Into the Breeding Room

Story Info
An interview at the world's largest breast milk producer.
3.8k words
4.33
18k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quick physical check she told him to take a shower and then took him to her office to fill out the necessary papers.

She was wearing a pair of exquisite pantyhose under her white lab-coat. He could not stop glancing at those smooth and lean calves. Dr. Watanabe wasn't the prettiest woman he had seen, but there was a certain naughtiness in the way she played with the black pen that made him wonder what else was that pair of nimble hands capable of.

Plus he hadn't masturbated for an entire week and was actively imagining the half-Asian in various lewd poses--

"So, Noah. You just graduated from high school, you have played some sports while in school, and this is your first real job. Okay. I see you're not lying there, judging by your biceps!"

Noah gave a slight nod. She had that particular deep and warm voice that made him want to kiss her feet.

Then, to his surprise the conversation took a sharp turn.

"And how's your sex life? Are you experienced with any girl before?"

He was struck by her nonchalant attitude about this topic; in a slightly panicked reply he lied and said yes. He wasn't sure if she caught it, and if so she led nothing slip under her professional-polite smile.

"Great to hear! That saves work for me. I hope you remembered to take the pill, because you won't be getting through today's interview without it. Are you feeling any discomfort so far?"

Another lie--his balls were so heavy with sperms that he could unload the mess all over her shapely legs right now, but he could not tell her that.

"Yes, unfortunately the loss of sleep can be one of the drug's side-effects, but your body will adopt to its newfound energy in a short time."

After a short pause she asked another question, this time in a more hushed voice.

"One last thing. I trust that you have followed my instruction about not touching yourself? Noah--you can be honest with me if you couldn't control it, and I'll adjust your workload accordingly."

There seemed to be genuine concern in her question.

This time he did say the truth, and Dr. Watanabe was even more delighted at his answer. He followed her out of the small office, his eyes busy following her hip-sway.

"By the way, we will always address our providers as Ladies. I will start using the term so you can get used to it."

As they traversed through the gigantic facility's many corridors he felt like a lab rat in a sterilized maze.

They had arrived shortly. She swiped her access ID.

"And don't ever call them 'cows'--I'll murder you if I catch you saying it!"

It was meant as a joke, but the doctor was otherwise dead serious.

--

The 'breeding pod' positively resembled a post-modernist yoga room. It had a shape of a perfect circle. Some abstract modernist paintings decorated the circular wall. A round carpet of concentric orange and red circles laid on the center ground. The interior was large and well-lit, set at an optimal warmth and humidity. The ventilator quietly hummed overhead. There was no window.

The Ladies had been waiting. Of course they wore nothing except for a pair of short white socks. Along the wall they crouched on all fours close to each other, facing down at the floor, while their plump buttocks meekly pointed towards the center of the room. Eye masks and earplugs obscured their senses. Hypnotized and enjoying the silence.

And of course they were all Caucasian with the kind of short blonde hairstyle that was the nationwide symbol of every suburban soccer-mom-housewife. No typical middle-age overweight and other degradation among these fine specimens; they were all in shape, with tight waists and lustrous skin. Their lovely tits--gravity-pulled low-hanging-fruits--now jiggled sideways as the women occasionally stretched and relaxed from their titillating pose.

He counted fifty of them in the room: fifty white cows waiting to be bred by his enormous African-American manhood...

Noah was savoring this magical scene straight-out-of-a-porn-fantasy when the doctor snapped her fingers at him.

"As you probably noticed, today you will be solely responsible for our Ladies over 35. As natural conception becomes difficult at this stage, youthful virile seeds from young men like you are our best hope."

She really said these words without flinching a bit.

"You don't need to interact with the Ladies when coupling with them. They had been conditioned to focus on their own bodily needs and ignore other distractions."

She pointed at their thick eye masks and the earbuds.

"But before any of that, let's get your clothes off first. I know you are turned on right now. Come on, show me what you've got."

He began to undress until only his white boxer was left. Then he stoped, hesitated at the thought of exposing himself completely in front of this unknown woman, though the shape of his hard-on was already well sketched out in its entirety.

