Into The Framework Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For better or for worse Bobbi then started whispering into her ear, "Cum for me baby. Cum with my big dick in your ass! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, so wet. You're so wet for me baby. You love having my fingers in your pretty little cunt and my big dick up your perfect little ass at the same time, don't you? Don't you? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah you do, yeah you do. Cum for me Daisy! Cum while I'm fucking your hot little pussy and your nice, tight little ass hole! Cum you double stuffed slut! You DP whore, mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, you little anal bitch. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, that's it, squirt all over my fucking fingers, oh fuck yeah baby, ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

It was such a big risk, and Jemma stirred more than once, but it was so worth it, because it made Daisy cum so freaking hard. Well, that and the fact that Bobbi not only increased the pace of the finger fucking, but used her thumb to rub the other girl's clit, while again there was a big dildo buried deep within her ass.

She then found herself cumming over and over again to the point she didn't care whether they were discovered when Bobbi started thrusting that strap-on in and out of her butt, meaning that for the second time today Daisy was getting her front and back holes fucked. And it was the third time that day being sodomized by The Mockingbird, those facts and the ecstasy she was feeling causing Daisy to lose the ability to even think coherently.

Bobbi couldn't afford to get lost in the pleasure she was feeling, because if she did Jemma would surely wake up. Hell, it was a miracle that she hadn't done so before now. Which was also why Bobbi couldn't start hammering Daisy's ass hole as hard as she possibly could. She wanted too, she wanted to so, so badly, but she could get the job done with just her fingers, and a few well-timed thrusts into that perfect little butt.

Well, she could make Daisy cum that way for sure, and she did. She made Daisy Johnson, the mighty Quake, a superhero with more power than she'd ever possess, cum for her. Hell, she made her squirt all over her fingers, cry and whimper into her hand, and tremble in her arms. But she couldn't make herself cum, at least not with what she was physically doing.

Luckily for her there was still some friction against her clit every time she pushed her hips back and forth, and the fact that it was happening throughout the sodomy combined with the sheer mental high of not only fucking this girl in the ass, but actually making her cum from it? Now that was enough to give her what she so desperately needed in that moment. It wasn't close to what she was used to receiving under the circumstances.

Certainly not as hard and as frequent. However, it just may be one of the most satisfying climaxes of her life, a wide smile crossing Bobby's face as she achieved her goal. It was a moment of pure euphoria, followed by terror as she heard Jemma groan, and then slowly start to turn around, her eyelids slowly fluttering open.

Instantly Bobbi froze, ironically with her hips coming to rest against Daisy's butt cheeks, meaning every inch of the strap-on was once again resting as deep as it could go into the other girl's ass. Bobbi also became aware of the fact that herself and Daisy were clearly both sweaty, so much so that the blonde's nipples were poking through her pyjama top and into the brunette's back, while Daisy's nipples were no doubt visible if Jemma looked underneath the sheets.

And if she did so, she would definitely notice that Daisy's pyjama bottoms were down around her ankles, and Bobbi was clearly wearing a strap-on, making it crystal clear what they had been doing. Oh fuck, and the room smelt of sex, and cum, and oh God, they were so screwed. And yet bizarrely when Jemma finished turning over she actually smiled at them, which was confusing, until she actually spoke.

"Awww, you guys are so cute together." Jemma beamed, before looking sad, "I wish Fitz was here to spoon me."

"Spooning? Yes, right. That's what we're doing. That's exactly what we're doing." Daisy stammered unconvincingly, getting Jemma's attention.

"Are you okay?" Jemma frowned.

"I'm fine." Daisy squeaked unconvincingly, feeling like she was literally sweating bullets.

"Are you sure?" Jemma pushed sweetly.

"Yeah, I just..." Daisy gulped, thinking on her feet, or with a big cock up her ass in this case, "I just had a bad dream, and Bobbi was making me feel better."

"Awww." Jemma cooed, "That's so sweet."

"Isn't it though?" Bobbi grinned, "I'm the best."

"Yeah, you are." Daisy grumbled, trying to hide her annoyance, and the fact that she was still a little cum drunk, by quickly adding, "Please don't say anything about this Jem? I've worked hard to earn respect around here, and the last thing I want is for someone to find out about this."

"Don't worry, I won't say anything. I promise." Jemma promised, squeezing Daisy's hand reassuringly, before rolling onto her back and sighing wistfully, "Damnit, if I'm not wide-awake now though."

"You could try getting a glass of milk. I hear that helps." Bobbi suggested.

"Well, anything is worth a try, I guess." Jemma sleepily agreed, getting out of bed and heading for the kitchen.

As soon as she was out of sight Bobbi pulled her strap-on out of Daisy's ass hole in one swift movement, the mighty Quake barely getting her face into the bed sheets before she swore, "Fuck!"

"I know, that was close. Mmmmmmmm, totally worth it though, right?" Bobbi grinned widely as she admired her handiwork, although it was only for a few seconds before Daisy pulled up her pyjama bottoms, concealing her gaping ass hole.

"We are never doing that again." Daisy whined.

"Anal sex, or public sex?" Bobbi teased, continuing even though the other girl gave her an angry look, "Because you said that before and yet here we are."

"Shut up!" Daisy groaned, burying her face back in the pillow.

"What? Aren't you going to suck it clean?" Bobbi pushed, before realizing she was going too far, so she disappeared into the bathroom.

She made sure to take her pyjama bottoms with her, and immediately took off the strap-on and replaced it with those pajamas, changing the top in the process. At which point she should have immediately returned to the bed and hope that Jemma either didn't notice the smell, or was too polite to draw attention to it. But honestly Bobbi just couldn't resist bringing the dildo up to her own lips and sucking it clean.

Which wasn't as satisfying as making Daisy do it, but it was still quite the incredible end to what was one of the riskiest things she'd ever done, at least as far as sex was concerned. This made her feel bizarrely proud, and she began plotting what she could get away with, while of course making the priority saving their friends and getting out of the framework.

12