Into the Nerieverse Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Nerie is introduced to her first assignment.
8.6k words
4.88
1.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pordow
Pordow
15 Followers

Chapter 2: Nerie's First Assignment

Nerie sat on the high-speed train that would take her directly to HubCorp, and neither the mass of commuters in the train car nor the whizzing spectacle of the capitol shooting past the window could take her eyes off her first case file. She had already studied it in-depth of course, but she was determined to not miss anything on her first assignment.

She looked at the picture on page one, as well as the real-life model that would be used. Blue eyes looked back at her, standing out against her light milk-chocolate skin and dark hair. The young woman also featured a light blue shirt to match her eyes, and some type of fur around her waist that resembled something arctic to Nerie. She glanced back at the overview.

NAME: Andora Smith

GENDER: F

AGE: 21

MULTIVERSE ORIGIN: Andora, master of weather- Animation

PERSONALITY SYNOPSIS: Confident, strong, aggressive.

STORY SYNOPSIS: Subject uses superpower of controlling weather elements to fight criminals in a world resembling the industrial age.

SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS: Subject will likely act aggressive upon realization that her powers don't work.

"They really weren't kidding about the 'old' in old stories" Nerie thought. This "Andora '' definitely wasn't the most popular Muve from that time, but as Steckinridge had told her it was an easy first assignment. Andora was adventurous, attractive, and potentially even had a thing for girls already. The case file wasn't super clear on that last one. More importantly though, Andora's multiverse was geared towards teenagers of the time. Andora herself was well above age at 21, but her story had never acknowledged anything explicitly sexual. That meant that Andora may not be subject to the sexual taboos of the Hub, which might make her more open to those experiences.

The only problem was that "easy" is a relative term. Sure Andora was an easier assignment than many others, but there was still no lack of difficulty. The more Nerie had thought about how to approach the situation, the more she realized her experiences were not helpful. She was in uncharted territory now.

That's not to say Nerie had no plan. In fact, in her substantially thicker folder she had added an outline with a 10-step program. Each step had its own set of notes and papers to try and cover every possibility.

1) Make her comfortable. Build trust.

2) Ask leading questions about her old feelings towards lovers, and any new feelings she has in the Hub.

3) Ask how she would feel if she did lovers acts with me (hugging, kissing)

4) Demonstrate acts if Andora allows

5) Introduce concept of nudity (no prior knowledge)

6) Use body-morpher to introduce nipples (no prior knowledge)

7) Introduce self-touching, followed by me touching Andora

8) Repeat steps 6-7 for the introduction of her clitoris, and again for her G-Spot.

9) Attach prosthetic dick, introduce concept of pleasuring men.

10) Introduce penetrative sex

Nerie was content with this intentionally-basic plan, but had no misconceptions about her ability to stick to it. One thing she learned from sex therapy was that humans are complicated, and that the best laid plans go to waste. Ironically the earliest and simplest steps would be the most difficult. Someone with no concept of sex also wouldn't have any reason to feel awkward touching themselves in front of Nerie (at least theoretically). But kissing and hugging? Those were acts Andora may only feel comfortable doing with love interests. HubCorp did introduce and modify attraction to ensure new Muves could be attracted to both men and women, so Nerie hoped this procedure also introduced some level of sex-drive.

Nerie's planning and thoughts were interrupted by the deceleration of the train as it began to pull into the base of a commanding skyscraper sporting an equally-impressive HubCorp logo. Nerie's excitement began to build again as she exited the train and headed for the elevators. As usual, Nerie arrived early and the massive station was sparsely populated. Even so, as she got into the nearest elevator a voice called out, "Wait hold that door a second!".

Nerie was slightly annoyed by this. There were at least two dozen elevators around the station, and this person had to pick hers? But the annoyance passed when an attractive brunette walked in.

"Hey thanks!" She said with a smile, "Hardt, right? Nerie Hardt?". Nerie smiled back, and almost didn't recognize her colleague. Sorna's hair had been in a tight bun in orientation, but now it was let free, and fell to each side of her face in light waves.

"No problem!" Nerie responded, "and yup, that's me. Good to see you again Miss Sorna!"

"Oh please," she said, "Just call me Sadie. I almost didn't recognize you with your new hair. It really highlights those blue eyes of yours.". Nerie had almost forgotten about her own hair, which now was back closer to her natural dark brown, and also waved slightly.

"Thanks! It may not work, but my first assignment had a possible love interest with hair like this so I'm hoping it gives me an edge somehow. Yours looks great let down too!" Nerie said.

"Smart," replied Sadie, "your Muve must have good taste." Nerie forced out a chuckle. She never liked small-talk with strangers unless there was a goal in mind, like in her old job or when she was out at the club looking for someone to take home. A short silence followed as the elevator got closer to their floor, but then Sadie caught Nerie by surprise with her next question.

"So, how are you liking your new tool?" She asked with a smile. "I can't stop thinking about mine. I get why HubCorp needed to force us to a masturbation schedule, but man I hated it". Nerie must have given away her surprise with an expression, because Sadie laughed and said playfully mockingly, "Aw hey, what's the matter? I thought you were a sex therapist?"

Nerie laughed in response, "Yeah, but I'm not used to my clients opening up that much." In reality Nerie had plenty of quick hookups outside of work, but something about her very attractive coworker with a prosthetic penis talking about it so openly was a little unsettling. She recovered and continued, "But yeah, I have been using mine every chance I get. This morning especially I used..." Nerie caught herself from admitting she used her own cum "...lubricant for the first time, and it was like a whole new experience."

Sadie gave another soft and pleasant laugh. "Ha ha, you're behind if you're just figuring that out. But hell you're right. This thing doesn't even need lube." As she finished her sentence, the elevator doors opened to their floor. Nerie was about to say bye and head to her room, but Sadie beat her to it and caught her off-guard yet again.

"Nice getting to talk to you Nerie. And hey, before you go. I have no idea how far I'm going to get with my Muve today, and I'm sure you're in the same boat. It's gonna suck if we spend the whole day with attractive Muves and leave with blue balls. Why don't you stop by my room after work and we can sort eachother out, #4372?" Sadie gave another soft laugh and a wink at Nerie's expression, and she started towards her room, but turned her head to say, "It was just a thought Nerie. I could always ask Jessica, but she seemed a little uptight at orientation. You're much more chill. Anyways, good luck on your first day!"

Nerie stood in the elevator doorway for a moment, impressed with how forward and confident Sadie was. She might just take her up on that offer, especially considering the possibilities. She pictured what those might look like as she reached her room, putting in her security code and walking in.

It wasn't the first time Nerie had seen the room, but that didn't make it any more impressive. Nerie marveled at the ingenious design as she looked into a large plain room with soft-pink walls, a white ceiling and matching white tile floors (thankfully heated). The simple colors were interrupted only with two comfortable-looking pink armchairs and a maroon couch. Nothing about it seemed impressive at first glance, but Nerie knew better.

She spoke aloud "command, open compartment one". The familiar soft automated voice responded, "Voice ID recognized, command acknowledged. Welcome Miss Hardt.". As the voice spoke, part of the otherwise plain wall slid to the side, revealing an array of lubricants. Nerie gave the command to close and the wall resumed it's basic state. Nerie wouldn't have been able to tell that there was even a cabinet there had she not just seen it.

Nerie continued going through the commands for the different compartments. The higher the number, the more advanced the tools. #3 opened into a walk-in closet with towels and basic changes of clothes, and Nerie checked the hidden compartment to find various lingerie outfits. #5 opened into three mirrored-glass shelves featuring just about every dildo and vibrator shape Nerie could imagine. #10 opened up an entire wall into a small bedroom featuring a queen-sized soft-looking bed.

The main room was intentionally made plain so the Muves wouldn't be overwhelmed, but this bedroom went over-the-top. It had a dark-red and black color scheme with abstract pictures of clearly sexual figures on the walls. It had two metal nightstands featuring fake, but real looking candles. Nerie stood for a moment, taking in the sight. This room was clearly only for advanced stages of training.

Then she continued checking each other compartment. One had light BDSM materials like ball gags and handcuffs, and one of the later ones opened up to a full mechanism that slid out of the wall with two dildos attached to it, one atop the other. Nerie called another command and the machine began thrusting the dildos slowly in a staggered pattern. She couldn't help but notice it was very close to the floor, implying its user would need to be on their hands and knees to use it. The thought aroused her slightly, but she figured this was enough for now. It wasn't good for her to get turned on now, as it would take some time to get Andora ready.

Nerie finished by quickly opening the final compartment, which revealed the impressive body-morphing chamber. It was a large blue glass cylinder with several coils sticking out of the top mechanism, as well as some inside. It looked pretty intimidating, though Nerie knew the process only involved a few minor shocks, and was otherwise painless. Still though, she made a note in her head to consider blindfolding Andora before taking her into the chamber for the first time.

Just then, a soft bell rang towards the door, and the automated voice announced, "Miss Hardt, Mr. James is here with your appointment.". Nerie calmed her nerves and replied, "Thank you Aiva, command: reset room." Nerie went towards the door as all of the compartments slid back into place behind her.

The door slid open in front of her, and a short balding man stood well beneath the figure of her first Muve. Andora would have been an imposing figure even without the short man making her look taller. She only stood about 2-3 inches taller than Nerie, but her muscular frame was noticeably larger than most women Nerie had ever met. Even so, somehow they didn't give her any kind of masculine look, and they fit in nicely with her feminine curves. Nerie had gotten good at appraising bodies without gawking, but she didn't need to be good to notice out of the corner of her eye just how large and well-shaped Andora's breasts were.

"And this will conclude your Hubverse tour and basic orientation." The short man said with a bright smile, "Now I shall leave you in the very capable hands of Miss Hardt here for your... advanced orientation.". A look of discomfort crossed his face, as he likely never had to end an orientation with this before, but he finished, "You did an outstanding job handling your first day in the Hubverse, and I have no doubt you will continue to progress quickly. Miss Hardt is an incredibly kind Ferry with a history of success, so please don't be nervous."

Nerie knew he was putting on an act, because she had never seen this man before in her life, and she suspected he didn't have any real idea of what she was going to do. His barely-subtle attempts to peek into the room behind Nerie confirmed that, but she ignored him and presented the warmest smile she could at Andora.

"Absolutely! We're all here to make sure your transition into the Hubverse and Indieverses is as comfortable and smooth as possible." Nerie said, and she extended her hand, "I'm Nerie Hardt, but you can call me Nerie, and It's my pleasure to be your Ferry." Andora responded in kind, and gave Nerie a firm handshake.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3- Introductions

"Please, come in and have a seat." Nerie said, and looked down at the unfamiliar man and played along with his act, "And thank you for your kind words. I'm glad Andora was able to get one of the better Ferries to begin her orientation. Have a good day and let me know if you need anything.". Once she finished, she tapped the wall twice and the door slid shut as the man tried to get one more glimpse inside the sparse room.

Nerie turned and watched Andora move towards the couch and sit down. Nerie followed suit and picked the other end, sitting at an angle so she could face her.

"So," Nerie said brightly as Andora's eyes scanned the room, "How was your first day of orientation so far?" Nerie was slightly relieved that despite her commanding figure, Andora's face betrayed a look of apprehensive wonder.

Andora looked back at Nerie and said, "Oh, it's been an... interesting experience I think". It was clear she was nervous in the new room with the new Ferry.

Nerie smiled and said, "I know the Hub can be an overwhelming place to someone new. If it makes you feel any better, it's my first day too, and I've been very nervous about it just like you."

"Really?" Asked Andora. "Definitely," answered Nerie, "And I'll let you in on another secret." Nerie leaned slightly and put her hand up to her mouth as if to hide it, and in a mock-whisper said, "I actually have no idea who that guy was. I think he just said those things cause he thought I was cute". That got a smile out of Andora, and despite her nervous expression the smile was genuine and warm, and her blue eyes relaxed slightly. She even responded with a joke of her own,

"But you said some things back to him too." She said with a still nervous smile.

"I guess I did," Nerie laughed, "What can I say? Short balding men in their late 40's are totally my type." Nerie said, cringing slightly at her own use of the word "totally", but it did get a genuine laugh out of Andora.

"Haha, you can't be serious! You can do way better!" Andora encouraged, loosening up a little more. Nerie was pleased that this was going so well. Not only was Andora getting comfortable, but she was also acknowledging that Nerie was attractive. Hopefully that also translated to Andora being attracted to her.

"You caught me," Nerie responded as she put her hands up in mock-surrender, "But in all seriousness what he said was right. I'm here to be a guide for you and help you. Being nervous and even overwhelmed is completely natural, but I do hope you come to trust me over the course of our orientation.". Nerie finished with a warm expression as a look of confusion passed over Andora's face.

"But what is this orientation though?" She asked, scanning the room again as if searching for clues, "Ever since Mr. Grass told I had another orientation, he has been really weird about it. Every time I asked he kept changing the subject. I already know all the basics about HubCorp and indieverses and all that. What else do I have to learn?"

Nerie had expected this question, and did her best to give her rehearsed answer, "I don't blame him. What we will be doing here can get very exciting, but also intense and overwhelming. You'll have never experienced anything like it before. I hate giving you an indirect answer like that because I know you're curious, but I can promise that you will get all the answers you want today. It may just take a bit of time.". As expected, a look of concern took Andora's face.

"Is it going to be painful?" Andora asked nervously.

"No no no," Nerie assured her quickly, "In fact, it should be an enjoyable experience. It's just a lot to take in at once. Again, I hate leaving you in the dark, but there does need to be a process for this. If you're ready to begin, the process starts only with a few questions."

"I dunno," Andoras said with a look of embarrassment, "You've been really nice so far, but how do I know you aren't lying to me if you're hiding things that you say I will like."

"That's a completely fair suspicion," Nerie agreed, "All I can say to that is that I would be fired on the spot if I ever hurt you. But how about this?" She said, turning her head upwards, "Aiva, Command: acknowledge new voiceprint ID for commands 'door open' and 'door close'.

"Acknowledged," the soft ai voice said, "awaiting new voiceprint ID". Nerie turned to a confused-looking Andora and said, "it's a voice-activated door. Go ahead, repeat the commands."

Andora paused for a moment, studying the situation before cautiously following Nerie's lead, looking up and softly saying "Door open, door close". The door responded immediately to her words and slid open to the main hall before closing again.

"New voiceprint ID saved for selected commands." said Aiva, and Nerie turned back to Andora.

"If you ever feel in danger in this room, all you need to do is give Aiva that voice command and you can walk out of here at any time." Nerie assured her with a smile. That seemed to work as Andora tried the commands a few times and relaxed at the prospect of an easy way out.

"Ok," Andora finally said, "I'm still weirded out by all this, but I guess you haven't given me any reason not to trust you. If it's just questions, then let's get started.". She sat back on the couch arm, facing Nerie, and waiting expectantly.

"Great!" Nerie said brightly, "I'm gonna start simple with some questions about your multiverse. First off, I just want you to describe your three main friends: Derrik, Jolan, and Kasana. It doesn't have to be anything specific, just whatever comes to mind."

"Oh, ok." Andora said, confused but relieved at the easy question. "Well, they've always been there for me. Jolan and his bubbly personality is always a lot of fun. Derrik and I have a bit of a complicated history. He's handsome and caring, but dating him always seemed to end in a trainwreck. As a friend he's great overall though. And Kasana and I are.." Andora paused and Nerie thought she saw a blush. "She's my best friend." Andora concluded. Nerie was relieved that Andora openly discussed her relationships so she didn't have to pry, although naturally her feelings for Kasana weren't well-defined in her multiverse.

"Thank you. They sound lovely." Nerie replied. "Now, I'm sorry if this is too personal for now, but it is relevant. You mentioned dating Derrik. Would you say you were attracted to his looks?"

"Well, yeah. He's very handsome, and he has a manly voice." Andora responded plainly "And it's not too personal. It's just dating, we've all done it, and I'll bet you had guys chasing you all the time." Nerie mentally noted the second mention of her own looks, and continued with her line of questions.

"That's good to hear, and yes you'd be correct in that guess." Nerie said with a light laugh, "But I'm sure you've had your fair share of suitors too. Anyone else you found attractive?"

"Well let's see..." Andora said, thinking for a moment, "Jolan was cute, and we had a short thing. Other than him no one else really stood out. Well actually Kasana did... I mean... not to me but... I guess she was..." She trailed off, blushing more obviously this time."

Pordow
Pordow
15 Followers