Into the Nerieverse Ch. 04

Story Info
Nerie finds relief from an unexpected source.
4.4k words
4.67
1.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pordow
Pordow
15 Followers

Chapter 4- Abusing Company Time and Equipment

Nerie smiled at Andora's excitement, and chose her words carefully. Nerie had no intention of going straight into more training, but she had the beginnings of an emergency escape plan. She leaned back herself and gave a fake sigh.

"Next is we take a break," Nerie said, to Andora's obvious displeasure, "What you just experienced was an orgasm, which basically over-activates your new nerves. I didn't think that would even be possible before our next step, so I want to make sure we aren't abusing them." It was kind of true, but Nerie knew that Andora wouldn't be able to tell. She only had one goal in mind, and it had nothing to do with Andora, yet.

Nerie hadn't realized how hot it had gotten in the small chamber as the normally above room-temperature room greeted her with a pleasant breeze by comparison. She walked over towards one of the unused armchairs where she stored her Hubpad. At the same time, she was calling out commands to Aiva to open various compartments containing water, snacks, towels, and a variety of other post-fun items.

"Help yourself," said Nerie, "But make sure you drink plenty of water. I'm gonna check some messages, and then I'll join you."

"Ok Nerie, take your time." Andora responded back, and Nerie wondered for a moment if Andora realized how pent-up she was. Had her discomfort been that obvious? "Doesn't really matter I guess. I'll make sure she gets this feeling soon enough." she thought, pretending to look through messages and glancing at the time.

She was still barely halfway to lunch break like she suspected. From across the room, Andora watched the device Nerie held with fascination, though she was too far away to be able to read anything on it. Nerie decided that now was her chance, as she put on a fake look of shock.

"Oh crap! The boss needed to see me 15 minutes ago. He's gonna be pissed!" Nerie lied, "I'm so sorry Andora, I have to go, but it shouldn't take long. Take some time to relax and wait here."

"Oh, yeah that's fine, do your thing." Andora responded as Nerie pretended to rush putting back on her shirt and headed towards the door.

Once outside, Nerie took a deep breath and headed towards the staff bathrooms hoping dearly they'd be empty. Her dick had subsided some but she could feel with every step its tip sliding against her belly as if teasing her to let it out. She kept telling herself he only needed a few more steps to get to the bathrooms, but then she stopped completely.

Next to her was a familiar-looking door. Last week a janitor had unlocked it for her to clean up a spill in the hallway and she had spied the code to get in. But janitors only worked night shifts to keep floor traffic down....

Nerie did an abrupt 180 turn and started walking back where she came, a better idea forming in her head. She went straight past her own room, continuing down the hall, and taking a right at the first junction. On her right was another door, labeled "ROOM 4372- SADIE SORNA". "Jackpot." Nerie thought, and she put her ear up to the door to make sure they weren't in the middle of anything too extreme, and knocked.

After a moment, the door slid open to reveal an annoyed-looking Sadie, but her face perked up immediately when she recognized Nerie. Behind her a Sexy blonde looked curiously at Nerie. She was much more subtle than Andora, but Nerie still caught her eye cheating down at her revealing top.

The Muve had short blonde hair, and black eyeliner to highlight her blue eyes. She stood a few inches shorter than Sadie, and sported a slimmer figure with somewhere between A and B-cups on her chest. Nerie was relieved to see that they were both fully clothed, knowing she hadn't broken up her training.

"Hey there coworker, what can I do for you?" Sadie asked, studying Nerie with interest.

"Hi! Look I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I was wondering if I could borrow Miss Sorna for a little bit. It's important." Nerie said, trying to sound as professional as possible, "Is that alright?" She asked the blonde, who gave a careless shrug as a response.

Sadie turned back to Nerie, but called back to the blonde, "Be back in a jiff, help yourself to some snacks!" Then she followed Nerie outside as the door slid shut behind them.

"So, what's this ab-" Nerie cut her off as the second the door clanged shut she grabbed Sadie's arm and began pulling her down the hallway.

"Whoah hey, what did I do? Nerie? Nerie!" She protested, but allowed herself to be pulled as Nerie rushed them to the janitor's closet, stopping only to put in the code.

"Inside, now." Nerie ordered, and was relieved to find the floor spotless. Flanking it were shelves of towels and cleaning materials, all perfectly neat and orderly.

"Ok seriously Nerie," Sadie said, hesitantly stepping into the room, "What the fuck has gotten in to you!?"

