Into the Jungle Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel proposes a deal for their freedom.
9k words
4.15
8.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter takes a massive departure from the first chapter. It is still a nonconsensual story but includes new elements. Please read the story tags to see if it will still be of interest to you. Enjoy.

Chapter 2

Daniel couldn't believe he had survived the last five months. And he was worried about the future. So worried he couldn't sleep and he knew that he needed to do something soon or else bad things would likely start happening. Like really bad things.

He laid naked, as he had been constantly for the past five months, in bed with the four women that he had been captive with. He felt Alma stir in her sleep on his right and felt Chastity's deep breaths on his left. He knew that Mandy was cuddled into Chastity's back and Kali into Alma's.

All four women were visibly pregnant.

That was his worry. He was the father of four babies and they were still being held captive by a South American sociopathic arms dealer. He felt the sticky, warm jungle air as it blew across him and the girls. The temperature hadn't changed much in the last five months. He knew that meant they were very close to the equator, not that it mattered.

They hadn't left this room in the last five months. The view from their balcony was a jungle. Endless green with nothing else visible. He had no plan for escape. Not even an inkling. And he felt trapped.

His cocky stirred as Alma swung her smooth leg over his smooth leg in her sleep. He felt her damp pussy rub his leg. He looked down at her beautiful, brown leg and the little baby bump she sported.

He had grown fond of Alma. He had grown fond of all of them, but Alma more than the rest and he was ok admitting that. He figured they would have been pretty compatible on the outside, but inside their little prison they were perfect for each other.

He had connections with all four women. With Chastity he laughed and joked. They had similar senses of humor and she was wicked smart. Mandy was the responsible one and they connected on that level. Kali was the practical one and he felt a kinship with her for that. But with Alma there was much more.

He had spent the last five months fucking these four beautiful women every single day. It had been such a challenge in the beginning. He wasn't use to having sex and his stamina and ability to cum on command was limited to the say the least. He quickly learned how to have what Kali coined efficient sex.

Each woman was different and he developed a sexual shorthand with all of them over the months. In the beginning he had tried to make them all cum everyday, but that had become impossible pretty quickly. They all seemed to like sex with him, but they also took care of each other and themselves. They all worked hard to make him cum when they gave him their weekly blowjobs and took the weekly anal sessions in stride with the situation. They never blamed him, which he appreciated.

Their jailer, the prick Marco, had come to watch everyday in the beginning as they struggled to meet his demands. He watched Daniel struggle to fuck every woman, or cum when they blew him. He made fun of his height and penis constantly. Daniel knew it was all to maintain a feeling of control and to humiliate him in front of the girls.

As time had gone on Marco had become visibly bored. He came less and less and now he came to see them less than once a week. And that was usually because he wanted to spank some or all of them with his massive wooden paddle with 'slut' written across the face of it. Daniel was spanked every time the paddle made an appearance and always at least twice as much as the girls were. He was ok with that. His ass had adjusted, even though he was fairly certain that 'slut' was permanently embossed across his ass.

After the first few weeks time seems to go by quickly. They had a rhythm. Daniel would fuck Kali in the morning because she was a morning person and wanted it out of the way. Then he would fuck Chastity or Mandy, before or after lunch. They seemed to like the middle of the day. And after dinner he would fuck Alma, it was always more passionate with her, but honestly all of them were fantastic lovers. He was certain that the girls had worked that schedule out amongst themselves but he never asked.

Food was left three times a day. The door would open, an armed man would come in and scan the room and then another man would haul bags of food in and both would leave. Words were rarely ever exchanged.

They tried to lay an ambush one day but Marco spoke over a hidden speaker system telling them that he could see them and they would be punished for trying. They backed off. The girls each received ten swats from his paddle and Daniel received sixty. He couldn't sit for a few days after that.

They didn't try anything after that. It seemed stupid to keep trying without a chance for success. So they decided to bide their time. They were able to communicate in secret in the bathroom when they took their communal showers. They expected that the room was bugged so they drew out words on each other's backs. It took time to send a message, but it worked.

