Into Darkness Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pecked he on the nose. "It will some back, and there will be time for that later." He moved her hand from his groin and slipped it under the covering. "Sleep now, and I will pop by later."

"Do you promise me that? I won't go to sleep unless you promise you will come back and get into this bed with me and make love to me."

"You're incorrigible. Of course, I will be back."

"And you will give me a good fucking?"

"But you've just had one?"

"Yes, but that was twenty minutes ago. Besides, he's ready for more. Though he always seems ready for more!"

"Well that is your fault, not his."

"Ohhhh Callum, you better go, before I end up raping you."

"Ok," he said.

"But before you do, two more kisses please?"

He leaned in about to kiss her on the lips, but she pulled back the cover to reveal her two swollen nipples. He kissed them lightly, smiling, glad that she could not remember her ordeal, glad that she did not seem to be bothered about Niall. It all seems to have been wiped from her memory, and he intended to keep it that way.


12