Into The Framework Ch. 03

Story Info
Daisy can't say no to Bobbi, even when she really should.
4.7k words
4.14
3.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Agents of SHIELD or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Relax she'll be here." Bobbi said softly, cautiously reaching out and grabbing hold of Daisy's hand.

For a moment Daisy felt comforted, and the two women exchanged a smile, but then she pulled her hand away and grumbled, "You don't know that."

"I do." Bobbi insisted, and then when she got a look from the other woman added, "Jemma is stronger than most people give her credit for. She'll get through this. I know she will."

"I know..." Daisy snapped, before softening her tone, "I know people underestimate Jemma, but this place... it's just... upside down, and evil, and I just can't stop worrying about her."

"I know." Bobbi said softly, before smiling widely when she finally saw someone coming towards them, "But like I said, you didn't have too.

"DAISY!" Jemma cried out, running towards her friends.

"JEMMA!" Daisy exclaimed, quickly closing the distance between them, and then hugging her tightly, "We were so worried about you."

"Me too." Jemma said softly, trying to keep it together as she quickly hugged Bobbi too, and then asked her friends, "It's not safe here. Do you have somewhere we can talk?"

Bobbi and Daisy exchanged a look, and smiled.

*

"Wow, this is nice." Jemma marvelled as she followed her friends into their apartment, "Who's is it?"

"Ours." Bobbi beamed.

"Oh, you're roommates, that's so nice." Jemma smiled.

"Not exactly..." Daisy began hesitantly, before seeing Jemma notice a picture of the two Agents of SHIELD looking very coupley.

"Oh..." Jemma blushed, staring at the photo for a few long seconds, before turning back to her friends, "So you're..."

"Married." Bobbi finished for her, letting the word hang in the air for a few long seconds, before clarifying, "In the framework."

"Right." Jemma nodded, realizing she was being silly.

"But also..." Daisy added, cautiously taking Bobbi's hand, and then continuing, "We're together now, because when we found out we were married here it made us confess how we really felt about each other, and well, one thing led to another. But it's new, and we're still figuring it out, and this really isn't the time. And I just... you're my best friend Jemma. I wanted you to know."

"Oh Daisy." Jemma beamed, hugging her best friend tightly, "I'm so happy for you."

"You are?" Daisy grinned.

"Of course." Jemma confirmed, before pulling back, "Fitz and I always thought there was something between you two. Which is probably why you're the way you are here. Which I guess means this place did at least something right. We must remember to thank Fitz. After kicking his ass of course."

"Of course." Daisy parroted.

"But we need to find him first." Jemma said sombrely.

"Actually, that's not a problem." Bobbi said hesitantly, deciding to leave certain things out for now, "We spent the day tracking everyone down, and we know exactly where everyone is. But remember, no one has their original memories, except us, and they wouldn't be exactly receptive to us banging on their door at the end of the day. Especially as most of them don't know us here. So I suggest we get a good night sleep, and get a good meal in us, then we do our best to recruit Colson in the morning. And hope once the rest see his face it will help awaken their true selves, and from our research we think he is the most likely to believe us."

"Okay, but I will need to review your findings." Jemma ultimately agreed.

"Naturally." Bobbi smiled, squeezing Daisy's hand before letting it go, "I'll get dinner on."

"And I assume there is only one bed." Jemma said, trying not to blush, "So if you have a spare blanket or something, I'll happily take the couch."

"No way." Daisy shut that down, and then when everyone else gave her a look she protested, "What? The bed is big enough for three. It's no trouble."

"Daisy..." Jemma did blush this time, "Just to be clear, I love you, but I'm with Fitz..."

"What? No, no, no... I only meant you could literally sleep with us. Not..." Daisy blushed at the thought, and then when Jemma gave her a look she doubled down, "Seriously, we're not animals. We can control ourselves, right Bobbi?"

"Right." Bobbi confirmed, "No funny business. I promise."

*

"Bobbi!" Daisy hissed as softly as she could, "You promised!"

"I thought we were promising not to seduce Jemma." Bobbi grinned, before going back to kissing Daisy's neck.

"You, oh, you know what you promised." Daisy groaned, doing her best to keep herself quiet, "What we promised."

