Into the Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know anything about these," Daniel admitted.

"I'll make you pretty," Chastity said quietly, "makeup was my thing before we were brought here. You have great features and I can make you look hot."

"Thanks, I guess," said Daniel, somewhat defeated and he gave the bag to Chastity to look through.

"I think that might be it," he said, lifting the box up but feeling something sliding around inside. "Nope, something still there," he backtracked.

Inside he grabbed another ziploc with a bunch of pink items and one stainless steel one. He had no idea what it was but he could see instructions in there as well.

He took out the instructions and read it. "What is a male chastity device?" he asked questioningly.

"Oh wow," said Kali as she grabbed the paper from his hands. "Yeah, that's what this is. He really wants to humiliate you. It's a plastic tube that you lock around your cock, preventing you from getting hard," she explained.

"Oh joy," said Daniel in an accepting but overwhelmed voice.

He still had the cuffs on his wrists and ankles and took them off, placing them on the counter with the rest of the stuff. "I have to wear these as well. Probably to accent my slave status with him," he shared with them.

Alma sighed and rubbed his back. No one knew what to say, he agreed to be feminized and he had to prove he could act the part. The girls weren't happy about it but he had made it clear he didn't want them trying to talk him out of it. So they respected his sacrifice and didn't.

Chastity had been going through the items and said, "we should do your nails. That will take a little while to dry and we can give you instructions on how to be a girl while we do it."

"Sounds good I guess," replied Daniel.

She walked over to the couch and had him sit down. They all spent the next 30 minutes doing his nails pink and telling him the things they thought he would need to know about being a girl to make Marco believe. They didn't want him to sacrifice himself, but they also wanted to go home so hoped he would succeed.

After his nails dried and he had tested out the heels a little, not with much success, he realized it was getting later. He still had two women to fuck.

"Mandy, baby, we need to get to it," he told her.

Mandy sighed as she watched him walk around in the stupid high heels. "I know. I'll grab the lube and you can take me outside?" She asked.

"Ok," he replied, "I'll meet you there."

He had been practicing walking with Alma, so he kicked off the heels and kissed her while caressing her baby bump.

He didn't say anything as walked out onto the balcony and into the hot afternoon heat. Mandy joined him seconds later with a bottle of lube. They had found about 30 bottles in one of the bathroom cabinets. They were probably half way through the supply.

Mandy tossed him the lube and went to stand by the railing, looking out at the freedom of the jungle. There were at least three stories up, too far to jump, even though they had seriously considered it before.

Mandy looked at Daniel as he prepped himself and said, "thank you for being you. You've always been there for me and for us. I'll never forget that. Now fuck me in the ass so he doesn't kill us or someone else."

He smiled at her words and came to kiss her. He needed a little romance to recharge his cock, though at this point he knew he could do it without too much problem. He usually came fast when doing anal with the girls.

She responded to his advances and caressed his body and kissed his chest and shoulders. She wasn't in love with Daniel like a few of the other girls, but she liked him well enough. She was happy he was the father of her child as she felt he was a good person and their child would be better for having his genes.

They made out with sun warming their bodies and the sounds of the jungle serenading them. After a little while Mandy reached down and felt Daniel's hard cock sticking out at her.

"You really do have impressive stamina," she observed and turned to face the railing presenting him with her ass. She disliked anal. It did nothing for her and she wouldn't cum. When she had sex with Daniel it was passionate and she enjoy giving and receiving attention, but this type of sex sucked for her. She knew a few of the other girls got off on it, but not her. It was a chore.

"Lots of lube, ok sweetie," she begged.

"I know," he replied, knowing that she hated anal.

He dumped tons of lube in his hand and spread it all over his cock and then wiped it in her ass crack and along her asshole. He poured more in his hand and massaged it into her asshole, warming her up, even though all the girls could take his cock in their asses without much warming up these days.

Once he felt everything was slippery enough, he put the lube down and stood behind her. He lined up his cock, placing his engorged head on her lubed up rosebud and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You ready," he asked her.

"Yep, fuck me," she replied.

Daniel slowly pushed his cock into her ass, feeling her hole give way as her sphincter accommodated his invading cock. He could feel her breath quicken as he pushed farther into anal depths and it didn't slow until she felt his balls on her taint.

Knowing she wanted it done as quickly as possible, once he was balls deep, he grabbed her hips and shoulder and started to plow her ass with speed and power. He watched her ass jiggle and shake as he slammed his hips into her, pounding his balls into her pussy and taint as he reamed her ass. Like he did every week.

Mandy let out a soft moan as Daniel's member intruded into her, feeling every inch of his cock inside her ass. She knew he would do the best he could to make it feel good, but it didn't matter much.

Daniel pounded away on Mandy's ass, watching his slick cock slid in and out her with gusto. He had great stamina now and could go for a long time before running out of breath completely.

Mandy bent over more to give him better access and he shifted both hands to her hips, gripping them even tighter and pounding his cock into her ass as deeply as possible. After about 10 minutes he could feel his orgasm coming and knowing that she never came from anal, he sped up to get it done quickly.

Mandy's entire body shook with the force of his thrusts. Her large tits jiggled and shook each time her ass impacted his hips. She did like to be manhandled like he did, just not in her ass. She could tell he was getting close as he always sped up.

Daniel's frantic fucking paid off and he felt his orgasm flow through his body and out of his cock as he blasted the inside of Mandy's anal cavity with cum, spurt after spurt. She felt his cock pulse and spasm as he filled her ass with his cum. She did like being full of his cum and she liked that he reached around to hold her baby bump when he came in her from behind. It felt really intimate.

Once Daniel was done emptying his load into her ass, he pulled out with a wet plop and handed her a towel from the stack on the patio, taking one for himself. Her ass and legs were covered in lube and cum as it dripped from her gaping asshole. Daniel's entire front was also covered in lube and cum dripping off his dirty cock.

She leaned forward and gave him a sloppy kiss and said sardonically, "Thanks for the obligatory ass fucking."

"You're welcome," Daniel chuckled back and then grabbed her and she was walking to the bathroom to shower, pulling her back into him.

He kissed her forcefully and passionately, saying, "I'm glad I'm the father of your baby. I think you'll be an amazing mother," as he rubbed her belly.

"Aww, thank you," she told him genuinely, "I'm glad you are the father honestly. You are a good man and your genes will be a good mix. I promise I won't let them forget about you. Ever."

Daniel sat back on the railing and sighed in relief. Mandy stared off into the jungle and he steeled himself for the next step, the step where he had to commit to his crazy offer. He had to really commit, give all of himself to keep these girls, and more importantly his children, safe from the sociopath that held them captive. He had already made the decision and he was good at following through, even if it sucked.