Into Darkness Ch. 15

Story Info
Georgia takes the commanding position.
4.9k words
4.94
3.6k
7

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifteen

Back in the taxi, Georgia immediately snuggled back into him. "Ok then, spill the beans."

"Umm, I've been pondering on that. I'm not sure I should, I mean a lot went on and quite a bit I would say, you would not want to remember. Better this way I think. Just how much can you remember anyway?"

"I can remember a certain person receiving shall we say special attention from a certain lady and that the results of that attention, well left me in an........"

"Aroused state?"

"No......well....yes. If I were honest, a very aroused state."

"Yes I know."

"How do you know?"

"Because you told me, and you told me what you had done as a result."

"I did? But I would never......I'm just not.....I mean...."

"You told me you had to look away, and that once we had gone, you climbed in the window, and shortly afterwards, were drugged."

"I said that? Well yes, that is what happened.....but there was a little more...."

Callum looked out of the cab window. "Here we are, your place. Shall I come up with you?"

"Yes, if you don't mind, I still feel a little unsteady on my feet. That bitch must have really given me a......" They both let that thought drop.

In her apartment, Georgia nipped into the bathroom and quickly tidied her hair and make-up, she looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards, and could not think why her lipstick would be smudged all over her face? She dropped the cloak and slipped into her silk dressing gown, tying the waistband tightly about her. When she returned to Callum, she found him sitting, looking somewhat sinister in the black robe.

"Here, a stiff drink."

"OOohh thanks. God knows I need a stiff one."

Callum smiled at her. "I'd have thought you'd had enough for one night....!"

"Drink, I need a stiff drink......oh God, what am I like?"

"You are beautiful, that is what you are like. Caring, loving, professional, trusting and supportive. I could not wish for a better partner, a better friend and companion."

As she sat upon the edge of the chair, Georgia was able to see some of Connor's sleeping genitals where the black cloak had parted at his thighs. Her nipples responded immediately and made her look down at herself. Her silk dressing gown hid nothing, in fact if anything, it seemed to display her little erections to even grater effect. She looked up and saw that Callum was staring hungrily at her and smiled in the knowledge that he too had seen her nipples erect. "I feel like I desperately need a shower. I don't want to know all that happened to me in there, but there is one thing I must know. Apart from that woman and her strapless dildo, did anyone else avail themselves of my........ of my body?"

Callum's smile was warm, "Apart from the girls forcing their dildos into your hands, and the one behind you, there was no-one else." He felt he did not need to tell her that she took him in her mouth, there was no need to embarrass her any further.

"Oh, ok. Well, I need a shower, but I would like you to stay. If you want you can have a shower afterwards?"

"Yes, perhaps I will. I'll make you another drink too."

Whilst Georgia showered, Callum called his tailor and asked for some casual clothes to be dropped round. He had been with the same tailor for a while now, and knew he could trust them to supply the right attire. By the time he had finished his shower, there was a light tap on the door. "Callum, your tailor has dropped off some clothes for you, I'll leave them just by the door."

"Thanks."

Georgia looked gorgeous, when he eventually returned to the living room. She had on a silken blouse, flowing skirt and had put on some white silk tights or stockings. She had straightened her hair and applied her usual minimum make-up, that still made her look stunning. His eyes roamed over her body remorselessly. He so wanted her, more than ever now, having seen her naked and defiled. But he was ever conscious of their friendship, so held back. "I needed that shower; I feel like a new man. And as for you, well you look exquisitely beautiful."

"Um, me too. I was feeling decidedly grubby and.......well, used quite frankly. Oh....Thank you....I...erm...I'm not used to compliments." Georgia was completely flustered and rambled on, "So did they succeed in summoning the demon Lilith or..."

"I think it best I not say. Only because it will lead onto other things, things that you will not want to remember. Suffice to say, Michaelson will bother us no more. Niall has moved on, and Chrissy is ok with that. Cassandra will not be coming back either. So, for our part, we can close the case. Job done. Now then, I must be going, I promised that I would look in on Chrissy." He stood to leave.

Georgia had made up her mind, during her shower, that action was now called for, if she was going to get what she wanted. She could not wait for Callum to make a move any longer. She stood and walked to him. "There are a couple of questions that I would like to know, just before you leave. If you don't mind opening up that mind of yours?"

"Fire away," he said, "but I will not answer anything to do with what went on in that room."