"What can I say? I just can't keep my hands off your sexy little ass." Bobbi teased, and although she meant that metaphorically she squeezed her girlfriend's cute little butt, causing a loud squeak to escape Daisy's lips, which had Jemma stirring, "Although, if we are going to do this, clearly we need to find a way to keep you quiet. Luckily, I have an idea..."

"We can't... we shouldn't..." Daisy protested, although she didn't sound convincing even to herself, especially when she corrected herself. However the fact that Bobbi predictably got off the bed and then came back made Daisy nervous, so she whimpered, "Please Bobbi, I'm so sore."

"Oh?" Bobbi grinned, "Which part of you is sore?"

Daisy blushed furiously, and then hissed, "You know which part."

"I do..." Bobbi grinned, "Which is exactly why I'm going to kiss it better."

Daisy's eyes went wide as she heard that because she knew exactly what it meant, and she opened her mouth to protest, only to be silenced by a piece of fabric being shoved into her mouth. For a moment she protested, until she realized she was tasting something familiar, namely pussy. Bobbi's pussy? Her own? Jemma's? Oh God, Bobbi wouldn't do that to her, would she?

Because Bobbi had always been playful, but surely she would understand that would be crossing the line. Then again, there was definitely a level of forcefulness here which arguably crossed the line, or at least came close to it, and it would be certainly nothing Daisy would tolerate from anyone else. But this was the Mockingbird. Someone she had been crushing on for so long. And honestly, she kind of like the forcefulness.

What made it bearable was that after pushing the fabric into her mouth... after pushing those panties into her mouth, Daisy realized, which gave her a weird thrill, and distracted her briefly. Anyway, the point was that after doing what she did Bobbi let go and paused, waiting for a reaction. Then when Daisy's body relaxed and the supposedly mighty Quake blushed and looked away from her Bobbi grinned, and started to make good on her promise.

Not that Daisy could see it in the moment, but she could practically taste the smug look which had to be on Bobbi's face. She then felt it against her skin as Bobbi went back to kissing her neck, before pulling the fabric of the shirt up that she was sleeping in, so the Mockingbird could slide her head beneath the covers and start kissing the exposed flesh of Quake's back.

Those lips quickly made their way down Daisy's spine, but then when they reached her lower back lingered there for a few agonizingly long minutes. Because if they were going to do this, surely it had to be quick, right? Which was the same reason Daisy was frustrated by Bobbi slowly pulling down her sleeping shorts and then covering her ass in kisses. Admittedly it all felt kind of nice, but this wasn't the time for foreplay.

But Daisy didn't dare take the panties out of her mouth to point that out, as she was afraid Bobbi would take that opportunity to do something that would make her cry out in pleasure. She also didn't want to admit that foreplay wasn't necessary, as it felt like giving Bobbi another win, even though the other spy was probably perfectly aware of how ready she was for this.

Quake was certainly grateful that she didn't try and talk when Bobbi was kissing her ass, because one minute she was smooching one of her butt cheeks, and the next minute the other woman was pushing her face in between them and starting to frantically lick Daisy's back hole. Now this was more like it, Daisy thought. Hell, she wouldn't be surprised if Bobbi could make her cum just from this.

Or maybe this, and a couple of fingers pushed into her cunt. Something Daisy was very tempted to do herself, although there was definitely something to be said for just relaxing and letting Bobbi tongue her butt. Especially because it was so soothing to her well fucked ass.

Bobbi did feel a little guilty for pushing Daisy into this. Alright, she felt a lot guilty, but she just couldn't help herself. She had wanted Daisy for so very long, and now she finally had her she wanted to use every minute to her advantage. And honestly, Bobbi might have a tiny kink for public sex, especially after how thrilling it had been to get away with it.

Something which she was very much open to exploring with Daisy later. But for now though, Bobbi was more than happy to concentrate on licking the other girl's ass hole. Especially given the coos, gasps and even soft moans and whimpers, which indicated just how soothing this was for Daisy. Which was really good, considering what she had done to this supposedly forbidden hole, and what she planned to do in just a few minutes.

Of course it was the last thing which pushed Bobbi to pick up the pace from gently sliding her tongue around Daisy's back door, which even many hours later was still slightly open from the earlier pounding, to actually sliding her tongue inside her butt. Unsurprisingly that really got a loud gasp of pleasure, followed by a whimper of humiliation, from Daisy as Bobbi's tongue easily entered her stretched out bottom.

