Into Dust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Al, I'm going with you. I'm kinda upset that Mike's pushing so hard after I explained it. I told him you wouldn't be upset if I danced with him, too, and you'd dance with whoever he brought some, to keep her happy. He just won't hear it. He's just too... controlling. He's known for two months I was going to Prom with you, and what was what as far as that was concerned. He's made no effort to get himself a different date. I appreciate you trying to let me off the hook, and I might have done it if he'd gotten a date; we'd have just swapped. But at this point... I'm not doing that to you, and if he can't respect me and my friends and promises for something like this... I'm not sure I want to keep seeing him after Prom, either." Julie told me. I was flabbergasted; she and I were friends, but keeping her promise to me was more important to her than her boyfriends selfish desire to monopolize her time at the big event. Like I said, I was trying to let her off the hook, but it was his behavior that broke them up.

I had been Julie's first, and she mine, as we celebrated her 18th birthday ("Black Friday") by sneaking off while everyone else was in a turkey coma, or on a shopping trip. My 18th had been a week earlier, so we felt like celebrating. We'd become hot and heavy, enough that if Julie hadn't been on the pill, something her parents had insisted on since she was 14, we might have recreated my own origin story to some extent, but in the end we realized we were much better friends than as a couple, leading to our March break up, and perhaps increasing Mike's jealousy of the fact I was still taking Julie to Prom.

I could tell, getting ready for it, that mom was particularly sad. She hadn't gone to Prom herself, because she had a toddler and a much older husband to care for. I know she was wistful over what it would have been like, but she was also experiencing it viscerally through me. What particularly surprised me was when she handed me a small box of condoms as I was adjusting my cummerbund.

"Mom? What's this for?" I remember stupidly asking.

"Let's just say, I know from experience what can happen when teenage hormones get to firing, and I don't want you to have to marry some girl just because you get her pregnant on Prom Night. You do know how to use them, right?" she softly smiled at me. "My god, you look just like your father when we got married, in that suit!"

Optimistically, I opened the box and took out four before handing the box back to her. "You hold on to the rest." I told her.

Those four were destined to not get used that night.

Julie was a vision in pink and light blue when I picked her up. After the presentation of the corsage and the required pictures taken by Julies mom, we drove back to my house briefly to let mom take a few. I could see tears glisten in her eyes as she snapped them.

Dinner was great, I took Julie to one of the best of our old "favorite" restaurants, and allowed her to order whatever she wanted. I could see some of our classmates also eating there, and everyone seemed to have a good time, although Ron, one of Mike's best friends, kept giving me the stink eye all through the meal; I think the fact he kept trying to stare me down upset his date a bit.

We arrived at the dance, and quickly found the spiked bowl of punch. I got a cup for each of us, and we sat talking for a little while. Again, Ron gave me the stink eye, but by that point, he'd been joined by Mike. Mike was downing the punch like it was water, and he'd come stag, so he was sitting with Ron and Ron's date. I wasn't paying too much attention to them, but I could tell Julie wanted to dance.

Our first dance was a simple fast dance; we were grooving and shaking, laughing and smiling, but every once in a while, I'd get a glimpse of Mike and Ron's table. After a bit, and I was actually watching them when it happened, Ron's date picked up her cup and poured it over his head before storming off. Every eye in the place turned to see the spat. I know now that it was the final piece of lighting the fuse that came later.

We switched into a waltz shortly after that; Julie snuggled in, just as she had in some of the dances we'd done when we were a couple. I was enjoying escorting her around the floor when he hit me; I'd had only a brief, confused moment when the crowd parted as he came through to act as a warning.

The chair he used broke on me, knocking me to the ground. I remember seeing him as I rolled over, trying to protect myself from his feet, but I heard nothing except the roaring in my ears as the pain swept over me.

They pulled him off me, and got me help. It was a good few minutes before I came out of the daze, and my hearing began to work again. By that point, Mike was face down on the floor with three of the football players sitting on his back, while Julie was crying in front of me.

After the paramedics checked me out, the police wanted me to make a statement. My statement was simple, and it wasn't until after I'd said it and everyone started laughing in that "gallows humor" kind of way that I realized how bad it was. "I'd have let him cut in if he'd just asked."

I don't know who got Julie home that night; the dance was pretty much over after that, ruined not just for Julie and I, but pretty much everyone there. I know that some of my friends got me home; mom was frantic with fear over what had happened when they explained why I was home at 10:45 when she thought I might not have even gotten home until after dawn.

She fussed over me, got my, now destroyed, tuxedo off me, and pulled me into her bed that night; it was bigger and softer than mine, and she could keep an eye on me overnight. In just my boxers, I felt slightly embarrassed lying in bed next to her.

She was wearing an old flannel nightgown and her robe and fuzzy slippers as she fretted all around the bed in the soft glow of the en-suite bathroom's light in the room.

"Try to sleep, baby. Momma's here, I'll take care of you. If you need anything, I'm right here." she told me after fetching some Tylenol and water for me.

I don't know how much she slept that night. She wasn't trying to do it, but she kept waking me up checking to make sure I was okay. Her nurse training kicked in overnight as she tried to evaluate "her patient". Me, I slept, woke, slept, woke.

It was nearly noon the next day when the phone ringing woke me up for good. I had a massive headache, and felt every bit of the bruising that was going on from being hit. I reached over and answered, but in turning, I woke mom.

"Al, how are you doing?" Julie asked over the line. I could hear the congestion, probably from her crying all night.

"Sore as hell, with a headache to match.", I replied, fateful words which changed the course of my life.

- - -

Bringing me back from my reverie, Brandon spoke for the first time since we'd gotten into the limo. "Dad... on behalf of myself, David, and Cassandra... I want to tell you how sorry we are. As hard as it is to lose mom.... you've lost her, too. And we know it's got to be harder for you even than us." He paused here for a moment and looked at me strangely, with a look I'd never seen in him before, but which reminded me of my own father. He leaned forward as he spoke, "Dad... we know. And we want you to know we know, and we're good with it."

Snapped fully out of my memory, I focused on the three of them. Brandon's expression was odd, but Cassandra and David had a more earnest expression as they held hands. I could see the tears in Cassandra's eyes as she and David nodded.

"Know about what?" I asked, dreading the answer that I knew would be forthcoming as I tried to deny to myself the truth of their knowledge.

"We know, Dad, about...." started Brandon.

"You....", David added, after Brandon's pause.

"And mom", Cassandra stated, with a hiccup in the end.

After a pregnant pause, Brandon continued. "Dad, if... if you don't mind.... um, how did it happen?"

- - -

Mom rapidly got out of bed as I talked to Julie, rushing over to the bathroom, intent on fulfilling her nursing duties. I heard the sound of water being poured into a cup, and the rattling of pill bottles from there as I continued.

"Everything is sore, and I'm still hearing a ringing." I told Julie.

As mom came out of the bathroom, holding the Tylenol tablets and the water, she got her first look of me that morning. The look on her face is one I'll never forget, especially after she dropped the water.

"Ah, shit, Julie, I'll have to call you back later", I told her, hanging up.

"Mom, is everything okay?" I asked, before realizing what she was looking at.

The operative two words were Morning and Wood; my erection had found the open fly of my boxers and was now proudly standing at attention, with the sheets having been thrown off when mom flew out of bed to fetch me those pills.

Realizing my situation, I grabbed the sheet and pulled it back over me. That did not have the desired effect, as instead of seeing my erect cock standing proudly, what she now saw was the sheet obscenely tented by my teenage tower.

"Honey..." she stammered out. "Some types of head injuries can cause... that.", she nodded. "Take this, and I need to check out a few things, to ensure you're okay", she said, handing me the pills and a fresh cup of water.

I was mortified. I loved her, trusted her, and she had been a nurse, but most teenage boys don't exactly go around showing their schlong to their mother.

Fate was fucking with me, though. As I took the pills, she finally glanced away from the tent, and saw my tux pants on the floor. Picking them up to throw them onto the chair, the final signpost dropped.... the roll of four condoms fell out of the pocket onto the floor.

She pulled out a small penlight and began the examination; starting with my pupils and my eye's tracking ability. But you know how most of the time, if you concentrate and don't have to pee a gallon, if you let time pass a morning wood will deflate? That didn't happen.

After a few minutes, she went and got me some Sudafed, since that was supposed to reduce Priapism associated with spinal injuries. She also checked, again, my pupils. Her continually glancing at the embarrassing tenting going on to check if it was deflating actually had the opposite effect. She was still young, still beautiful, and for the first time ever, I noticed, sexy, even in her frumpy flannel nightgown and fuzzy slippers.

After fifteen minutes of her staring at it, she finally pulled the sheet back down. "Al, I need to see it to determine if it's going down. If I can't get it down in an hour or two, I'll have to take you to the hospital."

The Sudafed kept it from getting worse, but now, with her staring at it, the exposure, the sudden, new thought of 'Oh my god, I just slept in mom's bed all night', and finally, the faint hint of womanly musk from her, since she was a morning shower woman, and had not yet showered, it enlarged, rather than decreased.

The more I willed it to go down, the harder it got, and it soon began to ooze precum. "Mom, I think... I think it's okay. I just need to.... um..... release it." were my words to her.

- - -

"How does anyone fall in love? Gradually, then all at once." I told Cassandra. "It started with my Prom; I've mentioned that my Prom had been a disaster and the greatest moment in my life back when we were getting you ready for yours." I glanced over at her twin. "I told you to watch out for David while there, and to be kind to everyone. And David..." I turned, "I told you to be careful. Oh, and there's a reason your mother laughed when I handed both of you four condoms. It was an inside joke with us."

"I don't understand." Brandon piped up. For the first time, I observed the body language between my children. Brandon sat on the right, my left, Cassandra leaned to her left, my right, into David, and he leaned towards her. The pair held hands, while Brandon had his hand over Cassandras, on her right leg. With that quick observation, I realized something.

"You didn't use those condoms that night, did you, David? You went out with that girl, uh...." I started.

"Michelle. And no, I didn't use them that night. Michelle was just a friend." David replied, blushing, letting go of Cassandra's hand.

"Nick and Michelle are a couple now, Daddy." my daughter added, naming her date to Prom. "And no, I didn't use mine that night, either. I did give two to Michelle, though." she added, sitting straighter and fidgeting with her left hand awkwardly.

"You said 'that night'....so... I suppose I don't necessarily want to know when and how they were used, do I?" I gently prodded, causing Cassandra and David to blush.

- - -

"Release it? How... uh..." mom stammered.

"I... um... have to do that first thing in the morning most days", I bashfully helped her through the discomfort. "I'm... uh... a teenager, and it's kinda what we do, when we can't get... um..."

"Laid? It's not like I've never gotten laid before." My mom stated, as red faced as I'd ever seen her. "I mean, I was a teenager when your father and I... yeah."

"Had sex the first time? I know mom. I mean, I can figure that out. I mean, I'm 18, you're just turning 35. By the time you were my age, you had a husband and me." I was slowly losing the awkwardness of the moment. "Dad and I sometimes used to talk, in the last couple years. He wanted me to know what being a teenager was like, what it was like for you..."

While I don't think, even now, she meant anything sexual with it, mom reached over to my bare thigh just below my cock and patted me. "You miss him, too, don't you?" she asked, looking not at my throbbing manhood leaking the clear fluid, but into my eyes.

"How do you do it, mom? How can you go on, day to day, without him? I mean, you haven't dated, you haven't... anything since he died." I asked her.

Changing her focus to my enlarged cock, I heard her mutter, "So much like my Tommy. So much..."

"Mom? Mom?" I called out to her, as she lightly flicked her tongue to the her upper lip and softly moved her hand, rubbing my thigh.

- - -

"Dad, we've known for a while. And David and I discussed it. About the two of you." Cassandra started.

"Dad, do you really want to hear this?" Brandon interrupted her.

"I...don't know if I need to know or not. But, I have to ask... are you in love, or just lust?" I turned to David.

"Dad... we've been together since... well, we've always been together. She's my best friend, the only person I could ever talk with about anything. And when Linda and I broke up last year...", David started.

"And Bill and I broke up last year..." Cassandra added.

"And we tried dating Michelle and Nick... we were double dating, and I realized as much as I liked Michelle, I wanted to spend more time with Cass. So, one night, after we dropped them off at the end of one of our double dates, I drove to the park and we talked" David continued.

"When he told me he preferred spending time with me over anyone else... I realized I preferred spending time with him, too. He was upset. So I... I kissed him." Cassandra stated.

- - -

She reached out with her hand and lightly touched the tip of my throbbing cock. I felt an electric shock at that moment. Moving her finger through the glistening natural liquid lubricant seeping from the tip, she smeared it around the head.

"Does it hurt to be that hard, baby?" mom asked. Her finger on my cock head, softly swirling around, was all I could feel. Even without ever having sexual thoughts before about her, I couldn't help but moan.

"Do I need to get some lotion or something?", she asked, pulling her hand back, but not her gaze. "Um, Al, honey... uh, you look just like... just like your father."

"Uh, lotion would be good. Or something.... ugh...", I replied, as another small spurt of precum came out of the head.

"Oh, my poor baby!" she had replied, before reaching her hand down again, using the palm this time to smear the clear liquid ejaculate around.

- - -

"I didn't mean to, Dad... but when she kissed me... something went off. And I don't..." and David blushed, "uh... mean that."

"Not then..." Cassandra brazenly quipped, before realizing just how blatantly sexual her statement was; she turned almost vermilion, before she began coughing. Beside her, Brandon, too, turned red in the face, before turning his face away to stare out the window, his ears went through the complete color gamut as he began softly shaking, stifling a laugh. It was the first time I'd seen any of the children laugh since we'd told them of her diagnosis.

And for a moment, her obvious discomfort brought me out of my introspection, reflection, and sorrow, and I smiled.

"I guess like parents, like children...", I stage whispered, loud enough for them to hear, but not so loud it was above a whisper.

- - -

"Oh god, mom... oh...", I moaned, as she took my phallus firmly in hand, my precum coating the entire head and part of the shaft.

"I'm sorry baby... I can't help it. You need help with this, and I... I need to do this.", she whispered.

Her soft pale hands moved smoothly over the length of my shaft as she inched, climbing, on her hands and knees, closer to me on her bed. The exquisite feeling of her soft, hot hand moving with it's slight friction on my sensitive skin, up my shaft, over the head, then twisting clockwise, then counterclockwise, before sliding back down quickly became my world, as my blood rushed, my vision narrowed and blurred, and I felt the feeling of joy she brought. Each stroke took but a few seconds as she moved into a steady, driving rhythm with her hand, alternating between staring at the flesh in her hands, and my face, coaxing more droplets of precum out, only to smear them on my shaft.

"Mom....." I groaned.

"Hush, baby. Let momma take care of you." she shushed me, bending down towards my groin.

- - -

"We tried, dad. We knew... we'd figured it out years ago, when we were young. Everyone else always had some family... you'd talk about you dad, your grandparents... but never your mom. And mom would talk about her parents and her first husband...." David started to explain.

"We aren't dumb. The way you guys talk... and sometimes, the things we overheard...", Brandon added, still staring out the window.

"Like... um... you saying 'I love you mom' when you two were... um....", Cassandra chipped in.

"Making love? At this point, I guess there's no room for being shy about it, Cassandra." I helped.

"Yeah, so, we've known five, maybe even ten, years now. So when Cassandra and I started to fall in love..." David continued.

"They thought you and mom, of all people, would understand. They still tried to keep it on the down low; it wasn't until that fall I realized what they were doing." Brandon turned back to me to explain.

"Just because we thought you two would understand... well, you might not like it.", David finally admitted.

"Do... do you love each other? Do you make each other happy?" I asked, as any concerned parent would over a prospective partner for one of their children.

They turned and smile lightly at each other, re-grabbing each other's hands. "Yes!" they both replied, in unison.

- - -

I felt her tongue lick the underside of my frenium before he lips lightly kissed the hole. As she pulled back slightly, her lips now glistening with my essence, she flicked her tongue to them. "Hmmmm..." was her soft moan.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed, reaching for her for the first time since she had pulled the sheet off me. Softly, I moved her silky blonde hair behind her ear and slid my hand around the nape of her skull, giving me an even better view of her.

Feeling my encouragement, or at least my acceptance, she bent further again, and quickly engulfed me into the hot liquid center of her mouth, her tongue dancing and twirling around me cockhead. Holding still briefly, I remember her soft breathe tickling my pubic hair as my now rock hard member thrust itself deep into her mouth and throat, disappearing inch by deliciously wicked and wonderful inch.