That's how Alma told him she loved him the first time. It's also how he knew she had missed her period.

See the plan to bide their time until something changed was fucked when over the period of 6 weeks every woman missed their period. Alma and Mandy were first. Kali and Chastity followed soon after.

After some begging from all of them, and a spanking in return, Marco brought them four pregnancy tests. They were all positive.

Fuck, Daniel thought to himself at the time. He had never particularly wanted to be a parent, having been raised in the system. But now he wanted nothing more than to protect those babies and their mothers. He just didn't know how.

He had no leverage. No money. No skills to offer Marco for their freedom. Nothing.

He sat up with a start. He had had an epiphany.

Fuck, maybe that's it, he thought to himself. The only thing I have to offer is what Marco wants. He'd have to think about it more.

He slipped off the foot of the bed and walked out onto the balcony, his bare feet feeling the cooler cement of the balcony. The moving air felt great on his overheated skin and he sat on the outside bench, letting his cock drape tiredly between his legs.

He looked at his cock and silently cursed it. He was tired of sex. No, he corrected himself. He was tired of forced sex. He loved having sex, especially with Alma. Something about their connection made it feel like making love rather than just sex.

He sat deep in thought and didn't notice the petite, naked form move through the door until she sat next to him.

"What are you thinking about this early?" Kali asked as she placed her arm around his shoulders. She knew he felt a sense of responsibility to protect them, which had been turned up to 11 when they all got pregnant with his babies. She really liked him, she just didn't love him.

Daniel looked at her beautiful face, her long, dark hair framing her soft features, and said, "nothing really. I think I have an idea to keep you all safe, maybe more even. But I want to think about it some more before I say anything."

She pulled him into her, pulling his head into her chest, more specifically, she pulled his mouth to her nipples, swollen a little with her pregnancy. They discovered early on that Daniel loved sucking on their tits and everyone except Chastity was super turned on by it.

Daniel happily took one of her cute little nipples in his mouth and started to lightly suck and lick it. He moved his hand to her baby bump and gently caressed it as he sucked, feeling his cock react to being intimate with a gorgeous woman.

"Yes, yes, lover," cooed Kali as she started to get turned on by his mouth on her nipples, "you put that baby in me."

Daniel broke his suction and murmured, "Damn right I did." And then returned to the foreplay that he knew she liked. He slid his hand down her bump and slipped his finger into her moistening pussy with a slow tease. She hated being teased and he loved to do it to her.

Kali let her other hand down into his lap and started to play with his now fully erect and rock hard cock. She loved that he knew what she liked and he always liked to please all of them. The girls had chatted about it when he was napping. They all admitted he did little things differently with each of them and they all loved him for it.

Daniel moved from one nipple to the other, sucking and nibbling, while working his finger all around her clit and labia. She wanted him inside her but she knew from experience he would fuck her when he was ready. She was fine treating him like the prized stallion, since it was he that had to do all the work in their little sex prison.

After a few minutes of playing with each other, with the sun brightening the sky, and the noises of the jungle adding to the daylight, Daniel pulled himself upright and pulled Kali onto his lap.

This was a practiced maneuver. She liked to be on top. As she swung her leg to mount him she grabbed his cock and held it until she could place it against her wet pussy. Thinking to herself that she had fucked this cock hundreds of times now, she impaled herself in one motion.

Her head lulled back and her mouth opened as Daniel's cock filled her. She was still tight. So tight it was a little painful at times for both of them. But she was convinced that Daniel's cock was the perfect size for her.

Daniel grabbed her hips as she settled into his lap, his rigid cock deep inside her tight, wet and inviting pussy. He went back to work on her tits and nipples with his mouth and helped her as she started to ride him, bouncing herself slowly up and down his shaft.

Kali hugged his head as she pressed her small tits into his face, running her hands through his long hair. No one had had a haircut since they were abducted and his hair was a little shaggy before. Now it was probably shoulder length and full.

She grabbed a little of his hair and pulled his head back and angled his face towards her. She made eye contact with him and kissed his open mouth, letting his tongue invade her mouth as his cock invaded her womb.

They fucked like this for a while, maybe 20 minutes, enjoying the cooler temperatures of the morning air and each other's bodies. Nothing was rushed, just intimate sex between two people who cared for each other and knew each other's bodies.

Kali started to pick up her pace and leaned back in Daniel's lap. He knew she was close to cumming when she did this. He held her hips and helped to bounce her faster on his throbbing member, enjoying how her small tits bounced and jiggled.

Kali was getting close and knew that Daniel could last until she came, but probably not much longer. Daniel leaned forward and licked each nipple sensually and slowly as she rode him. That was enough. She felt her orgasm flow through her, from her pussy to her fingertips. She leaned forward and grabbed Daniel closely as she shook and trembled with pleasure.

She moaned quietly in his ear as she came, "Oh Daniel, I'm cumming on your cock. I'm cumming lover."

Her words, her breath on his ear and feeling tight pussy contract and spasm, sent him over the edge and he gripped her hips tightly and grunted in her ear, "Oh Kali, I'm cumming in you. I'm filling you up. Oh God baby, Fuck."

He felt his cock jerk as he erupted rope after rope of cum into her well used pussy. Kali felt him cum and loved it. It was satisfying when they came together like that.

Kali stayed in his lap, his softening cock firmly deep inside her vagina as they relaxed, each breathing heavily.

"Mmmm, that was a nice orgasm. Thank you," Kali said between breaths..

"You are very welcome baby," he responded and kissed her deeply. Sharing in the last moment of intimacy until tomorrow.

Kali finally stood up off Daniel's lap and used her hand to wipe away the excess cum and juice dripping out of her from their love making session. This let Daniel's cock flop out onto his lap, leaving a puddle of cum and Kali's juices that dripped down his balls.

They had successfully begged for towels from Marco with the express promise they won't use them to cover themselves. There were a few outside on the balcony for this express purpose. Daniel hopped up and grabbed two towels and returned to bench where he fucked Kali and where she was sitting.

He handed her a towel as he wiped the bodily fluids from his shriveled cock and balls and between his legs. She did the same and then perked up.

"Come feel," Kali said urgently, motioning for him to sit down and put his hand on her pregnant belly.

Daniel quickly sat and put his hand under her hand and he felt just a faint flutter.

He looked at her dumbfounded and asked, "it's that what I think it is?"

She met his eyes and nodded her head, "that's our baby. I just started to feel him or her in the last few days. Maybe they recognize when daddy is fucking mommy," she teased.

Daniel was amazed. He left his hand on her belly, just feeling the little life inside her kick or whatever it was doing. He knew he had to figure out a way to get them all safe, no matter what it cost him and he thought he might have a way.

As he was lost in thought, Kali noticed that he was more distant lately than usual. After five months she had become used to his patterns and something had changed the last few days. She figured it had to do with all their advancing pregnancies. She was worried, along with everyone else, but didn't know what to do.

"Hey," she asked softly and touched his naked shoulder, "you doing ok?"

Daniel came back to the moment and nodded his head, "yeah, I'm fine. Just worried about you, the girls, and the babies. Trying to figure out a way to get you all safe," he responded.

"We'll figure something out together," she told him, "so we can all be safe and raise these little babies."

She didn't believe that right now, but she hoped it would be true and she felt that is what he needed to hear at this moment. He seemed to soften to her words and that made her happy.

Daniel looked inside and saw Mandy getting up as well as Alma.

"Breakfast will be here soon," he indicated to the girls inside, "let's head inside."

Daniel and Kali walked back inside and he did the rounds with Mandy and Alma, caressing their baby bellies and kissing their lips and their bumps. It had become a tradition for the last six weeks or so since they all started to show.

He hopped in bed and did the same to Chastity, who was lounging, not wanting to get up. She was a self declared non-morning person. Daniel agreed but didn't seem to get that option with his sex duties.

As he rose from the bed he heard the door unlock. He made a split second choice in his head and ran up to the landing with the door and waited about five feet from the door.

"What are you doing," cried Alma, "get down from there. Now!"

Daniel looked back at her and shook his head. He looked at where he thought the cameras were and raised his hands up in surrender, turned around facing the girls again, got on his knees and interlocked his hands behind his head.

He yelled out, "Marco! I want to talk to you alone. I promise I will be good. I have an offer."

When nothing happened for five or six seconds he pleaded, "Please master. I think you will want to hear me out."

A few seconds more of silence and Daniel thought he had failed, but then the door swung open with the same two mountain sized guards that usually came with Marco.

"Don't move until I say so," mountain one said in heavily accented English.

He stepped forward, with his companion watching the girls for any motion to help Daniel. Mountain one pulled out some leather cuffs and bound each of Daniel's wrists, connecting the cuffs behind his back with a strong carabiner.

As he stood Daniel up, Daniel looked at the girl and shook his head. He said, "I'll be back soon, take care of each other if I'm not."

They watched as he was pulled to his feet and marched out the door that none of them had been through before, not consciously at least.

Mountain one guided Daniel from behind with a firm hand on his manacled hands. Daniel was more aware of his nakedness as he was maneuvered through hallway after hallway. He saw person after person, all either what appeared to be household staff or office workers. He felt very underdressed with his shriveled cock swinging around as he was roughly moved through the huge house towards what he assumed was Marco's office.

Eventually they came to a beautiful wooden door, with ornate carvings on it and the mountain knocked on the door.

"Enter," Marco's distinctly deep voice said from the other side.

Mountain one used one hand to swing the door open and the other to push Daniel forward by his bound hands.

He entered a lushly appointed office, with wood paneled walls, tasteful bookshelves and other "manly" decorations. There was a massive slab desk in the middle of the room and behind it sat the person that Daniel hated most in the world.

Marco sat back, a pistol in his hand pointed to the ceiling, watching as the small, naked boy was pushed into the room by his security man. I wonder what he will beg for and what he will offer, he thought to himself, amused that Daniel thought he could have something of value. Something worth trading to him.

Daniel was pushed to the middle of the room, facing the desk and held in place by mountain one, who hadn't said anything more since they left the prison room.

"Take a seat," Marco commanded, indicating a chair to Daniel's right. Daniel noticed it was a simple wooden chair, but placed on the seat was a realistic looking dildo, pointing straight up. It was huge.

Daniel looked to the chair with the fake cock and then back to Marco to see if he was serious. He was a bit panicked. Nothing other than one of the girl's fingers on occasion had gone up his ass. Certainly nothing that big.

Marco saw his panic and internally smiled. He said flatly, "it's already lubed and ready for you. I'll only hear you out if you are seated."

Daniel understood now. That was the price of being able to make his pitch. He would need to humiliate himself. He went to move over to the chair but the mountain stopped him.

"Release him but don't unbind his arms yet," Marco instructed the mountain.

Mountain one let go of Daniel's bindings and stepped back. Feeling his arms free, Daniel walked over to the chair, trying to figure out how to sit down with the least amount of discomfort.

"You know there is a time limit," Marco stated as Daniel was examining the chair. "I thought we understood each other better than this," he said disappointed.

Daniel mentally kicked himself for not thinking that Marco would do that and moved himself over the chair. He lined up the head of the massive cock with his own ass and took a deep breath, stabilizing himself the best he could with his arms behind his back.

As he let his breath out, he lowered himself onto the massive dildo. He could feel as the synthetic cock head split his rosebud open and intruded into his waiting ass. He could feel as inch after inch slid past his tight sphincter and invaded him, making his own cock swell.

He was embarrassed that his cock was responding to this anal intruder, which he figured was probably close to double his own cocks length. He had a long way to go down.

He figured he was about half way down the shaft, feeling his ass fill with the fake cock, when his arms behind his back gave out due to the weird angle slid over the back of the chair. He fell. His ass hit the seat instantly, shoving the other half up his asshole with a yelp and grunt.

He noticed his cock was fully hard now and had jumped and oozed pre cum when he had slipped down the last half. He wasn't the only one that noticed as he looked at Marco.