All Comments on 'Into the Dog House Ch. 04'

by ofbuttons

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF this is one stupid dog. When he got home after she refused him the key, grabbed up all the dog play shit, dog cage, dog mits and collar and returned them or put them in outside garbage. Then went to home depot got a small bolt cutter, and cut the fucking chastity cage off !! So that when his sweet and loving wife came home he could tell her to Shove that key and neckless up her ass. And now they could talk about their marriage..

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Why does she hate him? Honestly. This is not normal behavior and it’s definitely disturbing and you wouldn’t do this to someone you cared for or respected.

What’s next? Electric torture? Getting him hooked on drugs? Eating dog food?

How is supposed to wipe his ass? What happens if there is an emergency?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This and your other chapters are fantastic! Will be following this as long as you write it. Hope you reconsider the cuckolding you mentioned in chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if he will leave her when she brings a woman or even a may to their home to play with her while he watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i agree with Anonymous, Throw out all of those fucking dog toys and the cock cage, then talk to her when she gets home, tell a fucking way your going to be her fucking dog in a cage or cages. She going to force you to be a caged dog while in that chastity cage all the time, while she cuckolds you, stop her now. You don't need her that bitch, especially if you ain't going to get to fuck her pussy!

ecorcheecorcheover 1 year ago

Ignore the trolls. These two characters are perfect for each other. Thanks for posting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This would be better if his wife wasn’t a frigid and absentee partner until this all happened. She seems incredibly selfish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still a very hot story, thanks. Looking forward to the next part

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 1 year ago

Wow! Super hot! Just found this story and will read earlier chapters. Loved when she put the cage by the TV, wish I was her pet!

Duke567Duke567over 1 year ago

I really wanted to like this story. But I just couldn't. Her passive aggressive form of control actually made me feel angry. I wanted him to leave and hire a lawyer the next day. Probably have her charged with sexual assault.

I read and enjoy the previous chapters, but I couldn't actually finish this one. This chapter seems more like abuse than sexy play.

ofbuttonsofbuttonsover 1 year agoAuthor

@Duke567: thanks for this feedback, I genuinely appreciate you sharing your response with me. a NC/R story (when played a little straight) can definitely enter these areas, especially when conflict between the couple is added to the mix and the sex acts become part of that power struggle. I can't promise it won't stray that way again so this may simply just not be the series for you, but I do want to keep an eye on that balance going forward and let both characters and their relationship develop.

@ Anonymous: this, to the one with the 'frigid bitch' remark -- very fair! Rachel has some flaws to smooth out/run into, and this won't be to everyone's taste. again, like Duke567, it may not be the series for you, but my plan is for both of these two characters to grow and learn. :)

and a quick thank you to those who are digging the story! I'll hopefully see you next week for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Him leading the relationship or being equals wasn't working for her which caused the dead bedroom. She had an idea that she might like to take control, to try femdom, and that's why she bought the chastity cage. On her birthday she comes home to not only him in the chastity cage, but a whole helpless puppy locked in a dog crate. She plays along and gets a huge dose of what it feels like to have absolute power. She loves it and wants more! It feeds her lust and has woken up their lacklustre love life. She needs to explain to him how this is working for her, for them. Let her love for him show through, not just domination and cruelty, while she leads him deeper into a world of submission. Loving humiliation, not just degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Impresionante!

Me encanta!

Esperando el siguiente capítulo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the story started out with their sex life becoming a bit dull, right? She bought him a cock cage and he bought a bunch of other dog toys. She now has a very good taste of the femdom blood in her veins. She wants to see where this all goes and loves him in a very different way. He, like some males, only thinks of his cock. She has read about femdom and the cock cage is a good start. She puts on the collar and gives him some kneepads (how thoughtful and loving for her), and locks up his hands. She needs to put a vibrating butt plug with a long tail attached inside his butt. I was hoping she would be able to de-vox him for a few hours so he could not talk. I hope she gives his tongue some good workouts. Maybe after awhile, she brings home another woman to make love to her. Maybe she will start off with single guy and graduates to several guys so her husband can watch. Over time she sends him some videos of her with other guys while he stays home. So many options for the author to choose. So far, so good. An easy 5 stars.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz2002over 1 year ago

It’s funny how this chapter seems to elicit such opposite comments. I guess that if you aren’ into, or fear your desires for femdom perhaps, it’s easy to dismiss her as a bitch (genuinly no pun intended) and Gregory as stupid for getting dragged into this rabbithole, kicking and screaming,

I for one, love it. 5 stars and looking forward to what Gregory and his dick really desire deep down,

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 month ago

If this is a tale of growth as a dom/sub-couple, this part would work very well for me.

If this is the start of spiraling downwards to something unhealthy, I'll regret have continued reading.

God, I hope this is a loving wife getting drunk on the power due to a lack of experience.

I doubt that I'm able to stomach the umptieth passive agressive cruel mistress with no actual caring for the poor sod she's subjugating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userofbuttons@ofbuttons
Find my stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6106424&page=submissions My stories are often to do with reluctance plots, and include a range of fetish and BDSM-adjacent kinks, featuring both sexes with a range of sexualities and pairings. Everyt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES