All Comments on 'Into Another World'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
fletch1785fletch1785about 2 years ago

Hope you have more stories from this series

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

@fletch1785:

The only other story related to this is my "A World of Difference", in the Incest/Taboo category. It's the story of Steve from Earth-1, who is introduced to Stephanie from Earth-2, who is an alternate version of Steve created when a different sperm fertilized their mom's egg, producing a "sister" who is genetically closer to his identical twin, but female. AWOD introduces both Carlson Labs and the Inter-Earth Immigration Agency (IEIA).

When I decided to write a non-incest parallel worlds story, I chose to not reinvent the wheel regarding having a system of portals, so I referenced Carlson Labs, the IEIA and agent Sam Tucker to lightly tie the story into the same multiverse. In AWOD, the Earth-1 and Earth-2 versions of Sam Tucker are uncle(s) to Steve and Stephanie and both versions of the man wind up the initial heads of the newly established IEIA on those two worlds. Being just an agent on Earth-8 is a bit of a demotion, but I needed an agent for the plot and reusing him in that role worked -- whether there's an Earth-8 version of his niece or nephew or any incest in his family isn't addressed at all.

But the idea was always to make the links apparent to those who had read the earlier story, without requiring people to do so, because of the incest content.

If I write another story in this multiverse, it would most likely be a direct sequel to "A World of Difference". The story idea for it (involving another alternate to Steve and Stephanie from one of the other parallels) has been itching the back of my brain for some time now, so I might even get to that this year. There's no intention to tie that sequel into this story, though. So, this is likely the last I'll write about Ted, Mercy and Terri unless I come up with a compelling idea to revisit them. The idea of writing about the Earth-10 versions of them does occur to me, but it doesn't feel compelling. So does having the Ted from this story meeting the Mercy and Terri on Earth-9, now that he can get back to it, but getting the two versions of the two women together pushes the story towards twin-cest (self-cest, really), which I was looking to avoid.

Wash2015Wash2015about 2 years ago

I liked the premise a lot, big sci-fi fan. I even get him being turned on with some spying when he first arrived. But the masturbation and jumping straight to the sex the first night and then another jump to a throple without really knowing each other was personally too big a leap to take so it took me out of the story. Especially as he was a college student and they were professors so a decent sized age/ life gap no matter the universe.

I think it could have been a longer lead in especially as he could have stayed with them and gotten to know each other that then lead to sex and a relationship to make it all a smoother transition.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

@wash2015 How Ted acted that first night had a lot to do with him being drunk and stoned. As he himself says, he would have acted differently sober.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m greatly impressed by your world building and successfully balancing between too much technical detail and just plain fantasy. Having read the other comments I might look up the other story, but I think this one has possibilities for expansion other than just getting all the variants together. (To use the MCU/M terminology).

5*

Tc

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

I truly hope this story has more chapters to it.

The story was inventive and brilliant.

I score it at 5/5 and hope for more.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

@wash2015: Also, consider that I was writing this for a target length of about 10K words, so it could be included in an anthology, where it was published two years ago, then published as a standalone book 17 months ago. If I don't fit in a first sex scene early in the story, I would only have room for one later on, instead of a second one. This was never going to be a novel, to have the kind of build-up you envision. As is, I have to gloss over a lot of events in a 13-month time span between Ted arriving and being reunited with his parents.

The age difference is 10 years, which I don't think is that large. The only reasonable way to have the women living there be Ted's age would have been four female students occupying the house the way Ted and his roommates did on Earth-9, which changes the character of the story altogether. A different early plot idea called for Ted to return to his FAMILY home and discover that a different family lived there (because Ted's parents never married on Earth-8) and have him enter the bedroom of that family's daughter, while she's masturbating, and form a relationship with her. Again, quite a different story results.

Terri and Mercy needed to be a bit older to justify the two of them being able to afford the rent on two incomes. Besides, I wanted to have Terri and Mercy feel a bit maternal/protective toward Ted to explain their willingness to take him in, without ever saying that out loud (the closest I come is Mercy's "Can we keep him, Mom?" line).

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. I love science fiction so this was right up my alley. It was a great story. Very enjoyable.

5stars

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

I've always found your stories to be well thought out and sexy...

Now I can add fun too. LOL I really enjoyed this little tale and while I wish it was longer just so I could enjoy it more, I read the comments and understand you had a reason to limit its length. I've not read the other story about Steve and Stephanie but I think I will now. Thanks for sharing.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Anudder Winnah!

I like the return to your 'multiverse'

11/10 Parallel Earths!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...