Into the Breeding Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lingered upon C8203100359IL19 for a while and reached down to play with her D-cups. They would produce plenty of good milk, he assured her; the Lady moaned in response. After a short while Noah left the exhausted Lady alone and went back on his feet again.

The room was eerily quiet. Noah turned back and saw a scene he would never forget for the rest of his life.

Dr. Watanabe was in the center of the room. All of her clothes were discarded in a pile next to her. Except for the pantyhose. Through the opaque shade he saw her little cunt; it had a not particularly flattering shape that deserved no mercy or pity. A black mask over her eyes, the doctor placed her hands on the carpet, raised her hips high, and waited for her turn. Her gorgeous tits hung uneasily and pointed at either side of her prostrate body.

He got closer. She heard his steps and was panting in thrilled anticipation.

"Noah. This--this is the last component of your interview. In order to hire you, I need to--I must personally assess your skillset to make sure you meet all of our professional requirements."

Her voice was low and trembling a bit. It was clear what she wanted him to do.

"Remember the 'rule of three'? I want you to throw it out of the window. Whatever you've still got in your balls, fill my hole with it."

That was clearly an order.

An order from his supervisor must be fulfilled thoroughly.

Noah was not worried about her demand; in fact, there was enough left to cover every inch of her body with his hot, white cum. He was more than ready. No longer feeling any fatigue, he knelt behind her pathetic pose.

The area around her crotch was soaked in a dark patch of glossy moisture. Her toenails curled tight against the soft fabric.

The pantyhose was made of very good material, and it showed no sign of tearing as he thrusted his considerable length of a hard-on deep inside her. Against the wet silkiness, his supervisor's vagina gripped tightly around him like a hungry mouth. He pulled out and made for the other hole above.

Dr. Watanabe had a most wonderful butthole. Noah had a filthy surprise for her. He would need some of that lube from earlier.

12