Into the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man comes of age & it admitted as an adult.
3.5k words
4.34
40.2k
73

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

This work is fictional.

All characters herein are at least 18 y/o

**************

My wife and I were watching our eldest daughter being laid on the altar of Venus. The temple priest was preparing to take her flower. She was entering womanhood. Her mother and I were sitting in the pews watching the event. A woman. Seeing the apprehension on her face brought to memory my own initiation many years ago.

I had just turned 18 two days before. On the night that I turned 18, my mother led me to her bedroom. Dad was standing inside waiting for us as we entered the room. Then he spoke.

"Son on Sunday you will become a man at the ceremony bring you into the full membership in the "Congregation of the Open Life." Your mother and I will be performing sexual intercourse tonight right before your eyes. We are doing this because we love you and do not want to dee you go into shock on Sunday when you will perform your first act of sexual intercourse with the High Priestess."

He kissed mom then held her for a bit easing her concerns that her baby was becoming a man.

"David, strip off everything then sit in that chair." I did what my father directed getting naked before them. then sitting on the chair that father pointed to."

"Son the first step in making love to a woman is to remove her clothes if she is wearing any. "

He begins kissing mom and caressing her ass pulling her skirt up then letting it fall back done as well she moves his hand to her breast. I hear mom begin to moan and move her body against Dad's body moving closer to him. A noticeable bulge is evident in dad's pants then I see mom stroking his member while it is still in his pants. The sight is causing my penis to rise.

Periodically I see mom glancing my way to check on me and see how I am doing. When she sees my hard erect cock, she smiles approving of my stiff member. "Robert, look at our son see how hard and horny he is. A chip off the old block."

"I bet you can't wait to taste him."

"Mmmmm," is all she says.

Dad has her naked now. They are hugging each other very tightly as kissing arousing one another even more. Then mom drops to her knee's removing Dad's shoes and pants with underwear. As soon as her eyes see his cock, mom goes right for it kidding her head and sucking it. She looks at me directly saying, "I am now going to suck your father's cock until he comes in my mouth."

She began by licking the head and kissing it then mam took dad's cock in her mouth ducking him as her lips up and down the shaft and her hand cupped his balls. Dad was moaning and groaning as mom worked his cock, "Mary you are so GOOD!" It was evident mom was driving dad out of his mind until he spilled his seed in her mouth after a quick warning.

"Robert I am so wet," mom said to dad, "fuck me now."

Mom moves to the head of the bed then opens her legs wide open. Dad gets between her thighs at the bottom of her body. "David, I need to show you the parts of a woman's bottom..."

Mom breaks in, "For Christ's sake, Robert, show him later but fuck me NOW!"

After hearing that dad positions his cock near mom's slit the pushes in. Mom gasp as dad pushes his cock into my mother. I sat there mesmerized but the sound of him slapping into her, her moans and groans, and the scent of sex in the room.

"David, come here and kiss momma."

I give her a peck on the cheek. "Not that baby kiss an adult kiss." Mom grabs me pulling my head down to her lips she kisses me full on the lips. It felt really good so I kiss her back and before too long we are kissing passionately as dad fucks her.

"That's a hot sight, me son kissing his mom knowing that I am fucking her. Wow."

"Yes it is hot and your wife is getting ready to come. How about you stud?"

"Whenever you are wife?

"Move away from momma for a bit but stay close."

"O God Robert slam me, I am just about there."

Then she screams, "Yes! fill me with your seed."

Both grunt and moan. Dad is pushing in on mom, mom is pushing back then dad grunts, and mom screams, "O fuck yes! Yes! I love your man juice, Robert."

Dad collapses on mo then rolls off on her left side. Seeing that the show was over, I turn to walk out of their room. "Where are you going buster!" mom said to me. Didn't I tell you to stay close?"

"Yes, you did mom."

"Then come here and lay on my other side. Both my men beside me and me in the middle. It doesn't get any better than this."

**************

I slept like a log. In the morning mom had to shake me to get me to stir. "Get up. Today is the big day. The day you join our congregation."

I get up groggy as can be. Then I feel someone pulling at me. It is my sister Emma naked. That was the first time I ever saw her nude, that was my wake-up call. "David get on your feet we need to shower."

Sister Emma pulls me into the shower washing every part of my body and paying very special to my gentiles. I was her but she slaps me away when I try to get a feel for her parts. "Later you horny stud." That is what she told me.

When we get out my other sister and my mother begins drying us. Both of them naked. My sister Penelope, Penny for short, gives me a big passionate kiss then begins drying me drying my cock as balls three times. When she is done I get a passionate kiss from her.

"Okay girls time to get him ready." They rub something all over my cock balls it tingled me. It would be lengthy to relate to you everything they did. Lastly, mom hands me a large glass of some green substance. "What is it?"

"Just drink it. I wouldn't give you anything harmful." That is what mom said. At the first taste, I wasn't so sure of her assurance. Its taste was beyond description. At first, I felt nauseous faded away thankfully. There was no noticeable effect at first but then I felt my prostate tingling, then my testicles tingling, finally my cock became engorged with blood getting the hardest it had ever been to that point in my life.

"Ma what is happening to me?"

"It is the effects of the aphrodisiac and sexual performance enhancer. the pain and discomfort will ease as the day passes. For now dear, take your cock in your hand then come along."

When we were in the car and on our way, mom spoke up, "This afternoon you will consummate admittance into the Congregation by fuck four women. The High Priestess, then I followed Joan Makowski and Mary Evert. You will be expected to inseminate all four of us and bring all of us to at least one orgasm before filling our wombs with your seed."

"David," Penny spoke up to say, "the girls had to let four men take penetrate us, achieve at least one orgasm, then take the guy's load into us. Ours was like your initiation except reversed. I had all I could do to tolerate two of dad's friends fucking me than filling me."

"Amen to that sister."

We arrive a minute later, the Temple was close at hand to our home, mom pulls the SUV into our place and we exit the vehicle. I wore a blue gown the females had on pink gowns, it was led together by a red sash. My gown has a white sash.

Each hugs me before we enter the building expressing their love and support telling me that will console me this evening. Once inside the girls walk to the right where the females sit until the intermixing part of the service is announced.

Dad and two of his close buddies come up to me then lead me toward the "Grooms Lounge" where they sit me down.

"How are you feeling son?"

"A bit apprehensive, dad."

"It will be over before you know it. Besides your mother has picked out two of her hottest friends as their two husbands and I can attest to."

"Yes sir."

"Now son, go slow since it's your first time in a pussy. That way you may last a little bit longer before you cum. Finally, the High Priestess is someone you have known all your life. She loves you almost as much as your mother."

Some man who I didn't know at all comes back and asks dad, "Is he ready?"

Dad responds, 'More than ready."

He leaves the room then I hear his call, "The candidate is awaiting your indulgence."

"Bring him forth." I recognized that voice but not quite it was different. I thought then realized it couldn't be Mary James who has been our next-door neighbor forever.

No time to think because I am being ushered out with my cock swinging around out from under that robe. The order of march was my Dad out in front of me and his two buddies at my rear with putting me in the middle marching slowly with my exposed cock.

When we reach the altar, the High Priest turns me around to face the congregation. "Let's first see what he has to offer us sisters."

Dad's two buddies untie the sash letting it fall open exposing my nude front. I hear "Oooo," "Agh," and "Mmmm's" as I stood there exposed. Some of those hens were giggling like school girls as if they had never seen a naked cock before.

"Ladies all in due time, so control yourselves."

Turning to me she says, "Do you, David Michael Woods do you seek membership into the "Congregation of the Open Life"?"

"Yes, I do."

"Who is sponsoring this candidate into our congregation?"

"I am you, Robert Mills Woods.

"You are related to the candidate how?"

"I am his father."

"Does the Congregation accept this man, Robert Woods to be David's mentor in the sexual arts?

'Those in favor say, "Aye!"

"Aye" was the thunderous response.

"Those who disapprove of the student-instructor team say, "Nay"

There was not a sound.

"The "Ayes'" have it. and Robert Woods shall be David Woods's mentor."

There was a thunderous response.

The High Priestess motioned for silence and her command was immediately obeyed. Turning towards me she asks:

"Do you David Woods swear to abide by the law and regulations of our Society?"

"I do."

"Do you David Woods promise to sexually satisfy any female member of our Congregation to the best of your ability?"

"I do."

"Do you David Woods swear that you will not leave a female member without satisfaction?

"I do."

"You are hereby bound by these oaths. To prove your acceptance of these oaths, you will sexually satisfy me, your mother, Joan Makowski, and Mart Everett. Do you agree to satisfy these partners picked out for you?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then fuck me now."

She mounts the altar laying on the mattress and sheets. The attendant pulls her gown out of the priestess opens her legs bending her knees which exposes her whole bottom. I am then guided between her legs so I can enter her. I recall how nervous I was. How dry my mouth was and how my cock was twitching to enter this woman.

The attendant aligned my cock to the Priestess' vagina then tapping my butt, she urged me to thrust. I did thrust then entered Paradice. I had never felt so good as when my cock entered that wet, soft, and tight tunnel. I Heard her moan then felt her legs locking me in. "If you stop fucking me like this David Woods I'll beat up." It was Miss James!

"I think I can whip your ass, Miss James."

"Ssshh, not so loud. My identity is supposed to be a secret."

"Sorry, ma'am."

"Fuck me like your neighbor Miss James but don't let anyone know. Fuck me sweetly David Woods."

I had never fucked before so I was hoping I was doing it sweetly. I am sure if I wasn't she'd tell me about it. You see, my 5'4 neighbor who was sweet and gentle had been a Gunnery Sgt. in the Marine Corp. She knew how to kick ass. She knew she was in control and if you didn't think so, an attitude adjustment would be fast in coming. "How is this Gunny?"

"Keep fucking, puke." she giggled.

It felt so good fucking my sweet, lovely, kind, hard-ass Marine gunny neighbor. I wasn't supposed to kiss her because plowing the High Priestess was supposed to be serious work, but emotionally I wanted to make love to her. She wanted it as well, I could tell by looking into her eye

I started to fucker her harder and faster. I felt her getting tenser and tenser and I felt the pressure in my balls growing each second I was joined to her. At last, she released spraying me with her juice causing me to send my cream into her belly.

"Thank you, Priestess."

"My house Wednesday 15:00 hours," she whispered back.

I then dismounted her and she displayed my cum leaking out of her vagina.

"Our candidate has satisfied his first woman. The next woman is Mary Woods.

"Mary, please lay on the altar."

Some attendants cleaned me and the priestess then changed the sheets before mom lay upon the altar.

After the priestesses, I was allowed to show emotion to the woman I was mounted on, so I gave my mother a very long and passionate kiss. When we broke it, I entered her and mom emitted a deep sigh.

"Someone called out, "Boy, you are making your father jealous."

It was answered, "No he's not. Bob has known that Mary preferred her son to him ever since the nurse put the boy in her arms for the first time."

Everyone laughed at that.

"Don't pay them any mind, you know better. Fuck me with all the love we share as mother and son."

With each friction, our smiles became more evident to everyone but we didn't care because as she felt my cock teasing the muscles in her pussy the greater the love grew. Her adoring smile captured me the more I pumped in and out of her. Each with withdrawal, the more and more of her love juice onto your balls.

"Mom I love fuck you."

"David your cock feels so good within me. I love you more and I hope you know that."

"Ooh, hah" she repeated as we kept fucking.

"David make me cum. Cum with me and fill your mommy's pussy with your hot man cream."

I began to pump her harder and faster. Mom started saying, "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Then she said, "David! Aagh! Fuck! Fuck! I am coming."

At that same time, I felt the walls of her pussy squeeze me tightly sending me over the top. I felt my seed filling her. Then filling her more. Till the womb that gave me life was full of my life. We made intense love. We both felt satisfied.

Again, when I dismounted her, she displayed the fruit of our love drawing from her.

Dad came up to get her then escorted her back to where he was sitting. My two sisters appeared then sat on the other side of mom then they kissed after which dad lovingly embraced mother. I felt very touched.

"Our candidate has satisfied his second woman. The next woman is June Makowski.

"Joan, please mount the altar."

The name Joan Makowski name was unknown to me, the woman who answered the call was not. It was Aunt Sissy. She had been my mother's friend since both were in kindergarten.

As she walked up the aisle I became mesmerized looking at her nude body with its breast swinging as she walked and that trimmed "V" above her pubis My cock twitched when I saw her mount the platform. I took her instar plus a smile lit my face. Her face was lit up as well greeting my body with arms wide open.

We kissed as I slid my cock into her. She was even wetter than my mother who was very wet in my opinion. But having only fucked two women, what did I know.

I began fucking auntie faster than I had the first two because she always made me feel better around her. So I was really turned on when I saw her naked for the very first time. For some reason, the rules prohibited a lot of oral stimulation or touching the partner's genitals, breasts for women, and butts for all. But that is exactly what I wanted to do to Aunt Sissy.

"Speed it up Honey," Did she just call me honey? I thought I heard her say that.

Faithful to the lady's request, I sped up my thrusting. Soon she lay there gazing off into space enjoying the moment. Her breathing became more rapid and I felt her squeeze my ding-a-ling with her pussy, mouthing fuck me under her breath. I felt her tense up and I knew she was about ready to have an orgasm. I kept fuck her hard then my balls told me I was going to have an orgasm" She responded, "Let it go with my orgasm. I want to feel your holiday seed in me."

"O God," I let it go and she screamed, "Goddamn I feel you in my pussy, David!"

So I said, I collapsed upon her wanting to kiss her and suck her tits but that rule prohibited so I said in my frustration, "Damn that rule"

"Honey I want to as well. But we can do it later. Okay?"

"Yes okay," as I dismounted her.

Once more she exhibited the fruit of our loves to the crowd and once more they went ape shit looking at me cum draining out of a woman's pussy.

My last initiation fuck was a lady called Mary Evert. I had no idea who that might be but I was about to find out. A short yellow-haired woman was walking down the aisle when she got to the platform when she doffed her robe I saw immediately that she was a natural blonde since the hair covering her pussy was also blonde. She had what I would call a medium-sized pair of breasts, very pretty legs, and a nice firm round butt.

I still had no idea who she was among the daughters of Eve, but she was a pretty daughter. When she mounted the alter spreading her legs for the ceremonial fuck, it was evident that she was very aroused because her pussy lips glistened with the pussy juice which came from her. Her scent was a very definitive aroma of musk which would draw a man to her if her gorgeous face didn't. Her lips were pressed together as her eyes looked intensely at me.

I got on the alter positioning myself to couple with her, she looks at me saying, "You still have no idea who I am do you?"

"Sorry, ma'am but no."

"Well fuck me. I am so horny. I'll tell you who I am after you fill my womb with your seed." heavenly.

I pushed into her to find her pussy was heavenly. It was soft, wet, warm, and very tight. birth canal she gasped and I did. When I pulled and thrust in the tightness of the tube sent electric shocks throughout my body and I could feel her gathering all the remaining cum in my body to marshal then flood her in a flush or two.

"Does the name Samantha mean anything to you?"

"Sorry, but no."

"I cannot believe my ears!"

Then it dawned on me, "You are Mrs. Stevens, my dad's boss."

"Ta-Da"

I had been fucking her for a long time, I think. When someone touched my shoulder signaling us to finish. So I fuck her faster which makes my balls tight full of seed, "I am going to cum in you"

"I am ready to cum as well. Let's do it together."

She tenses up squeezing my cock even tight then bounces on the table which is the switch setting my ball's tight with cum to drain, flushing ropes of cum into her pussy.

That did it. Couldn't fuck another woman tonight if I wanted to and I did not want to. I wanted to sleep and then enter a monastery on Monday.

There were pictures of me separately with each I fornicated with. Then a group shot. Then mom insisted we have a family photo, Then I laid my head on a table and fell to sleep.

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers