Into the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man comes of age.
2.4k words
4.35
18.9k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

When I work up the next morning my cock hurt. My brain was numb as well. I needed to wash up before going downstairs for breakfast. When I reached the kitchen, I discovered that breakfast was already laid out.

"I heard you moving around so I prepared breakfast for you, son."

"Thanks, Mom."

She was standing there with just a small apron on. Her tits looking straight at me and her ass inviting me. "Mom, just stand right there."

She looked puzzled until she realized that, "Are you thinking about your mother's pussy?"

"Yes, it " as I get up and move toward my hard cock preceding me.

She parts her legs to give me better access to her love nest. After aligning my cock, I thrust into her. "O my, David's stiff cock inside me."

"O fuck Ma, you feel so warm and wet."

"Your father prepped me this morning before he gave Penny, a Quikie."

"I'll have to thank him tonight."

"Better yet, prep me for him when he gets home and wants my ass."

We fucked at a moderate speed for at least 10-minutes. Then I felt then tension build in her.

"Fuck faster and harder. David fuck me hard. I am just about there."

"EEEEeeeeee!" At the same time, I shot my cum into her.

"God, that was a good fuck baby."

I give her a hug and a kiss.

"Sometime later when I was in my room, Mom calls up, "David your grandma Scarlett is here."

"Be right down", I answered.

Grandmother Scarlett, mother's mother, is in her mid 50's, and well preserved. her breast sagged some but her butt was still round, and her legs looked like a woman's in her prime. She still looked hot.

"Come here and give grandma a kiss."

We kiss and hug, then she says to me, "I've gotten good reports about your performance yesterday."

"I just tried to please the ladies as best I could, grandma."

She pinched my cheek.

"Well now, could you please an old woman?"

"You want me to fuck you, grandma?"

"Yes, I do dear."

"Then it would be my pleasure to do so."

"Well, let me get situated here so I can suck that cock."

"Mother, I'll get my bed ready."

"Nonsense Frances, we can fuck on the couch here, as long as we don't get it stained."

Mom put a towel on so it wouldn't get dirty, as soon as mom covered it, grandma was sucking my cock.

She put it all in her My grandson taste, good."

After that, she took it in her mouth and began sucking me.

"You are hard enough son, now fuck me now, David?"

"Yes, I am but are you wet?"

"You'd better go down and check sweetie."

I began massaging her cunt. Her pussy seemed to enjoy the attention being paid to it. She would moan when I played with her clit and gasp loudly when I inserted three fingers in the vagina. But when I stuck my thumb in her ass, she went over the edge. She was wet and ready.

"Okay grandma, it is time to begin."

She didn't say a word just kept looking at me as her legs opened wide apart. My cock was aim at her opening when she grabbed my arm,

"David, it has been over 10-yeard since I've had a cock inside me. Please be gentle."

"Okay grandma, I will. If the pain gets too bad, I'll stop or slow down."

She pulled me down to kiss me, It was then that I pushed into her. She gasped so loudly, mom went to her to see if everything was okay. She nodded okay so I pushed a bit more of my cock into her. She signaled me to stop and I did. Damn this was exciting. Grams signal for me to give her more. Then she signaled for me to stop as she caught her breath and her birth canal got used to my cock.

"This is the last couple of inches, grandma."

"Put it all in, David."

I shoved the last little bit inside. When I touched her womb, her eyes rolled back in her head and let the deepest sigh I had ever heard up to that time.

"Fuckig me son."

"Fuck me, David!"

Mom was holding her hands smiling and grandmother was smiling back. Emma walks into the room. At first, she was shocked but when she saw mom smiling and grandma nearing ecstasy, she settled down and enjoyed the show.

Grandma signaled her down to her, "Emma, sit on my face."

Emma never wears any panties, so she just hiked her skirt straddled her grandma's face then enjoyed having her pussy licked. The "Oo's' and "Aha's" filled the room as the smell of sex.

We were fucked maybe, 20-minutes when grandma says to mom, "Frances, I think I am going to have an orgasm."

"O momma, I feel so good that my son is pleasing you."

"Faster and harder, make me cum, David."

I did as requested. She was right, after a few more strokes she screams, "FUCK! Oh, Fuck!

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck"

I hump her a few more times after she had an orgasm then announce, "I am cumming." My sperm was filling my grandmother's cunt,

"O, David! You have made your granny feel like a young woman again."

I pulled out of her and kissed her.

As I was bent over, my sister violated my ass with her finger.

After everyone got sorted out, "Mother, you and I will use the master bathroom. Emma and David the upstairs shower."

"David, both of us can get in and still fuck."

The next few days my cock got a relative rest. Mother wanted me to fuck her once a day, each sister alternated days to fuck me. So it was two fucks per day for a while.

Emma's slumber party heated things a bit. I was 18 and Penny was 20 but Emma was 26 so her parties were not like High School flings at all. They were sophisticated affairs with sophisticated people who range up to 60 something. Usually married couples but there were a few like my sister who was single and unattached. This was not her first party but it was the first she held at home, usually, she held would hold them at a hall or park or a hotel conference center if should find an inexpensive one. So, I was curious why she changed her MO. My sister doesn't do anything without a reason.

"David, are your sheets fresh."

"No, why?"

"Please change them."

"Why?"

"Because I asked. You will be glad you did, trust me."

"Okay," and I did.

"David, I want you beside me at the receiving line."

"Why?"

She pressed the stiletto heel of her shoe into my foot.

"Hey, that hurt!"

"It was meant to. Just do as I say and you will avoid further pain."

I found out later that Penny's bedroom, mine and hers, and the guest room, of course, were "privacy rooms" where couples could go off from the party to fuck in private.

As guests began to filter in, I noticed that all the women were provocatively dressed.

"Het, M what kind of party is this?"

"A sex party isn't it evident. Like they all have been."

Emma escorted everyone into the family room which she had re-arranged for tonight's festivities. I was puzzled how she did it all by herself and why she was doing it.

"I am trying to get you into the intern's program. That's the reason."

"Thanks."

People undressed putting their clothes into baskets. Some of the women were applying lube to their pussy's and anus' and the men applying it to their ever-hardening cocks.

When everyone had arrived M (Emma) began to speak. "I want to thank all of you for coming. Let me introduce my brother Dave who turned 18 a few weeks ago so I invited him as a guest. I think the ladies my enjoy his comp. He can be very charming.

M whispers to me, "Have I forgotten anything?"

"Bathrooms, towels condoms. and wipes." I whisper back.

"O, I almost forgot, there are three bathrooms in the house just through that door, a master bathroom in my parent's bedroom, the last is upstairs at the end of the hall. Beside the beds and at the four corners of this room is you will find lube and condoms the towels and wipes are also there and the same supplies will be found in the rooms for private sex. I request that no one defile my parent's bed.

"The food and drinks are through that door and the table is in that room. I think that covers it, so let's have fun."

A 30-something lady comes up to M and me, "Emma, so this is your brother. The one you've been telling us all about."

"Yes, this is my brother, David."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, David."

"David, this is Allice Bottoms the HR director."

"I've been reviewing your resume', it is impressive."

"Shall we go up to my room and discuss it."

"I would love to."

We hold hands up to my room which is vacant. Leading her through the door then closing it, I take her in my arms.

We begin French kissing immediately. Her tongue darting into my mouth and mine into hers. At the same time, I take one nipple between my thumb and finger exciting it by rubbing the end of my finger over the top of the rosebud. It extends from her breast and is very hard.

"Now you've done it. Suck it."

Taking her milk dispenser into my mouth I begin sucking and licking the horny nob. The sound of her moans excites me even more encouraging me to please her even more.

"David, now suck the other one."

She screams then digs her nails into my back, "Fuck, Fuck."

"Once she quiets down, settlings into my arms, she asks, "Eat me."

We get into a '69' position so my head is in her vulva and her head facing my cock. She takes me into her mouth, I begin to kiss her vulva.

Her juices are already beginning to make the outer lips wet. The fragrance of her cunt was delightful. I plunged in licking her and lapping up her tangy but sweet juices. At one point I stick my tongue into her vagina, my cock was in her mouth when I did and she bit down on it in her excitement. "Sorry David, but t was partially your fault."

I pled guilty then went back to her pussy. But I wanted more so I asked, "Alice, do you want to fuck now?"

"Yes."

I get between her outspread legs then aim for her aging plunging in. She was saturated so it was easy for my cock to go all the way in. I began to fuck her tight pussy moderately t first then when I picked up speed, it could be seen that it pleased her. We fucked for ten minutes or so before I felt her tense up again, "Cum with me David, fill my pussy with your cream."

When her pussy convulsed again and she screamed out, my white cream filled her. I rolled off her then we faced each other and kissed. "That was stupendous Alice."

"It was very enjoyable for me as well, David.

" Do you realize that fucking is one of the job's requirements?"

"No, I didn't. What job?"

"You are the new intern. Didn't Emma tell you?"

"Nope, but maybe she will tonight when I sleep with her."

I was headed out to the orgy when a woman I didn't know from Eve, knelt and began to suck my cock. "I cannot fuck you now but I will soon." Then she stops stands up kisses me and whispers in my ear, "My time of the month." Then kisses me again, "I am Sally."

Shortly thereafter I bump into my sister, "M did you forget something?"

"O my God!" she says, "Sorry, you are the new intern."

"We are sleeping together tonight."

"I was planning on it, baby brother."

I turn around to find an elderly gentleman and his slightly younger wife standing in front of me.

"David, I am Charles Applegood and this is my wife Thelma."

We shake hands then, "My wife wants to sleep with you tomorrow night. Can that be arranged?"

"Yes sir, of course, it can."

"We good then, will pick you up at 7 tomorrow night."

"Looking forward to it."

As they leave, Thelma cups my balls giving them a soft squeeze.

"You should be honored David, Thelma is very discriminating

on who she sleeps with."

I turn to the voice finding a very attractive 30-something woman standing in front of me. Hello, I am Cynthia Rose, you will be working under me very deeply."

"Ma'am," I tell her she pulls her to me to my chest, pressing her hard nipples into my chest.

"You'll be my last fuck of the night. Can we find a pace to discuss pre-employment stamina?"

Penny's room was free so I take her in there. The protective pad was full of wet spots. "I mind fucking in other people's cum. Do you?"

"If you don't have qualms, neither do I."

We lay facing one another, Cyndy throws her leg over mine so she can press her feverish vulva onto my thigh. After we kiss for several minutes she whispers, "I've had enough foreplay baby I just want to fuck."

We rolled her over onto her back. After she was positioned with her legs spread and knees bent, I positioned my cock pushing into her womanhood. Her cunt was hot. Inside it felt like I was sloppy 12th. but I wanted to fuck her anyway and fuck we did.

Very soon we developed our rhythm beginning a peaceful and enjoyable secession of fucking comfortably. I lost track of time, but I think we fucked for 45-minutes at least I felt she was building orgasm, and the last little bit of my cum was ready to fly out. She had a mild orgasm and I added my sperm to the sperm of the others.

We kissed. I fell upon her and fell asleep. She fell asleep as well. The sun woke us update. We were in each other's arms when we awoke.

"Good morning lover," was what I said to her.

"Good morning to you as well lover.

"Yew! I feel dirty." Cyndy aid as she became more conscious.

"Mom had a bidet, feel free to use it. Then join David in the shower." It was Emma standing in the doorway, "but no messing around."

"We won't because he'll need all the stamina and sperm he can muster when he sleeps with Thelma."

Then both giggle.

The end of Chapter 2

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers