Into Africa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was led into the hut which inside was muted lighting from small openings in the wall. Most furnishings had been moved to the sides and a large woven mat with several blankets on it was centered in the room. The implication of that, along with knowing that Osuni was an openly sexual woman, indicated what part of the process would be.

The elders face me inside the hut. Comments were shared between them they were not intending for me to understand or reply. The man who seemed to be the leader or chief began fiddling with his robe at the neck and waist. The robe dropped and he was naked. He, like everyone else I saw in the village, was dark black. He was slightly on the soft, heavy side in physique but what immediately caught my eye was his cock. It hung between his legs, thick and long, nearly as big as Dimka. The other men followed suit. I fought to control my face as a smile tried to spread across it. What is it about this region, I wondered. Before me were four big African cocks. The three Africa United executives and Dimka were also from this region ancestrally, at least.

Nobody initially moved. They stood alongside each other with me before them. I made the move. I made the few steps to them and dropped to my knees before the Chief. I leaned forward to kiss the head of his cock where it hung. I then turned to each of the others doing the same before returning to the Chief and, taking his dark black cock into my white hands, I kissed and licked the length of the shaft and finally opened my mouth wide to take the head inside. I sucked and licked and stroked his cock. It felt so much like the others, large, thick, long, and protruding veins snaking along with it. I was lost in the feeling of it in my hands and mouth until I felt it throb and Iooked up. His moans and gasps were soft and quiet but his eyes were closed and mouth open.

I moved to the next man, leaving one cock hardened and putting his hand on it. I smiled as his hand slowly stroked his cock in response. When I had four hardened cocks around me, I crawled to the blanket-covered mat, lay back opening my legs, and reaching my arms out in an invitation to them. It was the Chief, of course, who came to me first. I watched between my legs, knees raised and splayed to the sides, as his hand moved his cock head to my pussy and I felt it moving over my lips, spreading them open, and locating my hole where he paused. He looked down at me with a slight smile of his own. I wasn't sure what caused it but it wasn't lost on me that the only foreplay was me preparing their cocks. No man had touched me. Yet, my pussy was wet and readily opening. It wasn't just my United Africa men. I juiced in preparation for any cock.

He pressed his cock head at my hole, his eyes flicking from his cock at my pussy to my face. Was he concerned about me taking his size? I moved my feet behind his hips and pulled. His cock sank inches inside me. I gasped and sighed at the sensation of about to be filled by a big cock. Dimka had withheld sex during the journey and I was hungry for the feeling of it, again. The man nodded, seemingly understanding my desire and ability to take big cock. He thrust powerfully and sank most of his cock into me. I gasped and moaned as he groaned and grunted. He pulled back and thrust the remaining inches into my wet, clasping pussy. He fucked me quickly like there was an agenda or timetable. His fucking was powerful and urgent. He fucked me like he was used to fucking pussy given to him. The entire situation, the expectation of what was to happen, added arousal and eroticism for me and my orgasm flooded his cock with warm juice and spasming pussy muscles. He climaxed quickly, too.

After the other three men quickly fucked me (I reached orgasm two more times), they assisted me to my feet and led me outside the hut. There a crowd of the villagers awaited. Like the United Africa men, these elders' cum was voluminous and as I stood before the people I could feel cum leaking from my pussy down the insides of my thighs. The Chief spoke, the people reacted. I didn't understand any of it but the people appeared to be excited. I was led out into the crowd. I spotted Dimka and the camera crew at the edge but soon lost them as I was led through the village and down to the river where I experienced something that could only be described as a baptism as water from carved cups and gourds was poured over my head and body, first by the leaders before the rest of the villagers did the same. It wasn't just water caressing me, though, as hands and fingers touched and felt everywhere on my body. Perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised. If I was presented as the woman believed to embody the spirit and power and Osuni, the people's fascination would be this exactly.

Unknown to me at the time, the camera crew was busy putting discreet, data-storing cameras inside the hut. These grainy images would eventually be part of the 'proof' used for the resurrection of the legend.

As I was led away from the river, the people separated into two lines with me being led between them. It was like a gauntlet of touches. Hands touched, caressed, and stroked any part of my body they could reach. It suddenly occurred to me: this had nothing to do with my merely being naked; these people were inclined to believe, not believe in me, but believe the legend and somehow that was me.

Back in the hut, my test, if that's what it was, intensified. For the rest of the day, except for a brief rest period when I got some food and water, there was a procession of men brought in who fucked me. It was all missionary. I had no idea who all the men were or why each was let into the hut or how many there had been, but I did notice that all had largish cocks. They weren't all as large as the executives and Dimka or the Chief but a few were and the others were mere inches less. Despite all the fucking I routinely get I was getting tender around and in my pussy but the steady stream of orgasms I experienced diverted my mind from that.

As darkness was settling over the village, two women entered with bowels and cloth. They help me stand and walked to a sloping spot near a wall. I blushed as they began wetting the cloths and washing me. Both women were naked, their dark bodies were toned, their breast B to C-cup size, their hips were shapely with strong thighs. I blushed not from the attention of being washed but the cum that ran out of my gaping pussy. It came out in globs, sometimes drops hanging from my lips before stretching to the elastic limit and falling to the ground. After a time, they washed me there, too.

After I air-dried as they patiently waited, one retrieved a small gourd I hadn't noticed. She dipped two fingers in and they came out coated by a thick, viscous substance. She delicately spread it over my outer pussy lips and skin around the area. Another dip of her fingers and she pressed it into my hole. Several times she did this, working her fingers around the inside walls as far as her fingers could reach.

The other woman was removing the top layer of blankets, then pulled back the next layer. They indicated for me to return to the mat. I did as they instructed and was covered. They then left, leaving me in the dark without a candle listening to the muted sounds of people outside and the unfamiliar sounds of the jungle.

Until a familiar voice: Dimka. In the dark, he sat next to me. I wiggled to get my head in his lap as his arm held me to him. Ahhhh, I thought, familiarity ... security. He recapped what the day had been and what he learned about what was coming. Today had been this village: leaders, elders, and rising men of influence. Tomorrow and the day after would be other villages similarly. He explained that the entire region was required, not just a village. After that ... what happened after would be dependent on how the leadership of the villages felt about the likelihood that I embody Osuni's spirit.

I raise my head, startled. "Wait ... the likelihood that I embody her spirit? They are taking this seriously? I thought ..."

He stroked my shoulder and upper arm, pulling me back down and against him. "It wouldn't work, Ann. Mr. Okafor misjudged his influence or ... or more probably, the tribes consider the legend of Osuni too important to be lightly used."

"For real? Dimka ... how ... how could this happen, then?" I dropped my head and a mournful sob escaped my throat. "I'll have failed Mr. Okafor, Dimka." He patted my shoulder, stroked my back.

My fatigue took over, though. I woke to the sounds of the village coming to life. I was visited by the same two women who took me outside to relieve myself, wash, and eat. As I sat in silence eating the fruits and bread given to me, the dreams that filled my sleep revisited me. I realized that the dreams had been symbolic. I saw myself from above being fucked by man after man, black cock after black cock until spent cum flowed out of my pussy with each thrust of cock into me. I saw myself in orgasmic bliss, a repetitive experience of sexual delight and quaking response. I saw men watching, muttering, commenting, and calling for another man to use me. I saw with more clarity what my mind hadn't registered while it was happening: I saw the elders smile and nod and using excited, hushed voices among themselves.

The women indicated it was time. I stood with more resolve. It seemed impossible. Yet, the dreams said otherwise. How could it possibly be? The question didn't matter, though. What mattered was my new resolve and as I walked with determination back to the hut I was aware I had no tenderness, much less pain. Whatever the women spread on me last night was nature's miracle. I might need to have a supply. How's that for thinking with renewed positivity?

It went like that for the next few days. Each day was another village then the women applied the salve at night. After nearly a week of being fucked steadily each day by new men, it stopped. Not entirely, of course. Dimka was allowed to be with me, again. The tribal leaders indicated a desire for my body. I walked the village now, usually with Dimka since I still struggled with the language.

I now spent nights with Dimka and we resumed our fucking. When Dimka took me in the ass the first time after again being together, it occurred to me that all the men had only used my pussy.

"It is not uncommon among the people but is considered a much more intimate form of fucking. They wouldn't presume that it would be acceptable," Dimka explained.

I wondered about that and decided I could use that, too. The next time the Chief indicated his need, I confidently took him by the hand and led him into the hut. There, I knelt on the mat with my face and chest pressed into it. I spread my ass cheeks and said, "Please", in their language. He was quickly out of his robe and, once behind me, sank his cock into my pussy that always seemed to be full of cum. After fucking me for several minutes, he pulled out and pressed his large cock at my tight asshole.

"Yes ... please ..." I murmured.

He grunted and pressed harder against my asshole. I pressed back against him and my sphincter opened under the joint pressure and he popped inside. We both groaned in unison. I raised onto my hands and joined in the rhythm he quickly established. As he thrust into my ass, I thrust my ass back against him. He was soon deep in my asshole, my muscles clenching around him, squeezing him.

I cried out in orgasm, my spasms clenching and massaging his cock that came deep in my ass, spewing his cum, spurt after spurt. He collapsed onto my back murmuring something I didn't understand. I didn't need to ... he was satisfied ... we both were.

Word seemed to spread quickly after that. More of the elders and leaders came to me, again. I offered my ass each time and all happily took it. Each shoving their big cocks up my ass and filling it with their cum.

During a pause, I went back outside. I found Dimka talking to the Chief and several other elders. They had big smiles at seeing me. I turned to go to the river and Dimka fell in alongside me.

"You made quite an impression," he offered. "I can see how, too." I looked up at him puzzled. He leaned over to speak softer though others were not likely to understand. "There is quite a stream of cum down the backs of your thighs." I blushed. He pulled me against him and we both laughed, drawing looks from several others as we passed.

Then something changed in the village regarding me. One day a woman stepped out in front of me, her head turned down slightly and looking at me from the tops of her eyes, her long black hair nearly making it impossible for us to connect eyes. Dimka translated something about her husband who hasn't been willing to get out of bed, hunt or fish, or work with the other men on projects. I looked at Dimka wondering how any of this affected me or what I could do to help her. Dimka shrugged.

The woman was dressed in a worn cloth wrapped around her waist and hips. She was otherwise bare. She was perhaps middle-aged, though life in the jungle made it difficult to judge age. I put my hand on the woman's shoulder and applied enough pressure to indicate I would follow her. She took my hand and led me, with Dimka following behind, a short distance past others to a hut like nearly every other in the village. It was dark inside with all the window openings covered. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the sudden darkness. I moved to one of the openings and pulled the covering to the side, then moved to the opposite opening to create lighting from two sides. I found a man curled on the mat. I knelt next to him and straightened his legs and rolled him on his back. I could discern no injuries, fever, or unnatural coloring of his skin. The only thing I could tell from his appearance was that he seemed listless ... depressed.

I looked at the man for another moment, then glanced back to his wife standing in the opening. What to do? What did she expect of me? Osuni? Was that it? Could that be it? What did I know about Osuni? What did anyone know about Osuni beyond the limited stories told and retold over centuries? She was sexual. Her powers were from her sexuality.

I rubbed my hands together briskly for several minutes building up the heat before placing one hand on his stomach and another over his heart. Where did I hear about this? Reiki? The touch of heat caused the man to open his eyes fully and seemed for the first time to truly see me. I took a breath and hoped. I undid the worn shorts he wore, dipped my hand inside to pull out a soft cock. He watched me intently. I didn't look back again at his wife. How could I? Without permission I was holding her husband's cock. I felt it begin to swell in my hand so I lowered my head to place my mouth at the head and took it inside. I sucked and twirled my tongue over it. It steadily grew and firmed until I held a hardened cock in my hand, another big cock. I shifted and pulled his shorts down his legs, then crawled back up and straddled his hips. I reached beneath me to grasp his cock and hold it up and sank over it, taking most of it in one downward thrust. With multiple cums from Dimka and others already in me, his cock slid in easily.

With my ass on his thighs, I dared a look at his wife at the door. I saw not only her and Dimka but several other curious villagers, too. The man groaned as I began moving up and down more quickly and forcefully, the impact of our skin sending smacking sounds into the room. I leaned over him, my breast swaying as I continued to fuck him.

I lowered my face near his and whispered, "You are a strong man. You have a loving wife. You are a proud and necessary member of the village. Roll me over and fuck me. Claim the strength and gift I can give you. Fuck me."

He pushed us apart slightly and gazed into my eyes. His gaze searched my eyes and face. He looked down between us as my hips continued moving up and down his cock. In the next instant, he rolled us and was between my legs fucking me fiercely and urgently. I cried out with moans and gasps and groans that joined with his grunts of effort. I felt his cock swell and pulse before spewing cum in my pussy. Then, I exploded ... noisily, my cries and his groans filling the hut.

Later that same day, another woman stopped us. She said her husband has not been able to kill any animal during hunts or catch fish from the river. It has been several days and they have been eating from the sharing of others. Dimka turned his back to the woman to tell me that sharing is common in times of need but the men are supposed to be the providers of their families. I nodded.

This woman too had her head downturned and looked at me from the tops of her eyes. I held her shoulders and nodded to her. A smile spread over her lips. She turned to lead me to another hut where her husband stood nervously. All window openings were open and it was not dark. I stepped up to the husband and he turned his head down, too. I glanced back at hearing movement. The woman was inside with Dimka. Others were crowded in the doorway and still, others peeking in the side openings. This reminded me of all the times I've had an audience since arriving here and before with the United Africa men.

I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. I nodded to him and he began fondling me. I leaned closer and opened his shorts, letting them drop to the floor. I knelt before him and took his limp cock into my mouth. It wasn't limp for long, though. Another long cock and I took it briefly into my throat. A loud groan escaped from him. I stood and led him to their marital mat where he stumbled backward and landed on his ass. I smiled and followed him down, pushing him back and straddling him the same way as the other husband. I repeated similar messages into his ear: strength, pride, proficient hunter, and fisherman. I then told him to roll us and fuck me and receive my strength.

I heard a gasp from around the hut as the man held me and rolled us and began fucking me hard and furious. After we both climaxed, I pulled him close, "You are a good hunter and fisherman. You will provide for your wife and repay your friends."

Dimka and I talked about it later. "It's just psychology, Dimka. I wasn't doing anything but providing encouragement and reinforcement of what they already knew they were capable of. What if it doesn't work?"

Dimka chuckled. "When you were a practicing Christian, did you pray? Pray for your mother and father, maybe pray for something you wanted, pray for someone to get over an illness?

"Of course."

"And, did those prayers get answered the way you prayed for?" I thought about that. Rarely as a matter of fact. "But, your prayers not being answers didn't stop you from believing or praying for other things and other people." I saw what he was saying: faith in something isn't easy and wasn't dependent on your wishing coming true.

I stopped him from walking. "Do you think Osuni was like that? So, she encouraged people to do what they could and doing it with more purpose and determination because they believed she was helping them."

He tweaked a nipple, "Sounds like you're becoming an Osuni believer, too."

I turned to continue our walk. I don't know what to think.

It had been days since my initial encounter with the two wives and they were only the first. We were at the river when I noticed a woman waving frantically in our direction. As we walked closer, I recognized the woman as the one concerned for her husband who hadn't had any success with hunting or fishing. Then I saw what she was doing. Using a sharp knife on a large flat, smooth stone, she was cleaning and filleting fish, and next to her was a pile of fresh fish and on the other side of her was a woven basket already nearly full of her work.