Into the Nerieverse Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were next to it, Nerie began working the control panel, setting it for nipples and adding a 30 second timer. She lightly grabbed Andora's arm and said, "Alrighty, in we go."

It was a little cramped inside the machine made for one, but there was still enough room to maneuver around a bit. Nerie positioned herself behind Andora so she didn't obstruct the machine, and sensing Andora's tension, Nerie decided a distraction was in order.

"So Andora, how about that second kiss?" Nerie asked as Andora turned her head back and Nerie got up on her tiptoes to reach it.

"That sounds nice." Andora said, and the two closed their eyes and locked lips again. Nerie wasted no time in getting her tongue involved, knowing they were almost out of time. She wanted to make this a proper distraction. She slid her tongue between Andora's lips and began exploring her mouth, expertly dancing inside of it. Andora's tongue wasn't as experienced, but she tried her best to meet Nerie's tongue in its dance.

The body morpher was surprisingly quiet given how intense it looked. Nerie had opened her eyes to monitor the situation, and noticed a compartment open as two small arms with little caps at the end reached out from it. Nerie also spied the other item in there, which appeared to be a dildo with a small circular contraption built into it. "That must be for the G-spot, looks like fun." Nerie thought as the arms positioned themselves in front of Andora's breasts as a blue line worked its way across them, scanning for existing tits. After a moment, the light stopped and the arms closed in on their destinations, moving slightly to adjust to Andora's rising and falling chest.

A moment later Andora let out a short but loud moan that almost sounded like a whimper as her hands reflexively darted to the source of the pain, and she broke off from the kiss. Her eyes were now squinted shut as she appeared to be waiting for more shocks, but the arms had already retreated back into the compartment.

"It's alright Andora, it's over. You did great!" Nerie said, giving her a light hug. Andora opened her eyes and looked down at her chest, and then a look of fear took her face.

"Nerie, I think something went wrong!" she said, as Nerie tried to move her head around to see, equally concerned that her presence had somehow messed something up. Though once she caught sight of Andora's front, she was greeted with the view of two perfectly-shaped nipples poking out of Andora's large breasts.

"What happened," Nerie asked worriedly, studying the nipples more closely, "I can't see anything wrong."

"Nothing wrong?!" Andora asked with more intensity and fear, "Look at them! They're all dark! The machine must have burned them or something." and Nerie saw the "problem" as Andora put her hands back down to show her more clearly. It took everything she had not to burst out laughing.

"No no no, Andora, they're fine, perfect even!" Nerie responded. "Nipples take on different colors based on how light or dark your skin is. To be honest you're kinda in-between so I expected pink, but now that I'm looking at them I think the morpher got it right. Go on, give them a touch." She encouraged, and Andora slowly reached a hand up, but it paused at the base of her boob, and gave a little squeeze.

"Oooh that feels good!" She said, bringing her other hand up to its breast to do the same. Nerie let her explore at her own pace, enjoying the sight. It seemed like the machine didn't just add nerves to the tits. After a while of Andora massaging herself, she finally reached a nervous finger out to touch her new part, and immediately withdrew it.

"Whoah!" She said, "That felt like a shock almost! But like, in a good way." and she reached her finger back up to it, letting it linger this time. After a moment she began slowly rubbing it, and brought her other hand up to do the same as she began moaning lightly. As Nerie watched, she noticed the pressure of her dick against its strap was the most it had been as it was all the way up now. She let Andora explore the new feelings a bit longer, and then decided to share some of her expertise.

"Here, let me." Nerie offered, positioning herself behind Andora again and reaching both hands around. Andora reluctantly let her hands drop as Nerie's took their place, and she got to work. She had done this a million times before to herself and others, and she didn't hold back on any of her techniques. She knew just how long to tease, when to pinch, when to rub, and when to massage. She had Andora in the palm of her hand as her moans got louder and louder.

Her eyes closed in pleasure, Andora turned her head back again, and Nerie obediently reached hers up as their lips met once more. This time though, it was Andora who didn't hold back. Almost as soon as they touched, Andora's tongue invaded Nerie's mouth, reaching deeper than either of them had gone so far. Nerie enjoyed the sensation of being filled with the soft muscle, and did her best to make it worthwhile by sliding her tongue expertly around it. She also relished the vibrations of Andora's lips as her moans became more regular and intense. Then, Andora did something that Nerie hadn't expected.

In one motion, Andora broke off from Nerie's hands, turned her body in the direction of the kiss, and to Nerie's surprise, reached up her hands and went straight for Nerie's nipples, giving them a hard pinch. A wave of pleasure erupted from Nerie's chest as she let out a moan louder than any Andora had given, causing her to stop and break off from the kiss.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" Andora asked with a concerned look. Nerie, breathing heavily, thought about how to respond. She considered telling Andora not to touch them anymore, as her new member was now throbbing and aching, trying to get out of its prison. "No, I can do this!" Nerie told herself, "I don't want to make her afraid to touch me with what's coming next."

"Yes," She finally said, knowing she would regret her next statement, "You just caught me off-guard. Like I said, mine are a huge pleasure center.". Andora smiled as if pleased with herself, and Nerie both dreaded and craved what was coming as Andora took a step back closer, leaning in and returning her hands to Nerie's now-hard nipples. Nerie responded in kind and their lips met once more.

Andora was merciless, although completely unaware of it. She was trying her best to mimic what Nerie's hands were doing, and to Nerie's dismay and joy she was doing a pretty good job of it. Each second dragged on as Nerie struggled against the urge to reach down to stroke herself. She couldn't abandon her plan just because she was too turned on, and there was no way she was going to fail on the first day.

So Nerie tried her best to endure the endless sparks of pleasure emanating from her tits, but as the session dragged on it was clear that Nerie wasn't going to be able to keep this up forever. The sensations of her mouth being filled and probed combined with her breasts being massaged and her nipples being attacked were just too much.

Normally Nerie had great self control, but ever since getting this dick it had been harder and harder to contain her sexual desires. She thought she had it down after a week of HubCorp's miserable masturbation schedule, but stopping herself from getting turned on was a LOT easier without a partner who seemed intent on causing her the highest-possible amount of pleasurable torture.

Nerie was devising a plan to break off this session, but then she noticed that Andora's moans started getting significantly louder, and her breathing followed suit. "Holy shit, is she actually able to get off on this?" Nerie silently asked, jealous of the thought. She decided to test her theory by turning the tables, shoving her tongue into Andora's mouth and firmly pinching both of her tits.

She was rewarded with a sudden shake as Andora let out a borderline yell into Nerie's mouth. Nerie felt Andora's body shaking as the waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. Unfortunately, Andora was still mimicking Nerie, who received another shock of pleasure as Andora pinched hard on her nipples. "FUCK, this is torture! Maybe it's not too early to reveal the dick?" she thought, but then Andora finally subsided, lowering her hands and leaning back against the blue glass, her chest heaving.

` Nerie, no longer under attack, was able to think clearly again and cursed herself for her momentary loss of control. She took long, controlled breaths to calm herself down, but it was clear to Nerie that she wasn't going to be able to make it through another session like this. She still had to introduce the clit to Andora before getting to the G-spot, and even then Nerie had wanted to start with fingers so Andora wasn't overwhelmed when she got it.

"That... Was incredible!" Andora said, interrupting Nerie's thoughts. "I have never felt anything like that in my life! Your hands on me... and your tongue... and, and the way your body looked. And.. Oh it was just perfect!". Andora was ecstatic at her new experience, speaking quickly and tripping over her own words and thoughts, her eyes glued to her own chest. She then turned to look at Nerie and eagerly asked, "What's next?".