Into the Nerieverse Ch. 00-01

Story Info
Nerie's first day at HubCorp, where stories come to life.
4.1k words
4.59
2.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pordow
Pordow
15 Followers

Into the Nerieverse

Prologue-abridged

Nerie Hardt works for a company called HubCorp, an organization that creates entire multiverses based on stories, shows, and other narrative sources. It's a way to bring characters to life, and people pay a lot of money to see it, and to sculpt new "indieverses" that branch off of the main story path. The problem is that many of these characters (or "Muves") were only given knowledge and understanding based on what was needed for their story and world. HubCorp uses experts called Ferries to guide them into life outside of their story world, and fill in the gaps.

HubCorp had never allowed anything explicit in their universes or indieverse commissions before, but a combination of increased commission requests and increased illegal indieverse attempts have caused them to finally allow sexually explicit content for of-age Muves. To do this, they also needed a new type of Ferry, and that's where Nerie comes in, along with her two coworkers: Sadie Salona and Jessica Leif. It's their job to guide Muves into the world of sex.

Now of course, being a big company there are things that HubCorp will never allow. Rape, pedophilia, extreme fetishes, and anything above your standard mild-moderate sexual pains (spanking, hair pulling, etc.) were all strictly prohibited. Strangely, HubCorp also prohibited the use of Muves whose origin character would have been under copyright protection over 400 years ago in the year 2022. It was a stupid rule.

Lastly, they also received a top-of-the-line detachable prosthetic, a fully functioning dick. HubCorp found in testing that having someone of the same sex teach a Muve made them more comfortable. In addition, Women's naturally shorter refractory period (which HubCorp shortened even more) allowed them to work longer shifts with more Muves every day than men. Giving women a fake penis allowed them to hire half the Ferries they would have otherwise needed.

Nerie's first assignment is a 21 year old woman from a show for teens. It had zero sexual content, so how is Nerie going to go about introducing it?

Prologue- Full Version

HubCorp Orientation, when stories come to life

Nerie walked into the conference room and was struck with a sense of awe that accompanied her pure joy of the realization that she had actually gotten her dream job. The conference hall was beautiful, with large white tiles lining the floor, giving off a faint glow. The chairs were parted with a beautiful marble fountain in the center of the room, which had two artificial creeks flowing towards and away from the stage. Glass bridges connected the two halves, and the room had a clean, yet natural feel.

Large windows let in sunlight, but aside from the dim floor lights the only other light source was the large hologram projection hovering over the stage. It featured the HubCorp logo slowly rotating, acting as a placeholder before the Lead Ferry Trainer took the stage.

Nerie found a seat near the front in the nearly empty hall, and pulled out the orientation materials the front desk had given her. She had made sure to get here as early as possible so she had time to look over everything before the long day. She had hoped to get a chance to look around too, but like she had expected, she found a dead end pretty quick. Security wasn't about to go lax in HubCorp just because she was a new employee, but that was alright. She had plenty to think about and do to pass the time.

She started with the new hire handbook and stopped to read the welcome letter from the Lead Ferry Trainer.

Welcome to HubCorp!

As the lead Ferry Trainer, it is my honor and pleasure to welcome you to the largest company in the Multiverse Hub! At HubCorp, we are committed to providing the highest quality platform for creative minds to see their works truly come to life!

Although I look forward to providing a cordial and welcoming environment for everyone, I want your first words from me to reflect the magnitude and importance of our work, as we do essentially create and mold life to our will for the purpose of entertainment. That sounds evil, right? Well it certainly can be if we aren't vigilant both for ourselves and our colleagues!

Ever since the discovery that stories could be used to spawn new small universes in the multiverse, there have been those that have sought to abuse that fact. We at HubCorp are constantly updating and adding to our security and screening process to make sure only approved stories are spawned into the multiverse, with the help of our talented array of writers and sculptors!

As Ferries, it is our job to act as liaisons and guides to these new protagonists as they are introduced to all of the possibilities of being in the multiverse rather than a static story and world. Every Muve is different, and has a different understanding of the Hub based on what knowledge their writers felt appropriate to give them.

Remember to always treat them as the equals they are, and provide the best possible first impressions to our new guests to the Hub and multiverse!

Best,

John Steckingridge

Lead Ferry Trainer

Nerie finished reading with a smile. Naturally they had left out any mention of her new position. HubCorp had honestly proven themselves to be a rare force of good in the corporate world, and to keep that image they tried hard to pretend that most of their income came from the entertainment factor of witnessing these universes and getting to meet supposedly fictional "characters" (Muves) in real life.

In reality, HubCorp made a substantial profit on commissioned work. Once a new story and universe were created there was no limit to the amount of branching universes that could be sculpted. There was a lot of money to be made in charging a fee to allow independent writers to sculpt one of those branches from a licensed storyverse. Many people used an old term, "fan-fiction" for this, but in the company they were called indieverses.

At first, this was a heavily regulated process that strictly prohibited anything that the original writer deemed unfit for their storyverse. As the company grew bigger however, they began paying off their own writers to give up the rights to their stories, which gave independent writers more leeway.

Still, HubCorp had strict rules in place against anything explicit, but as time went on it became clear that they were going to cave in to the massive amount of requests (and the money that came with them) for indie writers and sculptors to be allowed to create some explicit content. About a year ago they finally did by announcing they would now approve explicit sexual content for new indieverses.

Aside from the controversy, this exploded the company as requests for commissions nearly doubled. HubCorp rushed to put out a closed trial period, but in their haste they ignored what should have been an obvious problem: many of the Muves had no concept of what sex was, and some had never even been given genitalia as it wasn't relevant or necessary to their story. This made for some awkward and unentertaining branches where pleasure and fun were replaced with confusion and apprehension.

Of course, HubCorp's most stringent rules involved restricting what could be done or shown with underage Muves (anything sexual was at the top of that list), but it caught them off-guard how many of-age Muves lacked a basic understanding of sex or even their own bodies. This prompted them to create a brand new type of Ferry to introduce the idea of sex and prepare Muves for these branches, and that is where Nerie came in.

Because Nerie had been hired on as one of the first sexual Ferries, in charge of introducing and demonstrating sex and sexual scenarios that Muves would likely encounter. Pretty quickly the nickname "Magic Fairy" caught on. This referenced both the old slur "fairy" that described gay people, and the near magical technology she'd have access to in order to morph Mulve's bodies to add genitals. In addition, thanks to HubCorp's NeuroSculpt technology, a Muves sexual attraction could be introduced or adjusted slightly, though not enough to affect their personality.

There was no need to influence Nerie's orientation though, as she had plenty of fun experiences with both women and men. She'd never sleep with an active or recent client, but her old job as a sex therapist opened doors and her own mind to all kinds of different experiences. She'd been in orgies, slept with borderline famous people, tried every position imaginable, and had been with people from over 30 countries in her travels.

Obviously, she had some natural help getting into that kind of trouble, and was used to seeing heads turn when she walked by. She was about 5'7" with long naturally brown hair, though today she'd used her auto-dyer to go with the more eye-catching blonde look. Her face featured a soft but well defined all-natural structure, and her light blue eyes gave her a beautiful, yet piercing, gaze. Though of course most eyes were drawn to her C-Cups, and her perfectly proportioned butt.

Of course, anyone in this day and age could put down some money to get close to Nerie's natural beauty, but you could usually tell because they tended to go overboard with the amount of changes. Not only that, but Nerie's natural beauty was basically a requirement for a Fairy. Fairies had to undergo their own modifications and implants necessary for the job, and trying to pair those with other artificial modifications was both dangerous and expensive.

One modification in particular had gotten Nerie especially interested in this job. Naturally to be an effective sexual guide, she would need to teach Muves about both men and women. To do this, HubCorp had used their growing wealth to invest in new, cutting-edge prosthetic technology. Nerie was going to get to experience something she'd always been curious and fascinated about, what it felt like to have a dick.

Even better, she'd get to also keep her own vagina! Through a complex system of bionic and organic nerve connections, Nerie would be able to attach and unattach her new work tool at will, with the help of a small machine. All of what she heard had suggested that it would look just like a normal penis to the naked eye, and more importantly would feel just like one, and Nerie was going to be one of the first non-test subjects to use it!

Nerie started imagining all of the possibilities, and couldn't help her arousal at the tho....

"Welcome!", said the booming voice of a microphoned speaker. Nerie looked up and was startled to find that the conference hall was now full and John Steckinridge himself stood where the hologram was with his arms held up.

"Welcome," he repeated, "to HubCorp."

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 1, Solo Adventures

"This was by no means the first time she'd been like this, covered in cum, but Nerie was amused by the fact this was the first time this picture wasn't caused by someone else."

-

The main orientation didn't provide much more than standard corporate motivational talk and general information, and at its conclusion Nerie felt her excitement build as she got up to go find her department-specific orientation.

When she found the correct room number, she was surprised to walk into a tiny office with only two other women sitting at a small, yet beautifully carved wooden desk. Even more surprising was the man sitting across from them, John Steckinridge.

"Ah Nerie, just in time, welcome!" he said with a smile, "Please take a seat and we'll begin.". He beckoned to the empty seat in between the two other women. She noticed they were also quite attractive, with one sporting seemingly-natural curly red hair, and the other featuring a bun of brunette hair. Nerie could tell they both had well-defined figures even though the chairs obstructed her view. As she sat down, she was pleased that even in such fine company, she felt the pairs of eyes on either side of her linger on her.

John showed his professionalism by keeping his eyes up and pretending to not notice the stares of the other two women. After nerie sat down, he continued.

"I hope you aren't intimidated by having the Lead Trainer handle your orientation. I wanted to be the first one to speak with you to illustrate the importance of this new department going well. Of course, there is a lot of money and PR on the line for us, but also very real lives you will be affecting." He paused a moment to emphasize that last line, then continued,

"Now, I am not the one that will be handling or overseeing your day-to-day affairs, but I wanted to make perfectly clear the legal boundaries of your work. You all will be given substantial freedom to use your psychological and sexual experience to perform your duties, however only to the extent allowed."

Nerie had figured this would be the case, but even just vanilla sex should be plenty of fun to teach. Then John caught her off guard,

"Here's the complicated part. What is allowed is actually somewhat up to your abilities, which you may be surprised to hear. Obviously you can't do anything illegal like rape, or anything else that would seriously harm the company's image. Other than that, you are free to push the boundaries of vanilla sexual scenarios ONLY if the Muve is willing and open to the experiences. Any coercion or intimidation will be punished severely."

Nerie was shocked, and glanced over to see the other two women were equally surprised. A substantial group of protestors had fought tooth and nail against allowing even basic sex. HubCorp was willing to push even further against them than Nerie had thought. Greedy and risky.

"Now I know what you're thinking," he quickly said, reading their faces, "but this is not just some money-grabbing attempt..."

"But it will make HubCorp a ton of money, right?" the redheaded woman interrupted him, with a look of angry suspicion on her face. "Wow," Nerie thought, "she's really bold, challenging the boss on day one." Nerie couldn't help but be impressed. She thought she saw a brief moment of shock on John's face as well, but it passed as soon as it came, and he continued.

"Certainly it will, however we also have been doing research on how to reduce attempts at illegal indieverse attempts. Naturally many of these attempts have been for the purpose of previously illegal sex-based branches, but us introducing basic sex wont get rid of the many more heinous illegal sculptors and writers." He paused to briefly glance over their faces again, and he lingered slightly on the still upset redhead.

"Basically, we're hoping that the more you can make the Muves completely comfortable doing, the less likely they'll be subject to an illegal indieverse attempt, and the more likely we'll be able to detect any such attempt. This is critical, because as a company we are getting behind the power curve of our own technology. Illegal sculptors keep finding more creative ways around our safeguards. We've turned from proactive to reactive, and this is one way we may be able to take the initiative back." He paused and scanned again. This seemed to be a satisfactory answer to the ladies, so he finished with, "We take care of Mulves, but also of our employees. You will be well-compensated for any work you do above and beyond the basic sexual parameters."

The small room was quiet for a moment, and the brunette spoke up for the first time, "Are things really getting that bad?"

"Unfortunately, yes in some cases." He replied, "It's still not severe, but it is noticeable, to the point where we've had to create animatronics resembling some of our more targeted Mulves to insert into illegale branches simply because we can't target and eliminate them fast enough. Even then, there have started to be rare reports of all of our safeguards failing and a Mulve getting pulled into an illegal indieverse. Luckily, we still have countless safeguards for detecting and removing Mulves from undesirable indieverses, but there have been a couple close calls." He finished and glanced at his watch.

"Oh dear! Ladies I'm sorry but we're going to have to wrap this up quickly. Let me give you your first assignments and then you can proceed to your body modification procedures."

He pulled out three folders and passed them around. "Each of you will be covering a different range of Mulves. Miss Leif, you will be handling the newest cases from recently created multiverses" He said, handing the red head a folder.

"Miss Sorna, you will be handling the generic popular Mulves from today..." he continued to the brunette, finally pausing to look at Nerie,

"...and Miss Hardt, you will handle the difficult task of Mulves from stories written in the past, dating all the way back to the early animation period 300 years ago. Naturally you'll need to do more research into their stories and case files. We've given you an easy one to start you off." He finished as he handed Nerie what was easily the thickest folder.

"Alright then, that's all the time I have for now, so I recommend you head on up to the body modification lab and get an early look at your first cases. Once again, welcome to HubCorp, and we're excited to have you all on board!" he concluded, shaking each of their hands in turn.

----------------------------------------------

In the dreamy depths of her own mind, Nerie's heart began to race as she watched two shadowy figures locked in an embrace. She couldn't make out their faces, but she could feel what they were doing...

...They?... She focused her limited consciousness as much as possible, and continued to feel out as the two figures began a lover's rhythm. She felt the familiar pleasure of being penetrated, but also a far-less familiar joy of being the one penetrating, and it was magical. Nerie wished she could see the figures, and make out their features, but she was too lost in their combined pleasure. Her heart beat faster and faster as the figures simultaneously became less vivid and more aggressive in their act, until Nerie felt an incredible climax.

Barely a second later, Nerie awoke with a start, immediately aware of a strange sensation on her stomach. She sat bolt upright in response, and her hands instinctively went to the source. She then groaned as her hands were plunged right into a pool of the gooey substance that now covered her belly. "Ugh," She thought, "the downside to my new 'tool'".

Nerie knew from her job orientation that this was going to happen, but it was still annoying. Just like a boy going through puberty, it was going to take some time for her body to get used to the new sex organ (although she hated the comparison).

After the initial shock and annoyance, Nerie paused for a second to appreciate what she just experienced. She had of course thoroughly "tested out" her new prosthetic penis, and it had lived up to the promises HubCorp made. It felt like it was truly her own body part in all the right ways.

That dream was something else entirely, though. Because of the way the attachable penis fit over her vagina, Nerie couldn't really experience both at the same time, even though she could experience either in only as much time as it took to remove or put on the dick. Her mind continued to linger on that dream, and she began to sense the now-extremely familiar feeling of arousal creeping up in her.

She reached her gooey hand down to the culprit of her mess, resigned to the fact that she'd have to clean her sheets and night clothes. As she put her hand around the well-sized prosthetic, she was rewarded with the pleasant feeling of pressure her hand had brought it so many times this past week. "Ah," She thought, "The upside to my new tool".

Pordow
Pordow
15 Followers
12