Into the Nerieverse Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HubCorp had designed these new penises with an extremely short refractory period, meaning that even though she just came, she was already ready to go again. Not only that, but although it did have balls, they were only used to store cum for individual climaxes. After each one, new storage containers in her breasts and ass cheeks would automatically refill the balls. It wasn't real cum, but rather a synthetic mixture made to smell and taste significantly better, all to hopefully make Muves more comfortable with likely needing to learn to do things like blowjobs.

This was all very overwhelming when Nerie first got the tool, and in fact HubCorp had made each of them follow a strict masturbation schedule to ensure they did not overwork their bodies by chasing infinite orgasms. That had been excruciatingly difficult to follow as Nerie relished any chance she got to "practice". It seemed like now that Nerie had two sex organs, her already-active sex drive doubled too. The upside for the company was that they didn't need to hire nearly as many fairies to do the same amount of work in a day, but Nerie didn't really care what they had to gain. She still felt like the real winner here as she started to lightly stroke the company tool.

She paused as a new kind of pleasure was introduced in this act. Nerie hadn't bothered using any kind of lube this week, as she was still able to get off easily without it. Now that her hand had been covered in her own lubricant, she regretted having never tried this.

Her hand slid effortlessly down the shaft, and as she brought it back to the tip it felt like the cum-lube somehow amplified the pleasure. She felt a soft moan escape her lips as she thrust softly into her own hand, which continued to spread the cum more evenly and improve the lubrication. Before long she was in rhythm with herself, and reached a hand up to her breasts to massage each one in turn. She forced herself to wait before touching her nipples, which had always been a big pleasure center for her.

Instead she closed her eyes, squeezing her breasts and stroking her wet cock, and began thinking about the dream again. Imagining getting fucked, and then imagining doing the fucking. As she felt herself drawing closer, she stopped for a moment and took off her night clothes. Looking down, she saw the glisten of her dick behind nipples that stood at attention atop their mounds. After a moment to calm down, she resumed her grasp and immediately began to thrust more aggressively as her hand continued to stroke up and down.

As she went, she imagined the beautiful redhead Leif beneath her. The face of suspicion Nerie remembered her by was replaced with pleasure in her imagination, framed by those red curls. Nerie imagined her with petite pink nipples on her slightly smaller breasts which bounced to the beat that Nerie's hips were performing in. As Nerie caught her hand drifting close to her own nipple she decided it was time as she imagined Leif's green eyes begging her for it. She pictured picking Leif up to her lap into a deep kiss and final few thrusts, while pinching her own nipple firmly.

That set Nerie over the edge, as she knew it would. A wave of pleasure emanating from her dick and nipple took over her, and she was only partially aware of the streams of warm cum shooting out of the former and all over her stomach, breasts, and the hand that was on them. She savored the final few waves of the orgasm and then collapsed onto her bed, smiling and breathing heavily. Just then, her alarm clock went off beside her. "Whelp, no rest for the wicked I guess." She thought.

She gave the voice command to shut off the alarm and headed straight to the bathroom to clean up. On her way to the shower, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and stopped for a moment. This was by no means the first time she'd been like this, covered in cum, but Nerie was amused by the fact this was the first time this picture wasn't caused by someone else. Smiling, She stepped into the shower.

12