Into Another World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the meal, I toasted, "To fertility and healthy kids."

Terri laughed. "If Mercy's sisters are any indication, we have nothing to worry about there. All three of them seem to be pregnant constantly."

I asked, "Sisters? Why haven't you mentioned them before, babe?"

Mercy sighed and said, "Because my family disowned me for coming out as bisexual, when I was 18. I haven't seen them since. If not for one cousin who keeps me informed of events like the births of my nieces and nephews, I wouldn't hear anything from them. They return any letters or gifts I try to send. It's just easier to act like I was orphaned, so I didn't bring them up, because it's unlikely you'll ever meet them. This is my family now. Hopefully, a growing one, after tonight."

"Let's get started, then." I stood up from the table and scooped Mercy up from her chair. I carried her into our bedroom, stood her next to the bed and began to strip her clothes, kissing her skin as I exposed it.

Terri followed behind and pulled the bedding down, then lit several candles on the night stands and dresser. She hung a figurine of Kokopelli, the Hopi fertility god, over the bed.

"I thought we didn't need the help," I said, as I had Mercy naked and pushed her back onto the bed and started removing my own clothes.

"It can't hurt, can it? We picked him up on our first vacation together, to the Southwest, along with some silver jewelry. It's a commercialized version, of course. The original Kokopelli imagery was much more phallic, more masculine."

Mercy said, "He's more associated with male fertility. I felt drawn towards it."

I said, "I don't think we have to worry about my fertility, either. I'm the oldest of four, after all." I glanced down to my cock, which was already hard. "I'm ready, are you?"

She extended her arms towards me and teased, "Make me a mama, stud."

I climbed onto the bed and moved into missionary position over her. I stroked her pussy with my left hand, finding her already aroused and wet, her secretions a bit sticky, as would be expected with ovulation. With my right hand, I gripped my cock and pressed it along her labia, sliding back and forth for nearly a minute, until I could see her clitoris protrude from its hood.

I pulled back and notched my cock into place, then pressed forward slowly, watching as inch after inch entered her, until I had reached bottom.

Terri appeared by my side at that moment, turned my head to kiss me, then leaned down to kiss Mercy. She murmured, "I wish I could do more than cheer you both on."

Mercy replied, "I've been picturing you sucking on my boobs, helping me to come around Ted's cock as many times as I can. There are some who believe that helps the odds, too."

"As you wish, my love," Terri replied. She turned her head to me and said, "She wants to come, she's going to come. If she passes out from it, keep going until you've filled her up."

Terri latched onto Mercy's right nipple as I pulled back half-way and then slammed back inside. I gazed into Mercy's eyes as we fucked and saw them glaze over in pleasure as Terri alternated breasts and I reached down between us to frig Mercy's clit.

"Fuck! Don't stop, Ted!" she cried out and came, her back arching. I grabbed her legs behind her knees and pushed them into the air, doubling my speed.

Terri started to grunt and I realized that Mercy had three fingers thrusting inside our girlfriend as Terri had shifted to kissing her. I felt the energy flowing between us more clearly than ever, as our souls poured our love into this joining, this making of new life.

I was so focused on that sensation that I barely registered my first orgasm, my seed splashing into my lover. I didn't go soft and kept thrusting and it was almost 30 seconds before Mercy asked, "Did you come?"

I grunted, "Yeah. I'm not nearly done, though."

Terri rotated again and kissed me, hard and long, her eyes sparkling. Before I knew it, she had turned completely around and was settling her pussy onto Mercy's face, no longer content to just cheer us on. Still kissing her, we made a triangle and my sensation of energy flowing between us, now in a circular way, increased exponentially. Terri took over frigging Mercy's clit and she came again.

I swear I felt Mercy ovulate in that precise moment. I knew in my head that I must be imagining it, but my heart and soul believed it to be true and at the same time, I knew that fertilization would not have happened yet. I had a flash of thought that multiple futures spread out before us, depending on which sperm reached that egg, each of those futures likely to belong to a different parallel Earth, branching apart from each other because of this night.

The possibility that I might not have ejaculated the winning sperm yet brought me back to what I was doing, as I consciously shifted my position, trying to stroke my cock along Mercy's gspot and bring her to even more orgasms.

Her third and fourth exploded across her body, her muscles grasping my shaft harder each time. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer before I came, so I leaned down and sucked Terri's right nipple into my mouth. Added to the stimulation of what Mercy was doing to her clit, Terri tumbled over into orgasm, which triggered Mercy and soon all three of us were coming at the same time. I gushed another load of semen into her, wishing my sperm 'go get it,' in my head.

This time, my erection softened and I withdrew, to lay beside my lovers as Mercy kept sucking at Terri's clit, while Terri stimulated Mercy with her fingers, rather than try to suck my cum out like she would normally do. They came in another mutual orgasm before parting, leaving Mercy lying between us, her legs still elevated to tip her pelvis. Terri handed her a throw pillow to put underneath her.

I leaned over and kissed Mercy, tasting Terri on her lips, and whispered, "I think I felt your egg pop. Don't ask me how, but I felt your energy shift."

"It feels like it," she said. "I've got that ache I get, at least. We should try again in the morning, if that's the case. An egg's viable for about 24 hours."

"And then we have to wait at least a week to test, right?"

~~~~~

The pee stick was positive 10 days later, confirmed by Mercy's OB/GYN. We were elated.

Three months into the pregnancy and thirteen months after my arrival, everything got turned on its head again.

Mercy, Terri and I were clearing dinner plates, when there was a knock on the door. When I went to answer, it was Agent Tucker from the IEIA again, carrying a laptop bag.

"Agent Tucker? What brings you here?" I asked.

Glumly, he answered, "There was an incident at the portal in Lincoln Park a week ago, that we've been keeping quiet so far. A group of Earth-10 religious fanatics, who were vehemently opposed to inter-world migration, attacked the portal installation and overcame the security staff on their side. The staff on our side locked down the portal before the attackers could cross, but they instead strapped explosives to the portal framework and retreated. We evacuated and monitored via our security cameras. When the explosives went off, the portal lockdown prevented the energy from crossing between the worlds, but caused a system reset due to feedback from the destruction of the equipment on Earth-10. Five seconds later, the equipment rebooted and established a link--to an empty Lincoln Park, rather than the damaged facility on Earth-10. Twenty-nine Earth-8 citizens were on the Earth-10 side of the portal and presumably can't get back."

A chill ran down my spine. "Let me guess. You wouldn't be here telling me this ahead of the public, unless the portal linked to my Earth this time. Earth-9."

Terri and Mercy both gasped at the implications to that.

He nodded. "Every test we know to do confirms it. The vibration pattern is an exact match to the one we recorded from you last year, where Earth-10 had been only a 99.5% match. All of the historical data likewise matches, up to the point of your transit a year ago. Most importantly, we've confirmed a missing person report for Ted Jackson from the day after you arrived here and the photographs match you. We're so convinced it's your world that IEIA is sticking to the Earth-9 designation, instead of calling it Earth-11."

"Am I being asked to return there?" I asked. "I've got a life here now, two women I love dearly. A baby on the way. New friends."

"Congratulations on the baby. No, you're not being asked to leave. Earth-8 approved your citizenship here and that's not being revoked in any way. We're already in contact with the US and UN on Earth-9 to get an interworld treaty signed and that should be complete by the end of the week, before a formal announcement on all of the worlds. In addition to DNA testing which only establishes your birth, we need to test that your personality and memories match the same Ted Jackson who went missing and you'll be allowed to cross back and forth between the two worlds whenever you want. Visit your parents and friends and then come back here. We're also working on getting Ms. McCade and Ms. Tagano travel documents to let them accompany you."

"So, how do I prove I'm me?"

He opened the laptop bag, removed a large tablet-PC inside and turned it on, then opened its stand. He looked at the screen and said, "Ready on this end," then turned it and said to me, "Convince your parents, for starters."

Tears came to my eyes when I saw their faces on the screen. "Mom? Dad?" is all I managed to get out, before I broke down and started bawling. Terri pulled me to her, but I didn't take my eyes off the screen. It felt like a dream, seeing them again and knowing instantly that they knew me. If love can pass through a video screen, it did, even across dimensions. I felt it.

While I recovered my composure, Mercy moved into range of the camera and said, "Mr & Mrs. Jackson? Hi. My name is Mercy Tagano. Your son has been living with my friend Terri McCade and me for the past year, ever since the night he unlocked our door, thinking he already lived here. I thought you might want to know that I'm expecting his child. You're going to be grandparents."

"Is this true, son?" my dad asked.

I took a deep breath and let it out, wiped the tears from my eyes. "Yeah, Dad. Mercy & Terri live in this world's copy of the house I was sharing with Zack, Mark and Tom. I was able to unlock their door, because my key was a complete duplicate for one of theirs, which helped them realize that I came from one of the parallel worlds I assume you've been told about. Instead of turning me over to the cops for trespassing that night, they let me stay and our relationship developed from there. The baby is due in 6 months. I hope, by then, you'll be able to cross over to be here for the delivery. We're probably going to wait a couple more years before Terri has our second child." I knew I was almost babbling, but couldn't stop.

"They're both your lovers, son?" Mom asked.

Dad had that crooked grin that said he was proud of me for scoring with two such beautiful women, but would never say so aloud. Certainly not in front of Mom.

"Yes, Mom. And each other's. We're what people call a triad. I love them both and they love me. If I could marry them both, I would. But this world's USA still forbids same-sex marriage as well as bigamy, so we prefer to live and love without a marriage license between any of us."

Dad looked to his right and said, "Yes, that's my son, Mr. Talbot. I have no doubt." Mom nodded in the same direction.

A gruff voice off-screen said, "Okay, Mr. Jackson. We'll close the missing person case. Not sure how I'll write it up, but I suspect this whole parallel world situation will be causing a lot of that for years. I'll let you talk to your son for about 15 minutes more, then we need to disconnect the comm links."

We filled those 15 minutes with as much family news as we could. My sister Carissa was engaged, with another year of college to go. Dani had just started at Isaakson and I wondered aloud if she had met their version of Terri and Mercy as professors, since I assumed that they were also teaching there as they had on Earth-10. My brother Brad was a junior in high school, playing standout defense on the football team and already being looked at by college scouts. Mom & Dad were proud that I'd completed my degree, even though it had to be at a different school. Mercy & Terri filled in some of the details of our life together and I think they had both of my parents charmed before we had to end the video call.

When it was disconnected, I turned to Mr. Tucker and said, "Thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me."

He responded, "I'm glad I got the assignment today." He reached into his laptop bag and pulled a manila envelope out and handed it to me. "Your original ID and bank cards. I don't know if any of them were deactivated due to your disappearance, but you deserve them back anyway. You already have an interworld passport issued for Earth-8, we just need to get you an Earth-9 equivalent as IEIA gets set up there and you'll be able to cross through the portal in both directions whenever you want."

"Thanks."

With the tablet packed away, he got up to leave, but turned around. "I understand that you've been having some trouble finding work in law enforcement since graduating?"

Wondering just how much surveillance I was under, I replied, "Yes. Despite being granted citizenship here, I think recruiters are doubtful when I say I was born on Earth-9 and they've only heard of Earth-10. The FBI said they would have no way to do a security clearance investigation, without anyone to interview, and wouldn't rely on interviews conducted on Earth-10 regarding my counterpart there, since we're separate people under the law. I'm hoping that will change now that the portal points to Earth-9. Why? Do you have something in mind?"

"Well, IEIA needs to staff the Earth-9 side of the portal, but the Federal authorities there are requiring we only employ natural-born Earth-9 citizens. Having dual citizenship makes you a great candidate to liaison between both worlds. You have the educational background to handle both the security and immigration aspects of the job. And you have extra incentive to make sure that the portal is protected so it stays open. Especially since that same religious group exists on Earth-9, too."

"You think they'll have the same reaction to the existence of the multiverse as the group did on Earth-10?" I asked.

Tucker answered, "We're expecting it. The Earth-9 FBI already has them under surveillance for some other activity, but can't hold them legally responsible for what the Earth-10 version of them did. We're definitely building out the Earth-10 side of the portal with extra security in mind and evaluating all of the portals on all of the Earths for improvements in that area."

I walked over to the desk and grabbed copies of my resume and college transcript and handed them to Agent Tucker, who slipped them into his bag.

"I'll be in touch about an interview. Have a good day," he said and left.

After closing the door behind him, I turned around and looked at Terri and Mercy, asking, "Did that really just happen? Please tell me I'm not dreaming."

Mercy slapped my ass.

"I thought you were supposed to pinch someone to check if they were dreaming? Did that change on this Earth?"

"No, pinching's still the standard. Spanking's more fun, though."

"Well, I definitely felt that and didn't wake up, so it must be real. I have my world and family back. And they're accepting the two of you into it."

Terri asked, "Are you sure you don't want to move back?"

I answered, "I'm certain, Terri. If I had to choose between the two worlds, I would choose to stay here. Even if there wasn't a baby on the way, my life and future is with the two of you. But, I don't have to choose, if I'm able to cross the portal whenever I want as a dual citizen. I can spend time in both worlds and call this one home. It means that I'll be a visitor there, no different than if I had moved to another city after graduating. The only difference is that my move here started out as involuntary. Now I want to stay."

Mercy said, "You better, Daddy. Or I'll knock you into yet another world."

~~~~~