Into the Chaos Ch. 04

Story Info
In unknown space.
16.2k words
4.6
1.4k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers

Chapter 4 -- In unknown space

Duchess, Unknown System

"The general who wins the battle study before the battle is fought."

The general who loses do not."

From the Holy Book of War

Possibilities

For the most part, the rest of the day was remarkably peaceful, as the engineers went over our ships to check everything while Master Engineer Gacith and Engineer Keller worked on solving the problem with repairing the life support system on Last Chance.

At some point, I would have to talk with the people onboard the two slave-ships, but as they were still out cold, that would have to wait and as usual, I spent the time doing research. This time on the Imperial Battlegroups in the graveyard outside.

As a naval officer, I had spent a lot of time going over past battles and I knew most of the older ships from those battles. The age of the ships also meant that most of the statistics were common knowledge and the database on the Duchess had extensive files on them, while the data on the newer ships had to be imported from the database on the Fury.

Normally, I study in my office, but Duchess had a small pool in the lounge of the passenger area, and I took advantage of that, as I relaxed in the warm water with the data on the wall screen. It wasn't exactly how it was normally done, but it had been a hectic time and I enjoyed feeling as the warm water eased some of the tension out of my body.

I knew the composition of the Imperial battle group had been standard in its day, but to me, it was an odd mix of ships. Despite its unusual look with the split hull, the Interdictor-class was a well-designed warship and probably the best overall warship of the period, though it was underarmed for its size and in need of a serious armor and shield upgrade compared to modern ships. It was also famous or infamous for being equipped with gravity well projectors, and according to the database, it had a complement of 48 Sith starfighters, along with three thousand troops, and it took a crew of more than five thousand people to operate it.

The thought stopped me for a moment before I mumbled a heartfelt "Hallelujah!"

"Excuse me, sir?" Said Resa from the other side of the room, where she was relaxing, partly hidden by one of the room's large plants. "I didn't quite get that."

"Never mind, Resa." I chuckled. Like Keller had said, the android had just needed a recharge to get back on her feet, which was a relief. With the loss of the transport with everybody inside it, we had already lost enough people. "I just realized that the ships here had once carried people and since at least some of the food used on navy spaceships are dry-freezed and made to last indefinitely, we can salvage it from the ships out there, solving our food problem."

"Good idea, sir. I'll make an estimate on the food stocks of the nearest ships."

"Thank you."

She fell silent and I got back to the ships.

While the large Interdictor-class most likely carried the most food, they were last on my list as a source of food. There were rumours and stories about powerful Force users haunting the place where they were killed and an Imperial battlegroup of that size, would almost certainly have been commanded by a Sith Lord.

All in all, I had no intention of entering a potentially lethal place, if I could avoid it. At the very least I would have to check it out with force senses before sending anyone in there.

Aside from the Interdictors, there were the Derriphan-class battleships, which was a well-armed frigate. Being an even older design than the rest, it came from a time where shields weren't as effective as they are now and for that reason, the designers had decided to not bother with shields at all, instead fitting the ship with thicker armor.

While that might have been a good choice centuries ago, it was rather suicidal even 300 years ago and the Sith would be the only ones to use ships like that. With its missile launchers it was still able to pack quite a punch and the heavy armor could take quite a beating, but the return fire would cause massive casualties among the crew and unless you had people to spare, it was a bad choice for modern naval combat.

That brought me to the newer ships, which were relatively unknown to me, due to the sheer distance from the Empire to Chiss space.

Fortunately, some of them were in the Fury's database, which had enabled us to identify the twelve smaller unknown ships as being Drake-class Frigates, which was basically the Imperial counterpart to the Chiss Frigate.

With a length of 265 meters, the wedge-shaped Frigate was compact, rugged and a little longer than the Phoenix that had fought with us at Alpha Viga and like the Phoenix, the builders had managed to cram six starfighters and the same number of scouts into it.

It had room for two hundred passengers and a crew of a hundred persons, but as usual, that was without gunners and flight crew.

The Drake-class Frigates were also well armed and armored, making me wonder why I had never heard about it before. Then again, with the vastness of the Empire, they could have scores of ship types that never reached the Unknown Regions.

I was starting on the next ship class, the Delta-class carrier, when I heard Elise Samko ask, "Is there room for one more?"

Looking over, I discovered that she was standing at the entrance, wearing a towel. Apparently, she had gotten the same idea as I had.

With a smile, I nodded. "Yes, if you don't mind looking at ship data on the screen."

"Oh, the Imperial fleet out there?" She said, as she walked over to the pool, where she dropped the towel and walked down the steps towards me. "The newer one, I mean."

Instead of answering right away, I enjoyed the view of her well-shaped body, as she slowly descended into the water.

Almost automatically I reached into the Force and read her emotions. She was curious about the ships, but mostly horny, and she enjoyed the way I looked at her.

"Yes." I finally said. "The knowledge might come in handy."

Elise settled down next to me and looked up at the screen, where the Delta-class carrier was shown in all its glory. "Yes... though those are some big ships." She blinked as a number caught her eyes. "A crew of nine hundred! That's a lot!"

"What do you mean by 'a lot'?" I said absently, looking at how the water ran down the naked skin of her shoulder. "That's rather common for a warship that size."

"Oh... Compared to a commercial vessel, it seems... insanely over-crewed. I never really thought about it, but why does it take so many people to staff military vessels?"

Tearing my eyes away from her skin, I looked at the screen, which gave me two surprises. The first one was that the ship did indeed have a crew of nine hundred. The second surprise was the ship's configuration. I had expected it to be a starfighter carrier, but instead it was a heavy transport with two dozen Interceptors for protection, besides the ten medium turbolasers and various other weapon systems.

With a cargo capacity of nine thousand metric tons and room for three thousand three hundred troops, it really was a superheavy troop transport, designed to transport two battalions along with all their support equipment, like artillery, walkers, barracks and whatever else they needed.

"Nine hundred is surprisingly few people for a ship that big and on military ships, gunners and flight crew are not included in crew numbers." I said slowly, studying the warship, as my hand almost by itself reached out to caress her neck. "If you had a large freighter, how would you crew it? How many people?"

"Seven." She answered without hesitation. "For a four-hundred-meter long Rimma-class heavy freighter, you'll need two pilots, a captain, an engineer, an astrogator and two spacers. That's all, so I don't know how you get to nine hundred."

"Well, if you want to know how many people it really takes to fly it, start with the grand total. That's nine hundred regular crew, a hundred gunners and a flight crew of about a hundred."

"So, eleven hundred." Samko stated.

I nodded. "Yes. Now deduct twenty percent of that from the regular crew. That's the percentage of the crew that administers or tends to the rest of the crew... Pursers, doctors, stewards, chefs and so on."

Elise smiled and tilted her head a bit, giving me better access to her neck. "Okay, ten percent is one hundred and ten, so twenty percent is two hundred and twenty..." She paused for a moment as my hand trailed her neck up to her ear, gently teasing her earlobe. In return, she moved a hand under the water to caress my leg. "Eight hundred and eighty left."

"Good. Now deduct the flight crew."

"Seven hundred and eighty left."

"Unlike civilian ships, many warships don't stand down, have constant watches on systems civilian ships don't have and there have to be enough people for three watches of eight hours per day." My hand moved down her neck as I spoke, gently sliding over her warm wet skin. "Also, since they're made to go to war, they're overstaffed in case of casualties. So, you have to divide the number by six."

Elise exhaled with another shiver. "Can't do math right now. Too turned on."

"We're down to about hundred and thirty jobs." I said with a smile as my hand reached her breasts, caressing first one and then the other.

"That's not bad." She shivered under my touch, before she reached out and dragged me into a kiss, whispering. "We can talk about this later, Thalen. To be honest, I'm scared to the bone and afraid that we're going to die here."

I opened my mouth to reassure her, but a quick kiss silenced me. "Don't say anything. I want to feel alive; I want to be held and kissed, and I want to feel you inside me."

She kissed me again, this time hungrily, opening her mouth to let our tongues duel.

My hands found her firm breasts almost by themselves and while they overflowed my hands, they didn't spill over. Elise grunted lustily into my mouth as my fingers found her nipples and gently squeezed them.

