Mr. Contee's cock when I was pulled up. I found it was Mr. Ibori and he pointed me to Mr. Okafor who was lying on one of the lounges. I hurried over to him, straddled the chair and him, reached for his 12 inches of hard cock, and began sitting down over it. There was no need for preparing myself. The men and I knew very well I was always wet and ready for their cocks. It was like a switch inside me and when any one of them was near me it was flipped on.

I instantly began an even, rhythmic fucking motion the moment my ass touched his thighs and his cock was fully in me. The celebration event at Mr. Okafor's country estate proved that not all Africans are endowed with such cocks. That knowledge, though, only gave me an additional reason to rejoice that it was them who I found myself devoted to. I was torn, as I often found myself with these men. On one hand, I always desired to give each man the best enduring fucking and climax; on the other hand, there were the other three men growing more anxious as they watched. It was taken out of my hands, though, as was often the case. I was theirs to fuck or suck, theirs to use as they wished, and I generally could count on not having to do anything but respond to what the men desired and to flow with those desires as they shifted and evolved during our sessions. Such was the case again.

I saw him point with two fingers and quickly found Mr. Contee and Mr. Ibori at our sides, their cocks in hand pointing at my head. I moved back and forth with an open mouth, moving my head to take each, in turn, deeper and deeper until I was taking each into my throat. I didn't notice Mr. Okafor's point once again, my face pressed into one or the other of the men. The first indication was feeling powerful hands spreading my ass cheeks. Dimka. His 14 inches of African cock in my ass with Mr. Okafor already in my pussy would be a struggle. It always was when these men double penetrated me but after the initial tension of being penetrated, it was heaven and I was sure Mr. Okafor chose Dimka for my ass because it would fill me to the maximum and add that much more tightness around his cock. Mr. Okafor was always aware of how to maximize his situation. And that included my holes.

Dimka fucked my ass aggressively, as he always fucked me. It occurred to me at a moment when Dimka paused to reset his feet that Mr. Okafor wasn't even providing any movement. He was deriving stimulation from Dimka's cock sliding over his own, the only separation being that thin membrane between my pussy and asshole. He was fondling my C-cup breasts that would otherwise be bouncing and swaying from Dimka's pounding into me. This was different. He seemed content to being inside me and achieving stimulation gradually through the other fucking.

My thought was confirmed when Dimka came. His long, thick cock pulsed and spewed cum deep into my ass, his cumming moments after my orgasm caused my two holes to spasm and clench fiercely around the invading cocks. It felt like Dimka shot cum up my body into my bowels. He flexed and thrust as the last of his cum was released into me, then he pulled his 14 inches from my clenching ass and it was then that I felt Mr. Okafor's cock pulse in my pussy but he seemed to control it. I looked down at him and he smiled back up to me.

That moment was broken, though. No sooner was Dimka out of my ass than Mr. Ibori slammed his 12 inches into the gaping hole of my ass. I gasped and cried out at the aggressive penetration but moans and sighs quickly replaced them as I was once more in the throes of increasing stimulation of two cocks filling and stretching me. Before either I or Mr. Ibori climaxed next, Mr. Okafor climaxed. I felt his cock swell and pulse at the moment before cum filled my pussy. I could feel everything about the cock inside me, so tight were they filling me. But, he never made an effort to escape from underneath me. He was content to remain in my pussy as the other cock stroked his. His cock seemed to remain hard, if it softened at all. I came a second time a moment after feeling Mr. Ibori fill my ass with more African cum. My body convulsed and shook and I collapsed onto Mr. Okafor's body but my body was still being used.

Mr. Ibori slid his cock out of my ass and I could feel the cum of two men flowing from my gaping asshole. Not for long, though, as Mr. Contee took his turn at my ass, plugging any flow so only that which was squeezed out by his quick and powerful thrusts forced out.

I didn't cum a third time but used my tired muscles to clamp down around the cock in my ass which also had the effect of clenching around the cock in my pussy. I didn't cum but Mr. Contee soon did.

After Mr. Contee pulled out of my asshole, I again had the obscene feel of cum sliding out of my open hole unimpeded. I raised my breasts from Mr. Okafor's chest by regaining support from my arms. I looked down at him, squeezed his cock, and moved slowly on his cock.

"Should I fuck you again, sir?" I asked.

He reached up and pinched a nipple. "No ... we need to discuss something with Dimka. You can suck me, though. I don't know that this old man can cum so quickly. I'm not like Dimka, you know. You can clean my cock, at least."

"Of course, sir," I said with enthusiasm that belied the fatigue I felt from three orgasms and god only knew how many minutes of fucking. I raised my hips slowly, wishing to feel his cock inch from my clenching pussy. I shifted to my knees between his legs and smiled as I gazed at his still firm cock coated with our combined juices. I licked his cock from base to head, licking his balls of leaked cum and pussy juice, then the shaft and finally the head, taking it into my mouth to suck and lick with a swirling tongue. The conversation was going on around me but I was oblivious to the words, only the distinct tones of each voice registering in my mind. These were the four men, the four African men who held their magic over me, the four African cocks my mind and soul was devoted to satisfying and, as a result, any other African cock these men directed me toward.

Dimka had been the one who converted me but at Mr. Contee's direction and his scheme of using mind control or suggestion. It hadn't been as effective as hoped on Robert but had been effective on me to release the woman I was from the confines of societal restriction and conformity. They released an African-cock slut who was devoted to satisfying African men. Mr. Ibori had confirmed what had happened and Mr. Okafor found a way to take advantage of it. It would seem I should resent all four men. Instead, I revered them for what they had done for me. That was the key: FOR me, not TO me. They released me, released me to realize a simple existence that consumed me. Orgasms and African cock spewing cum into any hole they might be thrust into. I was in heaven because of these four men. Mr. Okafor and the others might have an agenda for using me but that use only gave me what I desired ... more African cock.

"How much did you hear," Dimka asked after the other three men had left. I had walked them to the open front door to kiss and thank each of them. I squeezed my thighs together feeling their cum on the insides of my thighs, far too much cum to be contained by pussy or ass.

"Nothing, Dimka," I replied as we walked directly to the master suite and the bathroom for a shower together. "I was ... thinking ... as I sucked his cock how lucky I am to have met you ... and the others. Why?"

He put a pause on further talk as we came under the impressive shower heads, water cascading over us from above and the sides. Of course, serious cleansing of our bodies had to wait for yet another fucking with me pressed up against the glass wall of the shower as he assaulted my pussy from behind with his fulfilling pole. I gazed out from the shower at the image in the massive mirror above the counter and sinks, watching the assault coming at me from behind, my breasts mashed against the glass, my body being thrust forward with every thrust of his cock. This is what others see as I am being fucked by someone while awaiting their turn. This joyful, eager, lustful expression as I give myself fully to the experience. No wonder ... no wonder these African cocks continue coming to me.

It is late and I am lying on top of him, his cock buried in my pussy after yet another satisfying mutual climax. I cherish the chances to go to sleep like this, a satisfying orgasm and his cock inside my clenching pussy. This time, though, Dimka has been explaining what was going to happen and what was expected of me. It seemed surreal. They think this is going to work. I will, of course, do everything within my ability to assist in the effort. I have desired to please African men for so long now and most recently since Robert left have committed myself to whatever the men of United Africa specifically might desire from me. That I might facilitate in advancing the corporation and the enrichment of these men through this new role was now my focus.

We were to leave in the morning. It would be a long journey that at times would be difficult to reach the remote region beyond the mountains where we would encounter the tribes. I was nervous and excited. Even Dimka didn't know what the process would be for the tribes. Resurrecting an ancient tribal legend ... for the legend to spread, first the people of the tribe would need to be convinced.

Dimka had his shiny, black Land Rover waiting outside. He had a large duffle of his stuff but was adamant that I was to bring nothing. "Surely," I argued, "the people in the tribe don't run around naked anymore." He agreed, kind of. This is remote and there is still a lot of partial nudity. And, he came back with, Osuni would be naked regardless. "But, I'm not going to BE Osuni, just a modern embodiment of her, like the Pope is of Saint Peter." He stopped arguing. Since when did I get so resistant to being naked. "Fine," I said in defeat and resignation. I don't go walking around naked in public. The village is their public.

We slowed alongside an identical Land Rover containing three black men. Dimka only slowed and the other vehicle accelerated to fall in behind us. I asked the obvious. Cameramen and a producer, he said. He elaborated. Nobody knows what to expect what the tribal elders will want to do to give their stamp of approval. Despite the influence of Mr. Okafor, the people of the tribe have to be convinced, too. And, a big part of the legend being resurrected is for it to spread out from the tribe in a natural way in this modern world. Conspiracy theories are spread by word of mouth and 'proof' on the internet. Experts have advised Mr. Okafor to follow that path.