Georgia nodded, biting her lip, as she decided what to say and how to say it. "So, I have this problem." She stopped a few feet from him. "It is with a man, a man that I have been seeing for many years. And though I have often caught his lecherous eyes roaming all over my body, he has never once made an improper move on me. Now I can only guess at why that might be. The problem however, has got more acute these last twenty-four hours. You see," she took another step towards him, "he has now seen me completely naked. And not only that, has seen me being abused by another woman. Obviously, every male's secret fantasy come true. And also," she reached around behind her waist and unbuttoned her skirt, releasing the zip and allowing it to drop to the floor. "I've found out that he has a particular penchant for stockings and suspenders, again, not unusual for a man. And luckily for me, I love to wear them too. But," she slowly started to undo the buttons on her silk blouse. Her nipples once again giving away the fact that she was both aroused and bra-less, "and here-in lies the crux of my problem. I have now seen him naked. And not just naked but in a state of arousal, erect, and being played with. Yes I know this man attracts more women than I have known in my life, but......well.......seeing that erection for the first time, well let's just say, I'm not surprised. And when he came.......... Oohhhh my. I have to admit I was so worked up, I just had to follow suit....... didn't I?" With the release of the last blouse button, she shrugged it to the floor and stood before Callum completely naked, apart from her white stockings and suspender belt and high heeled shoes.

"But..."

Georgia put a finger to his lips. "Shush, I haven't finished yet. You see, I have loved this man for many years. I know now that I should have said something, I know now that seeing him with Cassandra and seeing Christina's bodily reaction to him, and learning that he has satisfied her needs, on more than one occasion too, well, I just saw myself missing out. Missing out in a 'big' way." Georgia place her hand on his bulge, gently squeezing it, feeling it respond to her touch immediately. She smiled as she looked up into his eyes. "You see, my body knows, and yours is telling you, that you must help me sort out my problem, before you fall into the arms of another woman. Callum, I can't stand it any longer, I love you, I want you inside me, I want to feel your hands on my body, and God I want to play with this monster of yours and to have him in my mouth. I know you have a unique ability among men, of being blessed with multiple orgasms," She stood on tip-toes and kissed him lightly on the lips, "So can you please do as I ask, do as I want, do as I need and empty him into my mouth, my pussy and all over my body? God, I can think of nothing else, have not been able to think of anything else for a long time. I have seen the way you attract women so easily and a part of me dies inside every time I think of you fucking another woman. I've seen you get aroused sometimes at work, when there is only you and I there, so I know you feel the same as me.....and oh my God, if you don't release this thing soon, he will tear your trousers apart. Better yet..." She unzipped his trousers and undid the button securing them about his flat waist. They fell to the floor revealing a naked bouncing erection that looked even larger in the flesh.

"Georgia...."

She immediately knelt in supplication and worship. Staring long and hard at Callum's bouncing phallus before looking up at him. "My God, from this angle he looks enormous, in fact from any angle, I bet you have all of the women screaming, don't you? No....don't answer that...I'm sorry Callum, but having admitted my feelings to you, I cannot go back now, I cannot take no for an answer. Not when I have seen you receiving pleasure at the hands of another woman and knowing that I would have given all of the money in the world to have replaced her." With that she licked her lips, to lubricate them, and slid them across the exposed glans of his erection, taking the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue teased his frenum as she sucked hard upon him. Pushing her head forwards to swallow as much of his now fully rampant cock, as she could take. Her hands roamed over his flat stomach and caressed his hairless balls. She sucked upon his hardness as she pulled back off of him settling back onto her haunches, as she looked up at him, her hands delicately playing with him, rubbing along his long length, cupping his balls; a long, manicured finger running around his glans. "You were going to say something?" She smiled lasciviously.

He bent forwards and kissed her lightly on the lips, tasting her freshly applied lipstick. His tongue gently played along her lips and found the hardness of her teeth, before slipping into her mouth and entwining with her tongue. He stayed like this for some time, his hand gently caressing her neck as he moved to kiss her ear and lightly chew upon the lobe, taking into his mouth the long dangling earring she wore, and gently tugging upon it. Under his finger-tips, he could feel the raised goose-bumps on Georgia's body as it responded to him. She moaned loudly in his ear, as he moved to her neck placing numerous small bites and kisses as he traversed down to her collar bone. When he got there, he looked down upon her heaving breasts, the rigid nipples, having absorbed the bulk of the areolae, both scrunching about the nipples like ruffles of silk. He slipped his hand beneath her arms and easily lifted her to her feet, then ran an arm around her, and another along the back of her thighs, picking her up into his arms, where he kissed her again, holding her tightly to him in his powerful grip. Georgia moaned loudly again; her eyes closed as she absorbed the attention she was receiving.

