Into the Depths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed both hands on my thighs, completely encapsulating them in his meaty palms. I moaned as he drooled onto the back of my head.

I can do this.

As soon as I felt the head of his cock against my body, my breath caught in my throat. Maybe this isn't a good idea...

I almost protested, but he slipped inside. My consciousness nearly fell away, but I clung to it desperately as my stomach bulged beyond belief. I groaned in pain, and I felt his cock vibrating as he let out a moan.

I came instantly, the pleasure washing over me and sending chills up my spine. I screamed as he started moving, his hips inching ever closer to mine as he thrust.

As he slammed another inch into my pussy, darkness seeped into my vision. I woke as he thrust again and lost all sense of time as I was dragged over the threshold of consciousness hundreds of times. He broke my body with ease, his hands still clenched firmly to my legs.

How long has it been?

The crowds had changed, and I recognized a few fresh faces as my mate showed no signs of stopping. Finally, he started to speed up. I was still only about halfway down his cock. After a few more gut-wrenching thrusts, he shoved me all the way to the base.

I felt his cock in my throat, my cervix expanding around his length as he thrust faster and faster.

He started moaning haggardly as he continued to speed up before reaching a new steady pace. I drifted in time for another few shift changes in the crowds before he finally pulled my hair back so I was looking him in the eyes. He leaned down and ran his tongue all over my face, cleaning my brow of the sweat that had accumulated over the course of the eternal fucking.

As he shoved his tongue down my throat, I felt my womb grow warm. I could see the purple glow from the edge of my vision grow brighter as my ovaries readied to accept his seed. "Give it to me," I moaned in between deep throating his tongue.

Finally, he slammed our hips together and used his thumbs to rub my breasts as his balls grew warm beneath me. He thrust a few final times before my stomach exploded outwards. The gathered crowds cheered my name as he filled me.

I reached down with my weak arms and rubbed his balls as they contracted. With each pump of cum, his testicles grew warmer and refilled instantly. Can he refill as fast as he can cum?

I leaned against him as his cock below me as he continued to fill me. My stomach expanded until I looked like I was filled with triplets, and then kept going. My eyes rolled back in my head.

Give it to me. I want more...

I felt darkness overcome me once more.

Finally, I awoke, bouncing up and down. I was strapped to some sort of machine that pumped a massive cock into my ass.

As my surroundings filled in around me, I realized they'd actually strapped me to the Vassal's chest. His cock was lodged firmly in my ass, a huge plug stuffed into my pussy, trapping his cum in my womb. Pleasure overwhelmed my senses, my brain practically fried.

We travelled down stone hallways; me bouncing on the thick shaft as we went. I moaned, and he stroked my stomach gently.

We arrived at a vast set of double doors, which he thrust open, revealing a long, ornate room with a throne at one end. Atop the adorned chair sat the woman who had taunted me for... for what? Right, I killed some demons.

My mind was slowly returning to its former state, though the cock in my bowels slowed that process considerably.

"Hello, Aurora," she called.

The Vassal walked me down the long carpet until I could see the whites in her eyes, then stopped.

"Having fun?"

I nodded weakly. My neck was incredibly sore.

"It's good to see you admit it. Well, I'm here, keeping my promise. You said you wanted to face me, should you survive your encounter with my Vassal?"

I felt my vocal cords warm up, readying to speak. "I'm sorry, m'lady. I was wrong to threaten you. Your vassal is... a gift to this world."

She nodded. "Yes. Well, he is less than talkative, but I can sense he wants to keep you, but only if you're willing. Here, let me link you."

I suddenly felt my mind explode outwards, and I could feel another presence waiting just beyond the walls of my skull. I reached outwards mentally, brushing close to the presence.

Hello, I said simply.

Greetings, my lady, he said. Even through his barriers, I could feel the pleasure emanating from his cock. I tensed my stomach, sending him more waves of ecstasy.

He moaned.

I am glad she paired us.

Me too, he thought towards me. Would you like to meet my parents?

Should I commit to this? His cock feels amazing, and he seems nice. I thought back to the arena. Plus, the Sisters barely ever acknowledged me. Maybe this is what I'm meant to do.

I reached out to him physically and pulled him down so I could plant a kiss on his cheek.

The Queen laughed, a surprisingly genuine sound, and spoke again. "Well, it seems you two lovebirds have much to discuss. I will leave you to it."

She stood and exited via a side door, leaving the two of us alone.

Good, my lover said. Now that she's gone, I'd like to request that we have peonies at our wedding. They always meant so much to me and-

Woah, you might be getting ahead of yourself. Let's just talk, for now.

Talk. I can do that.

I kissed my mate again, and he walked away down the halls, each step sending his cock further inside me.

This is where I'm meant to be.

*****

Thanks for reading! Feedback and suggestions are much appreciated, as always!

12