Into Darkness Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callum's reply was a sharp groan, followed by a staccato pulse of white-hot ejaculate that hit Georgia on her left breast with such force, it ricocheted up onto her chin, completely catching her by surprise. With her mouth open wide in shock, she caught the next stream of semen across the chin and bottom lip, hitting the roof of her mouth. She groaned as she closed her mouth on the lava hot sperm, swilling it in her mouth to enjoy the taste before swallowing. She cried out in shock as another stream hit her forcefully across the eye, catching her hair, eyelashes and brow. Pointing his cock back towards her breasts, she moved in closer and massaged him until he had emptied all, onto her pale skin. Her grin was as wide as a Cheshire cat as she ran her tongue over her hand collecting his sperm and swallowing it, and then cleaning herself up across her breasts.

"Christ Callum, you are one tasty man. Is it wrong that I love the taste of your come so much? Well if it is, I don't care, I'm going to make the most of it."

Callum was losing his rigidity. Not surprising when he had come an extraordinary amount of times in the last few days. He pulled Georgia up onto his lap, then lay her on her back against the arm of the sofa, with her legs over his thighs, and his groin up against her heat, he lay his head upon her chest, listening to her thumping heart-beat. She wrapped an arm about him, and kissed him on the top of his head.

"Thank you.....I don't know why I'm saying it, but thank you. That was beautiful. And having you here, wanting to stay with me and hug me, makes it all the more special."

Callum kissed her left breast and cupped her right with his hand, trapping the nipple between his fingers and gently caressed it until she fell asleep. He followed shortly afterwards, once he had slipped his semi-flaccid cock, back into Georgia's warmth. She groaned as he penetrated her, but quickly settled back to sleep. To sleep the sleep of the exhausted.

The following morning, she awoke to a sense of wellbeing, of being full, of complete arousal. He vagina was sending her delightful signals of pleasure that immediately heightened her senses. An involuntary groan escaped her lips as she felt Callum's long length side out of her and then immediately back in. "Oh God Callum, you are a bad influence, I......ooohhhhhhh." She parted her legs, that were still linked over his and slipped her fingers into her glistening lips to torture her clitoris. As her fingers circled the swollen nub, they disturbed the silence by creating the succulent sound of sexual activity, the slurping wet smacking sound of a very lubricated vagina. She felt Callum's eyes burning into her stocking covered thighs, her frantic finger movements, her pronounced outer labia, her breasts and eyes. This was followed very quickly by a stiffening and thickening of his piercing cock as it slid into her with more urgency. "Ohhhh...so...you like....to see.....me....oohhhhhHHH, PLAYING with myself...... WITH........MYSELF....OOOOOFUCKOHHHHFUCKDON'T COME INSIDE! I want to see him coming again as you fuck my pussy lips. Please....ooohhhhhh I'm coming, I'm coming.......I'M COMING! DO IT PLEASE!"

Callum was right there too. No sooner had he withdrawn from her, running his cock along her valley to burst out of her lips and rub across her clitoris, when to Georgia's pure delight and continued orgasm, his cock exploded with come. Having had a few hours sleep, it would seem that his balls had had enough time to recover and store plenty of semen, because his cock just kept ejaculating.

Gouts of come flew along Georgia's body. Her eyes tracking every shot as the first hit her between the breast. The second on the underside of one rebounded into the air and back down, the third hit her full in the face, she screamed in lust and opened her mouth as her body shook in another orgasm, or a continuation of the first, she had no idea. Another shot hit her on the roof of the mouth and fell across her chin. Streaks of come lay across her body and pooled in her belly-button. There was so much that it ran from her flat stomach onto the sofa. She frantically put her hands in front of his pulsing cock as more burning shots of his come splashed upon her fingers. "Fuck Callum, where is it all coming from.....?"

Callum just smiled and slipping back along her vagina canal, he re-entered her and drained his balls inside her. Her body in tremor all of the while.

"Good morning," he said, "I hope you slept well and were refreshed. I slipped into you after you had fallen asleep, then I went to sleep. When I woke, he was still inside you, and seeing you there before me, just instantly gave me an erection. I couldn't help myself. But by the sounds of it, and the mess you have made, you were not too upset in me waking you in that way."

"Are you kidding. Mister, you have just made a rod for your back, because now, that is the only way I want to be woken." She giggled, "ohhhh God. That was incredible. I have never woken up and found that I am that turned on, that I am on the point of climax. Ooooooh." She ground her hips down onto him, clenching her legs across him.

"Obviously never had a wet dream then?"

"Thought that was just a male thing until now. God you are a..... a.... oh I don't know, anomaly I suppose."

"Why is that?"

"You are kind, considerate, loving, unselfish, handsome, well built. What I really mean is you have a fucking great cock and....... The fact that you are still hard inside of me.... Has not gone unnoticed. Now, lay on the floor, I want to come on top. And I do mean 'come'. You have made me hornier than a teenage girl at a cock wanking party. I need to come again, and the way I feel, this could be an all-day thing...."

"We have to go to work at some point you know."

"Screw work......I'm screwing you instead. Now get on the floor and do as your told."

"Yes ma'am," he said dismounting and positioning himself on the floor."

Georgia stood on somewhat shaky legs looking down at him. "That is disgusting. Men should not be allowed to have such enticing, intrusive, erectile tissue as that."

"Well I could say that women should not be as attractive as you. Cause then I wouldn't be mis-behaving as much as I do."

She knelt down over him, his cock held in her hand, already reaching her vagina. "You liar. This beast is made for fucking, and if it wasn't me, you would be slipping it into some other poor hapless woman. Now, be quiet, fuck me and kiss me and play with my breasts. As long as I have you here, I'm going to have me fill of you. Pun intended." She slowly lowered herself upon him. "OHHH my GOD, not already!

Callum now had only one problem on his mind. How was he going to please all three women, Suzanna, Chrissy and Georgia. And what of the acolytes? All were bound to him, and he to them. This could get messy. Maybe being a magister is not such a bad thing after all.

*

Hope that you enjoyed this story. As always please leave a comment, they are read and help me when writing the next story. Thanks to all my followers. Hope this didn't disappoint. Onto the next one eh?


12