All Comments on 'Into Dust'

by RWesson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

So much love and affection made my eyes leak. Love your story though and certainly makes me think.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Wow! Incest isn't typically my thing (not against it, just not interested) but this story was just so well written and emotional and positive-yet-sad-yet positive that it was an instant favorite. thank you so much to the author for letting us read it.

ThorlolThorlol10 months ago

I just have one problem with the story. 2 generations of inbreeding cant be healthy. And we are not talking cousins here but full on inbreeding.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The plot, story line and the way you wove the past and present together were masterfully crafted. Now comes the but, saw quite a lot of errors, I'm giving you five stars in spite of the errors. You are a fabulous writer but even professional authors need proofreaders and editors. To soften my critique if there were zero errors I would gladly give you a billion stars. Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

On her death bed she calls out "Tommy"... So Susan DID think of Albert as Tommy... sad way to live, thinking of your son as a fill in for Tommy, even when Al said he wasn't Tommy in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had to stop after the first page as that is almost exactly what happened to me. I lost my wife of 10 weeks to stage 4 lung cancer. We had gotten married on Christmas eve and she died Mar 8. Sold my house and moved to another state. Couldn't stay there anymore

Marvin2017Marvin201710 months ago

Who’s chopping onions in here?

5 ⭐️

1stltdan1stltdan10 months ago

Fantastic story a tear was shed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRWesson@RWesson
Just a person with some tales to tell. If you enjoy them, that's great. If you don't, well, that's ok, too. I write both fictional and non-fictional (though heavily redacted and fictionalized) stories. I'm not going to talk about specific upcoming stories here anymore. I...