All Comments on 'Into the Chaos Ch. 04'

by Athlantian

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love your stories. Just hope the next chapter doesn't take as long to arrive!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Actualy I am not far from preferring your imitation to the original : 5*. But please, give a total priority to ALTFH which is one of the greatest stories on literotica.

lassidor1lassidor13 months ago

The sex scene in the pool with the droid seems out of place since later the droid still is powered down and needing recharged. It seems that the military genius can't come to the conclusion of putting 50 interdictor cruisers and their gravity well projectors to good use. I wonder if when you tell us he figured it out he will take the slave fleet idea from legends to take out all the good or repairable ships out with him.

AthlantianAthlantian3 months agoAuthor

lassidor1's comment is exactly why I hate to rush these stories. I don't write in a linear fashion but jump a little back and forth between various stories and chapters, depending on what I feel like writing. That also mean, that if I rush them, continuity errors like that are more likely to happen.

So now, I’ll go back and correct that error, so I can re-upload the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We have to arbitrate between quality and the cost of quality. As someone said : "Lex humana non potest omnia quae male fiunt, punire vel prohibere ; quia dum auferre vellet omnia mala , sequeretur quod etiam multa bona tollerentur, et impediretur utilistas boni communis quod est necessarium ad conservationem humanam." (Human law cannot punish or prevent all that is done badly; for while we wished to take away all evils, it would follow that many good things would also be taken away, and their usefulness hindered. )

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Waiting for next episode

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous