All Comments on 'Into the Chaos Ch. 03'

by Athlantian

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AthlantianAthlantian5 months agoAuthor

A quick question form the author (Me :) ): I try to strike some sort of balance between the amount of sex and action in the chapter, so is it fitting as it is right now or would you like more sex in the story?

(I have actually removed some of the sex scenes from the story. I just wanted to know if you want them back in)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

no keep the sex low, but keep the story going t's a dam good read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely outstanding work!

As plot-driven as this story is, I don't miss the fewer erotica parts, personally, though the ones in the story are done very well and feel organically fitting into the plot.

Wouldn't change a thing. 😋

EsbanosEsbanos5 months ago

I also suggest keep the story plot driven.

You could read a few chapters of story "home for horny monsters " by writerannabelle.

And notice how the sex scenes contribute to the plot.

BigDog1947BigDog19474 months ago

I am new to this story but find it a great read. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

Don't worry about the sex parts. Put them in where and when you think they fit into the flow of the story. For me, this is looking to be a great story that does not need to rely on sex to be successful, at least that is my take. I enjoy the sexual, erotic parts but a short story can solve that desire. Having a longer read and more sci-fi to read is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wonder why they didn't get more transports (and pilots, and gunners) from their home planet. It seems to me that exploiting this windfall should have had a high priority for his superiors.

Plus, it might stop the main character from going into the core of the galaxy and conquering that too, before anyone thinks of telling him not to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous