Into Darkness Ch. 14

Story Info
Total destruction, the law of reversion satisfied.
3.7k words
4.93
2.7k
4
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fourteen

Disclaimer.

The next few chapters describe the summoning of a demon and the destruction it reeks. Whilst this adds to the structure of the story, in no way is it an accurate account of summation. Scenes have been removed from this story to comply with Literotica Submissions. As with all things concerning dark powers, do not mess with them. If you are of a sensitive nature, then please do not read on.

Michaelson tried to get the summoning back on track, but he was already broken with exhaustion. "Kneel before me mother of whores, matriarch of all women of the night, true wife of Adam. You did heed my call, now obey my commands or feel the wrath of he whose name is forever your anathema."

But the demon paid little if any heed to his words, she/it turned to Niall. "And what of this young pup, doth he not have the virility of youth? Come young whelp. Kneel before mine dripping cunt. Avail me with thine lashing tongue, allow mine hands about thy fleshy phallus. Making it grow under mine practised fondling. Come ye, come to me. Do my breasts not show their eagerness for thy touch? Come take me. Fill my cunt with thy hot seed."

"No," shouted Michaelson feebly, do not enter the....."

It was already too late, "AH! He is mine." With his arms reaching up to touch the demons enticing breasts, Niall walked into the restraining circle, breaking its power of holding, over the demon. She took his hands almost gently and pushed him to his knees, "Suckle upon my yearning cunt, feast upon my flowing juices. Feel the pulsing of my cunt lips as they ready themselves for the penetration of thy flesh."

Chrissy was suddenly goaded into speech. With her throat sore from all of the deep-throat punishment she had received, her voice was cracked and broken, but she still managed to screech out "Niall, no!" But his face was already buried in the bald flesh of the demon's pussy and his slurping was loud enough for all to hear.

"Ah, my young whelp, it seems like eons since a tongue has delivered unto me such pleasure, and thee Michaelson? Yes, I know thee, what of thy flesh? What of thy worship? Bring forth thy cock to me so that I might suckle upon it."

Michaelson shook his head, but it was a feeble move, he was exhausted. With a wavering arm, he pointed at Callum. "Take of the other sacrifice that I have brought before you this night. But know that in doing so, you are bound by this ritual and will be in abeyance of me."

It appeared that those last words, annoyed the demon. "What! You seek to enslave me? To maketh me thy plaything. Know thee not, that I am Lilith, queen of all whores, it is I, not thee, that will command here." With the protection of the restraining circle destroyed, plus the growing power coursing through the demon, brought about by the sexual energies in the room; she reached forwards and grasped Michaelson by both arms, lifting him, so that his face met hers. "Know thee mortal, that my thanks to thee, for being set free upon this Earthly plane, will be thy destruction."

The demon lifted the emaciated body of the old man higher, until his pathetic genitals were before her face. She stuck out her serpentine tongue, flicking about his penis, and his balls, but there was no life there. Her tongue wrapped about his flaccid shaft and drew it to her mouth. She opened her lips and sucked the shaft in, easily accepting him to the hilt, but going further and taking his balls in her mouth at the same time. Her pointy teeth made Michaelson scream out. "No, you have the sacrifice to appease your lusts. Take him, take his seed. Take....HISSSssssss aHHHHHH NOOOOOO!"

Michaelson wailed as the demon sucked hard upon his limp cock still managing to draw the small amount of droplets of sperm from his balls taking pleasure in his discomfort as her pointed teeth scraped about his member. Then with the strength that a higher demon is borne of, she flung him from her.

The demon seemed to chew upon the Magister's penis, as if it were a delicacy. "Umm, I taste some enfeebled seed, but now hunger for more. Come to me my daughter, come, come." The girl that had sucked the contents of Michaelson's balls from him stood, trance-like. Terrified, shocked into almost paralysis. "Come, come my child, approach."

Niall suddenly stopped his tongue-play and started to gag. As he pulled from what had been the demon's clitoris, all could see the increasing growth of a penis in his unexpectant mouth. Drawing fully away, he turned to one side, retching, not wanting to contemplate that he had been sucking on a cock, rather than a clitoris. But the cock continued to grow.

"Bend before me my little whore. Let me fill thy cunt with pleasures sweet. See the whelp's cock doth rise, feast ye upon it my child, draw his semen into thy mouth, and swallow the life-giving fluid, so that I might feel its power coursing through thee and into me." The young girl turned away from the demon and bent double, her lovely small breasts dangled enticingly below her, nipples taut in erection, her perfectly rounded arse, pointed at the demon. She reached for Niall's semi-hard cock with her hand and dragged him by it towards her mouth, opening to accept him in. Niall's face immediately turned from one of disgust to one of enormous pleasure, causing Chrissy to stifle back another cry of betrayal.

All about were still. Some dildos were still within pussies or mouths or anuses, but none moved. All watched the young girl accept Niall into her throat and moan as she did so. He began a slow movement with his hips, fucking the girls throat. On each withdrawal, it was evident that his slim cock was getting harder and longer. The girl began to gag a little, but he pushed on, as her moans took on another tone. For the demon had now slipped her cock into the wet, puffy folds of the young girl's labia and was nudging the bulbous penis head against her small, tight vaginal sphincter. With a certain gentleness, the demon began to penetrate the tightness of the young girl's virginal cunt. Making the girl scream as her hymen was torn, and scream again at the pleasure as the demon's cock reached her cervix. Her legs trembled as the two hot, hard pulsing columns of flesh penetrating her, throbbing within her, shafting her body, induced her first ever copulatory orgasm.

With each double penetration, the girl's stifled moans reverberated about the chamber, spittle dribbled from her mouth, as Niall forced his cock into her up to his balls. He lent forwards and grabbed at her small breasts, squeezing them ruthlessly and making her whimper, but her pleasure was such that she orgasmed again anyway, her juices spilling to the hard floor. As his moans grew louder, then the young girl's moans seemed to change from pleasure to pain. It was not evident at first, but eventually the hapless girl realised, as did those about her, that the demon's cock was continuing to grow with the power of the sexual act she was participating in. Niall, oblivious in his own pleasure, let go his balls contents. He cried out, thrusting into the young girl, not really caring whether she could breathe or whether he was inducing any pleasure in her, she was just a vessel for his seed, a plaything to bring his release. But as she swallowed and took his come into her stomach, so he found that he could no longer withdraw from her. In her growing pleasure/pain, her mouth was now clamped upon him, her jaws holding him tight.

As Niall pulled his flaccid penis from the girl, she gasped as if she had been unable to breath for some time, she screamed at the delightful penetration of the demon as he womb was suddenly flooded with the demon's hot semen as if it had come from hell itself. She slipped off the cock, leaking volumes of the sticky stuff, and staggered away on unsteady legs.

The demon reached for Niall's flaccid cock, grasping it in her taloned hand, she drew it towards her own still throbbing and bouncing phallus, touching the ends together, Niall looked up in disgust. "You are done!" The demon cast Niall from her in disgust.

"So, my pretty. Thy phallus is the equal and more of those two impotent males. Mine eyes can see that thou wish to bathe in the warmth of my cunt, to spray thy ejaculate upon my willing body, to fill my mouth with thy seed. Is that not so? Come ye to me, my cunt is no different to that of Casandra, and her Earthly delights ye have already taken pleasure of. Come, give me succour."

Callum had no intention of going near the demon. And although he remained erect, he knew what must now be done. He knew what Michaelson had been attempting to do. He knew that if successful there would be a beast of unimaginable power and evil set forth upon this Earth. "By the demands of the one father," he began in his strong baritone. "By the authority invested in Senoy, Sansenoy and Semangelof. You must do my bidding. By the Star of David and entrusted to Soloman, give up this existence of flesh and return whence you came, your father demands it. Prey not upon the Earth, be not an abhorrence that disappoints thy maker once again. By Ismy, Adhaner, by the power of the light, stay confined and indeed diminish in your strength as no seed of mine will you ingest this night."

The demon's scream rent the air, "Thou art a fool, if ye think ye can thwart me, thou puny human? Look upon mine breasts, they wish the delights of thy suckling, does thy phallus not wish to feel the burning pleasures of mine cunt, she drips for thee in hunger. Give to me the succour of thy chalice and I will make thee king among men. Doth this body not please the, wouldst that I appear to thee as before?" The body began to morph before him, the flesh colour changing to pale white and the shape changing until it looked like Cassandra's body shape, but with subtle differences, such as the horns and bony plates, the hair colour. "Am I not more beautiful now my steed, come let me ride upon thy growing phallus?"

It was true, the vision before Callum looked very like Cassandra and was indeed a beautiful creature, his lust began to rise within him once again. His cock expanding to full strength. But at that point, Georgia came to his rescue, as she had done so many times in the past. She sweetly, meekly, but with absolute clarity said, "Callum. Callum, I love you."

Callum turned to look at the prone figure of his partner. An acolyte was still penetrating her vagina with her dildo, but had stopped fucking her some time ago.

Georgia looked proud, gorgeous, even in degradation. And he knew she had given him the strength he needed to finish this. "By the virtue of these pentacles, and because you have been obedient in accepting the commandments of the one creator. Feel and inhale this grateful odour, but afterwards, depart into your abodes and retreats. And may the blessing of the one true God, as far as you are capable of receiving it, be upon you." The demon began to scream and to vent its anger. It tried to entice Callum to move within the circle. Although it had been broken, the circle of restraint still seemed to hold the creature there, which Callum took as encouragement. Though a high demon, in general these creatures were not high in intelligence, they didn't need to be, the physical enjoyment of the flesh is what they were all about.

He pushed on. "You were conjured o creature of fire and have taken your fee by the law of revision," Callum knew that by taking the sperm, the demon was sated, by taking the sperm of those that summoned her, all the more so. "Now know that he who created the Earth and does make other planets tremble, will burn and torment your restless spirit, that you are burned and feel the pain intensely for all eternity, unless you heed this banishment."

"Stop this. Stop this now!" The demon purred, "And you shall have all these women here. For the saining has bound them to thee and all want ye to fuck them. Take this body, fill it with thy sperm, give it life and Cassandra will be thine for ever. Resist, and I will destroy thee as I have these others."

Callum raised his arms above his head in the shape of a Y and carried strongly on, despite these further enticements, including the changing of her body shape back to that of Lilith, voluptuous, enticing, sexual. She looked beautiful in her magnificence, but Callum knew that Cassandra was not longer there, that to succumb was to fail here. Like all things the demon touched, they became part of that demon, to be linked in perpetuity. Callum raised his voice to drown out the cacophony of insults and lurid temptations that Lilith hurled at him. Ateh......Malkuth....ve-Geburah....Le-Olahm...Amen and praise to the almighty. Whore of the night, mother of all demons that lay with men, in the name of the Great God Almighty, the Tetragrammaton, of the Elohim, of Adonai I order that you be gone!"

Holding the bright Star of David as his guiding light within his head, he said the final words of the banishment. "Our Father, protect those that remain in this room, dissolve she that has been summoned, but forgive her of the transgressions she has performed, for she is but a base creature. Take her into the light and show her your compassion as once you sent the angels to collect her, then send them now and remove her from this Earthly plane. In revision those that sought evil have received just punishment, now forgive all those that remain."

There was a pure bright white light, that blocked out all vision within the room, and a most hideous, tormented scream, then slowly both diminished. Callum heard then Cassandra, "Callum, Callum!" She seemed to cry, "Forgive me, I wanted only you, I participated because he promised me you.....I.....could see no other way of getting you away from her.....now I have lost all....." There was the sound of sobbing until all was quiet except the crackle of the guttering flames of the candles and silence. Callum had succeeded. But the cost of attempting to wreak evil had been high. Cassandra gone, Michaelson and Niall too, plus one of the acolytes. As he looked about him, it was as if they had never existed. The room was devoid of all evidence of them, the demon too.

He would leave the punishment of those that remained, in the hands of the judiciary system, but knew that they had all probably received sufficient mental anguish to last their entire lives.

Callum knelt. He felt like all of his strength had been drained from him. About him the women were breaking out of their stunned silence, and began to move again.

Some slipping out of wet vaginas and tight anuses with succulent slurping sounds.

Some removing the dildos from their own pussies, with equal sexual sounds. All then approached Callum and with many hands helped him to stand. The tall black acolyte then knelt before him and spoke a few words in her native tongue, before sliding her lips over his still pulsing cock-head. She slid along his shaft a couple of times then stood and bowed, standing to one side. She was replaced by another woman who undertook the same worship. All completed the task before standing in front of Callum saying in unison. "Magister, the sect of the 'Moon of Lilith' recognise and concede that you are the true master. We will follow your commands from this point forth."

Callum then realised that about him, the remaining women had all been cleansed of the ordeal too. None seemed to be aware of what had happened over the last hour or so. His cleansing prayer at the end of the banishment had been received and acted upon by the one true God, and all in the room had been forgiven.

All it would seem except him, who could remember all of what had happened here. He turned to the acolytes saying. "Release Georgia, cover her, and yourselves, then leave." He had no energy or inclination to do anything else.

He moved and stood by Georgia. Once the girls had unshackled her, he pushed them away. "Go now". The acolyte that had been fucking Georgia had dismounted from the dildo, leaving it in place, as had the two girls that had placed their dildos into Georgia's hands. As she looked at him and began to straighten up, still holding onto the dildos, more subconsciously than anything else, she suddenly blurted out. "You have some explaining to do young man. Why was I tied up, and why was I holding onto those two girl's dildos? I feel like I've been f...... you.....you didn't fu...why is this in my.....?" She dropped the two cocks and pulled out the dildo from her pussy.

"No," he said quickly, no I didn't. I will explain all on the way back to the office, but we need to find you something to wear in the meantime."

As Georgia turned around, still holding the phallus, slick with her juices, she saw one of the woman behind her. Her breasts had a sheen of sweat upon them, her nipples were pulsing hard, her vaginal lips reddened, raw, swollen and dripping with the woman's own juices. Swiftly Georgia put two and two together she slapped the women in the face saying, "You bitch! You will pay for fucking me. You will pay. She grasped the woman, flinging her across the altar and placing her hand upon the small of the woman's back to keep her there, before she thrust the dildo roughly into the girls gaping pussy, "There, fuck yourself you bitch!" Callum picked up a cloak and wrapped it lovingly about Georgia.

"Georgia, Georgia, it wasn't her, look they don't remember, no-one remembers, no-one but me. I will explain all, let's just get out of here. But first let me release Chrissy."

He spun the wheel into the upright position and unfastened the wrist and ankle restraints, helping her to the floor. Her legs were too weak to take her weight, so he carried her to the altar and sat her beside Georgia.

Finding a cloak for Chrissy, he took them both by the hand and led them out. It took no time to get a taxi, and in it, he sat in the middle holding both women to him tightly. He wasn't sure what they remembered, what he should tell them, so waited for the questions to come. Except there were none, both were silent, both seemed content just to sit there against him and feel the warmth and hardness of his body.

At Chrissy's he walked her into the house and took her straight to the bed room. "I think you probably need a rest, then a hot bath?"

"Yes," said Chrissy haltingly. "I seem to have lost a patch of time somewhere? I remember you leaving and me going to sleep, but how I ended up there I don't know? And who were those women, and why was I tied up and Georgia too?" A wry smile touched her face, was it some sort of orgy. Surely you didn't satisfy all of us did you? My God Callum, I knew you were a good fuck, but twelve or so of us?

You have certainly gone up in my estimations. And God, you must have given me a thorough seeing to, because, my throat and pussy feel sore, not to mention my......but then I don't remember you doing that to me, did you?"

He removed her robe and stockings and suspender belt and lay her in the bed. He stroked her hair for a bit and noted her eyes already closing. "Good night Chrissy." He lightly kissed her on the forehead, then again on the lips. She murmured in pleasure, so he pulled back the sheet and gently kissed both of her nipples. Her eyes flew back open and she smiled at him. She seemed ready for more, despite what she had just said. But Callum pulled the sheet back over her and ran a hand around the curve of her furthest breast. "Sleep you."

"How am I supposed to when you are doing that?"

"I don't know what you mean," he said pinching her nipple lightly, before leaning in again to kiss her. Her hand running along his thigh, settled upon his hardening cock.

"Callum, ohhh God. What have I done to deserve you. You are getting me all worked up again, and by the feel of me, I've just been put through the mill, though why I can't remember.....?"

12