"I'm sorry," Nerie answered, "I just couldn't wait until tonight." and a look of understanding passed Sadie's face and she gave a wide grin.

"Well damn, why didn't you just say so?" She asked mockingly, taking a step towards Nerie, but Nerie was faster. She pulled Sadie in for an embrace as their lips met, and backed her into the wall on the far side of the door. Normally Nerie loved foreplay, but the last 2 hours had been more than enough foreplay for her. Right now she was ready for nothing else but the grand finale.

Nerie wasted no time with her hands. Sadie had gone with a different approach in hiding her "tool", instead tying a hoodie around her waist and wearing tight-form-fitting jeans to hold it down. "It's a good thing they didn't add pain receptors to the balls." Nerie thought, imagining the jeans pressing down on them.

In an instant Nerie removed the obstruction and had no trouble finding the bulge going down the leg of her pants.

Meanwhile, Sadie was trying to keep up with Nerie's relentless advances, and every move she made to match Nerie was met with yet another escalation. As Nerie finally felt Sadie's hand on her throbbing member, she let out a moan but continued her work, unbuttoning and unzipping Sadie's pants.

Sadie was finally able to catch up as Nerie struggled to slide Sadie's pants down her firm ass. Nerie felt her own skirt unbutton and slide down gracefully, and Sadie began to work on the straps that held Nerie's dick hostage. As this was happening, their tongues challenged each others' mouths for control, each sliding and squirming along the other's length.

Finally Nerie was able to slide Sadie's jeans down her legs, and took her panties down with them, revealing a fully-erect cock, which Nerie immediately began stroking as her free hand began lifting up Sadie's white T-shirt. They broke off their kiss just long enough for both of their tops to be lifted past their faces. Nerie's breasts were revealed to Sadie, who gave an approving "Mmm", but Nerie went straight back in for the kiss, and worked to free Sadie's from their tan-colored bra.

Nerie also felt Sadie's hand grasp her aching dick and she began immediately thrusting into it as Sadie's bra fell to the floor. Soon Sadie followed her lead, and they began a rhythm of fucking each other's hand, their mouths still locked together with dancing tongues.

Now Nerie had a new goal in mind, as her free hand began probing Sadie's body, looking for weak spots, and she felt Sadie's hand do the same. Nerie tried her ass and nipples first, before gracefully moving her hand to the base of Sadie's hair, and giving it a light tug.

Nerie was rewarded with a moan as Sadie confirmed her search was done, and she felt her hand getting more force from the thrusts. She waited patiently for Sadie to reach her nipples, content with the growing pleasure from her crotch. It didn't take long, and Nerie made sure to reward Sadie with a loud moan when she felt her nipples get pinched.

Now Nerie didn't hold back, and neither did Sadie. As she felt waves of pleasure from two places now, Nerie grabbed a lock of Sadie's hair and pulled more firmly. Their lips vibrated from the now constant stream of moaning. Before long, Nerie felt the familiar sensations of both hers and Sadie's dick twitching, ready to explode.

Nerie pulled back from the kiss to enjoy the show as streams of cum passed in midair, landing on the face, chest, and stomach of the opposite member. Nerie relished in the sweet sense of relief long held from her that now washed over her body (along with plenty of Sadie's cum). She closed her eyes as the last few jerks of orgasm from her dick passed, determined to fully enjoy every small pang of pleasure. The final jerk brought the end of the orgasm, though as Nerie had come to realize the past week, cumming no longer completely removed her sense of arousal.

When she reopened her eyes, she saw Sadie licking the cum off her lips, and she said, "Mmm, they weren't kidding about this synthetic cum. Yours is the best I've ever tasted by far. I think they even added a bit of vanilla to it." Nerie reluctantly opened her own mouth. The taste of cum had never been a deal breaker for her as she'd given countless blowjobs, but she would never have described any cum she ever swallowed as tasty. She scooped a small amount of Sadie's cum off her own lips with her tongue, and took it into her mouth. Sadie had been right, though it wasn't what Nerie expected

"Seems like they gave you strawberries. Much tastier!" Nerie said, noticing the faint combined smell of vanilla and strawberry filling the room. She saw Sadie reach for a towel on the shelf, and Nerie looked for one to clean herself off with too.

"Thank you for that," Nerie told Sadie as she sifted through the shelf, "Way better than doing it myself in the bathroom. That was just what I needed!"

Nerie found a towel and began wiping her hands down, but then Sadie interrupted her, "Whoah hey, what do you think you're doing? We aren't done here." and Nerie turned back confused. The towel Sadie was holding was now folded neatly on the floor.

"We're not?" Nerie asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Hell no!" Sadie said as if shocked that Nerie would suggest such a thing, "This is my first time using this thing with anyone, let alone a smoking hot chick who's got one too. I don't want to waste my first time on just a simple handjob, do you?" Nerie wouldn't have described that handjob as "simple" herself, but she played along.

"Alright, what did you have in mind?" Nerie asked playfully, already knowing the answer.

Lay your shoulders on this and tilt your head back and maybe I'll show you." Nerie obeyed, laying down on the soft towel and leaning her head back so that it was now partially upside down. She noticed that the cum which had slowly been trickling down her face now slowed, and changed direction. As she expected, her field of vision soon became filled with an upside-down closeup of Sadie's crotch with her already re-erected dick taking center stage. Nerie also felt a hand slide across her stomach and then appear in front of her face. It had scooped up some of Sadie's cum and was now stroking the dick in Nerie's face, sliding the cum down the shaft and lubricating it.

"Ok, this is all super hot and all, but what am I about to get out of it?" Nerie asked teasingly. Sadie answered with a smile as she leaned over the top of Nerie and began stroking her cock with some of Nerie's cum. Then, she leaned down further and gave Nerie's cock a kiss just as she lightly pressed the tip of her own against Nerie's lips. To Nerie's dissapointment, Sadie then sat back up and looked down at her.

"Now, I've been assuming you can take a facefuck, and I've been wanting to try it on your cute face ever since we met. Am I right, or have I overestimated you?" Sadie asked with a raised eyebrow and a grin.

Nerie had deepthroated many times, and although a facefucking was only something she offered on special occasions, she considered herself a master of her gag reflex. Facefucking was intense, but definitely manageable, and it would be fun to try getting deepthroated for a change. "After all," Nerie thought as she looked at Sadie's slim figure, "She's not nearly as strong as most guys I've been with. This should be easy!" Not knowing how wrong she was, Nerie replied with an upside-down grin, "As long as you give as good as you get, then I can take whatever you want to give me."

Sadie smiled wider and said, "Good, but just in case give me three taps on the leg and I'll stop immediately. Now open wide!" Nerie obeyed, parting her teeth as much as she could and sticking her tongue out to make room for the awaiting cock. Sadie tilted forward slightly and slid her cock into Nerie's mouth. Nerie made sure to give it a playful lick as it entered and rested on the roof of her mouth. Sadie didn't push it any further, and instead leaned all the way forward to wrap her lips around Nerie's dick, taking it into her mouth and sliding her tongue expertly across it as she did so.

Nerie felt Sadie squirm a bit as she tried to anchor herself and find a good angle to thrust. She took a deep breath and prepared herself as she felt Sadie ease her way forward, simultaneously sliding her cock down Nerie's throat while taking in more and more of Nerie's cock herself. Soon Nerie felt her lips part even more as Sadie's base had finally reached her mouth.

Both of their prosthetic dicks had been made to be above average in size, though not extremely so. This wasn't the biggest dick Nerie had ever deepthroated, but it was definitely up there in the biggest one that ever full-on fucked her face.

Nerie's vision now was almost completely filled with Sadie's balls. HubCorp had designed them without the uglier looking wrinkles, and instead they looked smooth and feminine. Nerie had to close one eye as one of the balls rested against her eyelid, the other on her nose. With her only partially-obstructed eye, Nerie could see the tight, cute star of Sadie's asshole.

Nerie felt Sadie squirm a little more, and then Sadie began to slowly thrust. Nerie enjoyed the sensation of her dick sliding through Sadie's throat, and even enjoying having the dick down her own throat knowing the pleasure it was getting. She mentally prepared herself for the more intense thrusts to come, but they never did. In fact, Sadie's movements seemed more awkward than anything else. Sadie kept fighting to keep her balance while also dealing with the fact that both of them were sweaty on the smooth floor.

The pleasure Nerie had hoped for was replaced with the uncomfortable sensation of the cock in her throat turning at weird angles, pressing against the walls of her esophagus. Sadie then tried to slowly pull herself out of Nerie's mouth, but then a lot of things happened at once.

Nerie felt Sadie's wet hand slip off of her legs, giving her only a fraction of a second to prepare for the sensation of Sadie's cock ramming back into her mouth as she fell forward. Nerie gave a moan with a mixture of surprise and pleasure as she also felt Sadie's face slam into her crotch, taking the full length of her own dick. She also felt the vibration of Sadie's moan on her dick.

This time Sadie didn't try to get up, and to Nerie's displeasure she felt both dicks sliding out as Sadie slid herself across Nerie's body to fully unattach them. Nerie closed her eyes and turned her head sideways in time as Sadie's dick slid down her face, leaving a strawberry-scented trail of saliva and cum down Nerie's cheek.

A moment later, Sadie's face appeared back above Nerie's and Sadie apologized, "Fuck, sorry about that Ner. This is a LOT harder than it looks. Are you ok?" She looked genuinely concerned, but Nerie decided to mess with her, and put on a mock-pouting face.

"No I'm not!" Nerie said with fake displeasure, "I was promised a good facefuck, and so far I've only gotten one halfway-decent thrust!" and then Nerie softened her face into a smile as they both giggled.

A mischievous grin took the place of Sadie's worried face, and she said, "I knew I liked you. But I don't think we're going to get anywhere like this. Lucky for you, I have an idea." and Nerie watched with curiosity as Sadie stood up over her and started to scan the room. Nerie enjoyed the view of Sadie's crotch and perked-out nipples at the tips of her C-cups. Everything was clean-shaven, well-proportioned, and smooth.

Nerie had no idea what Sadie was up to, but it was clear she had a plan, as she began taking things off of a shelf one-up from the floor and putting them to the side. After she finished revealing the wall behind it, she looked back at Nerie and said, "Sit up for a sec." and Nerie obeyed. Sadie then took the towel she was on and placed it near the shelves opposite the ones she just cleared. "Ok, that should do it, lay back down." Sadie said, and Nerie again followed her lead. With the shelves, the room really wasn't long enough for her to lie down sideways in it fully, and she had to put her knees up to compensate. All she could see was the open space below the bottom rack of shelves.

Nerie was still trying to figure out what Sadie had planned when she finally got her answer. Sadie's dick and balls once again appeared in Nerie's upside-down vision, and her eyes widened with realization as she saw Sadie plant her feet against the wall in front of her face. She tried to appear calm, and understood the purpose of the opposite shelf being cleared as she lifted her legs up to land her feet on the cool painted concrete of the wall.

In reality, she was having a mini freak-out of excitement and fear as her heart began to race, "Fuck fuck fuck! Me and my damn mouth." Sure Sadie wasn't that strong, but with the full force of her legs behind each thrust that wasn't going to matter. Especially as Nerie figured that Sadie expected her to thrust back. Each time Nerie had been facefucked before, she had been laying on the back of a bed and maintained an element of control. The guys she let fuck her face were sometimes pretty buff, but they had never had this kind of thrusting leverage. This time she'd have nothing but the three taps to have any control here. Otherwise she was completely at Sadie's mercy. Not only that, but Nerie had one last disadvantage, she was competitive.

Nerie never liked it when she felt like someone was giving her more pleasure than she could give. It pushed her to learn new techniques and tricks so she could always reciprocate, which is one thing that helped made her so sexually experienced. As Sadie's dick began moving towards Nerie's mouth, she made a silent promise to match or exceed every one of Sadie's thrusts, knowing that Sadie wasn't going to hold back on her end.

In her last moments of preparation, she probed her face with her tongue, scooping up as much cum as she could for extra lubricant. Then she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and opened her mouth.

A moment later, the familiar invader slid into her mouth again. Instead of using her tongue to tease, Nerie used it to work as she spread the cum she collected around Sadie's cock. She felt Sadie's tongue dancing along her length as well, and she enjoyed the pleasant sensation of the calm before the storm. Soon after, Nerie again felt the sensation of being completely filled with Sadie, as she flexed her legs to drive her own cock slowly down Sadie's throat.

Now they were locked in a much more stable position with their new anchor points, and Nerie felt two arms wrap around her thighs as Sadie began slowly but firmly thrusting, while also pulling herself down Nerie's cock with her arms. Nerie enjoyed the still-manageable situation as her brain began to slowly connect the feelings of a cock sliding down her throat with immense pleasure as Nerie's did the same to Sadie.

Before long, they were in a rhythm, and it was getting to the point of the facefucks Nerie had received before. She was still able to control her breathing between thrusts. In past experiences, she hadn't gotten much pleasure out of it aside from the inherent sexyness of the act, but this time was completely different, and Nerie wanted more.

Pordow
Pordow
15 Followers
12