Into the Chaos Ch. 03

Story Info
Into the unknown.
14.2k words
4.62
1.5k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers

Into the Chaos -- Author's note.

Welcome to the third chapter of my story 'Into the Chaos'. A Sci-fi story that just happens to take place in the Unknown Regions of the Star Wars universe just after the Great Galactic War, almost 4000 years before the events of the movies.

As I said, this is the third chapter and if you haven't read the previous ones, I recommend that you do that first.

Disclaimer: I do not own or hold any rights to any Star Wars licenses, including the star ships used in this story.

Some warnings:

This is an erotic sci-fi adventure, meaning that there will be both sex and violence, but I don't mix the two.

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

P.S. The series is self-edited, so any mistakes are mine, though I now have a proofreader, that can catch missing words ect. Thanks to Jessejames932006 for doing that.

P.P.S. While you're here anyway, please rate the chapter and leave a comment :)

-------------------

Chapter 3 -- Into the Unknown

Duchess, Centauri 21

"No battle plan can anticipate all contingencies. There are always unexpected factors including those stemming from the opponent's initiative.

A battle must thus become a balance between plan and improvisation, between error and correction."

From the Holy Book of War

I had a feeling of relief, as we got out of the gas giants' gravity well and entered hyperspace on route to the refuelling base, effectively taking us out of reach of most real space dangers. It also meant that at least some of the crewmembers could stand down and get some rest, a meal and even a shower.

True to my word, I had left the Class VI freighter on the pirate base and given the stranded pirates the directions to the moon base as well as food enough to reach it, so they could send for help or get away, depending on their plans.

The route to the asteroid base was straight forward, though it involved no less than five hyperspace jumps...mostly because we weren't really in a hurry, and I preferred to keep it safe instead of fast. As an added benefit, it gave me time to go over the data, we had taken from the three Sith's rooms.

Since I was off duty anyway, I had decided to read it in my bed, so I settled in with a cup of tea and had barely started to read, when the chimes announced that somebody was at the door.

"Enter!"

The door opened and Shakka walked in. "Hello, sir. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." I said as the automatic door closed behind her. "What's up?"

"I've problems sleeping. Can I sleep here? You make me feel secure." She smiled, but there was a nervousness in it. "I won't disturb you, I just need some sleep."

Smiling back, I gesture to the other side of the bed. "Go ahead. There's certainly room enough."

"Thank you." She said, looking relieved.

"No problem."

Without saying more, she took off her clothes and lay down on the bed, dressed only in black briefs and a black top, looking insanely sexy.

The thought of seduction flashed through my mind, but I discarded it. She had come here to sleep and I wanted to read the notes we had found.

"Sleep well."

"Thank you." She eyed the reading pad. "Have a good read."

I nodded, turned my attention to the pad and started to read.

For the next many hours, I shifted through written communications, transcripts of verbal communication, plans and personal notes, trying to make sense of the jigsaw puzzle of connecting information to get a glimpse of the overall situation.

It wasn't pleasant reading, despite it being mostly rumours and hearsay, and when I had been through it all, I leaned my head against the bulkhead.

Apparently, Darth Malgus, one of the strongest Sith Lords, had been so dissatisfied with the treaty the Empire had made with the Republic, that he had taken a part of the Sith Fleet and led them into the Unknown Regions.

That move had been copied by several others doing the same, but thankfully, their fleets were much smaller. One of them was Darth Arkol and he was the one Mahaw and his two companions had chosen to follow. Apparently, both Darth Arkol and Lord Mahaw weren't on the list of Darth Malgus' list of favourite people and unlike many others, Lord Mahaw hadn't dared to join Darth Malgus. The disagreement, if you can call it that, between the Sith was their view on non-humans. Darth Malgus didn't discriminate and besides using non-human mercenaries as shock-troops, he had even had a Twi'Lek lover for years, while Lord Mahaw disliked them and Darth Arkol hated anybody that wasn't human.

I sighed as I revaluated my information. Mahaw had not been a renegade Sith, but neither had he been working for the Empire. In the time-honoured tradition of the Sith, he had followed a powerful Darth, and as a former member of the Imperial Reclamation Service, he and his two companions had been under orders from Darth Arkol to find Sith Artifacts and Ancient Super Weapons using any means possible. Both were things Darth Arkol needed to be able to take on the much larger fleet of Darth Malgus and ultimately Darth Malgus himself.

In Mahaw's case, 'any means possible' had meant acquiring a Fury and two Kolareth-Class Imperial Transports from an Imperial base and going undercover as a pirate to do so, as that enabled him to search through old IRS bases while the loot would go towards funding Darth Arkol's war efforts.

"You look tense." I suddenly heard Shakka say from the side. Looking over, I discovered that she had awoken, while I had been reading and thinking.

"I am. Discovering that there're several Sith fleets in the Chaos will do that to any naval officer."

"Are they around here?" She asked calmly.

"Not as far as I know."

"Then why worry about them?"

"Because we might run into them." I heard myself and chuckled. "Yes, I know it's highly unlikely, but that doesn't make it impossible."

She smiled her dazzling smile. "Are you as prepared for them as you can be?"

I thought it over and nodded slowly. "Yes. I've studied them a lot."

Reaching out with a hand, she let it slide over my dick. "Then put down the pad. Some sex would relieve your tension."

My eyes took in her sexy body and the firm bobbles of flesh that were her buttocks were very tempting as she lay there on her stomach. "You make a very good point."

Shakka sent me a sensual smile and pulled down my briefs. "I thought so too." Her warm hand closed around my stiffening dick. "I've slept like a stone and have had some very erotic dreams."

She wriggled closer and without warning took the head of my now stiff dick into her mouth, causing me to gasp as she gently sucked, while her tongue played on the head, and her warm hand slowly stroked the shaft.

Shivers of pleasure ran through me and I reached down to let my fingers dance lightly on the top of her lekku, causing her to shiver and moan. Testing, I ran my fingers over different parts of the lekku and it seemed like where the lekku erupted from the head was extra sensitive, at least going from the sounds she made, so I paid that area some extra attention, without forgetting the rest.

Groaning, Shakka slid her wet full lips over the head of my dick, with her tongue licking the tip, while one hand had sneaked under my legs to play with my balls and the other stroked the shaft, sliding along its length, her hands twisting slightly along with stroking long strokes.

She clearly wasn't in a hurry and I leaned my head back against the bulkhead again, relaxing as we pleasured each other.

We stayed in that position for some time, with her using her hand and mouth on my dick, while I caressed her lekku, both of us moaning with pleasure.

Then Shakka removed her mouth from my dick and sat up, removing her black top to reveal her perky red breasts, declaring. "I'm too horny to keep doing this."

Nodding, I quickly removed my T-shirt, followed by my briefs.

Shakka had just removed her briefs as well when she suddenly asked. "Have you had sex with a Twi'Lek before?"

I shook my head. "No... to be honest I've never even met any non-Chiss before starting this journey."

"Then how did you know my lekku was so sensitive?" She asked, puzzlement in her voice.

"The description in the database made them sound as if they were as sensitive as testicles on a male." I explained as I stretched out on the bed again. "So, I just treated them as sensitive breasts."

"Good thinking. It was fantastic." Shakka said as she dropped to hands and knees and crawled to my legs, where she straddled them and lowered her head, her mouth engulfed the head of my dick again, tongue swirling. It was heavenly, but short, as she stopped just as suddenly as she had started. Then she slowly, deliberately, moved up my body. She hadn't lifted her upper body as she did it and used a hand to keep my dick upright, so the head of my dick slid over her silken skin, making me groan.

Shakka kept moving until her pussy was hovering over my dick and then leaned down to kiss me.

The feel of her soft lips against mine felt fantastic, especially since she rubbed the tip of my dick back and forth across her soft feathery lips, wetting it and then nestling it into the entrance to her depths as she lowered herself a little bit more.

With my dick in the right position, she removed the hand and used it to ruffle my hair as she kissed me. "I'm sorry for jumping you like this, but..."

A kiss on those lovely full lips silenced her. "Shyyy. If I had anything against it, I would have objected." Moving my hands to her hips, I grabbed them and suddenly pressed down, while my hips thrust upwards, impaling her on my dick. Moaning as her warm and wet pussy closed around my dick.

"OH FUCK YES!" She moaned loudly, as her butt touched my thighs. With a shiver, she leaned forward, balancing on her knees and her hands, leaning over me until her red breasts were hanging almost in my face.

She moaned as she started to lift and lower her hips, sliding me in and out of her pussy. I lifted my hands to her big soft breasts, capturing them both as they swung back and forth in front of me. I squeezed her nipples, pinching them a little. Her pussy contracted around my dick in response, making it even tighter, and there was a look of extreme pleasure on her face.

"This is sooo good." Shakka moaned as she lifted herself up and down my cock in rhythmic strokes that gradually got faster and faster. Her moans synchronising with the sound of her butt slapping against my thighs, to create a delightful melody that echoed in the room.

Moving my hands up her body, I eventually reached her head again and began caressing the base of her lekku again, while enjoying the sight of her tits bouncing up and down right in front of my face, her nipples drawing circles in the air with each bounce, and the way her incredibly hot wet pussy stroked along my shaft.

Shakka groaned and leaned down to kiss me again, while her hips went back and forth, grinding her clitoris against me.

I returned the kiss, groaning as her soft lips parted so our tongues could touch. The gentle feeling sending small shivers through my body.

Apparently, it worked the same way on her because a moment later she slammed her hips down and came, howling her pleasure into my mouth, her body jerking and shuddering as she struggled to try and keep riding me.

Reaching out, I dragged her into a hug, holding her close and kissing her as the orgasm faded.

Bending my legs in preparation, I held her tight, moving a hand to the base of her lekku at the same time. As soon as I sensed she was going to say something, I whispered, "My turn." and thrust into her, going all the way to the bottom in one stroke.

Her eyelids flew open, and she looked at me in green-eyed shock as I pulled out and slammed up into her again and again, hitting her clitoris with my pelvic bone and caressing the base of her lekku with the hand that wasn't holding her in place.

Closing her eyes again, she moaned as shivers began taking over her body. "Great Stars! I'm coming again!"

That was the plan, so I just continued to thrust into her tight, wet pussy, moaning as it pulsed around my dick, squeezing it each time I pulled out, only to open slightly, as I slammed it back in.

With desperate strength, she grabbed my head and kissed me hard, squalling into my mouth as she came again, her body orgasming around my cock.

Like before, I waited until the climax had faded, but the I surprised her by rolling over, so she was under me and started fucking her again. Shakka gasped as I did so and ran her hands down my back, while locking her ankles behind my back.

Quivering with pleasure, I knew that I couldn't take much more before coming, so I picked up the speed, pounding her in a fast, but steady pace, revelling in the sliding feeling and the delicious resistance of her pussy with each and every thrust.

Her green eyes bored into mine. "Come with me."

I nodded and Shakka screamed once again as she came. The sound of her ecstasy and the squeeze her clenching pussy put on my thrusting shaft sent me over the edge a moment later, groaning as I erupted in her. She squeezed me with both arms and legs as she screamed in response to the feeling of me coming in her.

Her ankles released their hold of me and for a few minutes we just lay there, regaining our breath, before I got my senses together and moved off her, rolling to lay next to her on the bed.

"Shit, you are amazing," I told her, a smile on my face as I admired her fantastic, haphazardly splayed red body with its amazing curves.

"Likewise." She said, returning the smile.

If she wanted to say more, that was stopped as the intercom came alive and Resa's voice said. "I'm sorry to wake you up, Doctor, but you're needed in the infirmary."

"I'll be there shortly."

"Thank you." There was a slight pause, then Resa continued. "Commander, please remember to get some sleep."

Chuckling, I said. "I will, Resa."

"Thank you, sir."

The intercom clicked off again, which for some reason caused both Shakka and I to laugh.

"I wonder how she knew." I asked rhetorically, causing Shakka to look at me in surprise. "Because I told her that I went here to sleep... and besides, she's connected to the ship's systems, so she'll know where everybody is at any time."

"Good point."

"I hope so." She said with a grin and stood from the bed. "Can I use your shower?"

"Of course."

"Good. I need a quick shower." She said, still smiling, and walked to the bathroom. Even as spent as I was, I still had to admire her ass all the way until the door closed behind her. It truly was a piece of art.

Then I stared at the ceiling, and with practiced ease brought my thoughts back to the current situation.