A moment later one of her hands found my stiff dick and gently stroked it, before grabbing it more firmly and ran her fingers around the head, sending shivers of pleasure through my body.

She broke the kiss with a gasp. "Let's move to the sofa."

I nodded shortly and released my hold of her.

Elise smiled and stood to walk out of the water, snatching her towel as she walked by. I followed a second later, saying "Resa, lock the door to the passenger's lounge and dim the viewports."

"Yes, sir." Said Resa from her seat, making Elise stop and snap her head in that direction, clearly surprised by the android's presence in the room.

"Sorry to surprise you, Lieutenant Samko." Said Resa. "Is my presence here a problem?"

Elise shook her head. "No, just a surprise."

"Should I leave?"

"No, it's all right. Just don't record this in any way."

"Yes, sir."

Elise turned towards me, but at that time I had caught up with her and just as she turned, I took her into my arms again, kissing her deeply, as I ran my hands down her back.

Moaning into my mouth, she returned the gesture, lifting her leg to place it on the sofa at the same time. That made my cock slip in between her legs and with a moan, she began rocking her hips back and forth, making my dick slide over her lips with each move.

"Mmmmm." She moaned into my mouth, breaking the kiss. "Feels fantastic."

I had to agree. Her soft breast pressed pleasantly against my chest and the soft wet lips of her pussy slid along the length of my dick, adding to my arousal.

Elise leaned back just a little and changed the angle of her hips at the same time, making my dick go into her wet, slick opening.

"Ohhh... shit." she gasped, as I placed my hands on her lower back, helping hold her balance while her hips continued their motion, driving her pussy back and forth on my hard dick. Since it was a position I had never tried before, I was somewhat at a loss of what to do, so I just stood there, letting her do the work.

It also gave me the chance to look at her face. She was smiling and her green eyes were somehow brighter than they were before. Then she closed them as her pumping hips picked up the speed and a moment later, she came with a small shriek and a shudder. The wave of pleasure running through her made her leg collapse under her, making her fall to the sofa, dragging me along with her so we both ended up on the sofa with me between her long legs.

Since I was already there, I moved downwards, kissing the smooth skin on her firm breasts before running my tongue over and around her nipples a few times, causing her to moan. Satisfied with the response, I continued my travel downwards, running my tongue over her stomach until I reached the small patch of hair over her pussy, where I paused. For some reason I couldn't remember it from last time, but the hair was just as red as on her head, almost glowing against the white skin.

Moving further, I extended my tongue and flicked the top of the clitoris. Elise moaned pleasurably and then gasped as I closed my lips around the sensitive organ and sucked, while my lips massaged it.

Her hands found my head, but instead of pressing my head into her groin as I had expected, she pushed my head away from her pussy.

"Thalen, you're amazing with that tongue, but I need some dick... badly." She sent me another lustful grin. "Well, as you know, I prefer dick and pussy at the same time, but there's only you and me here."

An idea flashed through my head. Shakka had told me that Resa could enjoy sex due to the 'organic neural sensory processor' and she was here. The thought of having sex with an Android was still strange, but I had used sex toys with women before and an android that could enjoy sex was strictly speaking the most advanced sex toy in the universe.

"How do you feel about using toys?" I asked, causing her to look surprised for a moment before the smile widened a bit. "I love it."

"Good." Looking at Resa, I asked. "Resa, would you like to join us?"

"I would love to, if the Lieutenant agrees to it as well." Resa said in her melodic voice and stood.

Elise hesitated for a moment, enough time for me to extend my tongue and flick the tip on her clitoris again. She shuddered and moaned a "Yes!" and then after a short pause. "Just join us, Resa."

Since she had let go of my head, I used the opportunity to lick my way from the top of the pussy to the bottom following the outside of her lower lips. Next, I went back up, licking the inside of the pussy lips and the area between them.

The sound of bare feet approaching made me look up with my tongue still busy with Elise. It was the first time I had seen Resa naked and while I knew her body was designed to be a 'hospitality droid', and thus an idealized version of a human female, seeing it was something else.

She had silky smooth skin, perfectly formed breasts and a narrow waist that flared out to generous hips and long legs. It was almost the same way Shakka was built, just a little more extreme. In fact, she was so alluring and perfect it seemed unreal, which of course it was to some degree, as she was designed to look like that instead of being born that way.

