Into Dust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching her limit in her ability to take me in, she paused, and moved her gaze away from her prize, to my eyes. Seeing the pleas in them, she began to cup my testicles as she bobbed her head, up, down, up, down, the obscene slurping sounds loud and clear as she made love to my cock.

I remember it as having been an eternity of emotions, feelings, desire, and pleasure, but as primed as she had me, I was ready to shoot off within less than two minutes of her beginning her assault on my cock.

"Mom.... I'm gonna.... I'm gonna...."; the words were inadequate to explain he depth of my feelings, but did show the nearness of my pending orgasm. She fondled, with even greater urgency, my testicles, speeding up her pace as a low moan escaped her throat.

In a fountain of color, heat, and pleasure, I erupted into her welcoming mouth.

- - -

"It's a dangerous love, my loves, and isolating, too. No one can be entrusted to know; the world wouldn't understand or accept. Leaving all of your old friends... your past... behind." I explained, gently. "And the law... you can never marry legally."

"You and mom did." David stated simply.

"Marry? Yes we did. Legally? Well... not so much. We had to lie on our license...", I corrected.

I stared at them for a few minutes as they absorbed what I had said.

After a few minutes of silence, Cassandra finally spoke again. "Dad, um.... so, it started because of your getting attacked at Prom? How... why? I love you, but I can't see ever..." she awkwardly paused. "I can't see ever doing... that... with you. I mean, I guess I'm a hypocrite...", as she turned to David, "but it's not like David and I... we've been together since even before we were born." Her soft smile was almost one of wonder as she looked at her twin. "I mean, he's been my best friend, my protector, my playmate...", to which David laughed lightly, "my confidante... stop. I didn't mean it like that... ok, like that, too." she blushed again. Turning back to me, she continued, "I couldn't help falling in love with him. But even as much as I love you, even as much as you mean to me... I could never see myself with you... that way. So... how did you get there? Did you... think those thoughts before then? Or did they just... happen? Like David and I?"

- - -

As I gasped out, I could feel her soft golden hair on my abdomen. I moved my hand to pull the hair away from her face, seeing her closed eyes as swallowed my morning offering. After a moment, she had opened her eyes, and looked into my face, seeing the wonder and surprise. And for the first time, I saw an expression I would come to love cross her face, one of love and lust combined. Even with my now softening cock in her mouth, the corners turned into a sly, but yet still shy, smile. Popping off, she flicked her tongue around the head one last time.

"Mom?", I questioned.

With a pounce she moved up, running her right hand up my chest, through my chest hair and placing her face in front of mine. For a timeless moment we stared into each others eyes, that same smile on her face at first, before slowly showing signs of starting to fade. 'She's worried I'm upset' crossed through my brain before my arms instinctively wrapped around her, pulling her face down. A look of surprise showed, for only the briefest of moments, on her face as our lips met, and then she closed her eyes, but opened her mouth. I could taste the saltiness of my offering to her, still on her breath, as my mouth opened to hers, and our tongues met for the first time.

Fireworks, every bit as powerful as what I had experienced a moment or two earlier, exploded through my brain, electrifying my senses, even as the world contracted. All that existed was her soft, warm body, pressing onto mine, her soft, wet lips on mine, her flexing tongue, doing it's intricate tango with mine, the feel of the bed pushing up, even as her weight pushed down.

My hands began to roam; my left slipped down to her soft, firm, right butt cheek. My right hand snaked upwards on her side, rubbing the outer side of her left breast. My left leg arched up from the hip, and down at the knee; my right leg stayed mostly flat against the bed, pushed down by her body, until worming through her partially open legs as she lay atop me. My cock, still out of my boxers, smashed between us, digging into her right hip... those were the sensations of my world.

I felt myself responding, restoring, as the wriggling mass of feminine form squirmed on me as I began slightly kneading her buttock. As my hand reached and cupped her breast, I felt her palm again reach my penis, the heat of her skin warming it and helping it re-harden faster. As I heard, again, the soft moans emanating from her throat, I began to detect the faint odor of her arousal.

My mom was as turned on as I was.

My left hand felt the lower edge of her robe as my lower legs felt the thump of her slippers being kicked off her feet. Pulling slightly upward, she moved to shrug of her robe, her lips never leaving mine. Her right hand disengaged from stroking my now re-hardened cock as she pulled the arm out of the robe, allowing it to drape across her back while she still wore it on her left side.

I reached lower, again, and gathered the flannel fabric of her nightgown, pulling gently upwards, as my right hand released her breast to pull on the left sleeve of her robe, pulling it down, off her back, onto her wrist. Just as my hand reached the lower hem of her nightgown, she broke the frantic kiss and leaned upwards and away.

Opening her eyes, again, she gazed at me with love, lust, wonder, joy, before shrugging the robe the rest of the way off. I tugged again on the bottom of her nightgown, and I could see the slightest hesitation. With one final moan, she grabbed my left wrist, firmly clutching the lower hem of her nightgown, with her hand, and lifted.

- - -

"When... when my father, Tom, died... my mother was devastated. She'd been so young when they fell in love, got pregnant with me, got married. By the time he died, they'd been together nearly half of her, still very young, life. And they were lovers, in every sense of the word. And mom... Susan... had a very high libido. You know that your mom couldn't be very quiet when making love. She was..."

With a laugh, Brandon interrupted me. "Yeah, Dad... Al?... we know. I mean, we heard the two of you often enough growing up. It always made us... well, me at least... happy and content that you two seemed to be so into each other and in love when we were growing up. Hearing you two going at it what felt like every night.. some of my buddies, when they stayed over, thought it was awesome how loud and long the two of you would go. Ronny told me one time that his house got loud, too, but it was yelling and screaming at each other. He wished his parents were more like you and mom."

"Al, eh? Now you want to call me Al instead of dad?" I softly said. Brandon had an embarrassed grin as he made a shrugging motion.

At that moment, the limo turned onto the street where Susan and I had raised these three. We were almost home, albeit a home without the single most important person in it.

"Well, you called mom 'Susan' instead of mom. Seems like it might be fair, but it does feel a little strange saying it." Brandon replied.

"Yeah, I know the awkwardness, believe me. It was a bit of a shock to think of my mom as Susan, my lover, the first time." I gently said.

- - -

Leaning back, straddling my right leg, mom went upright, and I lost my grip on her and the hem as she pulled it up and off her. Even as it came up, however, I was too focused and locked in on her eyes to see anything from underneath it until she flung it to the side of the bed.

There she was, in all her glory. The most loving, caring, beautiful woman in my life. My mother, Susan was nude, astraddle me, wet, aroused, and in lust.

As I glanced down, I saw for the first time since infancy her bare breasts, the large areolas the size of pancakes, her nipples seeming the size of those oversized children's pencils, nearly a half inch wide, and slightly longer, now hardened to be tiny pebbles.

Leaning up, and pulling her down, I fastened my lips to them for the first time in 17 years, since my infancy, and began to lick, slobber, kiss, suck, nip, otherwise tease them, going back and forth between her C-cup breasts.

I could feel her reaching for my, once again, hardened penis, trapped and rubbing against her inner thigh after she'd moved to fully straddle me. While I continued to suckle, I felt the heat and moisture as she lifted slightly and fed me towards the waiting tunnel.

I stopped feasting at that moment and pulled back. "Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Yessssssssss", she moaned, dropping onto me, feeling me, once again, back where I came from for the first time since my birth.

- - -

The awkwardness hit like a rolling fog as we rode down that familiar street, silence from inside allowing us to hear the faint sounds of the tires on the pavement, the yelling of children playing in yards as we passed, even the louder birds screeching.

I paused in my discussion with the kids, and they instinctively understood I needed time from my loss, from my memories, from their revelation. I would need to be in a mindset for well-wishers who might come by to mourn with us, or to comfort us. I would need time to regroup.

We pulled up at the house, and there were already four of Susan's and I's dearest friends there. The driver jumped out of the car and moved quickly to open the door once we had stopped. Brandon first, then David disembarked. Cassandra took my hand gently, leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, before she took David's outstretched hand and pulled herself out of the limo. I sat for an additional moment as Brandon took over greeting "Aunt" Darlene, "Uncle" Joseph, "Aunt" Kathy, and "Uncle" Roger, while David, still holding Cassandra's hand, moved to unlock the door and let them in.

It wasn't until everyone had entered the house that I finally roused from my torpor and exited, grabbing the hand of the driver, who had stood by so patiently, as he steadied me for my exit.

"I'm sorry for your loss. I know coming from a stranger that doesn't mean much, but I also want to say that it appears you and your wife raised some good kids. You should be proud, and I'm sure they'll be there to help you. The flower car will be coming by soon with some of the live flowers and plants, and anything else. Again, I'm so sorry for you loss." Other than the comment about the kids, it felt like the same tired platitudes that people well rehearsed in handling grieving spouses, children, or parents get every day. But it did help me focus again.

Nodding my head, I walked into the house, turning left into the living room as I entered. Joseph and Roger sat on opposite ends of the long sofa, with Darlene and Kathy, both stylishly dressed in black, sat side by side softly talking with each other. Glancing up slightly, there was a small montage of photographs, mostly of myself and Susan, on the wall behind them.

There! Susan and I holding hands on the beach the summer after my graduation.

There, in the place of honor in the center! Susan and I kissing in front of a faux "Young" Elvis in the little chapel we had eloped in, her baby bump prominent.

There! The hospital picture I took of her holding the hours old Brandon in her arms.

There! Cassandra and David's third birthday, showing me holding the two up so they could simultaneously blow out the candles.

There! The obligatory family picture in front of Cinderella's Castle at Disney World, when the twins were 9, all of us wearing Mickey Mouse ears, while Brandon showed his Candied Apple to the camera.

There! Susan standing beside Brandon, he still in his Cap and Gown from his High School graduation, proudly beaming that our first born had marked this great achievement in his life.

Glancing from picture to picture, memory to memory, thought to thought, I sat down heavily in the chair opposite the sofa as our... mine, now... friends waited for me to join the conversation, to join the world again. I could hear movement upstairs, undoubtedly the kids getting changed into more casual and comfortable clothes, a minor mark of normalcy on an abnormal day.

- - -

I tried to thrust up to meet her downward drops, but she controlled the pace much more than I as we coupled that first time. From a slow, steady, pace, she began to buck harder and harder, and then she started becoming vocal.

"Oh god, Al, baby, can you feel me? Can you feel your hard cock plunge deep into the molten depths of my pussy? Pound that pussy! Oh god, flex like that again! So good. So good. Rub my clit, baby, make me cum, make me your whore, your woman. Fill me! Harder! Faster! Oh, god, baby, your cock feels so good in momma's pussy!"

The moans, screams, clawing, heavy breathing... those filled the gaps.

I flipped her over onto her back, never pulling out. As I reached down to caress her love button, she grabbed my head and pulled my lips to her. I could feel the vibrations of her purr, deep in her throat, as I picked up the pace, just before I felt the hot liquid rush of her orgasm squirt onto my groin and lower stomach.

The frantic, nearly fanatical, woman beneath me, screaming into my mouth from her orgasm, set me off again as I erupted like Mount St. Helen's into her molten core, my vision narrowing to nearly nothing as I began to black out from the sensations and the loss of blood from my brain to my already engorged cock.

The aftershocks, as spurt after spurt shot like bullets from a rifle, set her off again, and once again, I heard her screams, as she switched off my mouth to rest hers beside my ear, while at the same time drenching me.

I'd never have guessed my mother was a squirter, or multiorgasmic.

Collapsing beside her, beads of sweat poring off my forehead and chest, she propped up on one elbow, took a look at my now deflating penis, and began laughing.

"I guess it was just Morning Wood after all." she joked.

For a moment, just a moment, I was hurt that she was laughing at my now flaccid penis, and then realized the humor, and began to laugh myself.

"And what a way to treat me for it! Best. Nurse. Ever!", I added, much to her merriment.

- - -

The kids came down, changed while I stared awkwardly at my friends, my guests and fellow mourners.

Standing, Kathy came over to my chair and perched herself on my arm rest, her husband watching with sympathy. Softly, she touched my cheek, then placed her lips on my forehead to give me one brief moment of tenderness. Joseph looked on and smiled.

"Al... there's no way we", and he glanced at his wife, and Darlene and Roger, "can fully understand the depths of your loss. While we always wondered and worried about your age difference, we all knew how devoted you were as a husband to Susan, and she as a wife to you. We all want you to know how much we love you and that we are here for you."

Roger took over from Joseph then. "We want you to know that regardless, we are here for you. Susan asked us to make sure that you were aware of it, that you know that even without her, we're still 'the gang of six' that we've always been... we just have an empty seat at the table."

Kathy, beside me, moved slightly so I could see her face and it's sincerity more easily. "Al, you are one of us. You and Susan were like our mother hen and father hen."

"Cock of the roost!" laughed Joseph, earning him an elbow to his stomach from Darlene.

"As my idiot husband says, you were the 'dad' as it were of our group, keeping us on the straight and narrow, keeping us focused on our friendship. We've lost our 'mom'... don't let us lose you, too." Darlene finished.

I stared at them, and Darlene smiled a wan, soft smile at me. Roger furrowed his brow, in a bit of a grimace, a man-to-man acknowledgment that he understood I was highly emotional and barely holding it together. I felt Kathy move again beside me, leaning over to gently hug me from her position, her soft, warm body reminding me so much of my Susan.

"Dad, we are all here for you. We know you're hurting. We all are. But you're not alone in this." Cassandra said, coming over to me to sit on her father's lap and throw her arms around me. "We, all of us, need you here with us. You can't...." and she began crying, "... you can't just... follow mom. Brandon, David, and I... we all need you. And mom would want you there for us, just like she was there for you all those years ago when you lost your dad."

"I didn't know you knew Susan when you were that young. She was, what, 7 years older than you?"

"Uh.... something like that, Uncle Roger" David cut in.

"But you told us you were a young teenager. Thirteen?", Roger continued.

"I don't think he wants to talk about that, Uncle Roger. He just lost one of the few people who helped him get over that." Brandon intercepted.

"Uh, yeah, Roger, when my dad died, Susan and my grandparents became my best friends and I became hers. I had known her my whole life. But nothing romantic until I was much older." I explained.

- - -

Her smile still shone through the semi-darkness of the room. .She seemed happy, and of course, I was, even if a bit confused. I mean, what teenage boy wouldn't be ecstatic to have knocked off a piece of a gorgeous MILF? Even when it was his own mother?

"Mom? Um... what did this mean for us? What...", I started.

She put a finger to my lips in the hush motion. "Stop. I don't know what this means. It meant something, though. I love you, my darling Albert. I've loved you, and the thought of you, since I found out I was pregnant. And now... beyond that love, there's something else. I don't know what it is yet. God, you remind me of your father."

"I'm not dad, mom." I simply stated.

"Don't call me mom when we're like this. Call me Susan." she smiled.

"Ok, mom, uh, Susan. But does that mean there will be more...", and I shrugged, "in the future?"

"Oh, I hope so."

- - -

"Falling in love with your best friend?", Roger started. "It's pretty wonderful, isn't it?" As he smiled to Kathy sitting beside me. I could see her face light up as she smiled back at him. Beside Roger, Darlene grabbed Joseph's hand and squeezed, and he smiled back at her. In my peripheral vision, I could see David and Cassandra glance at each other, too.

"It was.. incredible. No regrets on my part, living my life with Susan. She was all I ever wanted her to be, all I ever dreamed of in a wife and mother, a lover and partner." I said. Brandon glanced at me at my brief confession. He was the only one who thought through the implications of that statement. Even I didn't see it until after it had been said.

"She certainly was all of those." Kathy quipped. "Just look at you, and your children. And she loved you something fierce."

- - -

"Eat momma's pussy! Ah, yes... just like that. Oh, god, yes, flick that tongue on my clittttttttttt....." she screamed as she orgasmed while on my face. The hot honey liquid squirted into my mouth and all over my face, as I gulped down her sweet nectar.

I continued to lightly lick as she gushed, then moved into the trembling stage of her post orgasmic come down. I wanted to continue, and give her another one back-to-back, but she pushed me away after a moment or two. "Oh, baby, stop, Al, stop... I'm too sensitive right now. Baby, you have to stop."

Having my head pushed away, I finally broke contact with the sensitive nub, and moved my gaze from her soft blond mound to her eyes. "Was that good..... Susan?"

"Oh, god, baby, that was so good." she replied, in a husky, dreamy voice.

"Can we keep doing this.... Susan? In the future, I mean. I love you." I softly asked.