All in all, it was a mess. The Chiss Ascendancy might be allied with the Empire, but that didn't automatically mean that we were safe from the various Sith Lords, who might or might not honour the agreement. Especially not a Darth that hated non-humans.

No matter what, having a Sith fleet near the Chiss Ascendancy was bad news and from what I could see from the documents, there were now at least three different Sith Lords in the Chaos with fleets of various sizes.

The inborn aggressiveness of the Sith meant that a Sith Fleet wouldn't just sit in a star system somewhere, protecting an Imperial base. They would conquer planets to either expand the Empire's control into this section of the galaxy or, if they were at odds with the Sith Empire, carve out a small Empire of their own.

The first option wasn't that bad, but the second would sooner or later bring them into conflict with the Chiss Ascendancy and with my people's policy of never attacking first, the Sith would have a colossal advantage at the outbreak of any war.

It was also the most likely option, as all three Darth's seemed to be at odds with the Sith Empire, making each one of them a danger to the Chiss Ascendency, though Darth Malgus seemed like the lesser threat despite having the greatest fleet.

Unfortunately, the data didn't say much about where any of the fleets were, except that Darth Malgus had gone rimward from Muulinist, which was at the galactic north in regard to the Chiss Ascendancy. However, that was two years ago, and his fleet could be almost anywhere by now. On the bright side, both Alpha Viga and Centauri 21 were rimward from Muulinist and to my knowledge, the CDEF haven't encountered any Imperial forces.

Darth Arkol had travelled towards the galactic south, before entering the Chaos, making it likely that any Sith we encountered in this area would belong to his faction. As one of the smaller factions it was almost certain that he would try to build a power base, which meant taking over already populated systems, so he could repair his ships and perhaps even build new ones.

The last Darth was largely an unknown, as Mahaw didn't mention his name or destination, only that his fleet was the smallest of the three.

Unfortunately, they were real fleets, with real warships. A far cry from the collection of ships we had.

The Foray-class Chariot was by far our largest warship, but the D5 Mantis-class Hunter's Gambit packed a serious punch as did the Fury-class Interceptor Rising Star.

Jackpot, the Lethisk-class armed freighter, wasn't really a warship, but a beefed-up freighter. It was tough, well-armed and manoeuvrable, but it lacked the military grade armor and shield of the other ships.

The Sho-class transport Roadrunner and the Wanderer-class freighter Barracuda were relatively big ships, but none of them were warships and both held a lot of people. Ideally, I should leave them in another system with a guard when we went in for the Asteroid Base, but this wasn't an ideal situation and the best I could do was to leave them in the outskirts of the system along with Jackpot and Hunters Gambit for protection.

With all the former slaves in the larger ships, along with the shuttles and dropships, I intended to use the two well-armed Kolareth-class as oversized gunships, as they were equipped with twin light turbolasers as well as a point defence system.

The last ship was the Duchess, which was one of the best ships in the group. Despite being a luxury yacht, the Duchess not only had weaponry, armor, and shields to match a Fury-class, but it also had four Aurek Strikefighters in its hangar.

I knew the Aurek's design was as old as the Foray-class, but after taking a closer look at it, I was impressed. Fast and manoeuvrable, it had better armor and shields than most modern fighters, but where the Aurek really shined was its weapons: Not only was it equipped with two heavy laser cannons, where most other starfighters had light or medium laser cannons, but it also had a pair of torpedo launchers with a magazine of six Photon torpedoes, enabling it to deliver quite a punch to larger targets.

According to Resa, the Aureks were also every mechanic's dream, as everything was placed so refuelling, rearming and maintenance was as easy as possible. That was the reason why they were chosen for the Duchess since they required less time and energy to keep in working condition.

Their only drawback was that the fuselage was cast as just six pieces, so if there was any damage to the fuselage, it takes a good amount of time to repair it.

Most hull materials used in warships were cast and grew harder as well as more temperature resistant as they solidified. That made them perfect for their purpose, but also notoriously hard to repair. It was for that reason that most spaceships, even smaller ones, had their hulls constructed from many smaller plates, as that made it easier and cheaper to simply replace any damaged parts. Having only six cast pieces would severely cut down production time, but as Resa had pointed out, made repairs to the fuselage a long and costly affair.

Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers