Into the Future - Femdom Rules

Story Info
Life in the female controlled world.
6k words
4.22
17.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Into the future - Femdom Rules

This is a continuation of Into the Future, which chronicles the global rise of a feminine led society.

On December 1, 2054, the President of the United Femdom Council, Ayatolles Habibeh announced the following laws:

By unanimous consent of the Council, henceforth, the following shall be in effect:

  1. All Cis women of at least six years of age will be addressed as Mistress.
  2. All males will now be referred to as 'girl' or their first name only. All masculine pronouns such as he or him or any other word denoting masculinity are hereby banned. Of course, they may be called bitch, whore, pussy licker, or any other name befitting their station.
  3. Due to the fact that some girls have been developed so that it is hard to tell they are not truly female, all girls will be required to wear a collar with their name embroidered on it and permanently locked around their neck.
  4. All names considered masculine are abolished. Newly born males will now receive only female names. All living males will be registered with a new name chosen by their Mistress. A list of approved names will be circulated. The last name of the Mistress will be used as their surname.
  5. Girls will no longer be employed outside the household. Their sole purposes will be to serve their Mistress domestically and service them sexually.
  6. Sexual congress between a girl and any Mistress is limited to the girl performing cunnilingus or the Mistress using a strap-on. Strap-ons now must be at least eight inches long.
  7. Sexual congress between girls that involves anal penetration is still permitted with the consent of the Mistress. Girls are duty bound to engage in this activity if their Mistress desires it.
  8. Semi-annually, all girls will report to the Milking Station for a week of milking to provide an adequate supply of sperm to maintain the species. Girls will be milked five times daily for a period of one week.
  9. Other than at the Milking Station, all girls will be locked in chastity with the key held by their Mistress. At the Mistress' discretion, the chastity device may be removed for a short period of time. Mistresses may require the girl to masturbate at this time but will not touch the girls penis at any time.
  10. Any girl appearing in Public without her Mistress is to make herself available for any service any other Mistress demands. However, girls must be allowed to return to their own Mistress before midnight.
  11. Any girl who violates this edict will be seized and escorted to a Reeducation Brothel. They will serve as sexual servants for a certain time determined by the severity of their offense.

This edict effectively reduced all males to nothingness. They went from being full citizens at the start of the Revolution to second-class citizens to having no citizenship rights at all. They now existed only to carry out the whims of their Mistresses. Most girls accepted the edict as just an extension of Natural Law and recognition of their inferior status. But some foolish girls staged protests. They actually had demonstrations where they burned their bras. They were quickly rounded up and sent to Reeducation Brothels. Worldwide, over one million girls were sent to the Brothels in the first week. The protests quickly ceased.

The immediate effect on me was much simpler. I went from being Charlie Adams to Gabriella Fontaine and was so registered. And Mistress Cosette developed a habit of sending me out by myself two or three times a day on errands. Most of the time to the Supermarket where there were always a dozen or so Mistresses congregated around the entrance. They all knew my name because of the black satin collared fringed with pick lace and the name gabriella embroidered on it in pink stitching. The first letter of a girl's name was always in lower case. They would call my name and would have me dance while lifting my skirt and wiggling my ass. Or they would lift their own skirts and have me preform cunnilingus on them. If they had a girl with them, we would be made to make out and fondle each other's breasts. After the first few incidents I realized that the Mistresses had every right to do these things.

December 21, 2054

I woke up with Mistress Cosette sitting on the end of my bed. This was highly unusual - she never came into my room. And I was only allowed into hers to clean or when she wanted service from me.

On my bedstand was the book I was reading - An Illustrated Guide to Eating Pussy. When she saw my eyes open, she immediately spoke. "Time to get up gabriella. I think I'll have tea and a blueberry muffin for breakfast. But before you go down to fix that, we have something to discuss. We are going to have visitors tonight. My boss Mistress Joana and my friend Mistress Jamala are coming to dinner. And of course, they are bringing their girls. I don't recall their names, but that's really not important. After breakfast, I want you to make sure this place is spotless. I'll be down in a few minutes after I pick out a suitable outfit for you to wear. After the cleaning, you'll have the whole afternoon to make yourself pretty. And make sure you put your tongue stud in - your tongue is probably going to get a lot of use tonight. And use the curlers on your hair. I want to see that pretty blond hair in a mass of ringlets. This dinner is important to me so naturally it is important to you too. Make me proud. If you do well, I may let you out of chastity."

With that she left my room. I got up and put on a robe over my pink baby doll nightie and put on some fluffy slippers. I put on my makeup and rearranged the dildos on my nightstand. Then I headed down to the kitchen.

By the time Mistress Cosette got downstairs, I had the tea ready and two muffins on a plate. She ate in silence as I stood next to her in case she wanted anything else. She finally got up and left the dining room. "You can get your breakfast in the sitting room."

After clearing the table, I went into the other room to join her. She was sitting on the sofa. As soon as I entered, she opened her legs and pulled off her panties. I knew what she wanted and sniffed them before neatly folding them.

"Okay gabriella, you may have your breakfast now. But remember not to gulp your food."

I immediately put my face between her legs and started licking. She patted my hair and said "You're such a good pussy eater. I hope Joana and Jamala feel the same way."

After I brought her to orgasm, I completely cleaned her up with my tongue and my lips. I picked up her panties and sniffed them again. Then I held them out for her to step into.

"Thank you for breakfast, Mistress."

"It was my pleasure girl. Just remember for tonight, ask permission before you eat Joana's or Jamala's pussy. I want them to think you've been properly trained. Now you may start cleaning.

I immediately set to the cleaning. First I vacuumed all the carpets. Then I folded and put all the laundry away. I got down on my knees to scrub the kitchen floor and the tiles in the front foyer. I cleaned the downstairs powder room and proceeded to Mistress' bedroom. I knocked first and got no answer, so I went in. I scrubbed the toilets in her bathroom and the tub. It was getting hot, so I took my robe off. I still had my baby doll on.

I looked around her room. Clothes were strewn all around - on the bed and the floor. Once I asked her why she couldn't put her dirty clothes in the hamper. She replied "I don't have time for that sort of stuff. Anyway, that's your job." She picked up a paddle from her dresser and smacked it against her hand. "Unless of course you don't want to do it." I never asked her again. She's usually very kind to me but she does like to use the paddle when I overstep my place. And she has every right to do so.

I went back to her bathroom and started scrubbing the floor. She walked in on me and sat on the toilet and peed. I noticed she left some pee on the seat. "This needs to be cleaned gabriella."

"Yes Mistress."

I was still scrubbing the floor and decided to wiggle my ass a little in case she wanted to use the strap-on.

"gabriella, don't be in such a rush. Your ass is going to get filled multiple times once our guests arrived. You'll have something to look forward to."

Once I was done, I found her in the sitting room watching a girl fashion show. A girl in a blue corset was strutting around and repeatedly bending over. "Girl, next time you go shopping buy yourself that outfit. It's quite intoxicating."

"Yes Mistress."

"I've finished the cleaning."

For the next hour, we went around the house as she did the 'white glove' test. Every time she went "TSK" I polished whatever she was testing.

Finally, she said "Okay, I guess the place is presentable. Go make yourself pretty for our guests. Just be ready by six o'clock. And plan something nice for dinner."

I spent the next hour soaking in a lilac scented tub. I washed my hair and blow dried it. Then I used the curlers to set it and sat under the commercial hair dryer for another hour. When I was done, I had a perfectly coiffed head of blond curls that hung to my shoulders.

I sat at my vanity table and made up my face with a little blush, some rouge, blue eye shadow and a liberal coating of mascara on my lashes. I did my lips with the bright scarlet lipstick I knew Mistress Cosette liked. I was nervous but thought I looked beautiful. This was an important night for my Mistress. I inserted some dangly diamond earrings into the holes in my ears. Then I painted my fingernails and toenails with polish that was the same color as my lips.

I turned to the bed and found the outfit that I was to wear. First was a bra with flowery red roses on it. A matching garter belt was next. Then I slipped into the matching panties. The panties were put on over the garters. This was one of the first lessons I learned - panties always went over the garters, I must be able to slip out of the panties without having to fool with the garters. I turned to look at my butt in the mirror and smiled to myself. I think they'll like my butt. I hadn't needed any surgery like some of the other girls. Just daily hormones and some corsetry training. My whole body was natural except for the shaving of my Adam's apple.

The skirt Mistress picked out was a pleated neon yellow asymmetrical one - short in front and longer in the back. After I had that on. I slipped into a long sleeve white lace blouse that was transparent. The flowery bra and my cleavage were clearly visible. I rolled up the red seamed stockings and attached them to the garters and checked to make sure the seams were straight.. The last time I was paddled was because my seams weren't straight, A silver bracelet with the word 'slut' for my left wrist. Then a pair of 4-inch yellow open-toed stilettoes. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I'll have to remember to thank Mistress for picking such a wonderful outfit. I felt glamorous.

I put on another coat of lipstick. At the last minute I remembered to insert the gold stud into my tongue. Then some very fragrant perfume. Then I proceeded downstairs.

Mistress was again seated on the sofa in a long red gown. She looked exquisite. I was happy to be owned by such a Mistress. She smiled when she saw me. "Very nice gabriella. Maybe a little too heavy with the perfume. You are certainly going to have fun tonight."

For once, she let me sit on the sofa next to her. I desperately wanted to lick her pussy and relieve my nervousness.

"I know what you are thinking girl. I always know what you are thinking. Just be patient. You are about to have a wonderful evening."

A little before six the doorbell rang. I got up to answer it. Two elegant women stood there. I wasn't sure which was the Mistress, and which was the girl.

Luckily, the tall redhead with the black cocktail dress spoke. "I am Mistress Joana. You must be gabriella. This is my girl heidi.'

heidi was a knockout. In a red leather mini skirt and a sleeveless white turtleneck sweater top which was probably a size or two small. Her nipples were straining at the fabric. She wore no jewelry except for two gold rings attached to her right eyebrow. Black fishnet stockings with red stilettoes probably an inch or two higher than mine. Pink lipstick, nails and toenails peeking through the open toed shoes. When she walked past me, I glimpsed the top of her stockings and the bottoms of some black ruffled panties. And she was at least five foot ten, towering over my five foot five.

Once they were situated and I had given both Mistresses a glass of wine, I excused myself. "I have to put dinner in the oven."

Mistress Joana spoke up. "heidi, go with gabriella and help her." As I was walking away I heard Mistress Joana say, "She's lovely Cosette. Does she perform well?"

I had passed the first test. My Mistress' boss thought I was lovely!

Out in the kitchen, heidi got close to me and said, "I love your outfit. It must be expensive."

I did the only thing I could think of. I kissed her on the lips.

"Mistress Cosette gave me my own credit card with no limit. I'm only allowed to use it for clothing though. Oh, and for stuff at the sex shop."

I put the rosemary and garlic chicken with potatoes in the oven and set the timer for forty-five minutes.

heidi had taken a seat at the table. She patted her lap to invite me to sit. I did and we started making out, tongues dancing in each other's mouth. She stuck her hand under my skirt to determine if I was caged.

We were startled when a Hispanic girl shorter than me walled in on us. She was about five foot two. Petite up top with an almost impossible nineteen-inch waist. Dressed in a pink corset blouse. Black raven hair halfway down her back with a blond streak on one side. Dangly gold hoop earrings which almost touched her shoulders. Her petiteness ended at her waist. Her butt was a perfectly rounded globe which must have been at least forty inches if not more. It stuck out from her tiny waist at least three inches from behind. She had on a black satin skirt and white knee socks with little pink bows at the tops. Three-inch pink wedgies and an ankle chain that said 'slave'. Her collar identified her as juanita.

"I'm sorry to interrupt. Mistress Jamala sent me in to see if I could help. And I know what you are looking at. My Mistress likes big butts. I have gotten injections every two months for the last year. Ever since we got married. I went form a thirty-two-inch hip to almost forty-one. She says she may stop when I reach forty-five inches, but she hasn't really made up her mind."

heidi and I fixed our lipstick, and we all went out to see if the Mistresses needed anything. I served them all another glass of wine. Mistress Jamala was a stunning black woman dressed in a shimmering blue gown. She licked her lips when she saw me.

After I told them dinner would be served in twenty minutes, they had us all stand in front of them. Every once in a while, one of us was told to do a twirl and then bend over to show our panties. We all improvised a little and shook our butts when we were bending over. "Simply gorgeous and very eager to please. Obviously well-trained girls." Mistress Jamala said. Mistress Cosette and Mistress Joana agreed. I, and I think my two new friends were delighted to be thought of as well trained.

The three of us served dinner while the Mistresses sat at the dining room table. We each stood a few feet behind our respective Mistresses, ready to do whatever they requested. Mistress Jamala snapped her fingers and juanita immediately filled her wine glass. heidi cut the chicken for Mistress Joana. As for me, Mistress Jamala kept dropping her napkin or some silverware next to me. Mistress Cosette gave me a knowing look. With my back to Mistress Jamala, I bent at the waist to retrieve the dropped item. The third time this happened, she reached out and grabbed my butt cheek and squeezed.

"You have a nice butt gabriella. Not quite like juanita's but it has potential Does she like the strap-on Cosette?"

"Thank you Mistress." I said while blushing a little.

Mistress Cosette replied, "I don't know Jamala. I never thought to ask her. And whether she likes it or not isn't really important, is it?"

After they were done eating, we cleared the table. Mistress Cosette said they would take coffee and desert in the sitting room. We brought them the coffee and some chocolate mousse. Then we were told to go back to the kitchen to tidy up. We were told we could eat if anything was left over. When we were done, we could rejoin them for dessert.

We were washing the dishes when juanita blurted "Mistress said I might be let out of chastity tonight. It's been almost a year."

heidi sighed. "My Mistress said the same thing. And its' been well over a year for me."

I piped up. "Mistress Cosette told me the same thing. It's only been six months, but it seems like forever."

We all agreed that we were lucky girls to have such kind-hearted Mistresses.

We rejoined them in the sitting but remained standing.

Mistress Joana said, "Okay heidi, I know you are dying to show everyone your holiday present. Go ahead."

With that, heidi pulled off her top and exposed a beautiful pair of 40DD breasts. I also now saw the collar whose hiding led to my confusion when they first arrived.

Mistress Cosette looked at me and said, "They're wonderful, aren't they gabriella?"

Then she turned to Mistress Joana and asked, "Do you think heidi would mind if gabriella sucked on her tits."

"It really doesn't matter if she minds. She'll do whatever I say. Go ahead gabriella."

I turned to heidi and enthusiastically sucked on one nipple and then the other. She was letting out small moans while I did so.

Mistress Jamala snapped her fingers and said, "It's time the girls had their dessert.

My Mistress produced a deck of cards and said, "High card gets first pick."

Mistress Jamala got the high card and Mistress Joanna was second.

The winner picked me, and second place picked juanita. That left heidi for Mistress Cosette.

Mistress Joana said, "Okay girls, dessert isn't over until each of has an orgasm." They then opened their legs and pulled off their panties. Mistress Jamala was surprised when I took her panties and sniffed them and carefully folded them. "Oh girl, you are so precious."

We then positioned ourselves on our knees between their legs and started licking and kissing. But not before I remembered my instructions and asked Mistress Jamala if I could please lick her pussy. For a while there was no sound other than slurping from the girls and moaning from the Mistresses.

After about thirty minutes, they had all climaxed. Mistress Jamala held my face tight to her crotch as she exploded. We weren't allowed to clean our faces. Instead, the three of us were told to lick each other's faces. And so we did. We all knew how to obey orders.

We went back to our standing positions while the Mistresses chatted. Suddenly, Mistress Cosette announced it was time for the games. She sent me to the closet to retrieve two large carnival-type spinning wheels on stands. On one wheel, our names gabriella, heidi, and juanita were printed. The other wheel had various sexual acts on it.

I was allowed to spin first. The marker landed on 'suck a cock'. I spun the name wheel, and it came up as 'heidi'.

Heidi walked over to her Mistress with her new tits bouncing and raised her skirt. Mistress Joana produced a key and unlocked the chastity device. Then she walked over to me and wiggled her cock in my face. I hadn't sucked a cock in three years, since I was at the Finishing School, and we all experimented on our roommates. None of us were caged back then. At our graduation, we were all clad in lingerie as we received our diplomas. The night of the ceremony, I was told that a lady named Cosette had decided I would be her husband. I didn't have the option of refusing. Actually, I was thrilled. Some of the girls didn't receive any marriage demands.

12