Into the Chaos Ch. 01

Story Info
The Alpha Viga Situation.
20.3k words
4.61
5k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers

Into the Chaos -- Author's note.

Welcome to my story 'Into the Chaos'. A Sci-fi story that just happens to take place in the Star Wars universe just after the Great Galactic War, almost 4000 years before the events of the movies. To the fans of Star Wars, it's about the same time as Star Wars: The Old Republic video game is happening. However, I have placed the story in the Unknown Regions, far away from most galactic events, so do not expect to see any of the characters from the video game in this story. It also means, that

You do not have to be a Star Wars fan to enjoy the story!

And

You do not have to know anything about Star Wars to understand what is happening!

The rest, even the Chiss race that the main character belongs to, will be explained at the story unfolds.

That is why I have placed it in the 'Sci-Fi & Fantasy' section and not 'Celebrities & Fan Fiction'.

So why write in that universe at all, you might ask. Because I like Star Wars, it gives me a background to write from and with all the sourcebooks for the Roleplaying games, it frees me from having to invent everything myself.

Fans of Star Wars will notice that ship sizes may differ from the ones on Wookieepedia. That is because I use the sizes described in the West End Games sourcebooks, as they (IMHO) tend to make more sense that the newer ones.

Disclaimer I do not own or hold any rights to any star wars licenses, including the star ships used in this story.

Some warnings:

This is erotic action adventure, meaning that there will be both sex and violence, but I don't mix the two.

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

P.S. I haven't gotten an editor yet, so any mistakes are mine. Interested editors are welcome :) but I have discovered that the sheer length of what I write tend to scare them away.

P.P.S. While you're here anyway, please rate the chapter and leave a comment :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 -- The Alpha Viga situation

Space Station Crystal, Ciroal. Chiss Ascendancy. Year 1 ATC/ 3652 BBY

"The leader who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and good service for his sovereign,

is the jewel of the realm."

From the Holy Book of War

It was always fun to visit a ship I haven't been on before and this time I had a summons to come to the CEDF (Chiss Expansionary Defence Force) Frigate Phoenix 'to meet the Captain at my earliest convenience', which in Navy speak means 'Right Now!' when you're a young officer.

The captain turned out to be Prard'ora'nuruodo aka Captain Doran, whom I've worked with on several occasions before and knew as a solid officer.

Captain Doran was studying some files when I came in and gestured that I should take a seat. "Hello, Lieutenant Commander. Sorry to mess up your assignment, but we need you."

I saluted and sat down. "Nice to see you too, sir. And yes, people keep telling me that I'm needed, but I haven't gotten any hard info yet. Where're we going if I might ask?"

He grimaced. "Alpha Viga in Sector F."

I blinked. Sector F was at the galactic south to the Chiss Ascendency and far away from the core systems. There were very few inhabitable planets in the area and those who were inhabitable were in general a lot worse than a lot of other planets closer to us. In short, most Chiss regarded Sector F as something to avoid. "Sorry, sir, but what are we doing in that forsaken place?"

"Mining Ultrachrome." Replied Doran with a slight shrug. "But according to the latest reports, there are Hostiles there too."

I nodded. There're always hostiles around when I go on a mission. Otherwise, they would send an investigator and not the navy. "What kind of Hostiles are we talking about this time?"

"We don't know yet." said Doran simply and turned the viewing screen so I could see a picture of a humanoid clad in a menacing looking battle armor, that reminded me of the style of armor used by the Sith.

Doran confirmed that a moment later by saying: "We got this picture from the single patrol craft that managed to get away and we think the leaders are renegade Sith."

I didn't need any explanation as to why I was the one out of thousands of junior officers called into this. The Force, which we called 'the Sight' isn't strong in our race, and we have never had that many Force-sensitive people among us.

Strangely, our Force abilities normally diminishes as we grew older and by the time, we have reached our teens, it normally disappeared. Consequently, almost all Chiss force users are children and for some unknown reason almost all of them are girls.

It was those young girls that acted as navigators for the fleet, when they were in areas we didn't know well and it was due to their ability, that we had been able to find new planets to live on. It was for that reason, that that those Force-using navigators were called ozyly-esehembo in the Chiss language. In basic it translated into Skywalkers.

It was also one of our best kept secrets. Normally only high ranking civilian and military officers were told of their existence. Even in the navy, only senior bridge officers knew about them, while the rest was simply told, that it was the captain's daughter.

I'm an exception to that. Not only am I male, but I wasn't that strong in the Third Sight, as the ability to sense the future and use it for navigation was called. I can navigate three or four jumps at a time, but most of the female ozyly-esehembo exceled in it and could map a route spanning dozens of jumps. On the positive side, when my fellow ozyly-esehembo started to lose their powers, mine grew stronger, especially with Telekinesis. A Force power or talent that was so rare among my race, that we don't even have an official name for it, though it has been called the Fourth Sight by some.

Due to my abilities, I was selected for special training and taken to a secret location somewhere in the Outer Rim, where I joined a small group called the Praetorians and spent the better part of the next ten years being instructed in the Je'daii code, Force skills, Chromesword- and Lightfoil combat, when I wasn't being trained as a naval officer.

Most of the instruction was done by Master Brin, who was one of the few persons left in the universe, who taught the ancient tradition of Je'daii. According to legend, that tradition had started a long time ago, when an ancient Jedi found an even older Je'daii Holocron and started to study it, eventually resulting in him organizing his own teaching.

Knowing that this teaching wouldn't sit well with neither the Jedi or the Sith, he left the galactic core and eventually ended up in the Chiss Ascendancy, where he traded protection in return for teaching his knowledge to a few force-sensitive youngsters. These youngsters grew up to teach other youngsters and these taught the next generation. As time went on, these force users created what was known in the Chiss Ascendancy as Praetorians. A small organization, that protected the Chiss from Force Users.

However, that also meant, that whenever there was a problem relating to the Force, like the Sith, the job went to me or one of the few others that had gotten the training and apparently, they were busy elsewhere at the moment.

"How is the situation there, Captain? Any troops? Ships?"

Captain Doran shook his head. "Too few. It's quiet area and so there's only the usual security detachment." He tapped the view screen. "As far as spaceships goes, the refinery was guarded by two patrol crafts, but one of them was hunted down and destroyed by a Sith Fury-class interceptor, while the other patrol craft ship entered hyperspace to get away and warn us." He sighed. "Don't expect any reinforcement, before we can confirm what kind of Sith we're dealing with. The planet isn't vital enough to risk angering the Sith Empire by sending a fleet."

I nodded at that. Even out here, it was known that after the Empire had forced a peace with the Republic, called the Treaty of Coruscant, some of the Sith Lords had been so dissatisfied, that that they had retreated, along with their forces, into what they called the Unknown Regions of space.

Unfortunately, it was the exact region we were in and the arrival of a Sith force could seriously upset the balance in the region around us, as the scale of the Galactic War was so big, that even a small portion of the fleets engaged in it was vastly bigger than any of the local defence fleets.

Captain Doran saw my nod and continued. "So, to sum it up: Our orders are to go to Alpha Viga, access the situation, deal with the opposition there without upsetting the Empire and make sure the Ultrachrome mines continues to function."

"Yes, sir."

"Good." Said Doran with a nod. "Now, if you will excuse me, I have work to do."

Standing up, I saluted and left.

Phoenix had departed from Space Station Crystal, while Captain Doran and I were talking, so I took a tour of the ship. As a Frigate, Phoenix was only two hundred and forty meters long with a crew of around eighty, making it one of the smallest capital Navy ships I've ever been on.

They had still managed to cram in a hangar with twelve Talon Interceptors, a shuttle and two landing crafts into it and there was room for ten squads of Navy troops... or Space Marines as they're called. I smiled to myself as I recalled one evening, where a rather good-looking sergeant had tried to convince me that the word 'marine' meant "My Ass Ride in Navy Equipment."

It wasn't totally wrong, since Navy troopers was part of the navy and not the army, but I doubted it was right either and I spent the next few hours getting to know both them and the pilots.

Besides the pilots for the Talon Interceptors and dropships, there were ten squads of ten Space Marines along with their leader, Lieutenant Hess'Iga'Nuruodo (Sigan). All of them was fresh from the Chiss Academy on their first tour and while that would have been a worry for most, I didn't mind. Having been through some of the same training myself, I knew the troops were up to the task and could handle most things if they felt they were looked out for by their superiors.

In this case, that would be me, so I spent some time with them, doing a few inspections, while making sure they understood that I did it for their own sake.

After that, I walked down to the mess to get something to eat.

The only people there was four female troopers from the Space Marine detachment, so I ordered food and was about to over to their table when somebody said, "LC!"

I turned around and saw a two-meter-tall woman with long black hair and shoulders almost as wide as mine. It was Sergeant-Major Kadasy'ak'ishalla, or Yaki for short, from 4th detachment, and not only was she an extremely capable soldier, but she was also an extremely good looking, well-formed, and sexy woman.

I chuckled and flipped a lazy wave to her. "Hey, Sergeant-Major. Nice to see you too."

Without answering, Yaki shook her head as she held up and hand and then pointed at her collar, where a single silver line denoted the rank of Lieutenant, second grade, which meant that she had chosen to go to officers' school and graduated it, since last we saw each other.

"Ohhh... Sorry, Lieutenant Yaki, and congratulations by the way."

"Thank you." She grinned her usual wide grin and came over to me. "I see that you didn't grow any taller since last time. Don't they have some hormones you can use?"

"Nope. They told me that you stole the whole shipment."

We shook hands. Lieutenant Yaki was a member, and now leader, of 4th detachment. A detachment consisting purely of tall females in black power armor that was known as the Black Dragons. We'd been in several hot spots together as well as several bars and even a few beds.

I looked around. "Does that mean that the Black Dragons are here?"

"Only four squad of us along with some green-ass newbies." She showed her teeth in a smile. "Come, let's go get some breakfast."

A bit relived I follow the tall woman to the table. With marines as though, experienced, and well-trained as the Black Dragons here, the assignment might be a little easier that I first expected.

After we had talked a bit about 'Old days' and the current assignment while we ate our food, Yaki had to go, and I decided it was time to work. So, I went down to my quarters to take a closer look at Alpha Viga, the Ultrachrome mine and the area around it.

Knowledge is always good to have, especially when there were Hostiles in the area, and it didn't take long to determine, that the mining complex wouldn't last long against a determined assault, so I identified the key points of the area and started to lay plans on how to use them if case of trouble.

I was almost finished when Yaki came to visit me to go over the plans of the complex and possible problems due to the terrain and lay-out of the facility.

We even managed to keep it serious until we were done, but as I was getting a cup of tea for both of us, Yaki leaned back as looked at me. "So, Thalen... No life-partner yet?"

I shook my head, as I placed the cups on the serving tray next to her chair. "No, nothing that permanent." I chuckled. "Or even anything close to that. Training takes a lot of time."

"Oh, poor you." She grimaced. "If I didn't think that you most likely asked for additional training yourself, I would feel sorry for you."

"Yeah, right." I sat in the chair again. "What about you?"

Yaki shook her head, making her dark curls wave. "Same, but more due to missions, than training. Thankfully, most of our missions have been peaceful." Her lips parted in a smile. "Nothing to get the blood boil, so to speak."

That made me chuckle. For some odd reason, Yaki always became aroused after having been in danger. It had to be something life affirming about it, but I didn't know exactly what it was. I also didn't care. Especially not since I had been in the receiving end of her arousal several times and enjoying every second of it.

Her smile widened. "Since we're both here and have time to kill, what about some sex?"

It wasn't exactly an elegant pick-up line used in a bar, but it was according to regulations, as there could be no doubt about the meaning of that kind of suggestions. She couldn't just be very suggestive, as a superior officer wasn't allowed initiate an intimate relationship with someone under his or her command. There was a whole bunch of other regulations about it as well, but as Yaki wasn't strictly under my command until we boarded the dropships, these didn't come into play here. Still, it was always better to be on the safe side, when it came to navy regulations.

"Sounds like an excellent idea."

We stood at the same time and without hesitation I reached out to drag her into my arms before I leaned up to kiss her. At nearly two meters in height, Yaki is taller than me by almost ten centimetres, so I had to lean up, while she bent her head to lean down.

Our lips parted the moment they met and for the first minutes we embraced and kisses, becoming accustomed to each other again. Placing my hands on her firm but, I pulled her closer, as our tongues entwined. Sparks shot down my spine as our bodies pressed against each other, her breasts going flat against my chest... or rather as flat as big and firm breasts can get.

She wasn't idle, as she was removing my clothes a piece at a time, but when she couldn't reach more from our current position, she eased off, gasping. "Good to know that you haven't forgotten how to kiss. Now, get naked."

"I missed you too." I told her with a grin. Yaki wasn't normally that demanding, but it seemed like it had been a while since she had gotten anything and while I knew that the all-female regiment did have some fun between them, it had never seemed to quench Yaki's thirst completely.

I undressed, watching her as she took off the t-shirt, revealing the black standard issue bra underneath. Normally a rather ordinary sight, but on Yaki it looked sexy as the fabric struggled to keep her large breasts from bursting free.

She took a step back. "Sit down on the chair." The smile returned. "Please."

Surrendering, I sat down in the chair.

Yaki knelt before me, taking my stiff cock into her hands and massaged it lightly, while looking into my eyes as she slowly lowered her head until she could reach out with her tongue and trace a circle around the head of my cock.

Still looking at me, Yaki sucked the head into her mouth, letting the slick lips slide over the head while playing on the tip with her tongue.

A moan escaped my lips. It had been a while since I had been with a woman and if she kept that up for long it wasn't going to take long before I erupted in her mouth.

"Too good!" I gasped as shivers ran down my spine.

She smiled and let my dick slip from her mouth. "You're usually good for more than one shot."

That was true, but I didn't have time to come up with an answer, before she lowered her mouth again, resuming her effort to make me come, bringing her hands into play. It was a lethal combination, with lots of tongue, a flow of spit, and her hand massaging the base of my shaft had just the right mix of firmness and speed, while the other hand gently caressed my balls.

"Shiiiit!" I moaned, leaning my head back in the chair, as the shivers in my body intensified.

Yaki chuckled, but the chuckle was cut short by my pulsing dick erupting in her mouth, sending stream after stream down her throat. She swallowed it all, moaning with excitement.

With the orgasm still buzzing in my body, I stood up and glanced at my computer screen. We had left Chiss-space a couple of hours ago, leaving me free to use force powers, something that was highly illegal inside the Chiss Ascendency.

Diving into the Force, I reached out and took hold of Yaki, lifting her from the deck and used the force to take off her clothes, revealing her big round breasts, with their hard purple nipples.

"Unfair." Complained Yaki.

"Liar." I told her with a grin. "You love it."

She had once told me, that my ability to use the force was a great turn-on, since it made me one of the few persons strong enough to hold her and this time was no different, as I could almost the lust emanating from her.

"True," she admitted, "But it's still unfair."

While she was talking, I placed her on the bed and spread her legs. I needed a little time to recover, and I had just the right plan on how to spend that time.

Yaki stopped complaining when I kissed my way up her soft inner thighs, pausing from time to time to lick or bite a little as I travelled upwards towards her groin, but instead of a direct attack, I switched to the other led, doing the same with that one, and causing Yaki to moan. "Oh, com'on. Use that long tongue of yours."

Reaching my goal, I dragged my wet tongue over her swollen lips, licking them as sloppily as possible, making them wet, before I let the tip of my tongue dance all the way from top to bottom between them. As Yaki had said, I do indeed have a long tongue, and I used it to dive in between her wet lips, licking the entrance to her vagina.

"Ohhh yesss." Yaki moaned and then gasped as my tongue travelled to her clitoris, where I licked from side to side a few times, before going down again. She tasted just as good as I remembered, and I wanted more of the sweet tasting juice.

I released her and she immediately raised her legs even more, give me easier access to her.

Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers