Into the Depths

Story Info
Sister Aurora faces the Night Queen's challenges.
4.6k words
4.18
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! MrDawnFluffles here with a story about demons, and priestesses fighting demons, and what said demons do to the priestesses when they lose. I wrote this story after playing through DOOM Eternal, and I hope it'll inspire more stories in the future!

Enjoy!

CW: Demons, Size Difference, Non-Con, Saliva, Ryona, Exhibitionism

*****

I burst through the door, wood chips exploding into the dark room with me. The hooded figures sat in a circle, the pentagram alight on the floor. I grabbed the leader and threw him against the wall, causing a small crack to form and dust to rain down from the ceiling. But that didn't stop their chanting.

The circle grew brighter, and two more figures emerged from the shadows. They raised their hands towards the sky and formed glowing balls of fire. They cast them down towards me, and I dodged all but one, which luckily only ruined my rifle. I drew my pistol and put two bullets in their heads, but still, the chanting grew. The circle blurred, and I knew it was too late. Just as I shot a few of the remaining cultists, the last few coughed up blood and keeled over, the spell complete.

I took cover just as the portal exploded outwards, covering the room in Hell's light. Sulphuric embers lilted through the air, and I put my hand over my mouth and nose to prevent myself from breathing it in.

I was too late.

I reloaded my pistol and took a step closer to the portal. The swirling red energy beckoned me, and I fell forward into its welcoming embrace. I landed on a rocky surface, the air itself choked with sulphur. The smell made me cringe. I'm finally here.

Before I could even catch my bearings, a handful of Imps buzzed toward me. "Come get me!" I shouted, though a sliver of doubt crept through my mind. If I couldn't stop some cultists... humans... how can I kill a demon?

I unloaded the entire clip and only downed one of them. The others were on me in a flash, and I didn't have enough time to reload. I drew my knife and cut up a second one, though it only withdrew, not going down entirely.

I fought my way out of their arms and bought myself just enough time to reload. I dropped my only grenade as I retreated to a higher point, and I took out six of the seven left. With my third clip, I took out the last Imp.

I let the tension fall from my muscles as I took stock. I only had six clips left, since my rifle lay in tatters on the other side of the portal. My knife would have to be my main piece, though it wasn't really sharp enough to warrant getting in close.

What am I supposed to do?

I shook my head, clearing it of doubts. No, Mother wouldn't like me to doubt myself. I got myself into this mess. I'll get myself out.

I glanced around, but the portal was nowhere to be seen.

A female voice echoed through the valley, chilling my blood with every word.

"Welcome, Sister Aurora, to my domain. I was expecting something... more extravagant from your first display of heavenly power, but I suppose you were always the late bloomer, weren't you?"

I bared my teeth. "Show yourself, demon!" I shouted into the air. A slow simmer crept into my cool blood.

"Anger is ill-befitting of someone so lovely, wouldn't you agree? Regardless, I'm sure you will be more entertaining in the following trials. Enjoy, my dear!"

Another eight Imps appeared right behind me. They wrested my pistol away from me, though I did stab one of them in the chest. The tiny thing went down, which only left more room for the others to claw at me. My armour seemed to prevent most of their attacks from getting through, though they did steal all of my armaments. I managed to cut another one, which then withdrew. I pushed two off me, only for another to hop on my back, slamming me to the floor again.

We scrambled around for a moment before I crawled over, two of them on my back, to where they had tossed my gun. I used it to kill one of them, but another stole it from me again and tossed it even further.

I slashed wildly with my knife, but they were getting smarter; they pulled back, giving me some breathing room. Each time I would lunge out towards them, they would dodge and strike back at me while I was vulnerable. Finally, after an intense beating, I heard my shoulder plate crack. The entire arm of my armour broke away, leaving nothing but my thin clothes beneath it, which were quickly torn away by the Imps.

As we danced, I killed two more, still leaving four that had me surrounded. One of them withdrew, suddenly, and I felt a sharp pain against my chest plate. The armour cracked and broke away as the Imp shot at my metal plates repeatedly. The cowardly wretch even reloaded my pistol in order to keep firing on me.

Eventually, after the bastard unloaded three entire clips, I stood there, covered in nothing but some thin cloth.

I snarled and charged forwards, slicing the Imp's throat and reclaiming my pistol as the other three recoiled at my sudden fervour. I spent the rest of my ammo killing them until I was left with nothing but some cloth, a knife, and an empty pistol.

I was panting, not even caring that I was inhaling the sulphur straight into my lungs.

As I wheezed, the ground shook. I looked up to see a huge demon before me, the rough exoskeleton coating its skin giving it a bony look. It dripped with some liquid, possibly sweat from the drastic heat, and stared down at me. "Uhh, hi," I said, nerves creeping into my throat.

The voice appeared again. "Welcome to your first real challenge. You've been incredibly disappointing so far, and my guests are all eager for you to give them a proper show. Do something flashy, Sister, or else."

I readied my knife, but before I even had the chance to contemplate my strategy, the demon had me by the throat. A grin crept across its toothy maw, and with its opposite hand, it stoked my face. I tried to bite at the claw, but it stayed just out of reach of my teeth. The claw moved down to my neck and started cutting away at my shirt.

It stripped me down to my underwear, baring my pale skin to the heat of the underworld. My breathing became more haggard as it clutched my throat and fumbled with my bra. It stuck one claw down between my breasts and pulled at the string connecting the fabric until it withdrew, leaving my breasts covered.

I let out a hesitant sigh as it stroked my leg, its sweat mixing with my own.

"Let... me... go," I groaned as the beast tightened its grasp again. My windpipe closed fully, and my lungs started to beg.

It stroked my leg again, this time drawing me closer. Its mouth opened, and a long slithering tongue snaked out of the wet orifice. It leered at me for a moment before caressing my cheek gently. The slippery monster slathered the sides of my face with saliva, even going so far as to invade my ears.

Finally, after abusing my skin a bit more with its muscle, it let my neck go somewhat, and I sucked a deep breath into my lungs. Before I could give my lungs what they wanted fully, though, it jammed the appendage all the way down my throat. I felt the creature fight briefly with my epiglottis before delving further down my passage, all the while pumping my mouth full of its spit.

I tried vomiting, but it repressed my urge with its sheer strength and its tongue travelled all the way down my esophagus and into my stomach. I could taste its saliva soaking my tongue and invading my senses. It pulled me against its body, allowing its thick tongue to further explore my stomach, and I could feel its muscle writhing against my inner walls.

The creature moaned into my mouth, and with the loud noise came another flood of saliva, which filled my mouth and forced me to swallow it.

Finally, when I felt my vision fading, the powerful beast's tongue still deep within me, it pulled out abruptly, causing me to cough up a huge puddle of both of our spit. My bra was thoroughly soaked, and so was the creature's chest. It tore off my bra, letting my breasts fall free, and it dropped me to the floor.

I heaved, trying to expel more of the beast's fluids, but as I pulled myself to my feet, I realized I was eye-level with the demon's crotch.

A slit in its pelvis opened, and a thick muscle began making its way out of the skin. A huge cock appeared between its legs, partially covered in the same exoskeleton as the rest of its body. As the penis grew, the spit I had puked onto the creature's chest dripped onto it, lubing it up.

That'll break me... "No... that'll ruin me. You can't!"

But even I could barely hear my voice. The demon pulled me closer, its appendage seeping heat into the already hot air. As it rubbed my face along its cock, it forced me to smell the penis. Oh... oh no...

I suddenly remembered the addicting pheromones demons excreted, but as I tried to pull myself away, I felt my muscles grow even weaker.

That's a good girl, I heard in my head. Don't fight pure pleasure. It's better this way.

I felt my eyes glaze over, but a small spark of sanity shocked my body into overdrive.

I clawed at the creature's cock and even managed to slip a finger into its sheath.

It roared and tossed me to one side. I scrambled to my feet and dashed away, but I lost my footing and stumbled down a less-than-steep slope.

As I regained my footing, I found myself surrounded by cliffs much steeper than those that I'd fallen down. This doesn't seem right...

As I stumbled to my feet, I came face-to-face with a monstrous hoof the size of my head. I looked up to see a colossal demon, more than a storey tall, eyeing my nearly naked body. The creature's red flesh absorbed each of the embers that landed on it, and the thick horns atop its head gave it a bull-like demeanor.

Loud clapping echoed around the valley. "It seems as though you have found a way to entertain my guests in place of combat. The Grunt was just getting warmed up, but I'm sure this Knight will be more your speed. Please, continue." The voice died down again, leaving me alone with the immense creature.

It watched me from a distance, not breaking eye contact for a few seconds. I took stock of my surroundings. I'd certainly appeared in a new location. The sky was more orange, and the cliffs were far too steep to climb. I was practically in an open-sky corridor.

The creature ran its thick tongue over its lips. I don't want to French Kiss this one too. I cringed internally before turning on my heel and dashing away from it.

I heard its thundering hooves give chase, and it caught up to me within seconds. It latched a finger into my underwear and picked me up with a wedgie. "Let... me... go!" I screamed, throwing fists blindly. It just observed me before slamming my face into its crotch. The sweaty stench of its cock radiated from its sheath, and I gagged as the smell invaded my nostrils.

It let out a low growl before the tip of its cock emerged from the meat-hole. Goosebumps shot up my arms as the cock reached the length and thickness of my leg before continuing to grow.

Finally, it stopped. I almost laughed at how absurdly large the creature's penis was. I tried wrapping my hands around it, but I couldn't reach all the way around. The tip leaked gooey, purple liquid at my touch, which I quickly licked up. What am I doing?

I pulled away, but the creature's finger on my shoulder was surprisingly comforting. We want this, Aurora. Give in.

I ran my tongue along the wet surface of the cock from the tip to base, and after I'd gathered a mouthful of the natural lube coating the veiny shaft, I swallowed the liquid. It travelled down my throat and filled me with a warm hunger.

I looked up at the beast, meeting its red eyes.

The head of its cock flared as our lustful gazes met. "Let your Sister have a taste," I felt myself say. I was losing control, but somehow... I didn't mind it.

I kissed the tip of the penis and ran my tongue over its ridges. The tower of meat throbbed under my tastebuds. I moaned into the air, the embers landing on my skin adding to the pleasures my mind was being inundated with.

I slathered my face with the Knight's precum, and finally opened my mouth, inviting the hulking monster into my body. It slowly pushed forward, and with my help, it slipped the tip of its cock into my cheek. I felt like a chipmunk as the tip flared, stretching my jaw beyond mortal limits. The pain was extreme, but the pleasure overcame me. I felt my panties grow wet as I relieved myself into them.

With two fingers on the back of my head, the creature began moving me along its dick. Slowly at first, but progressively faster. It got me about eight inches along the thick appendage before my gag reflex wouldn't let it go any further.

It grew weary of me pleasuring only the first third of its long sceptre and started pushing me deeper. I tried pulling myself off of its cock, but it was far too strong.

With a roar, it slammed me all the way to the base. I felt my insides completely bend to its will and cock as my nose met its pelvis.

I moaned as my mind cracked. I could feel the demon's aphrodisiatic energy flowing into me, consuming my consciousness. That's it... don't fight it, Aurora. Life will be good with a demon as your lawfully wedded husband. You will birth the next legions of hell...

My eyes rolled back in my head as the creature started humping my face. It destroyed my throat with each thrust, the cock easily reaching into my stomach and beyond. Each time the monster pulled out, even halfway, I could taste my own stomach acid still clinging to his length.

Give me more, I willed, and it seemed that the Knight heard me. He roared again, this time, beginning to jackhammer my face into his crotch. My nose slapped against his hard flesh, and I felt tears running down my cheeks.

Why are you crying? I asked.

Because, Aurora, we are the luckiest girl in the world. We've found our perfect match.

Just as I heard my thoughts reply, the creature leaned back, completely stowing his sceptre away in my cavern.

With a third roar, this one shaking my very soul, and causing the cock within me to vibrate enough to send me over the edge, we came together.

I felt my panties get even further soaked as my stomach expanded... and expanded... and expanded. He didn't have any visible balls, so I had no idea how long he would keep going. I just basked in the glory of my partner's orgasm. He filled my stomach all the way to bursting, and just as I felt a pop, I saw my stomach begin to glow with purple light. I've been truly broken now.

I inflated nearly six times as large as my original body size before he even showed signs of slowing down. Finally, he pulled out, his cock now coated in both of our fluids, and with a pop, allowed me to vomit dozens of pounds of cum all over myself.

I tried to close my mouth and contain the spray, enjoying the salty taste far too much, but it just flowed out of my nose. I collapsed in a pile, still choking up thick purple liquid, as I watched my mate trudge away. "No," I gargled through the cum. "You're supposed to be my husband!"

As I felt darkness creep over me, I suddenly found myself on my feet. I shook myself awake, my mind already clearer than before. My resolve was hardened, though the doubt in my mind had staked a much larger corner than before.

"That was quite the show, Aurora," the voice echoed around again. This time, though, I could pinpoint a source. A tall, red-skinned woman stood in a booth overlooking the arena in which I stood.

I gazed around, only now seeing the extent of the colosseum in which they trapped me. Thousands of demons sat in the bleachers, cheering my name, as well as other words, like "Slut," and "Demon-seed-guzzler."

I felt strangely proud. The Sisters had never given me this much recognition, and I had worked hard to earn those titles.

"I'm sure you're quite happy with your performance. We certainly are. You have proven to be formidable. Not everyone can please a Knight so thoroughly."

I felt my womb grow warm as she mentioned my former lover. I glanced down, and sure enough, a glowing pentagram hovered over my groin. That doesn't seem good.

I only realized then that I was wearing some kind of skimpy armour. It looked like the kind of armour a porn star knight would wear. It was just underwear made of leather with various interconnected metal plates. I was also holding a simple buckler and longsword.

That's hot, I felt myself think. I was getting turned on in front of all these people.

"Come down and face me!" I shouted to the woman. She bore the crown of a Night Queen and certainly had the demeanor of one.

She laughed, and so did the crowd. "After your last performance, you deserve a boon. I will grant you your wish, should you survive the encounter with my Vassal. Good luck, Sister," she said, her voice surprisingly earnest.

I heard the grating of stone, and whirled around to see a large metal gate being pulled up by a pair of Knights. Just seeing them lit a flame in my loins, but I resolved not to get distracted by them.

Just as the gate clanged to the top, I nearly lost my footing as a loud quake rocked the arena. Then another, which did knock me over. Then another, and another. Finally, the source of the earth-shattering footsteps made itself known. A huge, Minotaur-like beast stomped out from behind the gate. Covered in a thick coat of fur, the horns atop its head were much larger than that of the Knight. In fact, altogether, it stood easily head and shoulders above the lesser demons. It was at least fifteen feet tall.

My voice caught in my throat, and I couldn't even consider a course of action as the lumbering beast, wearing nothing but a loincloth, stood before me. Its tiny clothes did nothing to cover its magnificent bulge.

"Let the last trial of Sister Aurora commence!"

The Vassal slammed its hands together, which knocked me back a step as the shockwave caused a thin layer of dust to fly into the air. Before the particles could find their resting place again, it charged forward with a wild swing. I ducked beneath its arm, but it pivoted on its heel with alarming speed.

It slammed the back of its hand into my stomach, and before I could fly across the arena and slam into the wall, it grabbed my hair and swung me around like a flail.

It raised me over its head and slammed me into the ground, my body aching and my breath gone from my lungs. It picked me up with gentle fingers and ran its tongue over my body. I felt his pheromones seep into my skin, and my eyelids grew heavy.

I saw the blue welts across my skin begin to lessen, and the aching disappeared. "Thank you," I moaned as he quickly removed his loincloth. My will had been restored and was completely gone again already.

He reached down and removed my metal bikini with ease. I didn't do anything to stop him, just ogling at his impressive size. The Vassal had the only mammalian genitalia. A full, flaccid cock and balls rested between his hairy legs. I pressed my breasts together and shook my ass a little.

I danced, showing off my curves, in front of thousands of demons as they cheered. The insults mostly gave way to just my name as they chanted. The Sisters never did this for me, I thought. You belong here, the voice in my head said, and I started to agree with it.

The Vassal's cock grew as it watched me, letting out a low growl as it narrowed its eyes, watching me like a horny predator.

I bent over and spread my ass. "Come get me, big boy," I felt myself say. Are you sure?

"Yes." Then enjoy yourself.

A smile crept over my face. I spanked myself, my ass rippling in the red light. The huge footsteps advanced towards me until he positioned his heavy cock above me.

12