All Comments on 'Into the Deep'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omenainen = Eeva ?

Nice romantic story, thanks, apple woman.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

This story is seductively sweet and alluring. I really like the premise and the pace. The ending makes me happy. So, all in all I think it's a unique and great short 'Sci-Fi / Fantasy' love story / romance. And as usual, perfectly written.

AnotherLitUserAnotherLitUserover 3 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story, the concepts and the ending.

Damn, I'll have to log in to favourite you as an author.

Thank you for being here :)

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: It doesnโ€™t work quite like that. Omena + nainen != Omenainen, Omenainen is an adjective, โ€œapple-likeโ€ or maybe โ€œcontaining applesโ€. Anyway, Iโ€™m glad you liked my story.

@yukonnights: Thank you! I like this myself, although I disagree on the โ€œperfectly writtenโ€ part :)

@AnotherLitUser: Sorry about the trouble :) welcome aboard, I hope youโ€™ll enjoy the ride. Thank you for reading!

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Yes

Totally unexpected, and total loved. Five Stars!

IamboredtooIamboredtooover 2 years ago

Sweet story.

You made me wonder about that planet's atmosphere, though ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful erotic science fiction! Thank you, great story!

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking9 months ago

But how did he know what would happen? (And what did happen?) Or did her mean to float in the liquid until he died of thirst?

Sorry, not the point, I know.

yibalayibala9 months ago

Haunting. The setting is quite original. I don't know what happened at the end. He joined with Maya in a symbolic way because he shared her experience. But what she did wasn't the same because she could never get as far from the raft as he did. So was it only a symbolic joining? ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

ElectricBlueElectricBlue9 months ago

Very evocative. I loved the slow, lanquid pace, wrapping around one's mind like the water.

Touches of J.G.Ballard with his endless lagoons, and reminded me of Tarkovsky's Solaris.

XericXenophileXericXenophile8 months ago

Nice! Bittersweet and romantic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. Iโ€™m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...