Dr. Watanabe smiled at his typical teenage self-consciousness and decided to help him herself. She bent down in front of him. He could see her well-formed breasts. No bras.

With both hands she began pulling down his boxer. Released from its constraint, his dark and abundant manhood almost leaped out and hit her nose. He heard her chuckle; the doctor pulled it aside from her face, not embarrassed by his urge at all. Instead she put on a pair of blue medical gloves and squeezed some transparent lube from a nearby container.

"May I?"

The request was rhetorical: she didn't wait for his reply before laying her rubbered hands on him. Not the first time she lubricated a male genitalia--the cool and slippery liquid was applied evenly. Her warm hands against the rubber quickly brought him towards the edge.

"You have a very nice penis."

Her praise was the last straw. His brows tightened; Dr. Watanabe had been paying close attention and was in control.

"Just a moment," one of her hands moved down to hold his pulsing ball sack while the other began to slowly stroke the anointed black monolith, each time harder than the one before. Her thumb squeezed on the head in a circular motion. He felt her sharp painted nails.

"Hold it."

"We're almost there--"

He felt like he was about to explode. Just one stroke away. Waiting, waiting for her words.

"Now! Let it come out."

With this signal, Noah's hip muscles promptly contracted and became hard as iron. With each of Dr. Watanabe's stroke, a hot white spurt was shot and landed far on the gray concrete floor. The pleasure was so overwhelming that he almost cried. He felt like he could go on for another five minutes until he covered the entire floor beneath him with cum.

After three spurts he suddenly felt his balls tightly grasped by his supervisor.

"Hey! That's enough, control yourself. We don't want to waste any more of your precious seeds."

It was an order.

Noah held it back, but not without great difficulty. He slowly came down from the cliff with his cock still hard in her hand, though the rush to unleash it all was no longer there.

Dr. Watanabe had already secured some paper towel and wiped her hands clean. In the confusion some of his shots had unavoidably landed across her arms.

"Careful! Don't step on it and break your hips--I know it's your own semen but still--don't be too sad about what happened, every man was like you at the beginning--the first few drops are no good anyway--"

She threw more towels on the floor to cover up the crime scene.

--

"Great! Now we will finally begin the real work here. I can assure you that even though our ladies are quite older than the girls you have typically dated, you will receive no less thrill."

Dr. Watanabe was still recovering from her own excitement, her cheeks visually reddened.

"I know these words all sound extremely phony coming out of my mouth, but a big part of my job is to make sure that you are comfortable of having intercourses in a professional environment, both physically and mentally."

Around the room, the Ladies were undisturbed about what just happened.

"Now -- which one should we begin with? Have you spotted any favorite?"

He shook his head. In fact he didn't have an answer, for he wished he had ten penises at once. They all looked so enticing.

Dr. Watanabe was gesturing him to come to the very left as she was reading the bar code on the woman's back from her scanner. He just realized every one of them had it tattooed onto her lower back.

"Well, why don't we start with -- C8804150357AZ17 here--isn't she pretty?"

Noah approached the Lady's rear. Underneath her smooth skin was that layer of excessive body fat that made women her age so delectable. Having sensed his presence, she drew her thighs apart a little wider.

He had seen women's parts in countless pornos, but beholding one in real life and this close was a first. It was clean-shaven, the fat, moistened lips of labia darkened from years of friction and abuse. She seemed to be in a perpetual state of arousal, judging by the long trail of the transparent discharge running down her stomach.

He did her a slightest touch and woke the Lady from her dream-like hypnotization. She instantly let out a soft groan. A standard performance conditioned into every Lady through years of training, it nonetheless felt real to Noah.

He looked at the slippery, distinctly female secretion gluing between his fingers and instant grew another full erection.

What he wanted, the only thing he could think of, was to fuck this whore's filthy hole, more than anything else in this world.

Such an act needed no teaching from Dr. Watanabe. Noah aligned himself and immediately thrusted in all of his shaft: this was what he had been dreaming of all this time, balls deep into a woman.

The Lady immediately started shrieking like a feral cat in heat. It was much tighter than Noah had thought; the warm and wet grip of her vagina quickly overloaded his senses, and he almost lost himself right away.

"Careful now, sweetheart, you need to stimulate her a little more before you can release your seed."

Dr. Watanabe stood at a safe distance, biting her lips and observing Noah's loss of innocence with secret glee. The scene was getting steamy hot, and she unlocked the topmost button of her lab coat.

Noah tried hard to keep going, but every another in-and-out was eating away at his free will. After another few attempts he finally succumbed to lust and started ejaculating. Dr. Watanabe closely observed his balls contracting and pulsing. The Lady's body was now shaking violently as she received his gift.

"One, two, three, and now pull out! Yes -- that's enough for her now--congratulations, hopefully you have just fathered your very first child. Now let's start pulling out and getting ready for our next one!"

Noah grudgingly pulled out of the warm haven, his balls still fully loaded with desire. Whatever that little pill was made of, it was making him a real sperm bull. He glanced at the rest of the naked Ladies prone on their soft yoga mats, their voluptuous curves forming waves of silky skin. He wanted to impregnate them all, and he felt he had the power to do that.

Dr. Watanabe made a note on her clipboard. Noah couldn't tell if she was happy with his very-first performance, for she always gave him that bewildering suggestive look.

"Alright, let's move on to C8511040154VA09. Ohh, this one has been here for quite some time now."

She suddenly seemed to remember something and looked a little embarrassed.

"Sorry. I had forgot to tell you what the code means! But go on, start warming up on her and we'll talk in the mean time."

Noah took a deep nosedive into the next Lady, feeling her vaginal muscles waking up to his intrusion and starting to grip tightly around him. Beside him, the first Lady was still quivering in rapture, his white seeds slowly leaking out of her hole.

"So, the first digit represents their class. There are three classes based on a Lady's age: A for those between 18 and 25, B for those between 25 and 35, and C for those over 35. Like I told you earlier, today's ladies are all in class C and in need of some seriously potent semen."

"And the next six digits represent one's birthdate. So, the Lady you're having now was born in November 4, 1985, which makes her 38 years old this year. Careful now, Noah--she's twenty year's older than you--make sure to give her enough respect--"

There she was again, speaking in that coquettish voice--the doctor sure seemed to be having fun.

"Next. Let's see--the 01 is the code for blue iris color, and the 54 stands for 5 feet 4. VA is Virginia, that'll be her place of birth. Do you want to guess what the 09 stands for?"

Noah was busy finishing up his work on C8511040154VA09 and had little time to think.

"Well, remember that I said she had been here a real long time? 09 means 2009, which says she had enrolled in our program since then! Were you even alive around that time? Jeez, how time flys by--"

The Lady finally reached orgasm. He couldn't wait for Dr. Watanabe to finish her sentence to start releasing his hot loads inside the cow in question.

"Did you count to three?--good, always remember the 'rule of three'--now pull out--slowly and steadily--aww, she was begging for more--you really showed her a good time haven't you?"

She helped him get on his feet again.

--

"If you're interested in more elaborate background, here's the scanner for their bar codes. There is one on their backs and another below their belly buttons, for your convenience--they're the same."

He took the scanner from her and pointed it at C8511040154VA09's back. Lines of texts showed up on the scanner's screen:

Nora H. Eidemiller...Virginia Beach...Master's degree in Psychology at University of

Virginia...failure to pay for mortgage...

There were more information but Noah was starting to feel like a creep, so he emptied the scanner.

"Interesting. I remember her. Quite a sad story. I almost forgot her. It's been a long time since I scanned any of these bars." Dr. Watanabe was looking down at the lady and seemingly lost in her own thought. Then her normal self snapped back. "Wanna look at another Lady?"

He felt it was wrong but did it anyway to make her happy. He got behind C8804150357AZ17 and scanned the code across her spine:

Jane G. Monaghan...Tucson...high school diploma...divorced...children(2)...

"Well, guess who's paying for her childcare." Dr. Watanabe bent over to check the Tucson Lady's neatly brushed hair. She thought she was about to receive another dose of semen and showed them her already used wet cunt.

"The sad news is that her contract is ending in 2025," the doctor sighed. "That means this is the last time she'll become pregnant in this center. Let's wish her luck."

Dr. Watanabe really took her job seriously, perhaps a little too serious.

All of these had been quite bizarre and puzzling to Noah, and he decided to clear his doubts with his supervisor. After all, he was entitled to ask questions in an interview.

"Absolutely. I'll try my very best to satisfy your...curiosity."

He asked where did they find all these women.

"Well, they ended up here one way or another, but mostly for economic reasons. We pay a handsome stipend to whoever they appointed, or save it in a personal fund which they could use once they finished their contract with us, which could take upwards to 25 years."

What happens when their contracts were concluded? Can they still live like normal people?

"Good question--we have entire teams dedicated to the recovery and reentry into society of these women. It's no easy business but most eventually adapted well. In fact, a vast majority of the former Ladies have spoken positively on their experience."

He told her that he thought women only start producing milk after they give birth.

"I see where you're from and I know what you are presuming. But to answer your question shortly: no, we don't murder innocent babies. In fact, there was never any child involved."

She started to pace around a little as she prepared her words.

"You see, each of these Ladies were injected with a hormone inhibitor that stopped an embryo from growing into a true fetus. Instead we are able to trick the body into believing it's pregnant, and after several other conditions are met one can start producing authentic breast milk in large quality. Technically you don't need to be pregnant at all to produce milk, but the amount would vary vastly from person to person and consistently too low for our need, and--"

If she could trick the body into believing all these things, why didn't she just fake a pregnancy?

"Well, that is actually the hardest part: we can't. We don't really know how to kick off the process in the first place--we can only sustain it when an actual fertilization had occurred. Apparently there is a switch somewhere in the brain we haven't quite found yet. Human pregnancy is a complex gift from nature and we're still at the dawn of truly great breakthroughs."

She paused for a second.

"But we should feel lucky for it, for otherwise we would't have any real man here -- it'll be just pure elegance of machinery and programing."

She added, "And then there was all that public craze behind 100% 'natural' milk from a real 'pregnant' woman from an actual intercourse'. A large part of our product appeal lies around these superficial elements, which I'm not a big fan of, if you ask me in private. I heard we're making an excellent documentary this year, and maybe you'll be in it!--with your full consent, of course."

Was she saying that he was also part of this superficial element?

"Now, sweetheart, I wouldn't put it like that," Dr. Watanabe's hand had unknowingly rested around his balls again, slowly scratching and groping, which made him feel really good.

"You were being interviewed for a very valid reason. You're young, vigorous, and--" She got close to his side--a little too close--and was breathing upon his neck.

"Which husband wouldn't love to imagine you on top of his lovely wife, stretching her lady's part loose with your big-big love? Believe it or not, people love to pay for that kind of fetish."

Noah suddenly sensed her feet massaging his calves. Her pantyhose felt slick and warm. She had left her heels behind, and appeared shorter and more enticing. It went on for a few seconds, and she withdrew from him. The air around him was still thick of her mesmerizing fragrance when she left.

"Come now, my dear Noah. There are many orders still waiting to be fulfilled today. Remember, you're still in an interview--don't keep the Ladies waiting!"

Noah watched her walk away in bare feet, her smooth black hair cascading down her shoulders. He got hard again, this time harder than ever before.

Didn't any of this bother her, all these women being kept here and used?


 "No. Not at all." Her retort was quick and determined, almost pre-programmed.

--

The next two-and-half hours passed quickly.

He had gotten progressively better at the rhythmic motion of intercourse, thrusting and pumping hot seeds in one after another white cunt. Dr. Watanabe noted that the Ladies were all very pleased.

He even brought C8606220356TX14 into a prolonged climax that left her in a complete delirium, which the doctor said to be a good exercise for the Ladies:

"Such rapid involuntary vaginal contraction helps them stay tight in years to come."

When he finally inseminated the 50th Lady, there was still plenty more cum left to go. The pill had practically made Noah a demigod. But his knees had grown weak over the course and he thought he could use a break.

When he wanted to let Dr. Watanabe know of this good news, Noah suddenly noticed she was not by his side. In fact, he began to recollect that he hadn't heard her voice for a while now. Her absence did not occur to him, so single-mindedly focused he was on fulfilling his herculean task.

12