Callum took her to the large sofa and lay her there, positioning one leg on the cushions, another on the floor. He kissed her on the stomach, and travelled slowly down towards her pussy, kissing, nipping and licking his way, across her pubis, and into the wet folds that lay below.

As his lips touched her clitoris, Georgia's eyes flew open, it was such a delicate gossamer kiss, but had taken her from a rising climax, to the edge of orgasm. She cried out, "Ohhhhh Callum, that is.....uuummmm." She wantonly placed her leg over the back of the sofa, opening herself fully to him, "Oooohhhhhh....how you make......me.....suffer....you...BRUT! OHHHH, OHHHHH, I....I'm....I'm..."

Callum kissed Georgia's clitoris gently, placing his lips about the swollen bud, he pushed onto it, harder and harder, alternating between sucking on it and flicking his tongue across it. He could feel her bud of sexual nerve endings grow even larger, as her body began to shake. He ran his hands up and down her stocking covered thighs, allowing his tongue to slip into her succulent vaginal valley, completing her undoing. As the tip of his tongue touched her vaginal opening, he felt Georgia suddenly tense and then shake violently. He felt upon his tongue a flood of lubrication as she orgasmed.

"Oh Callum, oh, oh OHHHHH, ohmygod, OHMYGOD! Ugh, ummmmmm oh fuckkkkk!" Her body continued to shake as an orgasm that had been building for years exploded across her synapses. She had lost control of herself and her thrusting hips rammed her wet pussy against the mouth of her lover, forcing his torturing tongue inside her. "FUCK Callum, oh...you....don't know....just how long....I have wanted to feel.....oh, oh, GOD I'm...... I'mmmmm... again?" She looked incredulously into his eyes as he slipped his tongue in and out of her, occasionally stopping to abuse her swollen clitoris, as her first orgasm, quickly gave way to her second. Now she knew she was in heaven. "Jesus, I..... GOD you turn me on......I'm coming again, oh, don't stop, don't stop ohhhhhh, OHHHH yes, yes, right there oh CALLLUMMMM!"

With her screams loud and fresh in his ears, it was Callum's time to take what he wanted more that anything. Grasping Georgia by the hips, her rolled her over and into a kneeling position on the sofa. Her hands resting on the back cushions. He then stood behind her and admired the view. He had always felt that Georgia had one of the best arses he had ever seen. Now, before him, naked apart from some stockings and a suspender belt, and her high-heeled shoes, he knew he was not disappointed. She looked just how he wanted his ideal woman to look. And he could not wait to take her. Running his hands from the backs of her knees along her stocking covered thighs, across her stocking tops and along the bare flesh to her hips, he grasped hold of her. Then moved forwards and nuzzled his rigid cock up against her wet folds, she looked back over her shoulder as he slowly pushed forwards, her lips, succulent with her juices, coated his glans with her lubricant as he pushed up against her vaginal sphincter. Slowly he felt the resistance of her tight flesh as she began to scream her immediate pleasure at him, holding his eye contact, biting her lip as if to restrain herself, but as he pushed in further, she screamed out again.

"SHIT! Oh FUCK Callummmmm, Christ oh Christ, he feels enormous........ohmy GOD. Stop, STOP. Don't move, let me just.......owwwwhhhhh. Oh, oh......"

Callum ran his hands from her hips, along her ribs to her breasts. The large pendulous mounds swung gently to Georgia's movement as her body began to shake furiously. As his fingers touched her rigid nipples she cried out once more.

"OH FUCK! Fuck me, fuck me hard, please.....ohGod I'm coming, oh God, OH fuck! PLEASE, fuck me, fuck me."

Callum didn't need to be told twice and slipped his cock into her hard. He felt resistance, with a fifth of his cock still to go, so stopped at that point and pulled out, to penetrate her again. Her vaginal muscles gripped his shaft along its length and her orgasmic trembling added to his excitement. With only about a half dozen thrusts into the woman of his dreams, he ejaculated.