To her credit Bobbi then spent a minute or so gently sliding her tongue around the walls of the other girl's rectum, before she began fucking that cute little butt hole with her tongue. At which point she grabbed a firm hold of Daisy's waist so she could hold her in place as she shoved her face as deep as it would go into her lover's ass so the next few minutes she could give her the most passionate rim job possible.

It was easily one of the tastiest ass holes Bobbi had ever had the pleasure of munching on, and she promised when she had the time she would really draw this out, and make sure to eat Daisy's ass pretty much every time she fucked it, which she promised herself would always be at least on a daily basis. She also considered just making Daisy cum. Maybe stick a finger or two into her cunt in the process.

Which would probably be the wise decision, but Bobbi really wanted to get her dick into that ass hole, and she was determined to do just that. Luckily, while retrieving her panties Bobbi had quickly strapped on a dildo and collected some lube, the latter of which she covered a few fingers in, before then using one of them to replace her tongue.

Again this got a promising reaction out of the former Skye, and again, Daisy was nice and loose back there, so Bobbi used it to her advantage. Oh yes, it wasn't long before she was pushing a second finger, and then a third into Daisy's butt hole, as that continued getting positive reactions she went for a fourth finger and got it.

Which made it very tempting to try and fist Daisy's ass, but that would be a waste of the dick Bobbi had just strapped on, and the lube she was covering it with. Besides, she'd already committed to the idea, and it was what she wanted the most. So Bobbi slowly slid it upwards until she was behind her prey again, and then she replaced her fingers with the dildo, resting against that prepared back door for a few long seconds to further tease the hot little bottom in front of her.

"Are you ready?" Bobbi then whispered into Daisy's ear, before chuckling softly as the other girl frantically nodded, "Ooooooooooh, I love an eager little butt slut."

Daisy rolled her eyes before trying to look back at Bobbi and glare, only for the other spy to cover her mouth, and thus holding her head in place. Which was a very good thing, as only about a second later The Mockingbird started to penetrate Quake's ass hole.

Thankfully this was done slowly and gently, and although it embarrassed her Daisy was also grateful for the earlier butt poundings, as it caused her loosened shit hole to easily open for the invading object with only a small amount of pain. It was still enough to make her cry out, but thankfully Bobbi's hand did a pretty good job of muffling it. Then Bobbi just left the head of the dildo stretching Daisy's butt hole and gave the humiliated spy some much-needed time to relax.

Unfortunately it was a bit too much time to relax, because without warning Bobbi suddenly pushed forwards, burying a few inches of that thick dildo into her back hole and causing Daisy to cry out loudly.

If they had been alone the worse part would've been that the cry was out of pure pleasure, the preparation and recent ass fuckings making sure even the pain was pleasurable, so in a really sick and twisted way, there was only just pleasure to be had. Something which would normally make Bobbi tease her, but this time it was far worse. Because this time their dear, sweet friend Jemma stirred in her sleep, causing the other Agents of SHIELD to freeze with fear.

They clearly both thought for sure that they were about to be discovered. That the prim and proper Jemma Simmons was going to discover them having anal sex right in front of her while she slept. Something they would never, ever live down, especially not Daisy. But thankfully that wasn't the case, and instead after a few tense minutes Jemma relaxed and returned to the deep sleep she had been in before.

In turn, the other Agents of SHIELD relaxed in relief, although Daisy was disappointed that it meant an end to the anal fun. Because surely they couldn't continue after this, right? It would be wrong. Irresponsible. And although it was embarrassing for her to admit, extremely hot.

Just as Daisy was contemplating the pros and cons of spitting out the panties and trying to convince Bobbi to continue as softly as she could the butt stuffing was suddenly continued. Oh God, another woman went back to slowly pushing a long, thick strap-on cock into her shit-pipe, and this time Bobbi didn't stop when Jemma stirred. This was especially frustrating, as this time Jemma rolled over so that she was facing them, practically nose to nose with poor Daisy.

Which made it more important than ever that Daisy stayed as silent as possible, but no matter how hard she tried little gasps, whimpers and even moans escaped her mouth, especially when the sodomy officially started, because after that the pleasure was just so overwhelming.

Bobbi had found Jemma asleep at her desk more than a few times, so she knew just how much of a deep sleeper her friend was. Even so, she kind of wished she had at the very least taken Daisy into the bathroom to do this, because the other girl was being a lot more noisy than she had been hoping for. Then again, it was hard to blame her given that she had a huge 10 inch cock making it's way into her forbidden hole and deep into the depths of her back passage.

Honestly Bobbi couldn't imagine taking anything so big inside her, especially not in that hole. Which made it more and more impressive that the former Skye was not only taking it, but enjoying it. Also it made it hotter, and while she wouldn't want to make this a regular thing, the chance of being discovered also made it hotter, to the point that Bobbi just couldn't stop, especially given what was about to happen.

Namely, her thighs came to rest against Daisy's well-rounded butt cheeks, announcing that every inch of her big dick was buried deep within the other girl's bowels. God, Bobbi loved that feeling. Sure, she couldn't feel it like a guy would, but just the feeling of her thighs against those juicy cheeks, and in this case, their bodies pressed as firm as possible against each other, and that feeling let her know exactly what she had just done to the other girl's poor little ass hole.

It was a feeling she savored for a few long minutes, before starting to slowly rotate her hips, unnecessarily stretching out Daisy's rectum even more, and from the sounds of it, giving her a decent amount of pleasure in the process.

Of course it wasn't long before she slowly pushed her hips back, and then pushed them forward, causing the dildo to start sliding in and out of Daisy's butt hole. She did this slowly and steadily, but it was enough to make it official, The Mockingbird was fucking Quake in the ass. Fucking another girl up the butt. Sodomizing Daisy! Oh God yes, Bobbi was butt fucking one of the most powerful women she had ever met.

Not in terms of physical or political strength, but simply having supernatural powers which could incapacitate Bobbi, or worse, in an instant. And Bobbi was anally dominating her, for the third time that day. Oh yes, she had made Daisy's most private hole her personal fuck hole, and was proving it by using it as frequently as possible.

Despite the circumstances, Bobbi really, really wanted to say all that and more to Daisy. Whisper it into her ear so she could make this ass fucking even more nasty, and perhaps even make Jemma dream that she was doing exactly what she was doing, namely fucking Daisy's perfect little ass. But she was able to resist, at least for now.

She would probably have to let out some of those words eventually, as the urge to do so was becoming overwhelming. However she wanted to save it for making them both cum. Something which she was sure it wouldn't take very long, given the reaction she was getting. Especially when she added the hand to the equation which wasn't busy covering Daisy's mouth.

Daisy very much welcomed that edition, even when at first it just cupped one of her tits, because she had a pretty good idea where it would end up. Although there was something to be said for the way that Bobbi cupped one boob, and then the other, the very experienced woman playing Daisy's body like a musical instrument.

Which felt so good that Daisy kind of hoped they could do this all night long, and just finish moments before Jemma woke up. That seemed like a much better use of their time than sleeping. In fact, the former Skye had never felt less tired, and from the way that she was eagerly touching her body, and violating it, it was pretty clear that Bobbi felt the same way.

Although thankfully they were both clearly aching for an increase in the pleasure, given that as Daisy had guessed, that hand eventually left her boobs, and slid down her stomach as slowly as possible, until it reached it's final destination. Those moments were sweet agony, especially as Bobbi pause the butt fucking with every inch of her strap-on buried deep within Daisy's shit-pipe.

Which admittedly was just as well, because the moment that Bobbi's hand slowly slid over her aching pussy and then gently cupped it caused Daisy to let out the loudest sound yet, which she thought for sure would wake Jemma up. Instead, not only did Jemma remain sleeping, but she actually rolled back over onto her other side and away from the action.

Taking this as an invitation Bobbi immediately pushed two fingers into Daisy's needy little cunt, almost making the smaller woman cum on the spot. Which probably would've happened, if Bobbi had only started thrusting those fingers in and out, instead of just leaving them buried inside her.

She then gave Daisy a few long seconds to recover, before beginning to slowly thrust those fingers in and out for a few long minutes, before softly repeating the process with the strap-on deeply embedded within Daisy's rectum. This process was then repeated over and over again, driving Daisy crazy, especially as she couldn't beg for the orgasm she so desperately needed. Or more accurately, the orgasms, given Bobbi's previous track record.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12