Into the Chaos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving slow but steady, I teased her, alternating between long, slow licks and firmer, more probing darts of the tongue. Spreading her pussy wide open with my fingers, I placed my mouth over the entrance and worked my tongue inside her.

"Yes!" Yaki hissed as I licked the inner walls of her pussy, every lick making her moan as they pushed her towards an orgasm. Finally, I felt her G-spot as a small rough patch against the tip of my tongue and licked it, moving the tongue in small circles on top of it.

I kept it up, enjoying every lick, until Yaki stiffened and let out a low howl, that increased in intensity as she came, pleasure ripping through her body and making her muscles undulate in waves. The muscles of her pussy contracted, pushing my tongue out of her body. Since she was so turned up, I moved upwards, using my tongue to push the hood of her clitoris out of the way, leaving the little sensitive organ bare.

Holding my head still, I sucked it into my mouth and held it between my lips while I inserted two fingers into her still spasming pussy. Curling my fingers I found her G-spot again and massaged it, but at the same time, I licked her clitoris as hard and fast as I could.

The orgasm that followed was epic, as Yaki cried out, shaking hard as her body spasmed uncontrollably, her pussy contracting around my finger and a flood of juice squirted out of her pussy. Unlike my tongue, my fingers weren't pushed out of her, and I continued to lick and finger her until she started to close her legs.

Moving my head away, I removed my fingers from her, smiling to myself when she let out a sigh and looked at me with eyes that was glazed over with the grogginess of recent pleasure. "Fuck, I almost forgot how good you are at that."

"Well, I'm happy to refresh your memory."

"Yes, I can see that." Yaki said with a shiver as she looked at my cock. The taste and scent of her had its effect and I was rock hard again. "I need you inside me... now."

With a nod, I leaned in to kiss her legs, before moving upwards over the soft skin, licking first her flat stomach and then those spectacular breasts. Soft and firm at the same time, I buried my head in them, teasing the nipples with light bites and hard licks.

"Oh yes." Yaki mumbled and moved her hips, catching my dick between the wet lips of her pussy.

One of the advantages with both her height and the position we were in, was that just by bending my back, I could enter her while enjoying her breasts. I did exactly that, pushing myself into her and making her groan with delight.

I began sliding in and out of her moist tightness, while my lips played with her stiff nipples. As the other times we had been together, she was tight but so wet that my strokes created an easy and wonderful friction.

I enjoyed her like that for a while, but then I straightened, leaving her breasts, and kissed her instead. Yaki threw her arms around my back to pull me as close as she could get me, mashing my chest against her breasts, as she kissed me back, making small noises of pleasure into my mouth every time I buried my dick in her.

It was fantastic and despite my recent orgasm, I could feel the beginning tendrils of another one starting in my spine.

Yaki tore her mouth away from mine, groaning "Fuck, you're making me come again!"

As a response, I slammed my dick into her a few times and kissed her neck as she convulsed and came again, her body suddenly rigid against mine as she arched her back, overtaken by pleasure.

I fucked her slowly through the orgasm, but almost as soon as it had faded, a set of strong hands grabbed my head. Looking into my eyes, Yaki hissed, "Fuck me hard! I want to feel you come!"

I didn't even bother to nod, but increased the rhythm and the power slightly, pushing easily in and out of her slippery pussy, as Yaki wrapped her long legs around me.

"Yes!"

It was too soon to come for my taste, but Yaki obviously needed it, so I began fucking her hard and fast, wallowing in the feel of her against my body and around my dick as I slammed into her with increasing ferocity, helped by Yaki's hips that rose to meet every stroke.

I could feel that familiar surge in my balls and as Yaki's pussy started to contract I couldn't hold it back. With a long moan, I erupted in her, the feeling so intense that the room swam before my eyes. The feeling of me coming in her sent her over the edge as well, the pleasure causing her arms to trash against the mattress, while her hips jerked as I emptied myself in her.

None of us had the energy to kiss, so I pulled out and lay down beside her, panting for air.

For a while, we just lay there, enjoying the feeling in our bodies, and for my part another assurance, that sex was one of the best things in the world.

Master Brin once told me that the Jedi was so afraid of emotions, that most of them lived in celibacy. Clearly, they've forgotten how to embrace life and actually live it. Not to mention the fact, that the sheer joy of giving another person pleasure, while receiving pleasure at the same time, should make it painfully obvious for anybody, that balancing between chaos and harmony is the way the universe works.

"That was awesome." Said Yaki with a happy sigh and stretched, before giving me a soft kiss. "But I'm seriously tired now. Can I sleep here?"

"Of cause."

With a smile, she turned to her side, placed an arm over me and relaxed. So did I and a moment later we were both asleep.

*********************************

Arrival and ground combat

"Conform to the enemy's tactics until a favourable opportunity offers;

then come forth and engage in a battle that shall prove decisive."

From the Holy Book of War

I woke as the alarm went off, followed by a message on the intercom, "Attention! We have reached Alpha Viga. All troops please rapport to their duty stations."

Beside me Yaki snapped awake instantly with a "Damn!"

I nodded and moved aside so she could jump out of the bed and then spent the next twenty seconds admiring her well-shaped and well-trained blue body as she jumped into the clothes. Then she sent me a grin and sprinted down to her crew.

Chuckling to myself, I walked over to the equipment locker. I needed to get armed and armored as well, preferably before we got to Yellow alert.

My armor was a modified combat jump suit, which covered most of the body, giving a great deal of protection without hindering the movements of the wearer too much, and the matching helmet had both a built-in Comm-link and air filters.

A utility belt was next and then I took my Tyrant TX-31 from the shelf and holstered it by one side.

The standard sidearm of both the army and the fleet, it was also my favourite ranged weapon, though as all charric weapons, the range wasn't great.

Mostly because unlike blasters, charric weapons used microwaves to deal damage and these tended to pick up particles when used in an atmosphere, which limited their range. On the bonus side, it pretty much slammed through ceramic and polymer armors as if they weren't there and, since it was a maser, there was a good chance of giving anyone in metal armor an electric shock strong enough to stun them or knock them out.

Our use of charric weapons was exactly the reason why we were on Alpha Viga, as ultracrome was a key component in all maser weapons... at least those we made.

Unlike the troopers, naval officers didn't use the Scimitar main battle rifle. Made with the same charric technology as the sidearm, it had a better range than the sidearm, though it was comparable to the blaster carbine and not the blaster rifle.

It wasn't something that bothered me normally, but there's an old military proverb, saying "If the enemy is within range... So are you!"

However, that wasn't true when one side are armed with blasters and the other side with charric weapons, so Yaki and I had calculated that into the preliminary battleplans. If it came to a direct confrontation, we should retreat into an area, where their superior range would be negated by buildings or terrain, after which the harder hitting charric weapons would be an advantage.

The next thing I attached to the belt was my lightfoil. Both the Sith and the Jedi used lightsabres, which was essentially two-handed weapons, but the ancient master who had created the Praetorians of the Chiss Ascendency had preferred a slightly smaller, faster and more elegant form of fighting.

Consequently, many of the Praetorians through the ages had used a smaller version of the lightsabre, called a lightfoil, especially those in the Navy, where melee combat was a rarity. It also had the added benefit, that the combat style was similar to using a vibrorapier, the traditional weapon of an officer in the Navy and the one weapon all officers were taught to use.

All done, I took my helmet under one arm and walked down to the hangar, just in time to hear the intercom saying. "All landing personnel, please board the landing crafts. Launch in ten minutes. ETA on dust down is 25 minutes. Be advised that we have problems with the scanners. The huge amount of minerals on the planet seems to interfere with the readings."

The hangar was almost empty, as there were only the two dropships in there, but that I had expected. The twelve Talon Interceptors had been deployed to make a protective perimeter around the Frigate, while trying to determine where the pirate craft was located.

The Black Dragons Space Marines had already boarded their dropship, but were in a waiting position, as they normally get dropped when the enemy has been located. A heavy weapon squad in power armor doesn't make for good scouts or forward recon. However, two of regular (newbie) squads were there, standing ready to board the landing craft.

They looked sharp, every little piece of equipment was in the right place according to regulations and their battle armor and equipment was brand new.

Lieutenant Sigan saluted when he saw me and turned to the troopers. "You heard the order. Move!"

As soon as we were strapped in, the intercom crackled to life. "Greetings, passengers. We just got the order to move as soon as possible, so please stay seated."

I leaned back to get an update in the situation on the commlink in the helmet and got it as the dropship was moving out of the hangar. They had lost communication with the security forces that protected the mining complex and the scanner showed energy discharges, possibly weapon fire.

I calmly informed the troops about the situation and had just finished, when the commlink activated again. Closing the public channel, I answered. "Lieutenant Commander Thalen here. What's up?"

"Bad news, LC." Said the voice of Phoenix' tactical officer, Junior Lieutenant Felm'eistri'nurudo (Meistrin) "The primary power transformer in the complex have just gone off the grid and the secondary can barely keep the complex going. You'll have to go over there." She paused for a moment, before continuing. "We got interference on the scanners due to the ultrachrome, so you'll have to have your eyes open down there. Phoenix out."

The turbulence showed that we were entering the atmosphere of the planet. On the bright side, at least there was an atmosphere, and we could even breathe in it.

I accessed the tactical computer, called up the ground plan of the mining complex and got hold of the pilot. "We have a slight change of plans. Go in low and take us down at coordinates 32, 76."

"Roger that, LC." Came the answer back, as Lt. Sigan loudly said, "Two minutes to landing!"

I called up the blueprints of the complex again, wondering what could have gone wrong with the power. To cut off the primary power without blowing up the building was an impressive feat, since it was guarded with automatic defences as well as guards. However, the backup was still working and was most likely the next target.

"One minute to landing!"

Something kept nagging me, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Touchdown!! Get ready, Troops."

It was like our information was flawed in some way.

The doors opened and the sergeant shouted, "Go! Go! Go!", making the troops hurry to get out and there was a bump as the Armored Personal Carrier (APC) unloaded automatically.

I got up and ran out along with the rest.

Suddenly it struck me. When the Phoenix scanned anything, it took the waves 1 minute to reach the planet and one minute to get back. Then it took perhaps 10 seconds to evaluate the information and another minute before the radio message reached us.

In short there was a 3-minute delay from the Phoenix started their scan, until we got the info due to the distance the waves had to travel. More importantly, if they had cut of the power supply five minutes ago and made their way towards the secondary power supply, they would be right about HERE now.

I whirled towards lieutenant Sigan. "Take cover! NOW!"

Unfortunately, Sigan hesitated just a second too long and hit the ground screaming as an energy beam hit his arm. The armor took most of the energy, but the arm was still badly mangled..

The troopers dived towards the nearest cover as I took cover behind a wall while slapping a medpac on Sigans shoulder, as I felt the calm of battle settle over me.

Called Bicit vzeat in my language, it's the opposite of what most other humanoids feel when they enter combat, where they become agitated to the point of going into state of rage. That's not a condition known to the Chiss. Instead, we become calmer, more focused as emotions are drained from us and we do what makes sense.

Using my intercom, I contacted the pilot. "Get away. We'll need the dropship later."

There was a "Yes, sir" as the dropship took off.

I called up the tactical display in my helmet and studied it for a moment, before looking at the second in command, Junior Lieutenant Hizz'sez'esu (Seze). "Seze, get group 1 to give fire cover to the east. Group 2 got the west and group 4 got the south."

"On it, sir!"

The sound of a large charric weapon being fired told me that group 3, who manned the APC, had used its support weapon and a moment later, a window on the upper part of a nearby building blew out, as the heavy charric took out a room with a Hostile in it.

Other troopers started to return the fire. As far as I could see there weren't many hostiles shooting, but that...

My Force sense suddenly started to tingle as a person appeared a good distance away from our position and I immediately cloaked myself from detection. No need to give my presence away.

A moment later, I was even more satisfied with my decision to cloak as the person activated a red lightsabre, most likely to be able to defend against blaster fire. The person didn't advance but lifted a hand and I heard cursing over the commlink, as the APC was lifted into the air like a toy lifted by an invisible hand.

Looking around, I discovered that almost every trooper was looking at the flying APC, instead of looking at the perimeter.

Not really a surprise, as seeing The Force in action for the first time was awe-inspiring and there was no doubt that it was the first time, they had seen it as using the Force within the Chiss Ascendancy were highly illegal.

After having heard about the chaos the Sith and the Jedi manage to make with their never-ending conflicts, I couldn't blame them.

Fortunately, Alpha Viga wasn't inside the Ascendancy, so I could do as I pleased.

"Focus on the enemy." I ordered, causing them to snap into action.

"Ilana." I said, directed at the squad's sniper. "Take that joker out. Now!"

"Yes, sir." The young woman quickly returned her attention to the Sith. Behind her, the APC flipped in the air, turning it upside down.

Despite the situation, I snorted. Unless I missed my guess, that Sith was about to get a rude lesson in physics and charric weapons: While lightsabres, in the hands of a skilled user, were indeed able to parry energy attacks, like blaster fire, trying to deflect a charric weapon was something else. The microwave-based maser carried much more kinetic energy than a blaster and only some of the lightsabres had the right frequency to deflect a maser. Even so there was a good chance that the maser would kick it out of your hands.

The sniper rifle discharged two times and suddenly the APC fell towards the ground.

Reaching out with The Force, I caught it a moment later and gently turned it over, before placing it back on the ground.

Glancing over, I saw the caped figure on the ground. It no longer had a head. "Good work, Ilana."

"Thank you, sir."

"Corporal, check the men in the APC." I ordered and looked at the long-distance Comm-link operator. "Comm, inform Phoenix that we got Sith down here and might need support."

A fast movement at the corner of my eyes caught my attention. It was one more Sith, coming at our position with a speed that was clearly augmented by the Force, as he moved so fast that he was a streak in the air.

I don't know much about the Sith, but I do know that they're usually guided by their feelings and this one had clearly left his brain somewhere safe, because charging into someone who had just killed his comrade, wasn't really bright. Then again, as a society build on strength, intelligence wasn't the strongest suit of the lower ranking Sith and it wasn't until their 'survival of the fittest' strategy had run for a while and the dumbest of them had been eliminated, that intelligence became a real factor.

He stopped right beside the sniper, lightsabre slashing for the kill, only to be stopped as I parried the blow with my lightfoil. I had expected him to be somewhat surprised, but without missing a beat, he adapted to the new situation and I suddenly found myself in a lightsabre versus lightfoil duel. That haven't been my plan and to make it even worse, the Sith quickly proved that while my technique might be better, the sheer force he could put behind his strikes due to his two-handed grip on the lightsabre made his strikes very hard to parry.

I dodged yet another powerful swing of the lightsabre, but instead trying to counterattack as I had done the other times, I used the Force to send the Sith flying backwards, landing with a tumble on the tarmac.

Then I simply ordered "Fire!"

Half a dozen glittering blue flashes of charric beams raced towards the Sith.

He managed to block the first few, but then the energy from the masers sent the lightsabre flying and the rest hit the Sith' metal armor, causing a massive electrical discharge for about two seconds, before he blew up.

Taking a deep breath, I activated the comm. "Excellent job, Troops."

I pondered what to do next, as I used the Force to recall the fallen Sith' lightsabre to my hand. Not only would it prove their presence here, but in the remote case that more Sith were around, I wasn't about to leave weapons on the ground for them to use.

Their level of skill also left me wondering. In every tale about the Sith I had ever heard, they were powerful Force-users and yet the two we had just met, haven't impressed me. At least not when it came to Force skills, as the last Sith had shown that despite my years of training, I still lacked experience in lightsabre combat. Then again, even Sith had to start somewhere, and it was entirely possible, that these two had been lowly apprentices.

With a glance, I confirmed that the first Sith was still there.

"Second Squad. Take the APC and flush the enemy out of that building, while the rest cover you. Comm, tell the dropship to come get us."

"Yes Sir!"

Reaching out with the Force, I dragged the fallen Siths into our position, while the APC took off.

The sound of weapon discharge told me, that the troops were giving cover for the APC, but the sound of a larger weapon suddenly mixed with the rest. Looking up, I noticed a heavy blaster on a tripod, shooting at the APC, so I drew the lightfoil and threw it. It ignited as it left my hand and hit the heavy blaster, cutting it in two before returning to me.