I looked skeptical. He smiled. It's not so far fetched, he added. He explained that whatever the tribal leaders did to 'prove' Osuni has in essence returned through you, the cameras will capture it. It will be rough, captured from a distance, and probably difficult to show detail. It will be carefully edited and ultimately approved by Mr. Okafor and his experts. In the end, they want only some footage, an hour at the most, edited down to capture whatever tests you are put through but most importantly the final presentation of you by the elders to the tribe and their acceptance and reverence.

I was dressed in shorts and a tee-shirt and sandals for the first part of the trip. I slightly turned to Dimka, "You know I will do anything to please you and whatever they think is best for United Africa. But, do you think this is going to work?"

He shrugged and turned to look at me for a moment. "What I know is, if it does work, you become even more important to Mr. Okafor and that is always good."

I thought about that for a moment, then, "Is that why you requested being my guardian and companion? If this succeeds, this will be good for you, too?"

He reached over the center console, stroked, and squeezed my exposed thigh. "You were my assignment ... at first. I was to fuck you and convert you." I pressed his hand more firmly onto my leg. It worked. "That quickly changed, though, Ann. I was to show you the wonders of sex and release them from you if it was there, the woman desiring cock, specifically African cock. That happened, didn't it?" I nodded. Did it ever! "Something else happened very quickly: your marvel at the experiences, your joy, and excitement, your enthusiasm and curiosity and eagerness captured me. I wasn't merely fucking an attractive white woman; I was again living with you the wonders and peaks of sexual experience. In a way, you also converted me." He paused, "I wanted you. Protecting you was the way I could."

I reached to his crotch. It was packed solid with what I imagined was an aroused 14 inches of African cock straining within the confines of his khaki slacks. The feeling is mutual, I thought. I undid his belt and he raised his hips as I undid the button and lowered the zipper. I released my seat belt and bent over the console pulling out his long black cock and kissing the head.

I raised my head and kissed his cheek. "You know I've given myself to African cock and the corporation." He nodded. "Dimka ... from the first you have been my favorite and the only one I truly desired to be with. Everything else is just sex ... fucking ... satisfying cock." He smiled and nodded. It would have to be enough. I sucked him into my mouth, eventually down my throat, and then to climax. We understood what the limits were for us, but we also understood that in a very real way I could never have enough of him.

The Land Rovers could take us only so far. Then we walked. Dimka had his duffle pack, the other men had packs and equipment. I had only my body weight. The trail was narrow, windy, but well-traveled, including indications that horse or donkey was also used. Into the thickest forest, I'd seen, up the mountain, and after a day over the pass. Down the other side, I imagined it as being easier but the trail was steep and the calves quickly felt the effect of stopping the momentum of going downhill.

I was gazing at the scenery, the wilds of African in the real when Dimka stopped and lowered his pack. I was thinking of a rest stop but he tugged on my tee-shirt. I knew. I looked into the valley and finally spotted several columns of smoke coming out from the trees below along the river. We were close. I glanced behind me at the other men, then tugged my tee-shirt up and over my head. Handing it to Dimka, I then shed my shorts, leaving the sandals on. As Dimka had said earlier, my being naked among men, even strange men, wasn't unusual. Walking into a village of people, even this remote, felt much different. But, I knew what was at stake and I understood my role.

My appearance entering the village drew attention from everyone. Those who were inside huts or otherwise occupied nearby came out into view of the naked, blonde-haired, white woman in the company of four clothed black men. Dimka was greeted warmly by men, women, and elders. Dimka stopped in what appeared to be about the center of the village where four older men came out of a hut. While many of the people wore casual clothes of some kind, the older men wore elaborate robes. Men were largely wearing shorts, the women some form of dress or skirt. Many of the women, despite their age, were topless. The children were for the most part naked, even some pubescent boys and girls.

The elders spoke to Dimka. Although I have picked some of their language I wasn't picking any familiar words as they spoke in a hush and quickly. Dimka nodded a lot, then turned to me to approach. He explained this was the hut where I would be evaluated within a process they had decided. I would stay there until he, Dimka, came for me. It could be days. I nodded. Nobody knew what this process was, many believing, I suspect, that one no longer existed, if it ever did.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,585 Followers