"I heard that you like pussy." She said softly to Elise, placed a leg on each side of her head and lowered her hips to Elise's mouth. "Then you can feast on this."

I watched in fascination as Elise started to lick, bringing expressions of pleasure to the androids face. The thought of an android being able to feel pleasure was still very new and strange, but Resa sure looked like she enjoyed it a lot.

Elise wriggled her hips and lifted her legs, reminding me that I wasn't just a spectator, so I got to my knees, positioned my hips in just the right position before I grabbed my stiff dick and dragged it up and down her wet slit a few times. That made her shake and sent shivers of pleasure through my body as the head of my dick went into her channel.

"Oh fuck!" Elise mumbled into Resa's pussy as I slowly penetrated her. Then Resa surprised me again by reaching out and taking hold of Elise's legs, dragging them to her and making Elise's hips angle up more, which in turn made my dick glide directly over her G-spot.

I nodded my thanks to Resa and began to thrust into Elise's soft body, while I used my free hands to fondle her breasts, enjoying the feel of their firmness. A thought hit and I moved my hands to Resa's perfect tits, doing the same with them. I had expected the android's breasts to feel different, but whomever had designed her had done a fantastic job and both her skin and breasts felt completely natural. Her moan when I caught the stiff nipples and squeezed gently also sounded genuine, and just as heartfelt as Elise's groans.

Shaking my head slightly, I placed my hands on her hips and picked up the speed, driving deep into her with every stroke.

Her groans intensified and it didn't take long before her pussy started spasming around my dick and a few seconds later the climax spread through the rest of her body, making her scream and squirm under us.

I kept fucking her through her ecstasy, enjoying the feeling of her orgasmic body around me, only slowing down when her orgasm had faded.

That was the moment when Resa came with a loud moan, her back arching as shivers ran through her body, and her hips shook as they whipped back and forth on Elise's tongue.

I shook my head slightly. That 'organic neural sensory processor' truly was a work of art and wonder!

I forced myself to stop comparing Resa to biological females and just enjoyed the experience. Not that it was hard to do with my dick buried in Elise's trembling pussy, so I retracted from Elise.

"I have an idea. Do a 69 with Elise on top."

"Good idea." Said Resa and leaned down to place her head between Elise's legs, before she rolled onto her back, dragging the redhead on top of her.

As soon as they were in position, Resa placed her mouth on Elise's clitoris, causing the redhead to groan. "Shit, she's good!"

With a smile, I took hold of her hips and slid my hard cock into her drenched pussy, pressing it all the way to the bottom in one long stroke, feeling her inner muscles clasp me in rippling waves.

"Oh!" She moaned. "Do that again!"

I pulled halfway out and went back in, filling her completely. She groaned loudly and buried her head between the android's legs, while I started to fuck her with long and slow strokes to hold my own orgasm in check and give Resa time to use her tongue.

It also gave me time to caress her back and ass with my hands, as I went in and out of her in a gentle rhythm, never quite leaving her body and pushing back in as far as I could go.

It did take some time before Elise came once more, but when she did it was with an intensity that made her whole body shake as she howled, pressing her head against Resa's thigh to mute the sound. Sensing that she couldn't take much more, I held my cock still as her inner muscles gripped me rhythmically, waves of tightness rippling along my shaft.

"That... was... epic!" Elise finally managed to say when her ecstasy had faded and rolled onto the sofa, breathing hard.

Resa looked at me with what can only be described as a speculative look. "Can I try that as well?"

"Fine with me." I answered and looked at the redhead. "Elise?"

"Just don't lick me." She said with a grimace. "I'm way too sensitive for that right now."

"Deal." Answered the android with a chuckle and placed herself on top of Elisa, presenting her shapely behind to me.

Feeling a bit insecure about what was going to happen, but too horny to not do it, I did the same to her as to Elise, slipping my hard cock in between the wet lips of her pussy and pushed forward. She was tight and there was some very pleasant resistance as my dick slid home, but all in all, she felt like a biological woman and a very receptive one at that, moaning as my dick penetrated her while Elise played with her tongue on her clitoris.

Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers