Into the Nerieverse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up until now, it had been Sadie dictating the pacing, but Nerie began to respond to each of Sadie's thrust with an even harder one, and soon the experience escalated into something unlike anything Nerie had ever felt before. Her eyes rolled back as she became lost in the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling. Any discomfort or fear evaporated as each time Sadie's cock slammed down her throat was met with extreme pleasure from Nerie's own crotch.

Nerie felt a need to go even harder, and soon their rough rhythm devolved fully into carnal fucking. She was only distantly aware of her growing need for air and the sharp pain of Sadie's balls slapping her face full-force as she rose to a level of euphoria she had never experienced before. She channeled all of the pent-up sexual energy from the horrible masturbation schedule and the awful morning of endless teasing into every thrust, now pumping her legs as hard as she could as both cocks drove down eachothers throats with a power that felt like a freight train was behind each dick. She was nearing the peak.

Nerie felt like she was floating as every other sense took second-stage to the orgasm that was rising from within every part of her body. It was at that moment when she felt one final thrust as the cock powered into her face and stayed planted there as Sadie tried to force it as far into Nerie's mouth as possible. Nerie responded in kind. Nerie's euphoria erupted into by-far the most intense orgasm of her life. She felt the waves of hot cum shoot deep into her throat as her own dick exploded somewhere deep inside Sadie, both of them struggling to get even just a little deeper as their bodies violently shook and jerked against each other.

As Nerie began coming down from the mountain of pleasure she became more aware of all of the alarm bells her body was giving off, with the primary one being her desperate need for air. Nerie was panicking now as she felt Sadie's dick still twitching in her throat while her own vision began to blur. She lifted her hand to tap Sadie's leg, but even as she did she felt the cock slide quickly and violently from her throat as the room immediately became filled with the sounds of heaving and coughing. Sadie fell onto Nerie, her dick again resting on Nerie's cheek, but she rolled off of her and lay face-up on the floor as her chest shuddered and heaved.

The entire session only took barely a minute, but the extreme amount of effort it took had amplified their need for oxygen. It took as long for Nerie to even begin to think about speaking, still gulping in as much air as she could. As the panic subsided, Nerie thoroughly enjoyed the fact that after over a week, she finally felt completely and totally satisfied after an orgasm.

She tilted her head up and slid the towel up some so she could lean her head against it and look over at Sadie. Sadie met her gaze with a shocked expression, cum and saliva still dripping from her lips. Nerie was the first to speak despite still being out of breath,

"Are... you... ok?" She asked in a soft, out-of-breath voice. Sadie just stared back at her for a moment before responding, a look of complete disbelief on her face. Finally as their breathing turned from desperate to just heavy Sadie spoke,

"Holy. Fucking. FUCK!" she exclaimed, "Where the fuck have you been all my life?!" They both could now afford to let out breathy laughs. "I mean shit, I knew you were experienced, but you always seemed cute and innocent. I never would have dreamed you'd be capable of taking, let alone dishing out that kind of punishment!" and Nerie laughed again, her voice returning to normal,

"Aww, was the wittle fucking too much for you." Nerie asked in mock-concern.

"Ha! It's the closest I've ever fucking got to 'too much', I'll give you that." Sadie responded, giving out a laugh too, and then she looked at Nerie with an expression of wonder. "You're something else Ner. Now let's get cleaned up before our Muves come looking for us." They both started to get up slowly as their spent leg muscles protested. Once they were up and somewhat stable, Sadie leaned over to give Nerie a kiss.

It was a kind of kiss that Nerie hadn't felt in a long time. It wasn't one of lust like she'd experienced countless times before, nor was it one of innocence like Andora had offered her. Instead it was soft and passionate as Sadie rested her hand gently on Nerie's still-wet cheek. When Sadie broke off, her brown eyes looked deep into Nerie's as a whole new expression had taken her face. Nerie couldn't help but blush, and she turned her head to hide it, grabbing a towel and tossing it over to Sadie as Nerie picked up the one she'd been laying on. They began cleaning themselves off, and Nerie thought with a bit of fear that if HR ever found out about this, she would almost definitely be fired along with Sadie.

12