"CHRIST CALLUM!" Georgia was still suffering the torment of her third orgasm, when he came inside her. The white-hot jets of ejaculate smashed into her cervix and immediately created an intense climax on climax, the like of which she had never known before. She fell onto the back of the sofa, her back arched rigidly in spasm. She could no-longer support herself, she was unable to breathe, to hear, to see. Her body was being taken to a place that hither-to in her opinion, only angels had experienced. She whimpered and cried. Tears of joy and pleasure streamed down her face. Her pussy was dribbling her juices down her thighs as it was fully abused by the monstrous cock penetrating it and impaling her to the limit. She had a buzzing in her ears her eyes would not focus through her tears, as she kept saying over and over," Thank you, thank you....thank you."

Callum had fully emptied himself inside her, but true to form was still fully hard. He curled himself across her back, and squeezed her tightly. "No, thank you. You are such a beautiful woman, beyond compare. I too have loved and admired you for a very long time. You have no idea how much this pleases me." He held onto her tightly and rolled onto the sofa into a sitting position with Georgia still impaled upon his shaft. She slid the final few inches down his cock to sit firmly in his lap, whimpering as each millimetre slipped inside her. Her thighs outside of his as she supported herself with her hands upon his knees.

"God Callum, I feel full. Not just with your beautiful cock either, that felt like gallons of your come exploding inside me....ohhh God, just thinking about it is....is.....God he's still hard and throbbing. The throbbing alone is making me....I've often wondered.....just......hold...ohhhh God, just hold......stillllohhhhHHHHHH."

Without moving any further, and with Callum lightly running his hands up and down her stocking covered thighs, Georgia came again. It wasn't as intense as her other orgasms, but made her whole body go into spasm none-the-less. "Ohhh GOD, OHHHHHHHH Callummmm. Oh, yes, OH YES!!"

Callum smiled and kissed her along the backbone. "That was a little selfish wasn't it? Still I'm not complaining, just being inside you makes me the luckiest man alive."

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry," she panted heavily, "but you have no idea how long I have been waiting for this." She slowly rose up his cock, leaving it glistening with a mixture of sex fluid. As she rose, she moaned and whimpered as if she were in pain. As the base of his bulbous head appeared, she held that position on trembling thighs. Callum watched her grasping vaginal muscles hold him tight until the contact was broken. His semen ran down the length of his cock to his balls. Georgia quickly turned and planted a kiss upon his lips.

"My God Georgia, your breasts are perfect." He placed a hand on each, cupping them, as he allowed his thumbs to roll around her erect nipples. She smiled at him, kissing him more passionately. "Is there anything about you that is not perfect?"

"Uh huh," she nodded. "When I find something I like, I become insatiable. A glutton. And as now, ravenous."

She knelt back on the floor, between his thighs, and extending her tongue, began to clean his pulsing cock of her juice and his semen. The moment was pure erotica for him. Starting at the head, she slipped her mouth over his large plum shaped glans, running her tongue along the base, sucking and slurping as she went. Then she ran her lips and tongue down the base, following the line of his urethra. Circling her thumb and figure about his glans, she began to wank just the tip of his cock, as she took each of his balls in turn into her mouth, sucking at his spent come and swallowing it all. Georgia then pulled his cock down towards her, and licked the front of him clean, making sure when she was finished, that not a drop of his come remained. She then licked her fingers with enthusiasm, smacking her lips together as if she had eaten a particular delicacy.

"I see what you mean," he said, "you have made a real meal of that."

"Oh, but I'm just getting started.....Your cock is tremendous, but your come is delicious. I'm afraid that you are going to have to give me a lot more before I'm satisfied, , and no argument." She slid her lips back over his head, and deep-throated him as much as she could, massaging the remaining length and his balls with both her hands, as her mouth and throat took him in, her head bobbed up and down upon him.

"I'm going to come." He said surprising himself, "Jesus Georgia.....I.."

She pulled from his cock, "You like me sucking your cock, do you? Well that's good, because I like sucking him. And, maybe you will like this too?" She pointed his cock towards her breasts and started to rub him vigorously with a circular upwards and downwards movement. "Since I saw you being wanked by Cassandra, I have not been able to think of much else, but me doing the same. Only I don't want to waste it, I want it on me. I want you to shoot your lovely come onto my breasts and my face. Do you want that too? I bet you'd....OH...OH!"

12