Into the Future - Femdom Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took heidi's cock in my mouth. It was kind of like riding a bicycle. I remembered everything to do - the licking of the balls, kissing the tip and the shaft and the deep throating. heidi's shaft soon was six inches and completely buried in my mouth. She didn't last long, no doubt because of her long time in chastity. After five minutes, she was shooting her cum into my mouth. I remembered to swallow every drop.

jaunita went next. 'Sit on someone's face.' This time 'heidi' came up again. juanita took of her skirt and straddled Heidi, slowly dropping down until that gorgeous butt completely covered heidi's face. For ten minutes she rode heidi's face, wiggling and squirming and raising her panty-covered butt just often enough to let the other girl breathe. juanita's cock was straining to break loose of its' enclosure and I saw a little precum dribbling out. heidi's was fully erect again.

It was now heidi's turn. She gave the wheel a vigorous spin and it again came up as 'suck a cock'. I was hoping my name would come up so I could be let out of my prison, but it came up as juanita. She went to her Mistress and removed her panties and was unlocked. Tiny juanita was surprisingly much more aggressive than heidi. She was holding heidi's head and furiously pumping her four-inch cock in and out of the other girl's mouth and moaning and shaking in ecstasy. With a final shudder, she came. A few drops trickled down heidi's chin but jaunita scooped them up with her finger and held it up for Heidi to lick.

We are allowed to take a little break. We served the Mistresses some more wine. Mistress Jamala grabbed my ass as I passed her. Mistress Cosette fondled heidi's breasts. Mistress Joana whispered in juanita's ear, which made the girl blush.

There were three more spins to come. Three more chances for me to get unlocked.

Mistress Cosette looked my way. "Okay girl, you're doing great. It's your turn again. Give it a good spin."

I spun the wheel. It stopped on 'get fucked in the ass'. The name came up 'juanita'.

junaita appeared to be rejuvenated by the little break. She positioned me on my hands and knees and pulled off my panties. She gots behind me and applied some lube. Then I felt her entering me, slowly at first and then with more speed. At least she's not as big as heidi. And she's already cum once in heidi's mouth so I figure she won't last long. Was I wrong!

For close to half an hour, she pounded my ass with a force that couldn't possibly be coming from such a small girl. Her grunts mixed with my gasps. The Mistresses wee laughing and clapping. "Fuck her Juanita. Fuck her good!" they cried out.

Finally, with a final push, she exploded and cum filled my ass. She dismounted and I can feel her juice trickling from my butt and down my legs. Then I am told to stand in front of each Mistress and spread my buttocks so they can see the white cream dripping from me. Mistress Jamala smacked my ass. "She is just delightful Cosette."

juanita is next to spin. She is exhausted and the wheel only goes halfway round. 'Receive facial'. My hopes rise. If my name comes up, I will have to be released. But no - it comes up 'heidi'. She gots up and stood in front of the kneeling girl and started pulling on her cock. In a short time, she is rock hard and liberally anointing juanita's face.

"Clean up on juanita's face." shouts Mistress Joana. Mistress Cosette looked at me and said, "You're responsible for the cleaning here, aren't you?" I dutifully licked all the cum off the pretty face. But instead of swallowing it, I lean down and kiss her and transfer most of it into her mouth. Then we both swallowed.

Heidi is the last to spin. The activity comes up as 'use vibrating dildo'. I'm not going to be let out of chastity. Strangely, the name comes up as 'heidi'. She has to use the dildo on herself. She lies on the floor and takes the dildo. She slid it a little bit into her ass and turns up the vibration. Her eyes open wide. With one quick movement she slid all eight inches up her ass. And turned up the vibration even higher. I can tell by how rigid her cock is that she enjoys this. She turned the power up higher and starts squirming. She is panting and turns the power up to the highest level. Her eyes close and she lets out a moan as a stream of cum spurts from her cock and covers her abdomen.. Even after she explodes, she doesn't turn down the volume. She just lies there twitching uncontrollably.

"Another clean-up for you gabriella" says Mistress Jamala. Of course I go over and lick all the cum from her torso. She refuses to open her mouth so I have no choice but to swallow it all myself.

"You were wonderful girls. Maybe next time we can have you perform on stage in front of an audience" says Mistress Cosette.

We all curtsy.

"Okay. Mistress Jamala and Mistress Joana have decided to stay the night. The three of us will sleep in the Mistress bedroom. You three girls can sleep in gabriella's room. There's only the one small bed but I'm sure you can make do. Now run upstairs. gabriella will furnish you with proper sleeping attire. Once you are dressed line up in the hallway and we will inspect you. Redo your makeup and wear your heels. gabriella, please give juanita a proper set of high heels so she can get rid of those clunky wedgies. Okay, you are dismissed."

We walked up the stairs three abreast with me in the middle. heidi and juanita each had a hand on one of my buttocks.

We enter my bedroom. It is all pink and white. I rummage through my bureau to find something appropriate for them to wear. Juanita picks up a dildo from my vanity. "Do you use these?"

"Only when my Mistress requires it."

I find something for heidi to wear. A powder blue negligee with open breast slots. I don't think I have anything large enough for her breasts. She says thank you and then spots the open walk-in closet.

"Are all these yours?" She says as she sees the three racks of dresses, skirts and blouses. juanita joins her. "Wow."

"Yes, I told you I had an unlimited clothing allowance. And some of them were gifts from Mistress Cosette. Sometimes I get to choose what I wear but most of the time she decides"

I find an orange lacy teddy with a large bow for juanita. The matching panties are too small, so she opts to just wear the top.

Meanwhile heidi is looking through the nighty drawer. She pulls out a yellow baby doll with a plunging neckline. The matching panties she holds up are slit in the back.

"I don't know heidi. I'd rather wear something else.

"gabriella, you have to understand something. juanita and I have been caged for a year. I for one intend to take advantage of this opportunity. I'm going to fuck you at least six times tonight and you're probably going to get at least that from juanita. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is."

They wouldn't take no for an answer, so I put the yellow outfit on.

After redoing our makeup and finding a pair of blue pumps for juanita, the three of us lined up in the hallway for inspection.

The Mistresses came striding up the stairs. Each one of us was made to step forward and model our outfits.

Mistress Cosette spoke. "Very nice heidi. That shows off your holiday gift very nicely. juanita, I'm sorry we don't have any panties to fit you. I'll make sure gabriella buys some in case you visit again. But judging from gabriella's outfit, you wouldn't have them on for long anyway. Nice shoes though. And gabriella, you have chosen the perfect outfit to make your guests feel welcome. Your hosting skills should be commended. You're certainly going to have fun tonight."

We all curtseyed again.

"Just one more thing." With that she produced three small bells and attached one to each of our collars.

"Each of these bells has a distinctive sound to it. We expect to hear all three ringing throughout the night. But do try to get some sleep. We expect to have Belgian waffles served to us at nine o'clock. Now go to your bedroom and enjoy the rest of the night.

We pranced away with the sound of tinkling bells enveloping us.

When we got back in our bedroom, juanita sat on the bed. heidi came over to me and put her arm around me and slipped her hand into the slit on the back of my panties. And kissed me on the lips.

"I really like you gabriella. I have from the start. Remember when we first were in the kitchen, and you sat on my lap? You liked that too, didn't you? Well, I think we could get to know each other a lot better if you just relax."

She took my hand and placed it on her crotch. She was already semi-erect.

"I know you take Mistress Cosette's strap-on and I know you like it. You'd probably like my cock up your ass too. Why don't you give it a chance?"

Before I realized it, my hand was moving up and down on her shaft. The bells on both of our collars were jingling.

She pulled off her panties and positioned me on my hands and knees on the floor. She positioned herself behind me and slowly entered me. I realized I really liked this girl.

A different tinkling tone started, and I looked up to see juanita standing in front of me with her cock inches from my mouth. I reached out and grabbed it and guided it into my salivating mouth. Meanwhile, Heidi was gently pumping me from behind. The bells were jingling with ferocity. I could feel Heidi tense and then felt warm liquid being released into my asshole. It was heaven. jauanita quickly pulled her cock from my mouth and took heidi's vacated position. She pushed deep inside of me. She wasn't gentle like Heidi but began furiously fucking me. She would pull almost all the way out and then jam herself into me with incredible force. Every time she did it, my knees buckled a little until I was lying flat on my stomach. But she continued here lustful assault. Finally, with a final push, she mixed her sperm with heidi's. I was completely sated.

heidi said, "See, I knew you would like it. We're going to do that with you all night. Isn't it better to have our sperm inside your ass instead of a dry strap-on?"

I looked up at her and smiled and nodded my head.

A half hour later, my two lovers were in a sixty-nine position on the bed. Oh, how I wished I could masturbate. A buzz came over the intercom. "juanita, please come to the Mistress bedroom. And bring the tube of lube in the drawer of gabriella's vanty." She got off Heidi, and retrieved the tube and with a knowing smile, left us alone.

She was gone for over three hours. We could hear her bells constantly jingling from inside the Mistress bedroom. During that time, I received four more loads from heidi. Two in the ass and two in my mouth. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was awakened by the feeling of something being inserted into my now stretched and receptive butthole. heidi was in front of me. From the tone of the bells, I knew jauanita had returned from servicing the Mistresses. She was much gentler this time, but the result was the same. My butt was filled with another dose of sperm. I was now definitely and completely their cum bucket.

She fondled my breasts and said, "They each did me twice. And each time, they wouldn't stop until I came. And then I had to bring them each to orgasm with my tongue. Finally, they each spanked me and sent me back here."

For the rest of the night, every time I woke up there was one of their cocks either in my mouth or my rear.

The alarm buzzed at six-thirty the next morning. We all drowsily got up and relieved ourselves and took a shower together. All of us were too sated to do anything except soap each other off. We took turns at the vanity table. I found some outfits for us. Matching French maid's outfits. heidi's in black, junaita's in blue, and mine in pink. Four layers of frothy petticoats for each of us. And no panties.

We went down to the kitchen and started to prepare the waffles and sausage. And a large pot of coffee. Each of us had several cups of black coffee as we dutifully waited for our wonderful Mistresses.

Breakfast went off without a hitch. Each of the Mistresses ran their hands under our petticoats and exercised their ownership rights by squeezing and pinching our butts. And each of us smiled and said thank you.

We girls took our breakfast in the sitting room, contentedly lapping up our respective Mistress' pussy.

After breakfast, Mistress Cosette addressed us. "Well, that was certainly a lovely evening. I think we all had a great time. Now I have a surprise for the three of you."

We all stood there in anticipation.

"We have decided to temporarily swap girls. For three weeks. heidi will stay here with me. gabriella will leave with Mistress Jamala. And juanita will go home with Mistress Joana. This is not a reflection on how much each of your Mistresses cares for you. It's more of how desirable you are to your new temporary Mistress. You are three remarkable girls."

The bells were all jingling.

12